Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Devon
I walked down the cages looking for a female werewolf that I had paid this pacific company to find and capture. Human females would die giving birth to my children as it was very rare that a human female could successfully live through giving birth to a werewolf pup. I smiled when I had received a phone call stating that what I wanted had been captured and was awaiting my arrival to pick her up and start breeding her.

Back to top Go down

Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Submit (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:42 pm

Vannessa

I paced in my cage, growling at whoever walked by. How dare they capture me, a werewolf, and force me to live like an animal! Yes, I could shift into a wolf, but I was also a PERSON! With two legs! THE OUTRAGE!!!! ~I swear, the moment they let me out of here I'll-~ I started to think but was distracted when I smelled something that had the scent of another werewolf, a male. I paused in my pacing to look out of my cage, trying to catch sight of the source of the scent.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:46 pm

I stopped once I had gotten to her cell. "Hello." I said nodding as I wrapped my hands around the bars. I took in her scent and smirked, she was in heat. Perfect. I went into the cell and walked around her, "Interesting." I said taking in her scent as I soon moved too fast for her to react. I had her chained to the bed and she couldn't get out of them. I ripped her shirt and pants before spreading her legs and shoving myself inside her. I growled as I bit down on her shoulder and marked her as my own. I kept shoving inside her as i licked and gently bit down on her nipples as I sucked on them

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:27 pm

Vannessa

I roared and growled, thrashing around as I felt my claws, ears, and tail pop out as I switched to my half-and-half form. "Get off of me you bastard!" I growled loudly, lifting my head up to try and bite him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:41 pm

I chained her neck down and put something into her mouth so she couldn't bite me."No Your going to give me pups." I said shoving more and more inside her. I felt myself getting larger and larger as I soon burst inside her and smirking. "There hope you get pregnant." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Vannessa

I growled and thrashed, jerking on my bounds. When I felt him release into me I let out a roar and jerked my legs as I tried to close them, hearing the metal bedposts of the bed start to bend. I smirked at him and jerked up, breaking the chains on my neck and arms. "I though I told you to get THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!!" I yelled angerly. I shoved him off of me and broke the chains around my legs. I switched to my wolf form and growled savagely at him, my lips pulled back from my teeth. I braced my muscles to launch myself at him, my eyes locking on his neck, thinking how satisfying it would be to feel his bones snap underneath my powerful jaws.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:42 pm

I smirked. "Think you'll get away so easily?" I asked as my eyes changed and shifted form. I stood on my hind legs but in wolf form. My massive front claws gleaming in the light as I growled aggressively, just waiting for her to attack. To bring her down a peg or two. I made my move. I hit her below her chin, she flipped on her back and I put one of my front paws down on her neck pining her down and my other to keep her mouth shut. The rest of my body keeping her pined

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Vannessa

I growled and snarled, squirming under him to try and get him off of me. I finally got my back legs flipped up and clawed at his belly while I bit at the paw he had over my mouth. I wasn't going down so easily.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:23 pm

I bit down hard on her muzzle, causing her to bleed. *Let go of my paw or I'll crush you jaws. Do you really want to kill your pup?* I asked as I growled. I used my back legs to pin her back legs. I laid on her fully but being careful of my pup inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Vannessa

"Do you think I even care about your pup? I didn't want it in the first place." I growled, but I let go of his paw, not because of the pup but because I didn't want to die. I didn't care about the pup and I was going to try everything to get rid of it. Like what I was going to do now. I popped up and slammed my body against his, knocking him off and away from me. I stood up and shook out my night black coat. "Stay away from me. I don't want your pup." I growled, hopping up onto the bed and curling up. I placed my tail over my eyes and closed my eyes, hoping he would leave me alone so I could sleep. I didn't want to go back to my human form just in case he attacked me again and I would have to protect myself.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:05 pm

I smirked,"I doubt you have what it takes to kill something that was alive inside you even if it's mine." I said forcing her to turn human. I grabbed her and guided her to my van that was designed to contain a fully grown werewolf comfortably. We finally got home and I got her into the house and into her room. I used my magic to prevent her from shifting into a wolf. "I won't hurt you as long as you don't get aggressive with me over nothing." I said walking back wards not trusting her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Vannessa

I growled as I watched him back away. I stalked after him, my fists clenched tightly. "If you think I won't kill your pup you're terribly wrong. I've dove it before. A male werewolf had bred me before and I became pregnant with his pup. I couldn't get rid of it before it was born so the moment after it was born I killed it. Right in front of him. I felt no remorse. I don't want a pup that I haven't givens consent to have. So I have no problem getting rid of the pup before or after its born." I growled, stopping directly in front of him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 pm

My wolf came to the surface and was telling me to dominate her and force her into submission. I let a half smirk come to my lips. "Them I won't give you an option to kill it. I'll tie you down and let my doctor deliver it and take it away from you before you can even touch a hair on my pups head. So you can either accept your fate or be forced. I don't want to have to force you but I'm not afraid to." I said put a gentle hand on her cheek excepting if she did something. "I've always wanted to have a pup but I guess even a female can't even give me a chance." I said as a sad expression came to my face as I walked away giving her the option to attack me and kill me as I wouldn't stop her. I purposefully gave her the side of my neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:13 pm

Vannessa

I slapped his hand off my cheek. "Don't touch me you bastard." Then I watched as he stepped back and offered me his neck. My eyes widened as I realized what he was doing. "Are you fucking kidding me? You'll think I'll attack you when you when you won't even put up a fight? Really? What's the fun in that?" I said, glaring at him. Then I whirled around and stalked over to the bed. I pulled off my shirt and pants and climbed into the bed and I sat up against the pillows and faced him, my legs crossed at the ankles. After watching him for a few moments I said, "Well? Are you going to get over here? This may be the only chance you get to mate me when I'm willing to let you for a while so you better take advantage of it."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:18 pm

I walked towards her. I pulled my shirt over my head. I was kinda shy, I didn't want her to see my scars. I undid my pants and took them off. I got on top of her and kissed her but it was soft as I put my hand between her legs and gently started to work her pussy to get it wet. I nuzzled her neck and soon when I got her wet I pushed inside her gently. I took in her scent and gave her eyes kisses. I was gentle with her. Hiding my emotions so closely so she couldn't use them against me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Vannessa

I moaned and arched against him, pleased with how gentle he was being with me. "You don't have to be so gentle with me. I won't break." I said, placing my hands on his cheeks. I gently kissed him, running my tongue along his lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 pm

(Why have you been so slow in posting? Something going on?)

I growled at her before kissing her back and letting her tongue in my mouth if that was what she wanted. I nipped her neck roughly but playfully. I gripped her hips and shoved myself more into her. God she was so tight. My mind started to wonder and I was having doubts about this, I didn't have it in me to force a woman or keep her here. I got off of her, I ran my hands through my shaggy hair. I got on my boxer's and pants. I opened the door and then looked at the ground. "You may leave if you want." I said with a sigh as I used my magic to take my pup away from her womb. I left the room and soon the house before shifting and ran into the forest, I kept running even when my muscles protested but I kept going. I could force a woman let alone female werewolf into having my pups if she didn't want one. I guess I'll go on being lonely for another two hundred years

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:11 pm

Vannessa

I was shocked when he got off of me. I watched as he put his boxers and pants back on and walked over to the door and opened it. I frowned at his comment and watched him leave. I stayed laying on the bed, puzzling over his actions.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:26 pm

I could sense her still at my house so I stayed away. I ran into the mountains, I picked a fight with a mother grizzly and let her claws slash me. I deserved it. I growled, showing my teeth. I backed off giving her some minor injuries. I found a cave and laid down on the hard floor as I looked at the stars

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Vannessa

I finally got up and put my clothes back on. I walked downstairs to the kitchen, finding I was hungry.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:52 pm

I trotted back home. My mind conflicted and hadn't noticed that she was still here. I smelt her fresh scent. "Thought you'd be gone." I said walking into the kitchen and placing a hip against the door frame with my head cocked to the side

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Vannessa

I turned around when I heard his voice, an empty glass in my hand. "I didn't want to leave." I replied, leaning back against the counter.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:00 pm

I cocked my head more to the side,"Why not?" i asked confusion written all over my face wondering why she wouldn't leave me alone

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:19 pm

Vannessa

"I'm beginning to get fond of you." I replied, giving him a sexy smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:47 am

I straightened my head,"Oh and why's that?" i asked looking her over from head to toe. I walked towards her and put my nose against her neck and took in her scent and nipped her skin kinda hard and put my hands on her nips holding her still. I rubbed my hips against her which rubbed my dick against her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next