Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy] Empty The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:01 pm

A white tuft of snow whipped by as she raced through the forest, her silver eyes glittering in the sun basked forest that had a blanket of snow covering it. Lilly's tongue rolled out happily as she ran, smiling as usual. "What a beautiful day!" Lilly barked, looking around. She sniffed for some new herbs to find for her pack, large paws moving the snow out of the way. Then a scent hit her. A brute! Lilly turned around and sniffed, following the scent bravely. She could see the outline of a large brute, about 4 inches taller than she was. "Hello there! Wonderful day, isn't it?" Lilly said to the brute, tilting her head to one side.

(Sorry it's short. My Mom is due to be home soon.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy] Empty Re: The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:12 pm

His golden brown pelt glistened under the early sun,feral yellow orbs falling on the sheets of snow that crunched under his paws. His nose was pointed high in the air,inhaling the scents of the wilderness. Rabbit.. Elk.. Herbs.. Female? His eyes narrowed,ears pricked back. He smelled the female close.. But in which direction? The snowstorm was casting winds in various directions,carrying the scents of all things here and there. "Hello there!" He scattered away to the nearest fallen oak,his eyes sharply fixed on the female before him. She was small.. As pure as a snowflake. Her eyes showed a heart-warming welcome,her voice like honey. Her words softly brushed into his ears,though he didn't let his guard down. She was obviously from another pack,after all she carried the scents of many others. "Who're you?" he growled deeply,his stomach rumbling from starvation.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy] Empty Re: The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Lilly smiled and tipped her nose up proudly, "My name is Lillian. Lilly for short." She yipped, silver eyes showing no fear. The thing was, Lilly was bold. But she was so friendly, she thought almost everyone was that way. "What's your name?" She asked politely. To show she was no threat, Lilly grabbed a rabbit she had caught earlier that morning and dropped it at his paws. "You looked hungry."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:22 pm

He refused the free meal with a simple snob,his tail lifted up slightly. "Zuko." his eyes narrowed,lips drawn back to reveal dangerous canines. He leaped off the fallen tree,his jaw snapping only inches from her head. "Go,now. I don't need your assistance,or your kindness! It's emotionally sickening."
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Lilly whimpered and slunk back, tail between her legs. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you." She said softly, lifting her eyes and gulping. Lilly stood slowly. "You're never going to catch something with all the noise you're making. I could hear you all the way from the Oak Tree."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:33 pm

His eyes narrowed to mere slits,yet again snapping his thick jaw at her. His growl grew deeper,sounding as if thundering clouds were crashing overhead. His claws seeped into the ground,muscles bulging under his thin fur pelt. The sun hit him just right to reveal the crimson dewdrops of blood along his bristling fur. "I can handle myself well. Go back to your pack!"
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Lilly fell onto her back, startled as she looked up at Zuko fearfully. "What is going on here?" A strong voice growled behind Lilly. It was Durnal, Alpha of Lilly's pack. He stood over the two wolves like a skyscraper, his black fur bristling. "Durnal, don't hurt him!" She pleaded, stepping between the two brutes, looking tiny compared to Durnal. The colossal brute eyed Zuko, but calmed. "I apologize. With such harsh weather, wolves have been snooping around my territory for shelter. Please forgive my behavior." Durnal said to them both. Lilly gulped, looking over at Zuko. She slunk back, but then noticed a gash in Zuko's shoulder. "Zuko, you're hurt! Come to my den before it gets infected." Lilly said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:38 am

Sharp yellow eyes gazed into Durnal's, unmoved by his figure in the least. I've fought bigger.. And won. He thought. His lips drew back fully to reveal all his canines,though listening to this brute. He had many cruel thoughts run through his mind,and one of them was surely destroying his pack one. By. One. His thoughts were blown away by her soft,caressing voice. She was right,he was wounded from a brutal bear attack. His shoulder was leaking the internal crimson fluid he so desperately needed,looking down at Lilly. "I already said I'm fine. I'll be leaving your territory." He told Duran,reluctantly turning away.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:25 am

"Come to my den. You'll die of blood loss in this storm." Lilly stubbornly argued, nudging him toward camp, silver eyes showing sympathy for Zuko. Durnal walked at their side.
Lilly entered her den, waiting for Zuko. "I have herbs in here that will help your shoulder wound." She told him. Wolves in camp greeted Zuko politely, as they did to Durnal respectfully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:17 pm

Zuko growled,unable to forgive himself for letting the stubbornness of a female overcome his own wishes. He prowled into the cave,sickened by the greetings that followed. His nose wrinkled at the scent of herbs,growling deeply.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Lilly gently dabbed her paw in this sticky goo, then put it on Zuko's wound, then nudged some poppy seeds to him. "Eat these. They'll ease the pain." Lilly said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Zuko's golden fire eyes crackled as they set on her,though allowing the female to do her work. He guessed he'd use them until the very last tail,then over taking their leader. He'd finally have his own pack. Just the mere thought brought a incredible smile to his face.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 am

Lilly did a bit more work on his wound, then sat down, huffing a bit. "It should heal in a couple days." She told him, gazing out in the snow storm. Lilly gulped at the memory of her first snow storm encounter.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:40 pm

His piercing yellow gaze fell upon her,haunting her expressions. He noticed she was tired,weak,and seemingly.. Afraid. His gaze followed hers to the snow that pounded at Earth's surface,a soft smile coming to his lips. He remembers his first storm, when he was with his darling mother and brute father..

December 17th,2000

Snow danced in the soft breeze,the sun perched on the vast horizon. The sky was cloudless,revealing a silver white sky. He was a mere pup,becoming a teenager with a immense curiosity to the world and it's riches. He bounded out of the small cave forged from years of ware and tear,his chubby body sinking into the layers of snow like a boulder. His nose was up high,his tongue stuck out as his goal to catch every snowflake before it joined it's brethren was soon to be achieved. His mother howled to him from the very distance,a motherly call to gather her pups.

That day.. Was heaven. He thought to himself,a wide grin curling on his lips.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:30 pm

Lilly turned her head to look at Zuko, and let a small smile form on her maw. "Well you seem happy." She teased.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:34 pm

His smile quickly faded at the sound of her voice,falling back from heaven right down to the fiery flames of hell,where he will forever be banished into. "I was." he commented.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Lilly's eyes softened, and she sighed. "Sorry." Lilly said, turning her head away, letting him have his space.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 am

His nose lifted up into the air,letting a soft growl escape his black-lined lips. His rose to his mighty paws,muscles flexing under his thin pelt. His head hung low,muttering "Sorry." under his breath before walking out of the fitting den.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:31 am

Lilly let a smile form. "It's okay. Not your fault." She answered, watching Zuko walk out of the den and into the center of the camp.
Durnal entered the camp, a massive bull moose in his jaws. His emerald green eyes turned to look at Zuko. "Hungry at all?" He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:13 am

Zuko's slim frame showed off his ribs that bulged against his pelt,his eyes falling upon the bull elk. "I'm not hungry for another pack's food." He dipped his head at the pack's leader,prowling away from the camp into the dense floral that protected it from future sight. His light paws still made the snow crunch under him,his teeth bared at his clumsiness.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Durnal sighed, and ate a bit of the moose, then nodded a hello to his brother and Beta, Blaze.
Lilly followed Zuko and sat beside him. "You alright?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:20 am

Zuko glared at her,his fangs still bared. Why should she care? She's not part of his world! They're not even in the same social class. He padded away from her,ignoring his wound as he raced through the woods.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Lilly whimpered softly, and turned away, padding back to camp and into her den.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:43 pm

The snow pounded against him as he dashed further and further away from their camp,his eyes narrowed to slits. They searched the surroundings around him,though the storm soon became a nightmare. He was alone,yet again in this silver white hell. To think such a beautiful sight could become a hell for even a demon itself. His paws started to turn blue,his pace slowing down as he panted. Snow batted his golden brown pelt,his slim frame trembling. His teeth chattered,legs quivering,and ears frozen into his head.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:51 pm

Durnal had arranged a search party to find Zuko. "Layla will lead the party." He announced, revealing a massive masculine fae with aqua blue eyes. "I will go with Layla, as will Ricochet and Jackson." Durnal added, following Layla out into the snow. Layla held two ranks. Head Fighter and third in command(Delta). She raced through the snow with ease, her nose following Zuko's scent. Durnal and the others followed close behind. "Found him!" Layla yelled in her beautiful voice. "Zuko. Are you alright?" Durnal asked politely. Lilly appeared out of nowhere and pressed her side on Zuko's trying to keep him warm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum