Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 4 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:01 am

(Alright.)

Alexander Sterling

"Okay. But I'm going to take a shower. You should probably stay in here until I get done. I don't know if the other vampires will try to attack you or not." I replied. Then I headed for the bathroom and walked inside, closing the door after me. I stripped out of my pants and boxers and climbed into the shower.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp ) - Page 4 Empty Re: the hunter and it's prey, but who is the hunter and who is the prey? ( M/R jlthompsonvamp )

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Logan hated to be told what to do or what was good for her, but instead of firing a comment back at him about how she could handle herself, Logan just nodded and plotted down in the chair and started to clean hers twin pistols. Logan started to softly sing to herself as she cleaned her guns. "Your fingertips across my skin. The palm trees swaying in the wind images. You sang me Spanish lullabies. The sweetest sadness in your eyes. such a clever trick." she sang as she got up to look around Alexanders room.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Alexander Sterling

I froze slightly when I heard her singing, admiring her voice.  I finished my shower and climbed out and slipped on my clean clothes. "You have a good singing voice. What song is that?" I asked as I came out of the bathroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:23 pm

at the sound of his voice she jumped forgetting he was there. " oh uhm thanks. its a song called almost lovers" she said as she turned around and was now looking at Alexander. "its one of my favorite songs" Logan added.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Alexander Sterling

"Oh. Ever heard of Panic! At The Disco or My Chemical Romance?" I replied walking a little ways over to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Logan gave him a look as if to stay well duh " of course i have, their music is awesome" she commented, she watched as he started to walk towards her. Logan felt like a deer in headlights, she couldn't stop looking at him and she couldn't move.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Alexander Sterling

I stopped in front of her and was about to ask her what songs she liked by them when our eyes met and I froze. Her eyes captivated me, they reminded me of sparkling jewels. I slowly placed a hand on her cheek then bent down towards her until our lips were close to touching.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Logan watched as Alexander continued to walk towards only stopping inched in front of her. she looked up into his eye, which looked dark maroon instead of red, she was mesmerized by their color. Logan was snapped from looking into his eyes when she felt his hand on her cheek then his face was so close to hers that their lips were almost touching. her whole face turned red even her ears were reddish.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Alexander Sterling

When she didn't close the distance between us I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers, gently kissing her. If she wanted to push me away I would let her. Then I would know she didn't feel the same about me that I felt about her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Logan's eyes grew wide as Alexander kissed her. this was her first kiss believe it or not, she wasn't sure what to do but she didn't push him away. Logan left her hands at her side not sure what to do with them.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Alexander Sterling

I realized she wasn't really kissing me back so I pulled away and looked down at her. "Have you ever been kissed before?" I asked, curious.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Logan did not make eye contact with him as he pulled away from her. " no, this was my first kiss...." she trailed off before looking up into his eyes again " I have never had time for relationships with training and protecting the city" she said as she looked down at her hands
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Alexander Sterling

I gently placed my hand on her chin and lifted her so she could look up at me. "Would you like me to kiss you again? If not, it's fine." I said, looking into her eyes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:38 pm

she felt Alexander place his hand on her chin and left her face so she would look into his eyes. Logan averted her eyes at his question but nodded her head as he asked if she wanted him to kiss her again. her cheeks started to turn pinkish as she admitted she wanted him to kiss her again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Alexander Sterling

I saw her nod so I leaned forward and pressed my lips to hers again. But his time I guided her arms to wrap around my neck and gently backed her up against the wall. I continued to kiss her, deepening it slightly in hopes she would start to kiss me back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Logan watched as he leaned forwards, pressing his lips to hers once again. she felt him take her arms and wrap them around his neck and press her against the wall.her head was spinning but she slowly closed her eyes and started to kiss him back. she had to stand on her tip toes to reach his lips properly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Alexander Sterling

I leaned down a little, not wanting her to have to stand on her tiptoes to kiss me. When I felt her start to kiss me back I smiled slightly and deepened the kiss a little more, hoping she would get into the flow of things, that she would start kissing me back more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:01 pm

as Alexander leaned down more allow for Logan not to stand on her tip toes, she felt more relaxed. as if by instinct Logan pulled herself closer to him as they kissed. she ran one of her hands threw the hair near the nape of his neck, Logan gently bit his lower lip as she tugged on his hair slightly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:04 pm

Alexander Sterling

I smiled slightly again when she pulled on my lip. I gently pulled on her bottom lip and ran my tongue along her lips, not sure if she would want to do that yet.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:09 pm

Logan pulled back form the kiss as Alexander had ran his tongue over her lips. her eyes were wide, but in a split second she pulled him by the shirt and started to kiss him more passionately. she allowed her tongue to find his and allowed her instincts to take over.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Alexander Sterling

When she pulled back I thought she was going to tell me to stop but then she grabbed my shirt and kissed me again. I let my tongue tangle and curl with hers while my hands traveled down her sides to hold onto her hips and pull her a little closer to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:34 pm

feeling his hands move to her hips made her jump towards him. Logan blushed at how close their bodies were but continued to kiss him. she enjoyed the feeling of their tongues entangled together. she moved her hands back around his neck as they continued to kiss.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Alexander Sterling

I gently backed her up against the wall as I continued to kiss her, deepening our kiss even more.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Logan allowed herself to be backed up against the wall for the second time as they kissed. she continued to kiss him with passion as their lips were locked barely coming up for air
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:03 pm

(Do you want them to...you know...or not?)

Alexander Sterling

I kissed her more passionately, continuing to deepen it. I let my hands started to toy with the edge of her shirt, giving her time to object if she wanted to.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next