Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}

Go down

You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}  Empty You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:37 pm

On a warm spring day, the trees bearing their blossoms and rivers rushing down as they thawed, a certain large brute laid by a massive oak tree, its arms reaching to the sky. That brute was me, Gev. I laid there, muzzle still tinted a light red from the young elk I had just devoured. A long nap is jut what I wanted. My eyelids drooped and I laid my head down for a nap, closed my eyes and drifted into a light nap. But I was woken by a snapping stick nearby and whipped my head up, smelling the air hastily. Wolf. I got up and stretched, clearly flexing all my muscles to potentially scare off a aggressive brute. After a second I stood up tall and waited to see the other wolf. Then I sighed, "You can come out now." I wouldn't hurt this wolf unless it tried any moves first.

((Sorry this is short Razz))

Back to top Go down

You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}  Empty Re: You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}

Post by Tayssi Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Celia

You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}  56f8e62ed6c6ee6241f22a1d84c795cb
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/56/f8/e6/56f8e62ed6c6ee6241f22a1d84c795cb.jpg

The air was warm and the trees swayed lightly in the breeze. I, Celia, moved through the trees with a graceful step, my head high as I scented the air. I soon caught the scent of a rabbit and my ears perked forward. Just what I had been searching for. I hadn't had much luck trying to find anything to eat the last couple hours, but the delightful scent of a rabbit finally wafted to my nose. I followed the scent, seeing a rabbit scavenging through the short grass, not yet noticing me. Taking a few slow steps forward, but the rabbit sensed something, it's ears perking upwards as it sat up before tearing off. I leapt over the bush and raced after it with amazing speed. My long legs carrying me quickly across the terrain and catching up with the rabbit. It took a sharp left and I skidded along the dirt, leaves and grass before I turned, coming up behind it quickly. Pushing myself a bit more, I leapt through the air, pouncing upon the rabbit, listening as it squealed in utter horror. My full weight killed the poor creature and I took a step back and picked it up in my jaws and padded off, my tail wagging happily. I could finally eat something. I came to a dug out spot in the ground at the bottom of a tree hidden in some bushes and I curled up and dug into my food. I had come to this area only a couple days ago and I was still getting used to the place, but I had found a temporary home. Behind me was a tree and above and all around me was a thick bush, making it hard to spot me. Rather smart if I do say so myself.

When I had finished the rabbit, I sat up slightly and licked myself clean, ridding most, if not all of the blood from my paws and muzzle. I closed my eyes for about half hour, careful not to actually fall asleep, just to rest. Even though I relatively safe in my little hiding spot, I wouldn't relax and think I was completely safe. After all, another wolf could sniff me out. After I had rested enough, I crawled from my makeshift den before straightening and shaking off the loose dirt. I walked off, my breathing a little ragged with the hot climate. Being born in Winter, I was stronger in the cold than the heat. But it was just a mild discomfort at the moment. Looking around, I could smell a wolf nearby and soon I saw a large brute, curled up beneath a tree, looking asleep, so I didn't worry too much. However, I stayed behind bushes. Clumsy me, however, stood on a stick and it snapped under my weight. My eyes went wide with surprise and my head snapped down to stare at the stick before I looked at the brute who now stood tall, trying to intimidate me, even though he didn't know who I was.

I stayed right where I was, not daring another move, watching as he stretched his muscles. He would easily over power me if it came to a fight. Then he sighed and spoke. I blinked once. Twice. Pausing for a second, I shook my head and stepped from behind the bushes, glancing back as my paw snagged on a branch before I shook it off, almost stumbling over my own paws. I quickly caught myself and sat down with a nervous, embarrassed chuckle. "Um, hi.. Sorry, didn't mean to wake you," I told him honestly.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}  Empty Re: You Better Runaway Baby [Tayssi] {r/m}

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:26 am

As soon as I saw it was a fae a flirty smirk rose on my muzzle, and by the way, my smirks are quite sexy. But of course my personality is that way, flirty and sexy. My brown eyes peered into her amber ones with interest and mischief. When she apologized I shrugged my big shoulders, then sunk back down to a less intimidating posture with a slight wag to my tail to ensure her I wasn't a threat. Then I said gently "Don't worry, I was only slightly napping. So, anyway, I'm Gev. May I ask for your name miss?" I made sure to make my voice as gentle and flirtatious as possible. But I did maintain that eye contact, not allowing our eyes to leave. The wind rustled the leaves again, ruffling my fur to send my non-aggressive scent her way. I wanted her to trust me, to make her less intimidated by me, but I wouldn't try anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down