Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:49 pm

I woke up and looked around as my nostrils flared as I gulped down hair through my nose. I turned my head and looked at him, I saw him close to my rump and glared at him, "Don't you even think about being rough with me because I won't stand for that, if you want foals then you be gentle." I said meaning it as I walked forward but I heard twigs snap and since my adrenaline was coursing through my body I bolted in fear even though in reality it was just a deer but I didn't know that. I raced away for about a hundred feet and slowed down and stopped as I kept my ears perked up and looking around for danger.

Back to top Go down

Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't Be an Attractive Female (Rated M)

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:53 pm

He huffed, not having moved as he rolled his eyes and started eating some grass. "For you skittish information, that was a deer," he added as he finished his gulp of grass before going down for another.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:04 pm

(Can you try to post longer? Just curious)

I glared at him, "Just leave me alone." I said keeping my head up for about half hour before I calmed down fully and lowered my head to graze. I was slowly healing the wounds he's given me but I had a deep scar on my rump where he had bitten my hip. He was lucky he didn't break any of my legs when he had hit me at full speed. I walked towards the creek and drank water before I felt something jump on my back and dig claws into my sides. I let out a deafinging shriek and reared all the way back and landed on the big cat before rolling onto my side and getting up and took off running as blood fell down my sides as I ran. Pain coursing through my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:18 pm

(Yeah, I can. Smile)

Jafar looked up when he saw the mare move away. Why must she insist on being so difficult when she can just have it easy, he thought to himself. Oh well, let her do what she wants to do then. The stallion lowered his head and went back to eating before his head snapped up when he heard the loud growl and the deafening shriek. His dark eyes saw the puma and he took off like a bullet, crashing into the puma as his hooves struck out at its hind legs.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:39 pm

I soon trotted back to my mate and walked over to him and pressed my nose to his chest as my sides twitched after I had laid in water to clean them so they didn't get infected. I had realized that I had to give up with my attitude and to stay near him so I was safe. I snorted when a fly went up my nose and sniffed him before bumping my nose against his cheek before laying my head on his back as pain went down my sides. I panted through each wave of pain, I flicked one of my ears towards him, "I want foals but please be gentle when you mount and at least court me instead of just mounting me." I said as I pleaded with him. He didn't have to change all of himself just how he treated me, that was all I was asking for and it was a small request of him. I lowered my head and purposely bumped my lower half of my head against his lower stomach by his hips as I pressed my muzzle against his sheath. I hoped he wouldn't mount me now that I was injured but when I wasn't bleeding any more that he could mount me and take me. My forehead itched so I used his side for a stratching post as I lipped his neck as I kept my body to his so he could protect me if any danger came towards us.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Jafar listened to her and nodded, smiling softly. "I will be able to do that," he said softly, turning his attention back to her with a kind smile. As she rested so close to him he smiled and lightly nibbled against the mare's back, taking care to go over her scars or bruises in case that they hurt.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:40 pm

I closed my eyes and cocked a leg in relaxation as I felt him nibble on my back but was careful to not press my sides against him. I swished my tail and some of my heat scent escaped so I opened my eyes and walked away from him seductively and teasing him a little bit. I whinnied to him and tossed my head as I lifted my tail up and off of my folds that were pink and glossy with my juices. I was in my peak heat cycle and unless he wanted to wait another month this was the time I'd have 99.9% chance of getting with foal.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:10 pm

Jafar watched her and chuckled as he picked up his hooves and trotted after her with his head held high and gentle eyes. He nickered softly as he approached her, letting his muzzle nuzzle gently against her rump but watching as she would tease him. It was a fun game of cat and mouse he had to admit and he was loving every second of it.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:16 pm

I felt him rub his muzzle on my rump but clamped down my tail, teasing him as I trotted away from him and soon at a slow jog like what western pleasure horses did. I lifted my tail up like an arabian did when they ran but it was in a teasing manner for him. I stopped abruptly and looked behind me to see if he was following me, I wasn't going fast as I lifted my tail, wanting to mate now as my juices trailed down between my back legs. I looked around with my perked up ears to listen and see if any males were around but didn't see anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Jafar snorted and shook his head at her teasing and chuckled deeply as he trotted after her, watching her wave her tail in the air proudly as if she was a show pony. He lifted his legs as he trotted, talking his time peace by peace but following her as she wanted. The scent of her drafted into his nose and he followed, completely interested as he picked up his pace a little bit to keep up with her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

I spread my back legs slightly and dug my hooves into the ground as I lifted my tail up and away from my entrance and whinnied for him to mate with me. We had a narrow space of time until I went out of heat and he'd have to wait for a whole month before he had the chance to mate with me again. I looked behind me and at him, my long forelock in the way so I flipped my head and my vision cleared as I impatiently waited for him to get over here and behind me. "Hurry, I want you." I said whining a little bit

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:26 am

He skidded to a halt before sniffing her wet folds and shivered, his cock already hard and slipping out from his sheath. "I want you too," he replied as he mounted her steadily, his forelegs wrapped around her sides before he rubbed his cock against her entrance. He snorted, pinning his ears when he realized he couldn't take it anymore. He slowly pushed inside her, grunting as he stretched her tight folds with his large cock.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:44 pm

I shut my eyes and moaned out in pleasure as I dug my feet in deeper to take his weight. I lowered my head and laid my ears to my neck and took in the pleasure of the feel of his cock inside me. I pushed back into him and whinnied in pleasure, sweat coated my body as he began to thrust his way inside me. I could take his weight as he was lighter than me but my left front leg was shaking and stomped that leg since when he had injured me it weakened and it was hard to take on more weight besides mine. I hoped I could take his weight, I looked behind me at him and lipped his front leg before my cow hopped. I wasn't trying to get him off but I was having difficulties with my front leg and got frustrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:47 pm

Jafar paused for a moment and flicked his ears towards her. "Are you sure that you'll be able to handle your weight as well as my own?" He asked, tilting his head at her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:26 pm

"Yes, I can take it." I said looking back at him and swished my tail. I didn't want him to leave me if I couldn't give him foals, I didn't want to be alone. I just prayed my leg would hold up for this one time and that he could breed me successfully without a problem. I moved my tail out of the way and snorted at him, "If you don't hurry I won't be able to hold on." I said as sweat went down my sides

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:47 pm

"Alright," he added softly as he returned her body. Jafar snorted, a little worried and nervous about her as he started to thrust once more. Carefully, he made sure that he didn't place too much weight on her and shifted backward to support himself and that she could support herself.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:38 pm

I looked back at him and whinnied to him. I pushed back into his hips a little to make him go deeper inside me, I wanted to feel all of him. I lowered my head and shut my eyes when I felt his cock run against my inner walls and moaned loudly as I pushed a little bit more into him but making sure I didn't make him fall backwards or have to step backwards. I felt strength go into my leg and smiled softly, maybe my let just needed some more healing and it would be okay since it's been barely a month since he hurt my legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4