Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:13 am

Zuko trembled wildly,his eyes widening at the sound of the pack coming nearer. He tried to move,though his limbs were frozen solid. He couldn't move without a searing pain,the snow dampening his fur and revealing his true,skeleton like frame. "I-I'm fine!" He was as stubborn as a donkey,refusing to ever admit something. Whether it was life or death,he'd stick to his lies.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil That Fell For The Angel. [T - R] [ZeldaWolfy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Lilly growled with annoyance. "No, you're not. I can tell just by lookin you." She argued, nudging him towards the camp. Lilly nudged a few poppy seeds to ease the pain.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 pm

He refused to eat more of those disgusting seeds,the taste so bitter it made his tongue swell and eyes water. Though,he did move along with them,his body trembling and sharp fangs clattering.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Lilly's eyes softened and laid down next to Zuko to keep him warm. Durnal entered the den, "There's fresh kill outside your den for you Lilly." Then he padded off. Lilly got up and grabbed a deer leg, pulling it back into her den. "Do you want any?" She asked politely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Zuko didn't respond, though he wasn't hungry at this moment. The den provided great protection from the blizzard outside,the little shards of ice that held him down was starting to melt into cold rivers along his snout. He kept close to a warm spot near a wall,his muzzle rested over his paws.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Outside the den, Layla snarled at a brute. "Fuck off, or I'll rip off your tail and add it to my collection of past victims!" She snapped. When the brute ran at her, she moved out of the way swiftly and tripped him. Lilly ran out of the den and growled at them both. "Stop! In this weather, we must cooperate!" She growled. Layla calmed. Lilly was her cousin, and didn't want to hurt her. Lilly swiftly padded back into her den, and began to organize her herbs.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Zuko had listened to this quickly settled fight,the shear tension making his heart race and heat pulse off him. All weakness had lifted off him,any and all injuries having faded into the time. He rose to his pads,prowling out of the den. Now,his true form showed. His golden-brown pelt looked demonic under the masked sun,long claws seeping into earth. Muscles rippled under his pelt,unforgiving eyes piercing into your soul,promising eternal rest. His tail was low,ears pricked back and lips drawn into a miscellaneous grin. His eyes fell upon the one brute that challenged the female,ready to put the omega in it's place once and for all. Surely it'll be a thing he'll never forget,for it'll be immortal,written on the omega's bare flesh.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:34 am

Lilly snarled and stepped in front of Zuko. "Don't you dare harm this injured young wolf, or you'll have a lot more than me to deal with!" She growled, helping the Omega to his paws and nudging him to the den. "Immature brutes! All of them are the same!" Layla sneered, menacing blue eyes burning with irritation. Layla may be a female, but she was no wolf to piss off, and wouldn't hesitate to attack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:18 am

Zuko's eyes narrowed at the pack around him,still venturing about the camp. He finally made his decision,padding back to Lilly. "I'm leaving now. I'm not welcomed in the least, and you don't know me. I am grateful for you taking in a stranger such as me." He sighed,turning and heading out.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:51 am

"Zuko, wait." Lilly said, padding to his side. "Don't mind Layla. She's like that to everyone. And with your wounds, you wont survive out there." She explained, nuzzling his shoulder softly. Lilly let her silver eyes meet his yellow. Durnal smiled. "You are very welcome here, Zuko."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Zuko lifted his head up at Durnal, the wind ruffling his golden brown coat. Yellow eyes fell upon him, claws outstretched. "You don't know me.. I will never live under another brute's pack. I have survived many winters like this. Scars are proof of this. I wish to go alone, to build a pack of my own." He spoke strongly, his voice thick and echoing.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:36 am

(Damn, I really don't want Lilly to give up her pack. What to do...)

Lilly stood beside Zuko. "My loyalty lays here. Come back any time you like." Lilly said softly, padding over to stand next to Durnal, feeling frail compared to him. Then Layla padded over, pelt bristling. "One less savage to deal with." She sneered at Zuko.

(I absolutely love Layla. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Zuko perked his head higher at Layla's little comment. Though,he knew the true champion here. Besides, that little mutt wouldn't stand a chance towards his life of survival. He had to learn how to fight,and had to learn how to fight better then anyone else. Turning away from the scene,his tail was held high and ears up. His wound had healed,and the snow had become lighter as it danced through the wind. Padding away, he faded into the horizon, seen as a little black smudge in the distance.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Lilly sighed and watched Zuko pad away, her tail drooping. Layla snarled. "Acting like he's better than everyone else is going to get him nowhere." She sneered, turning away and into her den.

(What now?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:34 pm

(..I never really thought about that. How about next day,he's buried under snow,about to freeze to death,and that awesome hero moment makes him recongize that fate wants them to be together?)
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:17 am

(Hey's that's a great idea! Could you start though? I'm sick.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Day becomes night,the frigid temperature practically freezing the atmosphere. The snow beat harder against the woodlands,elk and their young taking shelter under the forgiving pine trees. But,for one little creature,this was a downfall. The large brute Zuko was frozen solid near a wild brush,his teeth clattering and consciousness slowly slipping away. He was dying,and was willing to accept it. He wished to become one of the brilliant stars that guarded the heavens,wishing to be one of the holy spirits,instead of becoming a dark wandering soul.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Durnal went out with Lilly to find Zuko, their noses following the last bit of his scent. "Over here!" Durnal barked, moving through the bushes. Durnal lifted Zuko onto his back and ran with Lilly back to the camp, ignoring the freezing snow that pierced his skin. He gently set Zuko in Lilly's den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Zuko's vision had started to fade as he saw the dull figures in the falling storm,his head tilted. Once he heard those familiar voices,he knew the Gods would refuse to let him go out again.. Alone at least. He pulled his muzzle up to meet theirs,only to fall back into a deep unconscious state.

Hours after he was set in the den did he awake,his limbs starting to unfreeze and blood pulsing. "Ugh.." He groaned,legs unfolding from under him.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Lilly turned her head to look at Zuko, silver eyes flickering with relief. "Glad you're awake. There's food if you want any." She told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 am

His eyes fixed on Lilly,her enchanting figure becoming clearer by the second. He smiled softly for once in her presence,though he still denied the food he offered her.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Lilly just sighed as a brute known as Jocko padded in and smirked at her. "Hello Lilly. Care to join me for dinner." He flirted. Lilly held her breath when he nuzzled her neck and jerked her head away. A vicious snarl boomed behind him and Jockos head jerked up to see Layla's enormous figure tense. "Leave her alone." Layla snarled. Jocko whimpered and showed three fear of this fae before nodding and scampering off like a pup. Layla growled, her mesmerizing blue eyes burning with hatred before padding off to sit with her friends while they ate happily. "I'm sorry about Layla. She always had a temper, and she is no doubt respected and feared by many of the wolves not just in this pack, but by others as well. Try to ignore her sarcastic comments and temper." Lilly said to Zuko, watching the massive fae mingle with a couple other faes. (I just did all of that on my phone? O.o)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 am

His golden eyes fell upon Jukko, lips drawn back to reveal his menacing fangs. He watched this brute nuzzle Lily, himself unable to move due to his numb limbs. Before releasing a vicious snap on the brute, Layla came in and ended it swiftly. He was impressed, but not that impressed. He would've rather seen the brute go out in a pool of blood. "Yes, I understand." He said, being lectured by Lily about that.. Fae.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:22 am

Lilly just nodded and watched Layla leave, then come back with a moose hung from her jaws. When a brute tried to eat from it, Layla snarled and attacked him, drawing blood from the brute's back with a vicious bite. Layla threw the brute into the sand before eating her fill, then climbed up a tree and stalked from a branch. Lilly turned to Zuko. "What happened to your family?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeldaWolfy Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:26 am

He watched with humor from his place, whiffing up the stench of the crimson liquid. His tail wagged wildly behind him, suddenly frozen in shock at what she asked. "What happened to your family?" that question.. It practically killed him. His heart was cloaked in shadows, eyes glazed over in a dark hue as he didn't dare stare into the fae's eyes. "Nothing." Was all he managed to leak out.
ZeldaWolfy
ZeldaWolfy
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next