Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Joel sighed turning his head down before letting out a single chuckle,  then he said, "I just haven't uh..." How could he say this? "Eaten...in four months...but it doesn't matter." Really, in truth, he hadn't eaten since the day he did on her. That made him weak, but he didn't care, not at all.

Back to top Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Lottii Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Her eyes bugged. "Good grief, lad! After this, were gonna need to get something proper in ya." She announced, gathering him in her arms and resting her head against his. Was that alcohol induced?

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Joel was almost stunned, as she spoke. Did she not remember what he did to her? But he laid his head lightly on her shoulder, enjoying her warmth on his cold body. This was strange, but he didn't argue, quite frankly he didn't have the strength to argue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Alice held him tightly to her, face a mixture of pain and contentment. When he'd left, it had taken her awhile to notice, he'd punctured not only her neck bit her heart. She'd felt the pull, the connection too. But now he was back. And he was staying with her.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Joel sighed in contentment, closing his eyes a little. His heart felt whole for the first time in a while. This time, he knew he couldn't leave again, but he was never going to hurt her ever again. This was the oath he promised himself when he started trying to find her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Alice sat in a comfortable silence, holding him to her, close, rocking him slightly. She buried her face into him, clutching him slightly as she snuggle s closer to his body.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Joel turned his face so he could take in her sweet smell, it sending chills up and down his throat. Then he sighed, saying quietly, "I am so lucky I found you Alice." His voice had the sound that would send goosebumps to anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Alice shivered as he spoke to her, shuffling closer. She knew she had a while till she rode in the next round, cuddling up to his cold body. "Why did you come back? I thought you were never going to come near again.." She whispered, burying her face into him.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:01 pm

Joel sighed, but then wrapped his arms around her to hold her close. Then he explained, "Alice...I...I almost killed myself when I hurt you. I couldn't live with myself, especially that I barely revived you. That's why I left you, that's why I've not fed. N-now I question everything about my existance, I don't want to be this...this...monster. But after these four months, I knew I couldn't live without you, I knew I...I couldn't"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Alice listened with a sad, small, breathy sigh as he explained to her, holding her closer, her burying her face further into him and holding onto him tighter. She knew she didn't have the physical strength to hurt him, remaining silent. Her name remained at the top of the leader board, no one else riding for the full eight seconds.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Then he shook his head lightly, and said "But I can still leave if you want me too..." He smiled a little though as he saw her name in firt, no one near her 8 seconds. But he didn't say another word until she answered him, loosening his hold and sitting up and looking her in the face leaving an arm around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Panic and pain flittered across her face as he suggested leaving again, causing her to begin to quake and close her eyes, turning her head away. "N-n-no!" She stuttered, flinching.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:57 pm

At her reaction, Joel gently used three fingers to pull her face back to him. Then he looked her in the eye and said, "Hey...I won't leave. I promise." Then he crashed his lips to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Alice, as a first and instant reaction, fought his hand before relaxing a little and turning her head from the pressure. Her icy eyes warily watched his, listening to his words, nodding. Her lips didn't react immediately, but when they did, it was only soft, small, lazy movements.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Quickly though, Joel realized what he was doing and pulled away and quickly looked down. Then he sighed, "I'm sorry...I...uh...couldn't help myself." Right now, he was going to keep his distance, or at least try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Alice frowned, raising a hand to rub his back gently. "Hey, it's okay. I'd of punched ya if di'n't like it." She assured, still rubbing small circles on his back. "Hey, you want a drink? Some good food? A walk around?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Joel smiled a little, closing his eyes a it as she rubbed him, his cold back tingling at her touch. Then he sighed, "I'll take the walk around, but I'll pass on the food." Right now, with him being so weak he knew human food would make him sick as a dog, and he could lose control with thirst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:50 am

Alice nodded understandingly, well she didn't understand all that much but she did a little, standing up. "Com'on then, bucko." She smiled, offering a hand. Her head shot up suddenly as someone came running towards them, engulfing her in a massive bearhug and swinging her round. "Oooh, my little sis is the best rider ever! Ooh, she's beatin' the boots of everyone else!" He sung, sounding more like he was yodelling then singing, twirling her round like she was a doll.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:57 am

Joel smiled a little, taking her hand to stand up, whirling around to see her brother hug her. He chuckled and asked, slightly sarcastically, "I'm guessing this is your brother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:07 am

Alice managed a nod and a, "Uh-huh." While being crushed. "Hey, please, get off before I grab the nearest sharp object." And with that, he let her go. She looked quite crushed, panting lightly as the lad, Christopher, held his hand out to Joel. "'Ello! I'm Christopher." He grinned, grabbing Alice and hugging him against her. "GET OFF MEE!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 am

Joel laughed, shaking Christopher's hand, saying "Joel, nice to meet you." Then he burst out laughing as Alice hugged him, then he shrugged, "Hey, I think that's a bit of payback dude."

((Sorry these are short))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:25 am

((it's fine!))

Christopher shot him a withering look. "No, she'll be payin' me back f'r the next month." As Alice winked and grinned, before darting out from her brother's touch and joining Joel's side, looking quite triumphant. "Come on, let's go show you the next round of bulls. 'pparently these have some spark." Alice then scoffed, rolling her eyes. "But according to them, so did the last one. Yet no one else can sit the full time."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:36 am

Joel chuckled again then looked over to Alice, nodding to her statement. Then he looked back to Christopher and said, tipping his head, "See ya around." Momentarily he looked over to the bull riding pen, seeing one guy getting thrown, but then he got cut with a horn. His blood seeped from his leg, Joel turning away from both of them and taking a few steps away, throat burning with thirst. As he fought the thirst his fangs slipped out but he kept his mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:39 am

Alice took his hand and tugged gently. "Joel, bulls 're this way hun." She attempted to gain his attention, and to get his mind off the wound as she stepped towards them, Christopher bidding them farewell before informing his sibling he was off to find a bite to eat. Alice simply nodded, squeezing Joel's hand.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:45 am

Joel whipped his head to her, trying to hold everything back. Then he nodded lightly, squeezing her hand a little. He took a deep breath through his mouth, giving her a good look at his odd looking fangs. But he started walking, trying to get away from the blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum