Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 am

Alcie noted his fangs were out. Not. Good. "You okay?" She inquired quietly, walking with him, swinging their hands lightly. "Come on, just don' 'ave an heart attack at my next ride, yea?" She joked, nudging his shoulder with hers.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] - Page 8 Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:57 am

As she asked he choked out, heading for the gates that lead to the bulls, "When something like me doesn't feed for a certain time period, it gets harder and harder to control it. Plus, I don't have the best control in the first place." He was able to chuckle a bit without ripping her throat out though, sort of a good sign.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:00 am

Alice frowned at the word 'something, correcting him quietly. "Someone." She didn't look all too impressed that he'd implied he was less than she was, confusion and hurt lighting her frozen eyes. Even they seemed a little.. Duller. Like she'd lost her fight.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:07 am

Joel waited till they were outside without anyone that could hear, mainly him, until he spoke. "I am a thing Alice! I'm a god damn monster. I haven't been a person in 800 years! Hell, I almost killed you!" He exclaimed. But he wasn't angry with her, but himself for coming back and putting her back into this danger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:12 am

Alice pulled them both to a halt, frozen eyes blazing, as if the fire itself was the same paled, winter blue. "Joel!" She growled, sternly slamming her foot down. "Enough of this! What's happened has happened. I'm alive, and so are you. So shut the hell up before I pick up the nearest crow bar an' lamp you with it." She puffed herself up, looking very unimpressed and almost hurt. "Your probably more of a person than me."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:21 am

With his blue eyes blazing he looked at her, he was impressed with her amount of stubbornness. But very displeased with her amount of idiodicy. The last thing she said though rubbed him wrong, he walked right up to her, causing her to back against the barn wall, as he did this the look in his fiery eye could scare anyone. Then he growled, "I'm sorry if this isn't what you want to hear, but I've actually never been a person. But don't you dare tell me a fucking hybrid his more like a person than a human." He hated having to scare her, but he had to make her know the risk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:42 am

Alice steadily backed up, her back tensing as it was pressed against the solid structure, making her gasp and flinch, as if she'd been electrocuted. Her misted eyes glittered defiantly, no amount of fear even implied as he stared him down, hands flat against the smooth surface behind her. "And I'm sorry if this ain't what y'ur waitin' to hear, I think you'll find I just did. I bloody well did, and I ain't takin' it back. So hush up, boy. Considerin' you've near killed y'urself." Yea, and she could sure talk, being a bull rider and all.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Then he sighed and tilted his head bringing it lower and closer to her neck, but instead on biting he spoke, "So, you don't care that I could kill you right now?" Slowly he kissed her neck but left his head down by her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Alice snorted, her breathing slow and steady. "No." She answered, raising a hand to gently rest it on his head, fingering his hair lightly, fingers sifting through it. "I'm not afraid of you."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Joel sighed deeply, resting his forehead on her collarbone then said, "I wish I could make you regret saying that..." He remained still, breathing softly.

((Would you mind if I like, made it where he fell in the next post from his weakness?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:10 pm

((Go for it!)

She slowly raised a hand to let it hug his waist gently, her lips teasing his hair gently. "Why would you want me afraid?" She wondered aloud, pressing her face into his hair softly, sighing.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:16 pm

Joel sighed, his head spinning, "Because I want you to be the one to run away." Suddenly his knees buckled and he slid down, his skin paling even more. He face slid down her body, his eyes getting hazy and the veins popping out a little. The weakness was coming from his failure to feed. Then he crumbled down to her feet, his breathing getting raspy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Alice started to panic as he collapsed, managing to catch him in her arms and hold him gently, going down on her own knees. "Joel!" She worried, frantic eyes searching his face. What should she do? What was happening?. "Please, Joel, don't."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Joel laid there, oblivious to everything going on around him. Slowly his eyes got a dark red, blackish color as he looked up at her face. The only thought going through his head was the need for blood, but he couldn't move to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:49 pm

Alice began to panic as his eyes changed colour, beginning to fret overly so. "Joel! Please, come on, please!" She pleaded, but unable to think of anything else, she lowered her wrist to his mouth, hoping instinct would take over.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:57 pm

Almost instantly as she lowered her wrist to him he latched his fangs in, letting the red liquid seep into his mouth. Soon the feeling was back in his limbs, so he grabbed her wrist and pulled it away from him in a desperate attempt for her to take it away. But only she would be able to do that as he was still very weak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Alice winced, but the feeling was becoming a little more regular, normal, routine. She let him suckle, but frowned as he pushed wrist away. "Joel, come on, your alright, drink!" She pleaded, tears rolling down her cheeks, scarring them temporarily.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Joel couldn't resist and he drank with more ferocity, digging his fangs in. Soon though the a little but of the strength returned, giving him less control, but in a final hopeful attempt he pushed her wrist away. Then he cried, his lips and teeth red, "Please!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Alice winced, breathing hard but remaining conscious. He needed her. It was just a little blood loss. She couldn't pass out now. "Sshh, it's alright. Calm down." She soothed, stroking his hair, holding him gently. "Please, be okay. Please."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Then he sighed licking it all off his teeth and swallowing what was still in his mouth, snuggling into her warm body. He nodded slowly and whispered, "I'm okay...I'm okay..." But then he looked up at her with worried eyes, that has a weird look to them as the blue seeped back. "Are you? Please tell me you are." He asked frantically, holding her face to make her look at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:26 pm

She held him tighter as he cuddled up to her, crying silently as she held him, tight to her and defiant to let go. "Shut up, I'm fine." Alice smiled, leaning forward to press a soft kiss to his nose.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Joel breathed a deep breath out, pressing himself back into her with closed eyes. His ice cold body tingling with her warmth. After a moment though, he looked up into her eyes saying nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Alice sighed. "I need to go get my safety gear on. I'm riding soon." She whispered, burying her face into him lightly. Clutching him tightly, fingers braced on his skin as she shivered a little.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:44 pm

Joel nodded, shifting to stand up. Then he slowly stood, wobbling a little as he did. But once he was up, he was fine. He pulled her up with strong arms,  putting her on her feet. Then he said, bringing back a slight smile as he said, "Let's go cowgirl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Alice watched him stand with concerned, sad eyes, keeping a light hold. Huffing as she was pulled up, the girl winced as his hand brushed her stomach, yelping. Her fave was suddenly very apologetic, leading the way. "We gotta rodeo to win." She smiled.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next