Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved)

Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved) Empty Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved) FeatherWolfrWolf.jpg

Layla faced her opponents, no fear behind the aqua blue eyes of the female assassin. Her teeth bared as the three brutes circled her, watching one launch himself at her, but with a quick side step, Layla tripped the brute to his paws and whirled on the other one, sliding under the brute's belly and pulling his legs out from under him. With one flash of the massive fae's powerful jaws, the spine had been torn right from the male's body. She felt a body land on her back. Layla turned her head and grabbed the brute by the neck, flinging him into the air like a rag doll. With one jump, Layla collided with the brute, her claws ripping through his stomach, instantly killing the brute. Then she turned to the injured one. "P-Please... D-Don't kill me." The white brute pleaded, his gray eyes meeting Layla's blue. The fae stopped, her teeth bared. "Get out of here." Layla snarled, grabbing him by the scruff and chucking him away. Layla huffed with annoyance. Bolting off like lightning, Layla's paws barely touched the Earth as she ran across the land. She launched into the air, landing in a tree. Layla sat on a thick branch, watching the world around her with interest.

----

The massive female padded gracefully towards a stream, lapping up the polarizing crystal clear liquid that made her taste buds tingle. Layla stretched out her masculine body, her mesmerizing blue eyes looking at her reflection. Then she looked up at the sky, the wind blowing through her beautiful pelt, waving the feathers pierced in her ear. "Freedom." Layla whispered, a smile forming on her muzzle. Going to walk away, Layla's chest collided with another's. Looking up, she saw a brute that stood one inch taller than her. Layla leaped back, raising her hackles and snarling. Her claws flexed, and her thick brown, white and black pelt bristled. "How typical. Another brute!" Layla snapped, her tail twitching irritably.
[/center]

(I'd like your brute to be a kind brute, and be afraid of love, but end up falling in love with her eventually.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved) Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Veil
I looked down at her, I went onto my hind legs. My massive back paws taking my added weight,"Sorry miss, wasn't paying attention." I said backing up and moving around her. I bent down on all fours and took a drink. I flared my nostrils as I smelt her in heat smell, my tool dropped from it's sheath and I went back onto my hind legs and walked away, I jumped over a boulder and soon into a tree to sleep for the night since I didn't really like being on the ground to sleep as something could easily come up on you and kill you. But if your up in the tree's you can easily hear someone coming for you.

Back to top Go down

Y o u r  W o r s t  N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved) Empty Re: Y o u r W o r s t N i g h t m a r e [R] (Reserved)

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:09 pm

Layla snorted and let her dagger like teeth show. "Then open your eyes and look around!" She spat, striking blue eyes intense with hatred, and her teeth colliding violently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 pm

I growled and took her off her feet, I pinned her easily as I weighed three times the amount as her,"Don't disrespect me on my territory female." I said as I didn't like rude wolves. I nuzzled her neck and let my blue eyes look into her's and soon got off of her as I was finished with showing my dominance to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Layla rolled up and slid under his belly, pulling his feet right from under him. "I don't give a shit if this is your territory! I have no boundaries!" She snarled, her force keeping him pinned.

(No offense, but no brute can weigh three times the amount of a fae. It's very unrealistic.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:19 pm

She was making me so angry. I used my body weight to my advantage and quickly mated her before she could throw me off of her. I soon walked off after I was done spilling myself into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:41 pm

(Okay, dude. That's a little much. I'm dropping this RP... That was basically power playing, considering you didn't give my character a chance to get away.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down