Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy] - Page 2 Empty Re: You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Lux

Lux's ears pricked as she eyed the brute who'd clumsily slipped into the water, losing his catches, & then toppled over again as he made it to dry land. It's like watching a fawn trying to walk for the first time, she kidded to herself, and let out a small chuckle, before nudging him with her snout to help him regain his footwork once again. Her eyes scuttered back to the stream, eyeing the fish as they hurriedly wiggled their way away from the scene, and then her attention fixed on Arrow. "Looks like the fish don't want to be eaten today," she remarked, rather awkwardly, finding that she had nothing else to say.

Back to top Go down

You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy] - Page 2 Empty Re: You'll Fall For Him Faster Than A Dog Could Fall Out Of A Tree. [T] [JunKy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Arrow smiled and got on his paws, "Thanks love." He said before narrowing his eyes at the fish. Arrow might be carefree, but he was determined to prove himself as well. He shot forward and splashed after the fish, feeling free as a... Fish. Not a bird. A fish. Arrow's metallic eyes widened as he approached the waterfall, but continued to chase the fish. Arrow leaped just as the fish did, catching two in his jaws. But then he landed onto a tree branch, having it fling him back into the water. He laughed as he kept the fish in his jaws, now dead. Arrow dropped them on the ground, but then felt something pinch into his shoulder. Then he saw a dark hit Lux in the shoulder. Sleep darts! Then he fell into a deep sleep.

(Thought maybe it'd be cool to follow the Alpha and Omega storyline a bit. Smile)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:28 pm

[Oh, man. I haven't watched that movie in a looong time. I may have to re-watch it to get the gist of it again. But I do like the direction you're headed. [: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Eh, just go with it. The two end up stuck in the middle of nowhere, they try to get home, Arrow ends up falling in love with Lux, and blah de blah de blah blah blah.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:20 pm

Lux

Lux awoke to a dull blackness. The pounding of her throbbing brain against her skull & Arrow's soft breathing were the only noises she was able to hear, and a tingling sensation washed over her as she pushed herself to her feet. Panic pumped wildly throughout her body as she absorbed what had just happened. She pinched her eyes closed, inhaling deeply, in an attempt to hush her hysteria. Once her terror level had fallen from heart-attack-inducing to cry-for-your-mother-worthy, ferocity filled her eyes, and she stomped towards Arrow's sleeping form, the adrenaline from the horror still influencing her actions. She nipped harshly at his neck, wanting him to wake in a not-so-pleasant way. "Dammit, Arrow, why'd you have to throw me off guard?! Why couldn't you have been more serious? This," she roared, and gestured to the wherever she was around her, "THIS is where mischief & ill-wit get you!" She grumbled out a sigh, then added, "And me, apparently." She paced off briskly, and soon ran smack-dab into a cold, cement wall. She cursed beneath her breath, and sprinted along the wall, feeling it's texture change. The surface she was touching was smooth, & must've been transparent, because she could barely make out two tall, dark figures hovering close to it. Then, with a flick, the room flooded with light, causing Lux's eyelids to whip over her eyes quickly. Great.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:40 pm

Arrow yelped awake, and looked up at Lux. "Like it's my fault we were shot by darts!" He barked defensively, but gasped as he saw two humans looming over them. He growled and barked at the humans aggressively, his pelt bristling. Arrow launched himself on one human then lunged for the other, eyeing an open window. He grabbed Lux's scruff and pulled her up, and out the window. "C'mon! Let's get out of here!" Arrow barked, dashing off into the forest, not recognizing anything. Arrow panted a bit as he skidded to a stop, looking behind him at the building. "Never trust a human." He growled, turning his head to look at Lux with his metallic blue-teal eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Lux

Lux gulped at the air as she tried to recover from their breakneck-fast haste into the forest. "What the hell just happened?" she asked, not really expecting him to have an answer. She tossed all rationality out the window, much like Arrow did her in their hurried escape. She could feel her heartbeat walloping from the tip of her ears, to the edge of her tail, her blood coursing with adrenaline. She drove her attention towards the building they'd fled from, letting a long, fixed stare fell upon it. She had the urge to keep moving, to be as far from the structure as possible, as far from their capture-ers as possible. She started off again, keeping a rhythmic, rushed gait that very much so mimicked the pace of her heart's throbbing. When the building had left her view, she haulted, and released a long, weary breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:10 pm

"I don't know." Arrow replied softly, following her until she stopped, then stood beside Lux, the blood in his body pulsing rapidly as he continued to pant softly. He looked at Lux, then heard thunder roll over the sky, and only second later, it began to rain. Arrow smiled and leaped around, sliding in the cool mud, laughing a bit. "What can be so bad? I'm sure home is, uh... Um... Th-That way? No, um. This way?" Arrow stammered, looking around them. He didn't recognize anything in sight. "We're lost." He said slowly, groaning.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Lux

Lux shot him a glare through squinted eyes, but couldn't help but let a little smile drag at the corners of her lips once he began to dance. "I'm sure we're not too far from home," she stated with semi-confidence, & swallowed the lump of doubt that lodged itself in her throat, "Right?" As the rain poured down, she decided she needed to be thinking about what they were to do in this moment, not how they got into the situation, or how they will return home. They needed to focus on surviving. Finding shelter ranked at the top of the list. "We need to find a place to hide."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:39 pm

Arrow twisted upwards and stood on his paws, nodding in agreement. "Let's go. I can smell an abandoned coyote den nearby." He said before padding along, following the scent, screwing up his nose. Arrow's gaze brightened at the sight of the old den, and padded faster, stopping at the entrance. "Ladies first." He barked, putting a paw out
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Lux

Lux sauntered into the abandoned den, and soon found her fur laced with spider webs. She sniffed, and immediately regretted it the instant the foul aroma of decay & grime crept up her nostrils. The sensation of a small rodent scurrying across her paw made her skin crawl, though the feeling was caused solely by imagination. She glanced back, and waited for Arrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Arrow padded in after Lux and laid down, yawning softly. Nighttime already? The brute thought, his eyes drooping a bit as he gazed up at Lux, a charming little smile forming on his maw. "Goodnight, love. Sleep well." He yawned, then fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Arrow awoke to hooves outside. He shot up, hitting his head on the ceiling of the den. Arrow mumbled and stalked outside to see a lone buck, his mouth watering. *FLASH* The buck was dead within seconds, causing Arrow to smirk proudly before dragging it to the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Lux

Sleep evaded Lux that night. The adrenaline kept her alert as ever, and her mind restlessly scrolled over possible scenarios as to what could've happened if not for their nifty escape. She could just imagine the humans beheading them, and drinking their blood for some taboo ritual that would grant them wealth, or power, or something else desperately craved by mankind in general. Though it sounds mellow dramatic, and wasn't probable, she couldn't help but shudder at the idea.

Morning approached earlier than Lux had thought it would. She studied a buck as it wandered carelessly towards the den, but she didn't have motivation to go & kill the thing, despite her empty stomach's outrage. Luckily enough, Arrow had awoken soon after she'd spotted the deer, and killed it, dragging it back to their hideout. She gave Arrow a weak smile, and began to tear into her side of the buck. Nearly forgetting her manners, she raised her head quickly, and said, "Thanks." She then dug her face back into Arrow's victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Arrow smiled and nuzzled her shoulder softly, "You're welcome." He murmured, closing his eyes for a couple heartbeats before pulling away, his eyes meeting Lux's gaze. Arrow pulled away after a few seconds, then began to eat from the leg of the deer, satisfaction filling his belly. Then his ears pricked up at a water sound. He shot out of the den and towards the sound, only to come to a beautiful waterfall. "Oh, hell yeah!" Arrow barked, climbing up the slope to get to the top. He looked over the side at the pond below where the waterfall crashed into. He leaped off and landed in the pond, swimming up to the surface and laughing happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Lux

Lux flinched at his sudden burst of energy, watching him sprint from the den, then heard a distant, "Oh, hell yeah!", causing a light-hearted chuckle to spew from her mouth. She merrily carried on after him, and viewed the waterfall that collided with the pond below, a fog of mist blanketing where they met. It was stunning; breath-taking, even. A sigh of contentment flowed from the sides of her partially closed jaw. She found it gratifying to have a change of atmosphere, where it wasn't as thick, and it didn't weigh her down like a block of cement had been poured onto her shoulders. "How's the water?" she called out to him gleefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Arrow laughed and tried his best to swim back, but the brute wasn't really the best at swimming in deep water. He waded to the shore and smiled up at her, water dripping from his fuzzy chin. "It's great! A bit cold, but it's great!" Arrow barked, leaping back in the shallower part, bouncing around happily. He saw a fast, downhill river at the end, and he smirked. Getting out, he shoved Lux in, then jumped in after her, the two of them sliding down the river. "Yee-Hah!" He yowled, doing random tricks in the water.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Lux

A gasp escaped Lux as she was shoved into the icy river, and was now being carried down the stream by Arrow who was squirming with exuberance, performing stunts & tricks. "I just can't avoid getting drenched in water around you, can't I?" she questioned amusingly, and spattered water at the brute. She pumped her legs quickly, increasing the distance between the two, and hollered back at him, "What's it like all the way back there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:10 pm

"Hah, nope!" Arrow barked, then began to swim with the current, coming to her side. "We're in the same place, silly." He teased, then swam faster, leaving the fae behind, laughing softly. He splashed into the pool of water that ended the river, laughing with delight.

(brain poop.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Lux

As soon as her feet had touched the squishy mud that laid at the bottom of the bank, she rushed towards the shore, shaking off her coat with vigor. She found herself chuckling, grinning ear to ear, heart warm, though her body was cold. But all merry feeling abandoned her once a black figure skirted across the outside of her vision. "Arrow, we need to go," she whispered urgently.

[I know the feeling.]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:07 pm

The brute padded to where Lux was, and tilted his head. "Why? What's wrong?" Arrow asked, his ears twitching. Then he saw the black figure, causng him to tense up and freeze. He heard rustling in the bushes as his heart rate increased, forcing him to breath deeply.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Lux

Lux tensed for a moment, then laughed girlishly, running her slobbery tongue over Arrow's still damp cheek. "Arrow, you weirdo!" Letting another hoydenish squee burst from her, she gave a quick glance to the dark figure in the bushes. "Play along," muttered, so quietly she was afraid he wasn't able to hear her, and kept up her ecstatic grin. She'd figured if they'd acted as if they were unaware of the menacing shadow's presence, they could make a run for it, catching the being off-guard, and take another leap closer to escape & returning home. "When I count to 3, run," she breathed out to him slyly. Lux then mischievously nipped at the brute's ear, and bounded into the shallow depths of the water, where the liquid barely reached the top of her paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:23 pm

[bumpp.]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:14 pm

Arrow raced after Lux.

(So so short. My muse has turned to dust.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2