Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 11 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Sun May 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Logan giggled lightly as Alexander pinned her legs down " aww why not" she said as she gently pulled at his hair
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 11 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon May 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Because you'll get in trouble if you do." I replied, baring my fangs at her playfully.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Logan rolled her eyes as Alexander as he warned her she would get in trouble. " what kind of trouble" she questioned as she bared her own fangs, small werewolf fangs to be exact.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Alexander Sterling

"I may have to punish you. And you know what that means." I replied, giving her a mischevious smile. I moved my hand up to her side and tickled her a little, a mischevious sparkle in my eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 13, 2014 9:24 pm

At his words Logan knew what Alexander meant by having to punish her, but before she could even try to get away he started to tickle her. Logan squealed trying to get way " no, i cant take it any more i give" she said breathlessly as she tried to fend off Alexander's tickle attacks.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 17, 2014 10:40 am

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and tickled her side for a little while longer then I pulled my hand back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed May 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Logan felt Alexander stop tickling her after a while, she was still breathing a bit heavy from all the tickling and a few tears from the laughing were still on her cheeks. " that was mean" she pouted wiping the tears form her face..
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled then I gently kissed her cheeks, following the path her tears had taken. "Quit pouting, my love. It creases your beautiful face." I said, pulling back and smiling handsomely at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 29, 2014 1:01 pm

she felt Alexander start to kiss the trails of salty water her tears had made. Logan smiled at his kind words, she gently tugged at his hair as he slowly pulled away from her. " so its already almost 2 in the afternoon and i have work tonight, what she we do till then" she asked as she laid on top of him looking up into his face
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Alexander

"I have a few ideas." I replied, smiling down at her. Then I bent down and kissed her slowly and gently. After I pulled back I sat up and looked down at her. "Want to go out somewhere?" I asked her, taking her hand and holding it in mine.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Logan smirked at his words before leaning up to meet him mid way of his kiss, when he began to pull away she placed her hand lightly on the back of his neck and pulled him back to her lips to kiss a bit longer. " yeah that would be ice to get out" Logan commented as she played with Alexander's hand.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 4:35 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled and watched as she played with my hand. "Alright. Where do you want to go?" I replied, running my free hand along her cheek.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 29, 2014 5:59 pm

" uhm anywhere is fine really, just as long as its away from hunters" Logan said as she began to trace pictures on his hand
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Alexander Sterling

"We could go out somewhere to eat." I suggested, smiling as she started to trace pictures on my hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 29, 2014 9:06 pm

" oh so vampires eat other things besides drinking blood" Logan teased as she stole a quick kiss off Alexanders lips before getting off the bed to take a quick shower.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 pm

Alexander Sterling

I chuckled and said, "Well, I don't know about full vampires, but I know we half vampires do." Then I smiled when she stole a quick kiss off my lips then watched as she got up and headed towards the bathroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 pm

Logan turned the shower on before she started to take her clothes off " that is true, but i cant say the same for being part werewolf. I still have the bug apatite" she commented before stepping into the shower letting the warm water rush over her petite creamy porcelain body.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Alexander Stetling

I chuckled again before I got up and grabbed my clothes. I quickly put them on, leaving my shirt off for now. Then I wandered into the living room and sat down on the couch while I waited for her to finish her shower.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 29, 2014 9:45 pm

As she washed her hair she listened as Alexander began to move around her room soon moving in the direction of the living room. Logan washed her body soon rinsing the soap form her body and the conditioner from her hair, she stepped out from the shower and dried off before heading back into her bedroom. Logan put on some white high waist shorts and a dark heather grey t-shirt with the sides cut low so her side boob was visible, though her boobs were no bigger than a "B" cup. she put her hair up in a messy bun since it was still wet knowing it would turn out wavy when she let it down for work. Logan put on some mascara and a little bit of eye liner to give the cat eye effect, she also sprayed on a ligth tropical body spray before putting on dark boots and headed for the living room.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:56 pm

(I completely forgot about this topic! Sorry! Want to start it back up again?)

Alexander Sterling

I was stretched out on the couch, comfy and watching TV, when Ligam came into the living room. I smiled when I saw her outfit and got up and went over to her. "Looking good babe." I said, pulling her to me and giving her neck a playful nibble.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Logan rolled her turquoise orbs playfully as the male lifted his body off the couch to pull her body to his which she welcomed warmly. She snuggled her head into his chest taking in his scent. " Oh so you like what you see love" Logan said as she lift her face to give Alexander a mischievous smirk before reaching up on her tip toes, placing a teasing peck on his lips
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11