Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 3 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Tabitha followed him with her eyes, her breathing slowing down a bit. She didn't respond to him, instead just partially lowered her eyelids, trying to decide if it was worth the effort to get up and follow him. Sighing heavily, Tabitha reluctantly drug herself out of the bed, padding into the bathroom and wiping her hand across the mirror to clear away some of the dust. Her red hair was a mess, and she groaned at the thought of detangling it yet again. Biting her lip, she started running her fingers through her hair, and turned to the shower, trying to think of the best way to phrase her question. "Soooo... a baby? In the middle of an apocalypse? I... I can barely stitch up a wound! A baby is like... a million times worse!" Tabitha complained, her naiveness  rather obvious as she pouted.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved] - Page 3 Empty Re: The End Of All Things [R] [Reserved]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:18 pm

I put my hands on the wall and hung my head. I sighed,"Then I'll leave." I said turning off the water. I got out, dried off and got dressed. I left but making the door not open so she couldn't get out. Because in the end I'd want sex again and we don't have condoms. I got into my truck with my things and dog and left. Eventually she'd get out and I'd be long gone. I was two states over, I ran my hands over my head and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:33 pm

Tabitha wasn't exactly shocked this time. She was angry. She banged on the door, hard, not caring how many zombies she attracted. "Leaving won't do anything, you motherfucker! GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" She screamed. After about ten minutes she gave up, sliding down the door and wiping the tears out of her eyes. Julius rushed over, nuzzling her gently. Despite the emotions she was feeling, she smiled at him, stroking his head. "This is why you're the only guy in my life, huh Jules?" She asked, sniffling softly.

-How much later should this be? Months, a year?-

Tabitha had buried Josh in her mind, and he rarely ever came into her thoughts anymore. Things were how she liked them: just her and Julius, roaming around the country, killing zombies and scavenging. Her truck was running on fumes, and she had lost her sypher several days back, so eventually she'd have to abandon her faithful vehicle. She'd lost track of what state she was in, but the city was big, and the zombies were numerous, and that was all she cared about. Or it was, until she saw a painfully familiar car. Her eyes flicked down to her stomach, as flat as the day he had met her, except this time it sported a rather large scar. 

Anger bloomed inside her chest. She hopped out of the car, telling Julius to stay as she aimed at walked forward, carefully aiming at his truck. She pulled the trigger, once, twice, only hitting places that wouldn't require serious repairs. Tabitha smirked. She didn't care how many zombies it would attract. After shooting once more, she backed up, her chest heaving as adrenaline poured through her veins.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:05 pm

I turned around,"What the fuck are you doing?!" I said grabbing her hand and making her drop her gun. I shoved her against her truck and looked at her. "You better hope you didn't kill my truck or your walking with me because I'll destroy your truck." I said grabbing her upper arm as her truck was ready to die. I really wanted to toss her into my truck but I pushed her into the back seat and tossed her dog in. I got in and sped off since we were almost surrounded by zombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm

"You fucker!" She yelled, "All of my supplies were in there!" Tabitha pulled Julius close to her, settling back in the seat as she tried to control her tears. They came anyway, slipping down her cheeks and cutting trails through the dirt that had collected there. She met his eyes in the rear view mirror, "You did a fucking delightful job at not hurting me, you fucker." Tabitha snapped, her voice low as she glared at him.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:20 pm

I stopped and sighed. "What do you mean? Physically?" I asked. What she didn't realize was I did have her things in the back of my truck. She was being a baby so to speak. I looked at her,"Did I hurt your arm or hand?" I asked taking it in mine and being gentle as I kissed the places I had grabbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Tabitha yanked her arm back, sneering at him. "You left me alone with a baby!" She hissed, scooting as far as possible away from him in her seat. The girl took a deep breath, placing her hands on her face to try and piece herself back together. "I-it was five months after you left. I had been cornered, by a group of survivors, believe it or not. So we were on this balcony, right? Not too high, I wouldn't break anything if I jumped off, so I did, but one of them tried to catch me, and since I'm so very graceful, I didn't fall in the way I had planned." She explained, swallowing hard as she continued. "I was lucky I didn't get speared, but I wasn't lucky enough to avoid the old car beneath me." 

She lifted up her shirt, showing him the scar that slashed diagonally across her stomach. "I hit face forward. I ended up getting cut up pretty good, and killing your precious baby." Tabitha spat out the last part.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:40 pm

I flinched when she said that. I got out and I felt like she ripped me to pieces, she was so cold. Tears went down my face, my baby. I locked away any feeling I had and a hard mask came across my face and I was now a shell of a man not the affectionate or loving man any more. I didn't want to feel any more I didn't want to live any longer. I died when she said those words. It felt like venom coming from her mouth. I opened the back door,"Get out, you can insult me any time you want but don't use my baby to lash out at me." I said angry now. I pushed her dog out of my truck. We hadn't gotten far from her truck. "I hope you have a good life and I hope you lose the bitch attitude and stop acting like a child." I said getting back in and driving off. I was on the other side of the U.S. I would see survivors trying to flag me down but I drove right on by, I had no emotions any more. I had killed them so to speak. I was numb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:58 pm

What a surprise. Tabitha thought, removing one of her guns from her bag and doing her best to get rid of the zombies before returning to her truck. She loaded up her stuff, and turned the key, hoping her truck could her out of the city before it bit the dust. 

-Time skip noise-

Tabitha drove through the small town, a smile on her face. She had lost track of time, but it had been quite a while since the incident with Josh. During that time period, she had obtained a new car, a new sypher, and a base. Best of all, she had found a small tape player, and eventually, a set of headphones that only worked in one ear. How it had survived, she had no idea, but it was a welcome release from the noises of the outside world. 

Tabitha opened the hotel room door, Julius bolting in an hopping on the bed. She closed it quietly behind her, not bothering with the locks. The town was small, and she had eradicated every zombie that she could find. Survivors weren't common, and Julius gave her fair warning so she could shoot them before they laid a hand on her. It was as close as she came to happy. Josh was but a distant memory, and she was finally able to enjoy life as much as one could in an apocalypse. Her red hair was cut short, almost chin length now. Julius sported a new scar on his shoulder, a jagged pink line that made Tabitha wince. 

She plugged into her tape player, sticking one ear bud into her ear and turning the music up. She vaguely recognized Metallica, and though it hadn't been her music back when she was 19, Tabitha know knew Harvester of Sorrow and One by heart. She hummed One softly as she made the bed, a new habit, and started up the task of cleaning and reloading her guns.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:04 pm

My truck had finally broke down after two years and even me being a really really good fixing cars couldn't save it. I pulled up my bag and walked down the road. I was in a small town. I smiled down at my son who was now just about three years old. I had found a woman and was so happy but she had went out when I was asleep and when I woke up she was gone and I had found her dead. So I had taken my son with me of coarse

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:09 pm

Julius growled softly, looking out the windows of the hotel. She was on the bottom floor, and though less safe than the very top floor, it gave Julius more time to warn her. Cautiously, she crossed over to the window, pulling aside the curtain and looking out. Tabitha's eyes widened, and her hand slapped over her mouth to silence the gasp that tried to escape. Julius barked, wagging his tail, recognizing the owner of Duchess. Tabitha cursed, pushing the dog away from the window and setting the curtain back in place, hoping he hadn't seen or heard.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Duchess
I turned towards the bark and barked back. My ears perked up and I pulled at my leash to get to the male dog I liked very much. I pulled hard and he dropped my leash.

I looked towards Duchess and ran after her but dropping my things but keeping my son with me. I grabbed Duchess once she got to where she wanted to be. I swore under my breath when I was surrounded by zombies. "Well Matt, this is going to be fun." I said kissing his forehead, I knew I'd get him out of this hopefully alive. I started to shoot the zombies and they were going down one by one and when I didn't have any more bullets I used my very large knife. I swung taking off their heads. I soon got out of there blood all over me but I kept most of it from my son. I panted and sheathed the sword,"Come on stupid dog, god some times I wonder if I should just keep a muzzle on you." I said dragging a reluctant Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Julius fought away from Tabitha, this time barking frantically. "Shut. Up. Julius!" She hissed, trying to pull him away from the window. He nosed aside the curtains, and Tabitha cursed, frantically pulling them closed and only succeeding in pulling them down. She fell backwards, landing hard on her rear with the curtains draped over her. Struggling to get untangled from the cloth, Tabitha kept trying to silence her dog, but only suceeded in banging her head against the table.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:36 pm

I didn't know she was in this room but I banged it open and shut it. I was panting as I let my son down and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Duchess
I saw him and ran over and barked, my whole small body moving as i licked his face and jumping all around him so excited as I sniffed him

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Tabitha froze when he barged into the room. It felt like her heart was pounding loud enough to hear, and she desperately wished she could sink into the floor. Julius raced over to the dog, overshooting and barreling into Josh's legs instead. Tabitha shut her eyes tightly, feeling her face heat up as she waited for the inevitable. Julius started to calm down, and remembered his master, and looked over at her, tilting his head, wondering why she was wearing a curtain in such an odd fashion.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:51 pm

"What the hell." I said turning as I shielded my son,"Oh hey." I said as i looked at her and then at the dogs,"Apparently they really like each other." I said nodding as I took the curtains off of her and laughed,"What were you doing?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:02 pm

Tabitha sat rooted to the ground, eyes flicking between Josh and the little boy beside him. She opened her mouth to speak, but just closed it, still in shock. Her eyes darted to her tape player, still blasting music from its one little headphone, and she scrambled over to shut it off and carefully place it back on the table. "I was cleaning my guns when Julius just went off...." Tabitha started to explain, when her eyes settled on the little boy, and they narrowed, but not in an unkind way. She fought off a tide of immature emotions, and instead looked back up at Josh, trying her hardest to smile. "What's his name?"
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:07 pm

I watched her reaction,"Why are you glaring at him? He didn't do anything to you." I said putting my son behind me and standing a protective stance and Duchess growled at the girl, in the end Duchess was loyal to me and my son and not even a dog she really liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:18 pm

Tabitha's look of curiosity changed to one of hurt. "I-.. I'm not.." She slowly started to stand, using the table as support. Julius returned to her side, whining, not understanding why Duchess was growling. Tabitha bent down to pick up the fallen curtain, and attempted to put it back up, struggling due to her shortness. "It's been five years." She stated, partially talking to herself as she hopped a little to try and get the curtain back on. "So, unless there's anything else you'd like to say.." Tabitha turned back to him, clutching the curtain in her hand, "Or anything you need.." She sighed softly, biting her lip and hoping she wasn't going to make him angry, "You know what? Never mind." Tabitha muttered, shaking her head.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:30 am

"His name is Tom and I need you. I love you and Tom needs a mom." I said walking to her and Tom following me as I put the curtain back up I then put a gentle hand on her cheek. "I'm sorry I ever hurt you, that's wasn't my intention and I understand that you might hate me." I said looking at her beautiful face as I started to back up and gently patted her dogs head,"Don't worry boy she still likes you." I said nudging Duchess towards him.

Duchess
I moved forward and nuzzled the male by his side. I licked his muzzle and laid down on the floor and watched my owners and the girl intact

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:54 am

"Hated. I hated you." Tabitha sighed softly, "But five years is a long time to forgive and forget, you know? Plus all the other guys were di-," She paused, glancing down at Tom before correcting herself, "Jerks.. I couldn't stay mad at the one non-jerk in the United States." She offered him a shy smile. With a determined huff, she pointed at the bathroom, tilting her chin up so she was in a more commanding pose. "Alright, Josh, shower, now! And when was the last time either of you ate?" Tabitha asked, already heading to her bag to see what she could dig up.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:02 pm

"Yes ma'am!" I said laughing. "I haven't eaten in at least a week, but Tom hasn't had any food in a day since he needs more food than I do to grow." I said shaking my head at the dogs. Dorks. I sat on the bed and put Tom down for a nap. He fell asleep within seconds before I headed for the shower since I probably stunk bad so I took a shower. I came out and put my arms around her,"I'm sorry about our baby, I should have been there. Please forgive me." I said as tears came to my eyes about losing a baby I never knew. My tears dripped onto her bare shoulder and I backed up and releasing her from my hold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Tabitha began sorting through the food she has stockpiled. She did her best to categorize the small amount; food for Thomas and food for her and Josh. She jumped when he wrapped his arms around her. "I forgave you a long time ago." Tabitha told him quietly, turning when he released her, head slightly tilted. "I looked for you.. a lot, actually. I gave up about two years back. Figured you'd never want to see me again." She sighed, shrugging casually as she returned to sorting through the food.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:25 pm

I sat on the bed and put my face in my hands and cried for the baby that she had been pregnant with and lost. I wanted more family. I was still wearing just the towel around my waist. "I'm still sorry. I wish you could had our baby." i said as I got dressed and headed out for a walk since I needed to get myself back together. I knew Tom would be okay with her. I walked down the road and soon just punched a tree, it hurt a little and blood dripped down my knuckles and soon the zombies came and I smiled before dispatching at least two dozen of them. I went back to the place but didn't go in since I wasn't ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfy Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Tabitha sighed as he left, and redirected her attention to Tom. She didn't know the first thing about kids. Biting her lip, she set the small pile of food down on the bedside table, her green eyes never leaving the small child. Julius's small growl finally made her tear her eyes away, and she crossed over to the door, telling the dogs to stay as she stepped outside. "Josh?" Tabitha walked over to him, placing her hand on his shoulder and giving him a questioning look.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next