Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:22 pm

Alice moaned softly as he did as such with her hands, shivers running down her slightly. Her lips moved with his, biting at his lower lip gently, undoing the buttons on his shirt. As he squeezed her thighs she moaned again, oh God, her inner thighs was just one of those places.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Hybrid & The Human [R-M/Lottii]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Soon Joel got caught up in the making out, pulling her against him and moving one hand up the back of her shirt. But suddenly he heard someone yell, "OH MY GOD!!" The voice sounded very much like Christopher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Alice flinched at her brother's voice, her muscles tending instinctively. "Shit..." She growled, as the brother in question came thundering up, grinning. "ALICE I TOTALLY HAVE THAT RECORDED!"

Last edited by Lottii on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos, whoopsies)

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Joel slapped his hand to his face, he should have known if it was him. Brothers always play tricks like this. So instead of moving them from how they were sitting, he just asked, "How long have you been recording?" Then he begged in his mind, please not the dirty talking...please not the dirty talking...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:49 am

Alice was simply smirking, eyes twinkling brightly as he declared. "Dude, all of it! I didn't even know Ali could talk d'rty!" He grinned as Alice sighed, brushing Joel's shirt down a little. "Chris, remember Alicia's last visit? I have that aaaall recorded too." She grinned as the pure shock appeared on his face. "ALI BAD! NO!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Joel grinned, standing up and propping her up beside him. But he didn't fix his shirt, just let it dangle. Why should he be self-conscious? His chest was HOT. He had hard abs and a firm chest. But then he said, "Oh tell me more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:15 pm

Alice leant against him, casually slinging an arm around his waist and resting her head on his shoulder. "I have every step, and every round. So, delete it and I delete mine." She offered and watched him hurry to delete it, but she had her fingers crossed behind her back. "Now, how's about some grub?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Joel looked down at her and fake sighed, "Does that mean I have to button up my shirt?" He whimpered, grinning a little at her fingers and wrapped an arm around her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 am

Alice paused, pursing her lips a little for a second before looking down. She had such a downhearted, broken, rejected look. "But, then everyone gets a look, and a girl might come and whisk you away.." She rolled beautiful ice blue eyes to glance at him, before turning away again as Chris watched his sister, smirking. "Aaaw, man, look at her face! Dude, don't make her do any worse! PLEASE!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Joel sighed, but was gonna push it on more time. So he asked, "Can you buttom it for me? I've suddenly lost the feeling in my fingers." He gave a whimper look,  sticking him bottom lip out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Alice nodded smirking. "Of course! Poor baby." She teased, gently doing up the buttons on his shirt, leaning forward to press a kiss just above his heart softly. She sighed against his cold skin, shivering.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Joel grinned, scooting a hand just slightly lower as she did his buttons, his cold skin tingling at her kiss. As he felt her shiver her pulled her close, kissing her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Alice smirked as his hand dipped lower, her fingers easing each button into its hole with perfection. As he pulled her close and kissed her forehead, she lightly wrapped her arms around him, smiling. "Come on, I don't know about you, but I'm starving!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:59 am

Joel grinned right back at her and sighed as she finished, wrapping his arm smoothly around her waist. Then he nodded flashing a blindingly white smile and said, "Let's go, I'm famished." Without a seconds pause he started leading her towards the food area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:16 pm

Alice didn't have a moment to answer before she was being towed to the food, which wasn't a bad thing mind you, chuckling. "Woah there, cowboy. I'm only a little lady." She teasingly whined, even though she was only a few inches shorter than him. "And your gonna yank my arm off there."

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Joel nodded, grinned, then picked her up in his arms to were he could walk fast now. Even though he wouldn't get any help from human food, it did taste pretty good to him. But he knew she needed food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Alice yelped as she was picked up, tensing instinctively and beginning to actually shake in his arms clutching herself to him and burying her face into his chest.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:58 pm

(*bump*)

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 pm

[Oh sorry, I didn't see you posted Razz]

As she began shaking in his arms, Joel set her down and looked into her eyes. His own were full of worry as she clutched her head in between his two hands, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Just like him to be worried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm

(Ah, it's fine!)

Alice felt calmer as he feet touched the ground, his hands causing her to breath harder than usual. Her eyes watched his own, calming her shaking. "Y-yea. I just don't like being picked u-up." She sighed. "I nearly always end up being thrown into some water if I am." The girl grumbled, gripping onto his arm. "Now can we please eat?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Joel nodded as she spoke, then took her hand gently in his and walked for the food. Hoping this time they might get there. 

[Gah! Sorry its short DX]

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:17 pm

(It's fine!)

Alice felt guilty that she'd made him worry after her, but sometimes she couldn't help her reactions. Though as the scent of food hit her, the girl sped up eagerly, licking her lips in thought. At least they had decent food here. And there was a lot of it!

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:23 pm

Joel followed her quickly, grinning as she sped up at the scent of food. Of course, he could smell it back way before she could, be eh whatever. Then his eyes widened in disbelief as all the different food, at a rodeo at that! Damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:28 pm

The girl was quick to grab two plates and push one into his hands,p practically loading her plate and waiting for him before leading them to a table. Her plate looked like a boys but eh, she was a very hungry country girl. Best thing was, they didn't have to pay. She soon tucked in, knowing it was best served hot.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:36 pm

As he felt a plate shoved into his hands he chuckled, loading his plate as high as hers with his favorites. Especially pizza, oh damn pizza. He got like a whole box of pizza before he went and sat at a table with her. Then he ate, and ate, AND ATE. He caught up with her in a matter of a few seconds, but hey, he was faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next