Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Nico smiled and laid next to Sasha, his thick and warm tabby fur brushing onto hers. He stretched his neck out to rasp his tongue over Sasha's ear, a soft little purr forming inside his throat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:36 am

Now that Nico was laying down with her, Sasha continued to lick him, now moving down to his stomach. She found a quiet purr coming from herself aswell

(sorry that was really bad)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:44 am

(Nah, it was fine.)

Nico rasped his tongue over the back of Sasha's neck, feeling a tingle in his paws he had never felt before. Sasha's tongue was warm on his body, causing Nico to purr quietly once more, his eyes only half open now.

(Mine was worse than yours. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:49 am

(no that was good. i like the detail.)

Sasha's mind was now fogged, and nothing else in the world existed except for the two of them. The purring coming from inside her grew louder, and she was so happy. Although the stone floor of the cave was cold, with Nico snuggling up to her, she had never felt warmer. Nico's fur was soaking, but Sasha gently and patiently stroked her tongue over his back, not caring how long it would take.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:57 am

Nico pressed his muzzle to her cheek, the purr deep in his throat growing louder each moment. His tongue trickled over Sasha's cheek for just a moment before moving down to her chest. Nico's pelt felt dryer to him. A cat's tongue was rough, spikey like a comb and quite warm and dry. He let his gaze wander up to meet Sasha's one olive green, a smile forming on his muzzle.

(Thanks. I try. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:03 am

Sasha laid on her side and placed her paw over Nico's neck. She leaned her head forward and bit his ear playfully, then laid down on her side again. The purring never paused, but sasha just laid there for a minute. She planned to continue to lick him dry, but she wanted to lay on her side for a moment.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:07 am

Nico chuckled softly at the playful bite, his smile growing a bit bigger. The tom began to lick Sasha's belly, feeling the purr in her stomach and the faint beating of her heartbeat. Nico's tail swished happily, and he put a huge forepaw on her flank as he continued to lick her stomach.

(I can't believe a flank is actually someone's side. O_o)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:15 am

(okay? im gonna go to breakfast)

When Nico began to lick her stomach, she rolled onto her back, exposing her belly. she swished her tail playfully and swatted at Nico's tail.

horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:20 am

(Lol. Okay.)

Nico stopped licking her stomach and watched Sasha swat at his tail. He chuckled and crouched to the ground playfully, bunching his powerful shoulders together, a playful meow escaping his mouth.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 am

Sasha sat up and booped Nico's face with her front paw, her claws still retracted. She then shook her paw because of the dampness that still remained on Nico's coat. She watched Nico, her ears pricked forwards.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:46 am

Nico smirked and stalked around Sasha as if he was a tiger prowling through the night, his claws flexing. Just as he leaped, Nico sheathed his claws and playfully pinned Sasha gently, doing his best not to hurt her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:21 am

Sasha accepted the playful action and laid underneath Nico. She turned so that she was facing up towards him, and began licking his chest, grooming him.

(yikes that was bad)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:23 am

Nico enjoyed the rasping of Sasha's tongue over his chest, a smile forming on his muzzle as he brought his head down to lick her forehead.

(SSS. And your post wasn't bad at all. Smile)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:27 am

With the sun beginning to set, Sasha was surprised when they had spend the whole day eating and playing. She grew tired, and her eyed began to drop as Nico licked her. She looked out the entrance of the cave to see a beautiful sunset. She meowed to Nico to look.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:37 am

Nico looked over at the sunset, his blue gaze glistening in the light. "One of the great things about living outdoors. You get to see the sunset instead." Nico said, smiling softly. He stepped off of Sasha and laid down, watching the sun set slowly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:41 am

sasha watched nico as he stepped off her. she got up and laid next to nico, admiring the majesty of the moment.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:54 am

Nico pressed his head on Sasha's, smiling as he watched the sun slip away, and the first stars appear in the sky. "I'm really glad you're here, Sasha." Nico said softly.

(I may bring in Nico's best friend Austin. Here's his pic. http://i3.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/250/draft_lens8985371module79055141photo_1263689003400px-Ginger_by_Gage_Skid )
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:38 am

(for what?)

"me too" sasha sighed back
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:12 pm

(I'm not bringing him in now. But I'll bring him in to add some fun to it. I'm going to wait to bring Austin in though.)

Nico smiled and licked her ear softly, a small purr forming deep in his throat. "What was it like, living with twolegs?" Nico asked curiously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:08 pm

"It was sort of lonely. I mean, I am having a better life out here so far than I had with them. I was like a doll at times. A toy that they would grab at. Let's just put it this way, I had 2 eyes when they brought me home" Sasha says sincerely. She rests her head on Nico's back.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:23 pm

Nico's eyes widened in complete shock, the fur on his neck bristling. "If a twoleg even touched me I'd claw both of their eyes out. They are nothing but a bunch of animal harmers with their twoleg nests, and monsters that polute the earth." Nico hissed, brushing his cheek on hers. "But don't you worry. You'll be safe with me."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:18 pm

Sasha didn't respond. her emotions were pretty high. after a few minutes, the weight of her head resting on Nico's back grew heavier, and her breathing regulated. It had been a long day, and so much had happened. Sasha felt like she finally belonged somewhere. She finally knew what real love felt like. It was strong, and magical. with the warm body next to her, she didn't want to leave. Before she stumbled upon Nico, she wandered the forest, she felt hopeless. She was a wounded soul who had given up. She didn't want to continue on. But Nico had helped her to remember who she was. Sasha was revived now. She finally felt like she belonged somewhere. She had never felt this before. It was weird and confusing, but she liked it. She snuggled up closer to Nico, and fell asleep.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:37 pm

-Timeskip to morning, I guess xD-

Nico's eyes fluttered open, his jaws parting to scent mouse near by. Nico gently shuffled away from Sasha, then bounded out into the forest after some prey, blue gaze fixed on the tail of a mouse. Without question, Nico sprang into the air and onto the rodent, cramping his jaws down on it's head, hearing a faint crack. He padded back to the den before Sasha woke up and set the mouse down next to her before laying at the front of the den, watching for danger as the continuous rain fell.

(that sucked monkeys... And not the good kind.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 pm

(haha that's okay. this'll probs be my last post of the night cause my internet is SO bad right now)

Sasha shifted in her sleep as the warmth next to her was removed, and was left with circulating air around her alone body. She opened a crack of her eye to see Nico padding back into the cave. the rain still hadn't stopped, and now going outside, would mean wading up close to her knees in water. Poor Nico was absolutely soaked again and Sasha felt a bit guilty for not doing some of the hunting herself. "you didn't have to go and hunt." Sasha told Nico, although her stomach told her otherwise. She untucked her legs from underneath her chest and stood up, greeting Nico by a friendly meow.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Nico shrugged his massive shoulders, the tom's tail curling over his huge paws. "You were still sleeping. And I was hungry, so I thought it'd be better to hunt now." He explained, licking her cheek before going to the back of the den and shaking his thick dark tabby pelt. It was still quite damp, but all of the clinging water was gone. "Eat the fresh mouse. I'll eat the one I caught a couple days back." Nico offered, crunching on the 2 day old mouse.

(Awe... Don't go.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next