Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It'll Always Be Just Me [R] [horsegodess]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It'll Always Be Just Me [R] [horsegodess] Empty It'll Always Be Just Me [R] [horsegodess]

Post by Wolfy Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Human Form
Wolf Form

"So what's it like? Knowing you'll be able to run that entire pack one day?" The fourteen year old boy asked, looking up at Josh with eager blue eyes. "You want the truth?" Josh directed his eyes down to the boy. He nodded, smiling, and Josh silently wondered if it were possible for him to spontaneously combust. "It sucks." Josh could easily see the disappointment, and smiled, ruffling the boy's hair. "Oh come on, perk up Kaden. Maybe we can split the responsibility, if you like." The excitement flared again, causing Josh to chuckle. The pair were walking down a sidewalk, dusk settling over the small town. 
A howl broke through the temporary silence, only audible to Josh and Kaden's sensitive ears. "Fuck..." Josh muttered, and the two stepped off the sidewalk at a run. The forest was close, and fur was already spreading over their bodies, Josh's white and Kaden's a light cream. Within five minutes the two were bounding through the forest in full werewolf form. The howls were growing more numerous, and when they entered the pack site, they saw what all the fuss was about. An intruder. It was a white female, being circled by the pack's warriors. Josh's dad was unmoving, standing on his hind legs and looking down at the fae. His white fur was littered with different scars, unlike Josh's pristine pelt. Kaden stayed back, but Josh took his rightful place by his father. He rose up on his hind legs as well, golden eyes inquiring. "You aren't going to hurt her, are you?" Josh asked, looking up at his dad. No answer. 

[I hope that was okay? If not, I can change it.]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

It'll Always Be Just Me [R] [horsegodess] Empty Re: It'll Always Be Just Me [R] [horsegodess]

Post by horsegodess Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:16 pm

(that is fine. One thing though. I changed her appearance in both forms. Check them out. Her wolf color is not brownish grey.)

Vanessa was a feisty young werewolf. She could fight, that was for sure. Maybe that's why she's lasted so long on her own. She is not looking to join a pack, or have a mate at the moment. Although she has no problem with a relationship with a tough assertive male. She was sassy, and was not afraid to fight, but right now, being completely surrounded by at least 5 wolves, it would be just dumb to try to attack one of them. She would be ripped to shreds. Although she would not attack, her feistiness would not dissolve, and she would certainly show no respect. She backed her rump, turning in circles. Her tail was tucked in between her legs, but her growling never left her throught.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

It'll Always Be Just Me [R] [horsegodess] Empty Re: It'll Always Be Just Me [R] [horsegodess]

Post by Wolfy Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Josh growled at his father, and shook out the thick fur on his neck. He quickly shifted to human, and then down to his smaller wolf form. He stepped forward, trying to halt the fae's movement. "Calm down." Josh told her, voice quiet, but hard. His dark brown eyes never left her, and he heard the protests of his back around him, but ignored them. Her situation wasn't fun, and he wanted to ease up on her, knowing full well his father wouldn't unless he stepped in an did something.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:57 pm

vanessa Unbared her teeth a bit, but still snapped at him. "Why on earth should I calm down? And why aren't you circling me like the rest of your pack?" She spat when she said the word pack. Her hackles were still raised, her brownish reddish fur standing on end. It formed a mohawk line down her slender back. Her muscles were still tense, but she was not ready to attack him. If she did, the entire pack would be on her in a second and shredding her to pieces.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Josh closed his eyes, sighing in exasperation. "Because they won't hurt you. I won't let them." He replied, the golden eyes of his wolf opening as he examined the female. "I'm not circling you because you aren't a threat. My pack doesn't seem to get that." He snarled the last bit over his shoulder, causing some of them to halt. "If you shift, they might try to be civil." Josh told her, hoping he could convince her to. His father was shifting uncomfortably behind him. "Dad, you haven't shifted in a couple of months. It'll be good for you, won't it?" Josh growled, turning and glaring up at his father.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Shifting would make vanessa very vulnerable to attack, but it was worth a shot. They're all men, maybe she could make a deal with them or something. After all, she was a smoking hot young woman. But she didn't want to just stand naked in the middle of all of these men. "give me your shirt". She says.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Josh's father snarled at his pack, and they backed up, looking at the ground in respect. With a hesitant sigh, the Alpha shifted, and a few moments later, so did Josh. Josh slipped off his sweat shirt, tossing it onto the werewolf's back and raising an expectant brow. The others started to slowly shift, and the rest of the pack started to drift around, sensing their was no longer a threat.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Vanessa was extremely relieved when the circle dissintegrated into none at all. Only occasional glances were thrown at her. He caught the sweatshirt in her mouth and quickly shifted and threw the sweatshirt over herself, pulling it down so the men were not to see anything. She was only completely stripped for a few seconds. "Well thank you. Now that I have shifted, and everyone else too, do you have a house where I can go to get some clothes to cover me other than just a sweatshirt?" She said with a slight snarkyness to her voice. This was not the most pleasant group of people she had encountered.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Josh and his father averted their eyes until she was covered. Crossing his arms over his chest, the Alpha gestured for one of the girls in the pack to come forward. "Do you mind getting her situated?" He asked, thanking her when she agreed. The girl, whose name was Tera, approached the intruder slowly, smiling kindly. "Don't mind them. They're always like that. Now come on, I'll get you some clothes." The alpha's hand on her shoulder made her jump, and he turned to look up at him, her smile fading. "Bring her back, though, alright?" 

Tera
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Vanessa was extremely surprised by this girl's hospitality. She hadn't seen another female in the group. Maybe that was because she was not one of the wolves circling her before. Immediately Vanessa felt great. Another woman to confide in for the night. She accepted the touch of the other female and was tempted to wrap her arm around her waist, but that just wasn't her personality. She followed Tera. feeling much more welcomed. She was also reassured by the niceness of this woman as well.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Tera gently pulled the girl along beside her, bouncing happily as she headed along a small path for a good ten minutes until they reached the highway. She kept going until she came to a turnaround, where a car was waiting. "The others find it weird that I do this, but I find it convenient." she unlocked the vehicle, opened the door for Vanessa and hopped in the driver's side, watching Vanessa carefully, hoping she wouldn't run.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Vanessa cocked an eyebrow when she commented that it was weird when she did this. 'did what?' she thought. She got in the car, trying not to open her legs too much. She pulled the sweatshirt down over her lower privates once she was in the car. She felt a tad bit better that this was a girl, not someone from that pack of male wolves. She waited to see what was the weird thing that the woman would do.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:41 pm

Tera glanced over at Vanessa, noting her curious look. "I'm the only one who drives to get to the territory."  She turned the car on, and backed out onto the highway. As they sped along, Tera occasionally looked over at Vanessa, head tilted. "Why were you there, anyway? We have guards who patrol regularly, and they normally don't act that aggressive to females."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:45 pm

"I was only wandering. I am constantly on the move. Staying in only one place for the most 2 weeks or so. That's just who I am" After a moment of silence, and Vanessa still stretching the wolf's sweatshirt over her naked body, she said, "why do you choose to go by car? and where are we going anyways?" Vanessa glanced out the window.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Tera listened intently, opening her mouth to answer when they pulled up to a stoplight. "Because I just find it easier, and unlike some of the others, I'm not entirely happy about being a werewolf. Part of me just wants to be normal, and driving a car, paying for gas and insurance is pretty normal, right?" She turned, heading down a long lane of expensive looking houses, and continued to speak. "We're heading to my place, since I know you don't want to have to live in Josh's hoodie until you leave. Besides, he'll want it back."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Vanessa let out a soft laugh when Vanessa commented about Josh's hoodie. "He may not want it back after my grubby body had been all over it." She said with a slight chuckle. She stared in awe at the houses lining the streets. She began to feel a little claustrophobic, but her amazement dulled the trapped feeling. She had never seen such nice houses, let alone been in one or known someone who lives in one. Vanessa would only come across an old shack, or a cabin in the woods. Sometimes vacant, other times occupied. She had no idea where the heck she was.

When the car pulled into the driveway and slowed to a stop, Vanessa suddenly became a little more self conscious about her being in only a hoodie. She was in awe about the fanciness of the house, but yet she felt trapped, like couldn't shift back into her wolf form. In the woods she felt free. She could go back and forth however she pleased. Not having to cover up her naked body when in human form. She awkwardly stepped out of the car, and hurriedly followed the other woman into the house.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:48 pm

"Josh isn't that insensitive, trust me. Plus, he knows how to use a washing machine." She jested, opening the door for her and quickly shutting it behind them, carefully locking it. "My room is upstairs. What's mine is yours, so wear anything you like. I'll be making lunch." Tera moved to the kitchen, and pulled a pizza from the freezer, hoping Vanessa would like it. After slipping it into the oven, she took off her coat, hanging it up and yanking off her beanie, smoothing down her dyed violet hair.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:40 pm

Vanessa looked around at the big house. It felt so weird to her. So cold and materialistic, yet literally warm. The only warmth she feels is from her fur when she is in wolf form, and by a fire. Vanessa was cold in her bare human form, so during the winter months, she was almost always in her wolf form. She walked upstairs and walked down a hallway full of rooms. she saw a bed in one and entered. She saw a wooden wardrobe and opened it. She browsed the clothes before walking over to the door and shutting it. she crossed her arms and slid the sweatshirt over her head. She then selected a comfy looking loose but soft material shirt, and a pair of jeans. She laid them on the bed and walked over to the dresser. she opened the top drawer and took out a pair of simple looking underwear. She did not get a bra because she felt too restricted with one. She was so used to not having one. Underwear however she could deal with. She slipped her legs through the holes in the underwear and then the jeans. She then picked up the mahogany colored shirt and put it on. She felt much warmer now.

Deciding to explore a little, Vanessa stepped out into the hallway, and opened a couple of closed doors. some were closets, others were other rooms. One that she saw when she opened the door a broad smile lit up her face. She had only heard of such appliances. A shower and a bathtub. She almost jumped in delight, Walking down the stairs with a slight pop to her steps, she saw the woman, and with a broad smile on her face said quietly yet excitedly, "you have a bathtub. and a shower!" She squealed.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 pm

Tera started to set out places at the island in the kitchen, and checked the pizza. She turned when she heard Vanessa coming down the stairs, and smiled at her excitement. "And you are welcome to use them. The pizza will be a little while." 

Roughly ten minutes later, she heard a knock at the door, and hurried over to answer it. She smiled when she saw Josh, who was looking down at his feet with his hands shoved in his pockets. "You've got good timing. Pizza will be ready in five." Tera laughed, and Josh entered the house, shutting the door behind him. "Where's... where is she?" josh asked, looking around curiously. "My guess is showering."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Vanessa ran back up the stairs, taking each step. She was so excited. She threw off her shirt mid hallway and entered the luxurious bathroom. She was so conflicted about whether to use the shower or the bathtub. She was a bit chilled, so she wanted to soak in hot water, but she had never had running water before. She decided to go with the bath. Vanessa, topless, leaned over the bathtub and turned the water on. It took her a while but she finally figured out how to get the perfect temperature of water. She was so out of her element, she was struggling a bit with everything. Yet everything was so exciting. When the bath was only half full, Vanessa couldn't wait any longer. She took off her pants and underwear and stepped into the hot water. It was such a weird sensation. Water that hot. It surrounded her ankle. She stepped her other leg in and sat down. She laid in the water, it engulfing most of her body, except for her curves. Finally she was surrounded completely by the steaming water, and she turned the water off. She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She was so content. She did not remember however that she had left the door open. It didn't matter right now though, all Vanessa could do was bask in the warmth.

After 30 minutes, Vanessa, although skeptical, got out of the tub, thinking that Tera might get impatient. She stood in the water reaching up to her calves and was dripping water as she looked around the bathroom to find a towel. She finally spotted some in a container. It was a strange thing, but she stepped out of the bathroom. She went over to the container and opened the lid. A rush of warm air came out as the lid came off. The towel was warm. She closed the lid and wrapped the towel around her body, tucking one end into the towel pressing against her chest. She walked over to the tub and wasn't sure how to get the water out. She walked to the end of the hall, to the top of the stairs. "Um excuse me? tera is it?" She yelled down the stairs. "can you help me drain the bathtub please?"
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Tera had just finished putting pizza on paper plates when she heard Vanessa's request for help. "Yeah, hold on!" She called back, and hurried up the steps with a small smile on her face. She brushed past the girl, and switched a nob above the bath tubs faucet up, and the water started to drain. "If you know how to use hair dryers, there is one under the cupboard. And the pizzas ready." She bounced back down stairs, and took a seat next to Josh, who had already eaten half his slice. "Hungry, are you?" She giggled, and he nodded, slowing down a bit. "It's like the girl has never had the chance to use modern appliances." Tera mused to herself, nibbling on the edge of her pizza and struggling with a bit of stubborn cheese that refused to seperate.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Vanessa wasn't quite sure what a hairdryer was, but she was content as is. "thank you" she said as Tera bounced down the stairs. She walked to her shirt on the floor in the hall, then to her pants and underwear on the bathroom floor. she picked them up and brought them to Tera's room where she quickly changed into them. Her hair began to soak the shirt down her back. her extremely long hair reaching almost to her bottom. She walked down the stairs barefoot but very content. She saw the pizza on the table and got excited for some fresh food. She enjoyed her wolf food when she was shifted, but it was on rare occasion that she got human food. So rich in comparison. Vanessa sat down next to Tera, kind of giving Josh the cold shoulder. Then she remembered the sweatshirt on the bathroom floor. 'he can get it himself' she thought. She took the slice of pizza in her hands and took a big bite. She was always somewhat hungry. She did not leave room between bites for conversation.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Josh occasionally glanced over at Vanessa, confirming that Tera was right. He saw a sudden realization spark in his friend's eyes, and his head tilted. "We... we don't know your name." She told Vanessa, taking another bite of her own pizza. Josh helped himself to another slice, waiting patiently for Vanessa to answer the question. He was content with the silence, but Tera wasn't, and she soon started up another volley of questions. "How old are you? How long have you been on your own? Where's your family?" Josh bumped Tera gently, throwing her a warning look. "Let the girl calm down a bit, would you?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegodess Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:21 pm

"Oh. My name's Vanessa" She responded, having to wait a couple of seconds in order for her to finish her bite of pizza. She took another piece of pizza and took a bite, more cheese than intended falling off the slice, hanging from her mouth. She slurped it up and chewed, her mouth full. Then Tera bombarded her with questions. she sort of laughed at Tera making sure not to open her mouth. Ignoring the other questions, although there were clear answers in her mind, she answered her age after a few more seconds of chewing. "I'm 18". She looked over at Josh. "And what's your name?" She said sort of mockingly.
horsegodess
horsegodess
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Tera nodded, and grabbed another slice of pizza as well. "So, you're name is Vanessa, you're 18, and you have no idea what a hair dryer is." Tera summarized, and started to grin evily. "You have a lot to learn, my friend. And I'm going to teach it all to you." Josh rolled his eyes, and leaned back in his chair, content. "I'm Josh." He responded, ignoring her mocking tone of voice. "And I hope you like walking, cause you're gonna do a lot of it soon." He brushed something off his arm, and shrugged. "Don't spoil it Josh!" Tera smacked him, and smiled playfully. "I bet you'll love Hot Topic!"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next