Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And then! It became a story...

3 posters

Go down

And then! It became a story... Empty And then! It became a story...

Post by themagus Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Hey everyone! A bit of inspiration struck me earlier leading to a 'And then' game. The thing is - everyone gets to write 1 or 2 sentences, they all much be written in first person and the post must start with 'And then'. It's not a super strict rule but that's the whole point and it should appear in the post anyways. Ofcourse, starters don't have to say 'And then' Razz

So, how about...

I walked out of my room and into the hotel lobby, checking my surroundings. There was a cab outside, waiting for some drunken husk of a person who will be willing to pay to get him back home. I ofcourse, was comepletely lucid. I walked out of the lobby into the street...
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

And then! It became a story... Empty Re: And then! It became a story...

Post by Amalgamator Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:54 pm

That sounds fun to me. You wrote 4 sentences, but what does that matter. What matters is how many people are still active enough to continue this, besides me.

And then, right as I stepped out of the doorway, a man with a lead pipe jumped out of nowhere and smashed the back window of the taxi cab! I wasn't about to stick around and chat with the maniac - I turned left and started sprinting with the other few onlookers...
Amalgamator
Amalgamator
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:12 pm

I wanna do this!

And then, I had only just realized my shoe lace was untied, a fatal thing that caused me to slip on the side walk and onto the cross walk. Time ticked by, my eyes cautiously fixed on the traffic lights..
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down