Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 5 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Tabitha frowned, trying to brush his comment off. She showered quickly, pulling her still wet hair into a ponytail and dressed in the clothes she had been wearing earlier. Sighing softly, she headed out the door as quietly as possible, heading up the flights of stairs until she reached the roof of the building. Breathing in the fresh air, she sat cross legged next to the edge, peering over and watching the zombies roaming around, forever in search for their next meal.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 5 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:17 pm

I had heard her. I followed her,"What did I say?" I asked as I had my arms crossed over my chest and glaring at her as I was in my full height of 6'8. I was getting very angry as she kept doing this without someone to protect her. What would happen if she got cornered up here? She'd end up dying and I could bare that

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Tabitha glanced back at him, shaking her head after several moments. "Nothing, Josh. It was more about what I said." She gazed back down at the street again, biting the inside of her cheek in thought. "I didn't want to make you angry. I really didn't want you to run away again. I really really don't want to be alone again." Tabitha looked at him over his shoulder, trying to fight back a smile, "If you run off again, no matter how difficult it might be, I'm not having sex with you for a long time. Got it?" She teased.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:26 pm

My expression softened,"Yes I got it." I said walking over to her and wrapped my arms around her,"I don't plan on leaving at least not willingly." I said kissing her shoulder and put my chin on her shoulder and closed my eyes and took in the scent of fresh air. "What are you thinking?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Tabitha chuckled. "Knew that would work." She whispered, turning her head to kiss his cheek. "What am I thinking? I want all these goddamned zombies to die off so things can settle down a bit." Gently, she grabbed his hand, narrowing her eyes as she glared at the undead below them. "I was in college when this started. Studying to become an ornithologist, of all things. I had my own bird and everything. And then one of those things broke in and ate my dad." Tabitha told him, her tone deadpan. "What about you?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:37 pm

"One killed my daughter and wife, I was at work." I said as I let go of her as a tear went down my face and I headed down to check up on Tom. I shut the door and curled up around Tom once more and kissed his forehead and smiled,"I won't let anything hurt you." I said meaning it

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Tabitha felt a familiar heaviness come over her, and she reluctantly pushed herself to her feet, following him back to the room. As quietly as possible, she slipped into her pajamas, and redoing her pony tail. "I'll be in the other room if you need me." She whispered, turning the door handle and starting to slip through.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:53 pm

I got up quickly and wrapped my arms around her waist,"My daughter was only five years old. She was too young to die." I said pressing my trembling lips to her shoulder and a tear escaped my jaw and landed on her shoulder and I picked her up and brought her to her bed and curled around her. I just wanted to be around her, she made me feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:59 pm

"None of it should have happened." She quietly agreed, curling into him. Tabitha froze, furrowing her brows in confusion. "Wait, just how old are you anyway?" She asked, turning her head to look at him. "Not that I care. I like older guys." Tabitha added playfully, dropping a quick kiss to his lips, but still looking at him expectantly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:08 pm

"I'm 30 now." I said returning her kiss,"Even if you didn't you've already had sex with me." I said kissing her shoulder as I brought her as close to me as possible and ran my finger tips softly over her smooth beautiful skin. "I don't understand why this has happened." I said as I was wondering why zombies started to come

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 pm

"Only like a 5 year difference." Tabitha shrugged, shutting her eyes. "Touche." She responded, laughing softly. She sighed, chewing the inside of her cheek. "I wish I knew. Guess it was just time for another total annihilation." Tabitha muttered, shaking her head slightly. "I don't know. Best not to dwell on it, though."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:28 pm

"What are you looking to get from this relationship?" I asked curious because I didn't want to get romantically involved with her if what she wanted was only sex because that's not how I am. I'm the type to settle down and have a family even if it's a world populated by zombies. I wasn't the type to be just a fuck buddy when someone was horny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:36 pm

"I... I don't know Josh. More than sex, that's for sure. I've never been in a lasting relationship before, though, so chances are I'm going to screw it up." Tabitha sighed regretfully, rolling over so she could face him. "Before... before that one night five years ago, I'd never had an actual kiss. I don't know what I'm doing."
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:43 pm

"Just because you don't have experience with men doesn't mean I can't help you." I said stroking her face,"I don't mind helping you get used to how things work." I said pulling her closer to my chest and kissing the top of her head and smiling. "I don't mind it, I liked teaching new things to people even if it's to a gorgeous girl that doesn't know what's she's doing with a man." I said nodding and smiling down at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:02 pm

She grinned. Sleep started to nag at her, and she gazed at him through half closed eyes. "Well, my first question is, what pisses you off the most? I'd like to be able to avoid doing it." Tabitha asked him, words slightly slurred with sleepiness. "Second question, how do I calm you down if I do slip up and make you angry?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:08 pm

"I'll tell you when you've gotten rested up." I said kissing her forehead and falling asleep myself since I was quite a bit tired and I needed some sleep. I woke up to my son crying. I got up,"What is it bud?" I asked him. I nodded,"Alright." I said going over to my bag and getting some things from it and finding something he'd like, I gave him a pop tart

Tom
"I'm hungry daddy." I said nodding as my stomach was growling and I needed food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Tabitha fell asleep shortly after, actually feeling safe for once and allowing herself to do more than doze. Despite that, she jolted awake when Tom started crying, her eyes darting to the boy. "I-is he broken?" She asked, frantically glancing between the two until Tom announced he was hungry. Relief flooded through Tabitha, and she sank back down into the bed, sighing softly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:20 pm

I cocked my head to the side, "What did yo mean is he broken?" I asked totally confused right now with what she was saying. Tom was quite content now that he's gotten something to eat for breakfast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:23 pm

Tabitha blushed, pulling the duvet up to her chin in embarrassment. "I don't know anything about kids either." She admitted, staring hard at the end of the bed in order to avoid eye contact. "He's alright, though, right?" Tabitha asked, sitting up a little bit to get a better view of Tom.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:26 pm

"Of course he was just hungry. Don't worry you'll eventually figure out how to take care of kids." I said nodding as I came up onto the bed and giving her a kiss. "Hope you slept well. Now what were your questions?" I asked smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:29 pm

"Yeah, I hope so. I've almost dropped most kids I've held." She muttered, rolling her eyes playfully. "My questions? Okay, what pisses you off the most and how do I calm you down? Usually I only end up making people angrier so this is kinda essential." Tabitha responded, pursing her lips as she tried to think up more. "Hmm, favorite color?" She teased, smiling. 

[Alright, this is gonna be my last reply for a bit. Heading out to start up the topic. :3]
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:33 pm

"I get really pissed when you just go off without me when you could get cornered and killed and how to keep me from getting angry tell me where your going and let me come if I think it's to risky without me. Oh and I guess it's navy blue." I said nodding

(Going to bed, really tired)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Tabitha crossed her arms, huffing in mock irritation. "Fine." She agreed, grinning when he answered the color portion of the question. "Just as long as you tell me where you're going, I'll return the favor." Reluctanty, she crawled out of the bed, running her hands through her hair, which had fallen out of the ponytail.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:02 am

"Alright I will." I said kissing her before she could escape. "I hope that condom worked. I don't know if you'd want the baby." I said heading towards the shower in depressed mode. I ran my fingers through my shaggy hair and took a shower. I stood in the water and let it run down my body

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 am

"Let's hope it did." Tabitha sighed, slipping her shoes on. I'd hate to have to jump off another balcony. She winced at the thought, thankful that that hadn't come out of her mouth. She spread out several of her guns on the table, returning to the abandoned task of cleaning the.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next