Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Leonard

I watched him, seeing his body slick with sweat and his muscles bulging as he used his tools. I felt my dick go hard, my eyes traveling down to his hard, sexy ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 8 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Once I was finished I wiped sweat off of my forehead. I got to my feet, "I guess I'll go." I said moving around him so I didn't brush my body against his. I headed towards the front door.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Leonard

I darted my hand out and grabbed his wrist. "Please don't go. I still want you." I said, my hard, engorged dick pressing painfully against my boxers and pants. I wasn't sure where my mate was but I knew she was still in the apartment.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:27 pm

I looked down between his legs and I cupped him in my hand. I cocked my head to the side, "Oh?" I said rubbing against him with my engorged dick. I kissed him and nipped at his bottom lip. I put my hands on his ass and continued to rub against him. Thinking I'd get him even more horny for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:50 pm

Leonard

I moaned when I felt him put his hand between my legs and cup me in his hand. "Yes." I gasped out, more moans escaping my lips as I felt him rub his own engorged dick against me and put his hands on my ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:54 am

I kissed his neck and spanked him hard. "Then show me that you want me." I said kissing his lips and undoing his pants and taking out his dick before I did that same and rubbed our dicks together

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:58 am

Leonard

I groaned as he rubbed his dick against mine. Then I grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. I pushed down his pants and boxers and pressed my dick against his ass. Then I pushed into him as my hand slid down and I gripped his dick and started to pump it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:34 am

"Your such a bad boy, I like bad boys." I said groaning as I pushed my ass onto his dick so he'd go deeper, I grunted as he thrust hard and pushed me forward

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:37 am

Leonard

I thrusted harder and deeper and faster into him, groaning at how tight he was around my dick. I continued to pump his dick in my hand, bringing my other hand around to cup and stroke and gently squeeze his balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:36 am

I jumped a little and groaned. "Yes, please. Harder." I said pushing back into his hips to make him go as deep as he could go. I groaned as I got larger and larger before releasing in his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Leonard

I smiled as he released into my hand and I kept pumping his dick as I thrusted harder, faster, and deeper into him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:05 pm

I cried out in pleasure as I thrust forward, "Please." I said putting a hand on his hip as I groaned. I wanted him to release, I wanted to kiss him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Leonard

I groaned as my dick swelled up and my seed gushed into him, some of it coming out of him and dripping onto the floor.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:08 pm

I smiled as I pushed some against him. I hung my head tired from this and panted, my dick wasn't aroused so it just hung there limply as I smiled, "Was I okay?" I asked hoping I was

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Leonard

I pulled out of him and said, "You were wonderful." I rubbed my fingers against his entrance, feeling how slick and wet it was from my seed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 am

I shut my eyes and groaned, "Don't tease me." I said pushing my hips back against his fingers as I felt him rubbing them on my entrance

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:01 am

Leonard

I just smirked and continued to rub my fingers against his entrance, soon slipping my fingers inside him. I almost moaned at how tight he was, how his muscles pulled and clenched on my fingers.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:23 am

I groaned, my dick coming to life. I grew engorged as I pushed back to take in his fingers. "Jesus. Please..." I said groaning as I took his other hand to wrap it around my dick since he was teasing my ass I could fuck him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 am

Leonard

I smiled and started to thrust my fingers in and out of him, pumping his dick in my hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 am

I pushed back and thrust forward into his hand. I imagined that his hand was his ass and I wanted to fuck it hard. I was going fast, I made his hand go a little tighter around my dick. I grew so large.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:58 am

Leonard

I felt his dick grow larger in my hand so I pulled my fingers out of him and took his hand and led him into my bedroom. Then I let go of his hand and laid down on the bed, offering him my ass. I looked back at him and gave him an inviting, sexy, teasing smile.

(I have to go for a bit. I'll be back soon!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm

I quickly shoved myself inside him and grunted and groaned loudly. I spanked him hard but not enough to hurt to bad. He's been naughty in teasing me. "You've been very naughty." I said nipping his shoulder and kissing the base of his spine as I gripped his hips and shoved myself in as deep as I could get inside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Leonard

I moaned loudly when he entered me, my wings fluttering in pleasure. "But you know you like it." I replied, turning my head back to smile teasingly at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:00 pm

"I love it." I said laying my wings against his. I spanked him hard again as I shoved deep inside him until I had no more cock left to give him. I played with his low hanging balls. "Come on baby, show me that you want my cock inside you." I said putting my chest on his back and shoving harder into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm

Leonard

I moaned louder when he shoved himself deep inside me until he was all the way in me. I pushed back against him, spreading my legs. When I felt him play with my balls I groaned and felt my dick grow hard and engorged.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next