Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind

Go down

Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind Empty Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:50 pm

BASIC INFO

First Name: Nora
Middle Name: Jay
Last Name: Cyprus
Race: Human
Height: 5'5.5"

SOME MO' INFO

Relatives: A brother she hasn't talked to in a while, & deceased parents. Other family members she doesn't keep in contact with.
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: Nora often allows sarcastic comments to slide off her tongue. She prefers to avoid social situations, if at all possible, given that either words or patience fails her. However, she's strives to be a kind person, & is rather quiet. She's stubborn & hard-headed when it comes to matters she feels strongly about, & at times, overly uncooperative. She believes that with bravery comes selflessness. As relaxed as she is, she's takes on a laid-back persona. Her curiousity gets the better of her on occasion, plopping her down in waters she'd rather not venture into if not for her intense thirst for understanding.

OTHER STUFF

Favorite Quote: "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." --Nelson Mandela
Talents: Plays piano, can hold breath for long periods of time.

Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind The_gi10
original source
her usual hair-do. c:
Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind _tempo10
original source

[kinda went crazy with the photos, but ah well.]

Last edited by JunKy on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind Empty Re: Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:52 pm

may i join? :3
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind Empty Re: Operator Please, Patch Me Back to My Mind

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Sure thing. c: What were you thinking of doing as a topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:05 pm

basics.

Name: Patrick Michael Davis
Goes by: Patrick, Pat
Species: Human

looks.

Hair: Bleach Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 lbs.

traits.

Personality: Patrick is possibly the sweetest guy you will ever meet. He is kind, caring, and gentle. He believes that no one deserves to be hurt, and pretty much likes everyone. It takes a lot to anger Patrick. He is patient. Patrick was raised right, and that has a lot to do with his personality. He would do anything for just about anyone. Patrick would take a bullet for most of his friends. He goes out of his way to do things for people. Patrick's "bad side" isn't really bad either. All he might do is sit quietly, and ignore you for a day or two. Then he will feel bad and apologize. It happens almosty everytime. Patrick can be too trusting. He falls easily for people's traps and constantly gets used by people. Patrick has learned to be a little more picky when it comes to friends, but he is still extra nice to everyone.
Dislikes: Watermelon jolly ranchers, loud people, spiders.

backstory.

Hometown: Chicago, Illinois.
History: Patrick was raised by really good parents. He had one older brother, Rian, and one younger sister, Morgan. His parents might have been strict, but they were great. He keeps in close touch with them. Nothing really abnormal happened in Patrick's life.

current life.

Job: Music Teacher at a small high school.
Relationship(s): Single
Talents: Piano, guitar, drums, and some of his music students tell him he has a sick vocal range.

pictures.

b&w

y is this man so attractive

stahp

[ i do not take ownership to any of the photos, therefore the links go to the photo temselves, with the link in the address bar. ]
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:06 pm

I really do not caree. && tell me if he's not what you want. i'll easily change charries. i have tonssss.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:14 pm

Nahh, he's lovely. err, my brain's kinda blocking out any and all ideas for a topic to create at the moment.

[patrick stump, oh my lawd.]

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:17 pm

[ ooooooh lawd. you don't know. i'm obsessed with that man. ]

i don't have a clue either. fantastic. lmao.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Hahahh. ^^ well, if we happen to not come up with a topic tonight, I'll try to piece one up together tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:28 pm

do u want it to have something to dow with the title of this bio? i can probz think of something quick...
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Well, the title's song lyrics, but go for it, if you wanna. c:

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:38 pm

what song?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Little Black Submarines by The Black Keys. AKA my cocaine.

Last edited by JunKy on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:43 pm

the black keys aw yay
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:45 pm

yee, yee. c8

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:46 pm

she's depressed???????? [ just an idea ] and they meet. he helps put herself back together with luhve && mushy gushy stuffs. but they're opposites so it can be like funny, sad, and awesome.

[ i have too many awesome songs to be my cocaine. ]
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:48 pm

All righty. I think it should be good as long as it's not solely based on love.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:51 pm

nah it can be like on her struggle and they throw shit at each other for fun when they're arguing. ehehehehe.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:53 pm

ooooooohh, yes. Sweet. c: Could you start up the topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:55 pm

of course. and dude, that song is sweeeeeet.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:56 pm

I knoooooowww. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:17 pm

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down