Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:29 pm

(Okay I guess. Goodnight Goddess! Very Happy)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Sasha and Nico on an Adventure (M)

Post by horsegodess Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 pm

The next morning Sasha awoke with her one eye slightly opening and a flick of her tail. The rain continued, but it was not pouring anymore. The reason why she had awaken however was because she felt chilled, and wet. She was laying in water, up to her neck. She jumped up and now the water reached to above her knees, below her chest. "Nico!" Sahsa cried. "It's flooding!"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Nico scrambled awake to his paws, the water below his knees by about an inch. Nico grabbed Sasha by her scruff, pulling her onto his back and zipping out of the den and into the forest, his eyes searching wildly around the woods.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:37 pm

Sasha was surprised when Nico swung her onto his back but felt a bit of comfort with it as well. The fact that he did not just abandon her really meant a lot. It meant that he cared about her. "Up a tree!" She shouted trying to slice the howling of the wind past them. Sasha clung onto his fur with her claws. She really tried not to hurt him but she was just so scared and trying to hold on.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Nico ignored the striking pain in his shoulders from Sasha's claws, but used the power in his body to spring up into a tree. Nico landed on a high branch, his claws digging into it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Sasha released her grip from Nico's pelt once they were safe of a thick tree branch. There was a drop of blood that rolled down Nico's brown coat. "Thank you." Sasha said quietly. She glanced over at the blood. "I'm sorry" She said. She walked next to him, brushing close against him, making sure not to fall off the branch, and gently licked the puncture wound where were claws were.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Nico nodded and brushed his pelt on Sasha's. Then he felt a crack under him. Where Nico was, the branch had broke, and he plunged into the water that flooded the forest floor. Nico tried to swim his way to the tree, but couldn't. Then he felt something grasp his scruff, even though he wasn't conscious.

Nico coughed up a load of water, feeling cold stone under him. He sputtered, then looked up. He saw ginger fur and dark green eyes. "Austin!" Nico half rasped, joy flooding over him. "I thought I'd never see you again." Austin meowed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Sasha screamed when Nico fell. She began to scramble down the trunk of the tree, when she saw another cat come to Nico's rescue. She meowed loudly to the cat. She decided to follow them through the trees. She leaped to another tree branch, risking falling into the water below. She leaped from tree to tree, occasionally having to grasp the branch with only her front two paws and then pulling herself up. She meowed again in panic. She descended the tree slowly as she saw Nico and the other cat getting away. By the time she reached the ground, they were out of sight. She sat their, meowing loudly, letting the rain fall on her. The only thing she had ever loved was gone, and could quite possibly be dead. she didnt know what to do.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Nico's ears pricked and he instantly shot forward, following Sasha's cries with Austin trailing behind him. "Sasha!" Nico meowed, coming to her side. "Hey, it's okay. I'm okay." He soothed, licking her ear. Austin scuffled his paws. "Oh, Sasha. This is a very special friend of mine. Austin." Nico introduced. Austin's green gaze glimmered with curiosity.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 pm

"Nico I thought you were gone forever!" Sasha sobbed into his fur. She sniffled and looked up at Austin. "Hello" she said with a whimper
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Nico smiled and licked her ear. "Hello Sasha. Please to meat you." Austin said politely. He sniffed her, then sneezed. "You don't smell like other wild cats." Austin meowed. "Sasha used to be a house cat. She decided to run away, so I'm kind of taking care of her." Nico joked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:17 pm

"I like the name austin" Sasha said, still shaking from her adrenaline and paying no attention to Nico's comment

(where do you want this to go with Austin's character involved?)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 pm

(Maybe they could all travel to the city together, and so on. Austin and sasha could maybe grow to have a "thing" then Nico get's a bit jealous.)

"Thanks. I quite like it myself. Sasha's a pretty name though." Austin replied, swishing his tail and smiling. "I'm also kind of handsome. And you're pretty." He added, just being plain silly. "Okay, we're all super attractive here." Nico meowed sarcastically.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Sasha's mood completely changed. She laughed at Nico's comment. She liked Austin's company. Nico was a really good and Caring friend, but Austin was appealing in a different way. He was attractive in his personality and looks. suddenly she remembered her eye. With Nico, she had completely forgotten about it. She turned her head to face her shoulder, trying to cover the blank space of fur where her second eye was supposed to be.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:44 pm

"Hey, don't be ashamed. I think it looks kind of cool." Austin said, trying to cheer Sasha up a bit. Nico smiled and licked Sasha's ear softly, before barreling into Austin playfully, meowing with happiness. Nico had missed Austin very much. Austin looked up at the slightly taller cat, but laughed, battling his face. Nico meowed and leaped off, smiling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Sasha smiled a bit when Austin commented. She licked Nico back when he licked her ear. He was so sweet. She watched them play. "hey Austin. Why don't you stay with us the night? although our homes have been flooded." Sasha suggested
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:11 pm

"I have another home back in the city we can go to." Nico said, smiling softly. "You mean our old alley!?" Austin asked happily. "Yep, the one we played in as kits." Nico answered, smiling softly. "Well, we better go. Winter has started with constant rain, so snow will be here soon." Nico meowed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:30 pm

(going to bed! goodnight!)

"Okay" Sasha said. she was a bit worried about being close to humans again though. Out of the corner of her eye she say something hopping. It was toad. The rain had brought it out. She crouched low to the ground and stalked it, then pounced on it, but the toad jumped away from under her paws. accepting her defeat, she waited for Austin and Nico to lead the way to their new temporary home in the city.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:38 pm

(Nigt Goddess!)

Nico and Austin padded forward through the forest, side by side, laughing and chatting about their kithood. Then snow began to fall, making Austin shiver softly. And within minutes the ground was covered in snow up to Nico's knees, making it harder for them to move. The massive dark tom licked the river for some water, but instead, he got his tongue stuck to the ice. "Uh oh." Nico meowed. He yanked his body, trying to pull free of the ice. Then he shot back, landing in the trunk of a tree, then snow from the tree fell onto him. Austin laughed and grabbed Nico by his scruff, pulling him out strongly, causing Nico to stumble. "Okay, you asked for it." Nico meowed, chasing Austin in the snow. They shot right into a huge pile of snow. Nico came shooting out of the top like a bullet before landing on Austin, destroying the snow pile. Nico laughed and rolled off, paws on his chest as he laughed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Sasha followed a few feet behind the two cats. She wanted to give them space so they could become aquatinted. Sasha's paws became very cold because of the snow. Her body was not used to such extreme conditions. She was used to one room with nothing in it. She followed behind them.

(sorry my mind is sorta preoccupied)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:34 am

Nico glanced over at Sasha, and smiled, his massive paws carrying him over to the she-cat. He pressed his side on Sasha's flank, wanting to keep her warm. Austin smirked and stuck his tongue out at Nico, teasing him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Sasha smiled when Nico slowed so that she would have someone to walk next to. His fur warmed her a bit, but she didn't want him to feel like he was obligated to make her feel welcome. he had been so helpful and compassionate already. He was so nice. "It's okay Nico, you can go catch up with your friend." She said, still with a slight smile on her face.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Nico let a warm smile form on his face, and licked her cheek. "You're cold. I can tell."

(SSS.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 am

sasha smiled and continued to walk next to nico, without saying anything.

(sss)
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Nico's thick tabby pelt bristled at how cold the snow was. He watched as Austin, made his way over and began walking beside him and Sasha.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next