Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 3 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:39 pm

( that's great hows he doing?)

Logan continued to follow Alexander as they reached the second floor, while they walked down the hall, Alexander told her where she would be staying and where his room was. she nodded and looked between the doors but did not release his hand, instead she looked up at him with a face of an innocent child. Logan came off as brave, strong and could take on the world, but there was another side to her that not many ever saw, she was shy, and had a child like innocents about her. Logan looked back at her rooms door and sighed before slowly letting go of Alexander's hand heading for her door.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 3 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:48 pm

(According to the doctor he's doing fine. We haven't seen him yet.)

Alexander Sterling

I saw her reluctance to leave me and go into her room so I quickly grabbed her hand before she could go into her room. "Would you rather sleep in my room? You might feel safer that way." I suggested. For some reason I was starting to care about this girl. I knew I shouldn't because she was a Vampire Hunter but I couldn't stop myself. She piqued my interest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:55 pm

( well that's good. keep me updated)

she felt Alexander grab her hand and say she could stay in his room if it would make her feel safer. Logan turned and looked up into his eyes and nodded before looking down at their hands. what was this feeling in her chest and this warmth that came with it. could she really be falling for him, would it be wrong if she did? Logan decided to put those thoughts aside for now until she knew how he and herself felt if this relationship was to continue.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:09 pm

(I will. I'm so freaking tired right now but I don't want to go to sleep until me and my mom find out what room my dad's in.)

Alexander Sterling

I nodded and led her into my room. "You can sleep in a chair or in the bed with me if you don't mind being so close to me. I'm sorry I don't have a couch. That would probably be more comfortable for you." I told her after closing and locking the door behind us. I walked over to my bed and sat down on the edge and pulled off my socks and shoes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:22 pm

( well if you want ill stay awake with you until you find out if you would like?)

Logan followed Alexander like a lamb following its mother.when they went into his room, Alexander told her she could either sleep on the chair or in the bed with him at those words her heart start to race a little bit. she looked from the chair to the bed before sitting in the chair " i think the bed will be fine" she said softly before starting to take her black leather boots off. Logan took her little light blue sock off before taking her leggings off, leaving her in the oversize high low shirt she had on. she put her lavender hair into a messy bun before walking over towards the bed and sitting down on the opposite side of Alexander.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:40 pm

(My dad's being put into a room now. Thanks for the offer but it you wouldn't mind could you still stay up with me? I don't know how long we'll be here so I'm going to need something to keep me awake. If only the capuchino machine in the snack area was working...)

Alexander Sterling

I nodded before I took off my shirt and climbed under the covers. My bed was big enough that we wouldn't be touching while we were laying down but we would still be rather close.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:44 pm

( i don't mind at all.)

Logan felt the covers move as Alexander got under them, she soon followed his lead and got under the covers. they smelled she like him, a scent that had become a sense of a safe place to her. she sighed soft as she laid there looking at the wall not wanting to turn over and find him facing her.

redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:50 pm

(Thank you. Oh Goddess. I really need some caffeine right now. Me and my mom aren't used to this. This is the first time my dad had actually had surgery.)

Alexander Sterling

After I felt her get into bed I relaxed and said, "If it would make you feel safer to cuddle up against me to sleep it's fine. I don't mind." I rolled onto my belly and buried my face into my pillow, already feeling my eyes start to droop.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:56 pm

( no problem, i know what its like to wait around while a loved one is in the hospital.)

Logan heard him speak but before he could finish his sentence, at the word cuddle she had turned over and curled into a ball with her head on his shoulder. Logan was unsure why she wanted to be near to him but it made her feel safe to have him there even though she could protect herself. her eyes started to close and her breathing became lighter as she started to drift off to sleep
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:00 am

(Yeah. It really sucks.)

Alexander Sterling

I turned back over onto my back when I felt her moving and I soon found her curled up next to me with her head on my shoulder. I smiled and put an arm around her before I drifted off to sleep, exhaustion overwhelming me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:04 am

(it really does. my grandfather had heart surgery and it was super scary)

She felt him move and then felt his arm around her which only made her want to scoot closer him. Logan was drawn into a dreamland as she fell asleep to the beating of his heart.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:08 am

(My dad's dad had heart surgery awhile back too. Time skip?)

Alexander Sterling

I felt her relax and knew she had fallen asleep so I gave myself completely over to my exhaustion.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:11 am

( yeah surgery is scary heck just being in a hospital is scary. and yeah we can time skip but to when?)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:13 am

(The next morning? Aghhhh! Now I'm thinking about Chemistry because my mom mentioned they gave my dad sodium chloride, which is NaCl. Kill me now!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 am

( yeah that's fine. lol chemistry can be fun every now and then)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:19 am

(Not if you don't understand half of it. I finally understood balancing chemical equations when we took the test over them the week before last on Wendsday.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:25 am

( that is true. i have never taken chemistry before so i don't really understand it)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:29 am

(Yeah. Do you want to do the time skip or should I?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:31 am

( maybe you should. like maybe he wakes up before she does so shes left in the bed by herself or something?)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:35 am

(Okay.)

Alexander Sterling

I felt the warmth of the sun coming into the room on my face and my eyes fluttered open. I groaned and stretched then sat up. I looked down at Logan and smiled, seeing she was still asleep. I leaned over and gently pressed my lips to her forehead. I wasn't sure why I did it, I just did.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 am

Logan was still asleep when she felt Alexander start to move. she groaned as she felt in sit up, she moved her head to the pillow before she felt a kiss on her forehead. her eyes flew open at the kiss, she didn't know what to say so she just sat up remembering everything that had happen the night before. Logan looked over at Alexander " morning" she said before stretching
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 am

Alexander Sterling

"Morning. Did you sleep good?" I replied, getting up. I headed towards my closet, thinking I would grab some clean clothes then go take a shower.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:48 am

" yeah i slept well, how did you sleep" she asked as she watched him head for his closet. Logan headed for the chair where her leggings, socks, and boots were and started to put them on. "uhm do you think i would get my guns and knife back yet, i need to get back to my place soon" Logan looked up at him as she got her leggings on and started to put her socks and boots back on.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:52 am

(Me and my mom are going home so I can feed my cat and she can grab her phone charger then we're going back to the hospital. So I won't be posting for awhile. I'll probably post a little while when we get back but then I'm going to sleep since we're spending the night at the hospital.)

Alexander Sterling

"I slept very well. You can take a shower if you want." I replied, grabbing some clean clothes from my closet then turning around to face her. "Oh, and your weapons are by the door." I said, motioning towards the table by the door where her guns and knifes were.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:56 am

( oh okay thats cool)

" i would love to take a shower, but you see i don't have anything to change into" Logan stated before heading towards the door to pick up her guns and knife putting them back on her person.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum