Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker]

2 posters

Go down

Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker] Empty Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker] Beautiful-wolf-4
~Arrow~

Arrow raced through the oak trees, his tongue rolling out of his mouth and his metallic silvery blue eyes searching the hills for something to slide down. Rain splattered on Arrow's thick pelt, causing the brute to shiver with delight. Then at the biggest hill, he saw water and mud streaming down it. Arrow wasn't entirely happy that the large hill was so far from him, but he smirked anyway, and shot towards the hill, dodging trees and rocks as he did so, not caring about how careless he looked. About two years back, Arrow was too carefree and sarcastic for a Warrior, so the Alpha had him moved down to an Omega, no matter how good of a fighter Arrow was. Of course, Arrow stood up to his Alpha and made quite some nasty remarks, which got him exiled from his pack. Most fae's fell for him instantly. He was quite the charmer in his pack, and even as a Loner he had run into females that had caught his interest. Because Arrow is quite a big flirt, two of his mates left him, while one died. Arrow shook those thoughts away from his mind, and continued to race towards the hill, his metallic eyes directed blankly at the large hill.

----

Soon after, Arrow reached the top of the hill, causing him to pant with effort. "Phew! That was a long run!" Arrow barked to himself, his chest heaving for air. The rain grew a bit heavier, causing the mudslide that went down the hill, a bit slick, so he'd go down the hill quite fast. The brute smirked to himself, his orbs growing devious and careless, just like his heart was. Arrow launched himself, only to land on the mudslide. Arrow slid down like a bullet, laughing as the air blew through his pelt. He collided with another body, and he landed on his belly, feeling soft fur beneath him. Arrow got up lazily, and turned around, only to have a fae come into sight. "Sorry about that, love. Guess I came down that mudslide a little too soon." Arrow said, still laughing a bit. He shook himself off, chuckling softly.

(Arrow is going to be so fun to roleplay as. <3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker] Empty Re: Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker]

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:04 pm

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12481-essence#348877

Ever since her pack had been killed off by a rival pack Essences world had seemed to torture her for the past 3 months. Even after she had tried to find a mate to restart what she lost, but everytime she tried her memories came back in dreams to haunt her.

The timber brown female had been walking towards her old pack grounds to see if her being there would help take some of the pain and loss away from her. Thanks to the constant rain that has been falling for three days now, her beautiful coat had been matted down by rain and mud. Just as she was about to cross the old territory lines she felt another mass of weight ram right into her, she gave a loud yelp as it landed on top of her and soon gave out a loud growl mixed snarl as the weight lifted off of her. As soon as she heard the voice of the male she stood and whirled around letting her teeth meet with his shoulder, she instantly let go and lowered her head with her hackles on end, tail lifted high and lips pulled over her teeth. "Next time look where you are going brute!" she snapped her jaws together to make her point and stayed in the stance she was in.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker] Empty Re: Once An Omega, Now A Loner. [T] [Shadow Walker]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Arrow growled, that mixed with a short yelp when the fae bit his shoulder, causing him to glare at her with his metallic eyes. Who the hell was this female? The brute shook the blood off of his shoulder, then licked the wound softly. Pricking up his ears, he heard her voice that was quite hostile, causing him to glance at her, raising an eyebrow. "Well it's a little hard to stop yourself when you're on a mudslide, in the rain, wouldn't you think fae?" Arrow retorted, but smirked charmingly, giving a soft chuckle. Arrow sat down and tilted his head to the side, a bit confused with her hostility. "Name's Arrow. And you are?" He greeted, followed by a small question.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Essence gave a low growl as she calmed slowly and began to lower her tail and her lips and watched him "From how you saying that its sounds like your acting like more of a pup than an adult." She brought her head up slightly and looked at him with a slight growl "My name is no concern to you."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:39 pm

Arrow only chuckled at her words, giving a shrug of his shoulders. "I really don't care what others think of me. I like being a carefree Loner, and I don't plan on going back to pack life." Arrow replied softly. Her next words just made him smile. "Then you don't need to tell me. I can respect that." Arrow said, dipping his head politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:21 pm

Bump? Sorry, I'm impatient.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:01 pm

(he should follow her. sorry its in first person.)

I growled a bit and watched him before I turned around and continued walking towards my old territory. I didn't know why I was so aggressive to a random wolf, but then again he did run into me and I wasn't having a good day as it is and that just didn't make it better. I kept my ears trained on the sounds behind me as I crossed over the old lines, I took in all the scents around me as it still smelled slightly of my pack that has been dead for a few months.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Arrow shrugged and raced forward once again, tasting the wind as if it were prey, and laughing at how free he felt. Arrow gasped as he approached the fae, and leaped over her like an eagle, then landing in a pile of sticks and rocks. "Ow." Was all he said, groaning softly. Arrow sat up and shook his pelt to rid of the twigs, laughing softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:28 pm

I stopped where I was as the male named Arrow jumped over me and landed in some twigs "Don't follow me!" I snapped my jaws together once again and growled loudly at him as I began to walk to my old territory once again hoping that this male would leave me alone.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Arrow chuckled and smiled at the fae warmly, but cockily. "I hate to break it to you love, but I go where I please. I'm a Loner, and I have no boundaries. And no wolf can tell me otherwise." Arrow said calmly, lifting his chin. He loved being a loner, and didn't plan on becoming a pack wolf. Then, thunder boomed overhead, and lightning reflected off of his glassy metallic eyes. "See you around, love. I got to find a den." He said softly. Arrow stopped by the fae, and winked at her before padding along to find a den. And soon he did. Crawling into a medium sized den, he laid down, sighing with happiness.

(Told you, he's a big flirt. But I think I'm going to like playing as Arrow. He reminds me of Blaze. Omg, I love Blaze. He's so random.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:50 pm

"I do not care if you are a loner or a pup, when on my land you treat me as the alpha I am and always will be!" Essence growled softly before watching him leave for a den as she continued on her way. When she reached the pack grounds she walked into the alpha den and laid down.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:54 pm

That night, Arrow sat on top of the den, looking up at the full moon, a longing in his eyes that no wolf would normally see. Arrow missed his friends. He hated pack life, but missed his friends more than anything. Arrow let out a long howl up at the moon, his metallic eyes narrowed as he stared up at the sky.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Eesence hadn't even got to close her eyes when she heard the long howl from a wolf not far from her, she kept her head on her paws and perked her ears abit and listened. When she stood up she shook the dirt off of her and walked out of the den and followed the howl until she could see the male from earlier.

Essence sat down and watched him for a second before getting a bit closer "What's wrong with you?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:36 am

Arrow smiled down at the fae, leaping off the rock so he was in front of her. "I'm a wolf aren't I? And, I just kind of miss my friends back at home." He answered, his metallic eyes switching to look at the moon.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Essence watched as he came off the rock and was in front of her. She nodded her head softly to say she understood, "You are in my home now, there are no wolves for miles unless you go to the north, as soon as they see you they will kill you. They are blood thirsty and unmerciful." She looked at him before thinking of something to say so she didn't give way to her packs death to a male wolf she had just met. "Why can't you go back to your pack?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Arrow sighed at her question. "I was exiled when I disrespected the Alpha. I like this life better anyway." He told her, holding her ice blue gaze. "I'm still wondering what your name might be. For a beautiful fae, it must be a beautiful name."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Eesence only nodded her head slightly at his answer "If anyone in my pack wouldve disrespected me they would have been killed." She watched him for a moment and twitched her ears slightly while she gave a loud *huff* "So be it then, I know your name it would only be fair for you to know mine. My name is Essence."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Arrow blinked. "Killing isn't the answer." He huffed, but shrugged softly. "Essence. That is a wonderful name." Arrow said, putting on a charming smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Essence shook her head lightly "It wasn't me that made that rule, thats hoe much my pack looked up to me." She nodded softly at his comment about her name "Thank you." When she saw the smile he was giving and acknowledged it by giving a small smile back to him.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Arrow just shrugged. "If I were ever an Alpha, I'd do what's best for the pack. I kinda knew a bit about it though. My older brother was to be future Alpha, and everyone paid so much attention to him." Arrow said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Essence looked at him and listened for a bit "I was born of alpha blood, even though iwasnt the first born I was still able to take and alpha position thanks to my birth packs horrible laws." She lookrd at him ahain before twitching her ears to the loud boom of thunder that was overhead "I think I may go take shelter once more, this storm isn't going to let up for a while."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum