Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 pm

I slammed on my breaks, she was lucky I have damn good brakes and I only slightly hit her truck. I looked at her with smirk on her face,"You have a habit of doing this? No your not a bad kisser. You deserve better than me, and your young and I don't want to hurt you." I said getting out and caging her in with my arms. I looked at her lips and wanted to kiss her and to make love to her.

Back to top Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Tabitha couldn't help but laugh. "We're in the middle of a zombie outbreak and you're worried about hurting me?" She covered her mouth with her hand to try and stop the laughter, and it took her several moments to calm herself. "All the guys better than you are dead, remember?" Tabitha reminded him, tensing as he hugged her. "Also, I've never actually been in a relationship so I wouldn't be able to tell, now would I?" She rolled her eyes playfully. "Besides, couldn't keep those two apart, could we?" Tabitha gestured to Julius, who was staring intently at Josh's dog, tail wagging rapidly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:34 pm

I kissed her neck. "I'm horny." I said gently pushing my cock against her pussy as I rubbed against her. I saw Dutchess looking at her dog. I put my hands on the back of her thighs and rubbed more against her, my erection growing more as I kissed her neck. "Your so gorgeous." I said cupping her breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Tabitha's eyes widened, nervously glancing down as he rubbed up against her. "T-thanks," She responded, "But I have no idea what I'm doing." She averted her eyes, blushing heavily. Sighing softly, she pushed him away, crossing her arms over her chest. "Er, can we head back to the hotel? I need a shower and... please?" Tabitha asked, looking up at him pleadingly. She glanced around before nearing him again and quickly placing a kiss on his lips, biting her own lip when she drew away.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:59 pm

I kissed her back. I nodded and sighed. I got into my truck and headed back to the hotel. I went back into our room and I sat on the chair. I had my hands on my face as my arms laid on my thighs. "Why do you want me here?" I asked confused as I looked at her before she went to the shower

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:14 pm

She threw her jacket on the bed, looking at Josh curiously. "Why do I want you here? Well, I scratched my truck just to keep you from running away, if thats anything. You're the first friendly person I've met in forever, I don't plan on letting you out of my sight." Tabitha jested, slipping into the bathroom and starting up the shower, washing herself quickly. It was nice bathing in something that wasn't a cold stream. 

Sighing happily, Tabitha plopped down on the bed, wearing her tank top and spare pair of shorts she carried around. Running her fingers through her hair, she looked over at Josh, smiling slightly. Slowly, she got up and walked over to him, bending over and gently kissing him. "Plus you're a good kisser." She added.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:22 pm

I gave her a small kiss,"Yeah." I said pulling back and leaning back in the chair and closing my eyes and started to drift asleep since she could have the bed. "Ya know one of these days you won't be so innocent." I said as just hearing those words my dick started to go erect. I sighed and ran my hands over my eyes as I was tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Tabitha tilted her head, looking at him with curiosity. "What do you mean?" She asked, straightening a little bit so she could lean over his lap a bit better. She slowly climbed up into his lap till, partially unaware of what effect it could have on him. "C'moooon, you can't be tired already!" Tabitha groaned, playfully slapping his shoulder. Carefully, she kissed him, withdrawing after a few seconds in an attempt to wake him up a bit.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:36 pm

When she got onto my lap I surged to my feet and keeping my hands on her hips,"Don't get on my lap." I said running my hands on my bare head,"You don't understand what you do really makes guys want to have sex with you and it hard controlling myself to be gentle with you. You don't want a guy as your companion because I would love to have sex with you and when you were in that shower I felt like getting in with you and your so young for me." I said stroking her face,"That's why I tried to leave because I don't want to hurt you." I said putting my forehead to hers softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Tabitha squinted her eyes angrily at him, crossing her arms over her chest and huffing with irritation. "I'm not a china doll, I don't break all that easy." She insisted, shoving him backwards to prove a point. "Just because I'm young doesn't mean you have to treat me any different than you would a girl your age." Tabitha insisted, stepping closer to him. "So you know what? Fuck you." Rising up on her toes, she kissed him, pressing up against him and trying her hardest to shove him into the wall. She wrapped her hands around his neck, not wanting him to try and run away again.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 pm

I smiled,"Please fuck me." I said smiling still as I put my hands on her ass and put her pussy against my dick as I rubbed against her and kissed her neck and squeezed her ass. I undid my pants and took my cock out. "This is what you do to me." I said at how big I was for her. I kissed her and put her on her back on the bed and shoved up her shirt and kissed her breasts. "You've really done it." I said growling at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 pm

Tabitha gasped, realizing he hadn't been exaggerating. Her eyes darted downwards as he undid his pants. It wasn't like she had never seen one before, growing up in the age of the Internet an all, but she was still a bit surprised. She sucked in air sharply as he kissed her breasts, and couldn't help but make a small noise of pleasure. "Good! Tabitha managed to say. She couldn't help but squirm a little beneath him, gripping the duvet tightly and nearly arching her back.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:12 pm

I smiled. I liked her reaction. "Yes baby give me more of that body." I said getting her naked and then me,"Are you a virgin or no?" I asked. I needed to know so I didn't hurt her on her first time with a man. I kissed her neck and cupped her breasts as I rubbed the head of my dick against her folds

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Tabitha groaned, muttering a few curses under her breath. Her eyes widened at his question, and she nodded shyly. She shut her eyes tightly, biting her bottom lip as he rubbed up against her. "It's a little obvious though, isn't it?" Tabitha chuckled, her eyes locking onto his for a moment as she waited for him to do something.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:27 pm

"Just checking." I said laughing. I gently and slowly pushed inside her inch by inch and stopping for her to get used to my size. I was big so I had to take my time even though I didn't want to take my time. I kissed her,"Am I hurting you?" I asked her hoping I wasn't or I'd stop so I didn't hurt her

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:35 pm

Tabitha clenched her jaw, relaxing a little when he kissed her. She lowered her eyes at his question, and shook her head despite the discomfort she was feeling. "Yeah, yeah, just keep going, would you?" She growled, hands finding their way to his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:26 am

I smiled,"Impatient?" I asked smirking as I kissed her neck and gently bit her there. I shoved myself inside her, popping her cherry but not blood came between her legs as I was gentle. I pushed my whole length inside her and stopped wanting to feel her fist tight inner walls tightening around me,"God your tight like a clenched fist." I said groaning as I grunted some as I started to go a little hard and fast and deeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:18 pm

A shudder coursed through her body, and Tabitha nodded in response to his question, smiling mischievously. A gasp of pain erupted from her mouth as he thrusted the rest of the way inside her. She turned her head to the side, biting her lip as she waited for the sting to subside. Gradually she started to softly moan, looking back at him with a pleading look in her eyes. She arched into him, trying to get closer.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:18 am

"Am I hurting you?" I asked as I stopped thrusting, I was afraid I've hurt her. I started to pull out of her,"Baby did I hurt you, tell me and don't lie." I said nuzzling her neck and hoping I hadn't hurt her since seeing that pleading look in her eyes. God I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for hurting her on her first time having sex, I was so large

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Tabitha groaned in frustration as he started to pull out, and fixed him with an irritated glare. "I'm fine, you big baby." She muttered, gently kissing him. "Yes, it hurt, there's no way around it. So just keep going, would you?" Tabitha insisted, putting her forehead to his and smiling softly.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:14 pm

I laughed,"Fine." I said kissing her roughly as I shoved myself back inside her and gripped her hips to keep her still and to keep her legs wide open for me. I kissed her neck,"God your so sexy." I said soon sucking, licking, and nipping at her nipples as I cupped and squeezed them. I even teased her nipples and pussy. God someone could get addicted to this woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Tabitha sucked in her breath sharply as he resumed. His teasing overwhelmed the gradually fading sting, and Tabitha gripped the duvet tightly as waves of pleasure crashed over her. "Ah, fuck!" She murmured, biting her tongue to try and prevent herself from making too much noise. Her breathing was hitched, and Tabitha arched into his ministrations, silently begging for more.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:33 pm

I pushed my hips to her's,"God baby, I hope you get pregnant. I want a baby." I said as I kissed her. I wanted to watch as her stomach swelled with our baby. I kissed her and bit on her lower lip but gently. I shoved more and more against her before grunting and groaning, my semen gushed inside her as I shoved one last time inside her and god she tightened around me so tight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Her eyes widened as his mention of a baby, but instead of saying anything about it, Tabitha let herself be subjected to the pleasure once more. A new, foreign wave of ecstasy flooded through her, and she couldn't hold back her cry that time, riding out the climax until she flopped back onto the bed, exhausted and panting.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:47 pm

I kissed her forehead and pulled out of her. I got off of the bed and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. "Hope I didn't hurt you, I am awfully large." I said as I turned on the water and waited for the water to turn warm since I didn't like cold water or overly hot water for a shower. I soon got in and started to wash myself. I knew she'd get pregnant because I had a really good sperm count and I've gotten my dead wife pregnant so many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next