Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:45 pm

Leonard

I snarled as she jumped out the window and watched her walk into a store, clenching my hands into fists in annoyance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:14 pm

Eventually I came out and got into a cab. I found my way home and laid on my bed with satisfaction. I took a shower, ate, and started packing as I knew they'd be coming around to kill me one way or another so I might as well leave before they caught me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Leonard

I took off my clothes and climbed into the shower, my wings fluttering as the lukewarm water hit them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:42 pm

I heard something behind my front door and cursed. I went out my window nearly getting caught. I went from roof to roof. I burst through his bathroom window and skidded across the floor and hitting a wall. I cursed. I winced as I pulled out some shards of glass from my arms. "Ouch." I said and knew he was in the shower. I got off my clothes and got in. He's already seen me naked. "Move over big boy." I said washing my arms of blood since I didn't want to get my only pare of clothes wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Leonard

I stared at her, shocked, when she burst thru the bathroom window. I moved over when she told me too, still staring at her in shock.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:22 pm

"Stop staring at me like that." I said kissing his shoulder blades. "I wanna fuck." I said going in front of him and kissing him. I was horny and i wanted him inside me since I was stuck here any way.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Leonard

I kissed her back and let my hands slide down her back and cup her bare ass, pulling her as close to me as I could get her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:36 pm

I put my legs around his hips and wrapped my arms around his neck. His dick was nestled against my pussy, "Fuck me." I said looking at his wings and then nipping his neck as I pressed my large breasts against his chest and grinding my hips against his dick trying to get him inside me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Leonard

I groaned and shoved my dick into her pussy, immediately starting to thrust. My wings spread out and fluttered with pleasure as I leaned forward and kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:06 pm

I kissed him back and gently touched his wings, wondering how soft they were or how rough they were. I smiled as I kissed his lips, I moaned when he finally entered me. "Oooo yes." I said thrusting my hips to his as I tightened my legs around his waist

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Leonard

I moaned with pleasure when she touched my wings. Since they were an extent of me they could be touched to bring me pleasure. I thrusted harder and faster into her and pressed my wings against her hand, wanting her to touch them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:30 pm

I touched them some more. "Harder, deeper, and faster." I said moaning into his ear as my pussy clamped down hard on him. Milking him of everything he had. I wanted his semen

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Leonard

I moaned as she touched my wings again, thrusting harder, faster, and rougher into her like she wanted me to, shoving myself deeper and deeper into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:15 am

I pushed my hips closer to his and reached down to play with his balls. I nipped the skin on the side of his neck. "Come on big boy give it over." I said breathlessly moaning as I pressed my nipples more against his chest, they dragged over his chest. I tangled my fingers in his hair and moaned as I climaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 am

Leonard

I groaned when I felt her play with my balls. My climax quickly followed hers and my semen spilled into her. I placed my hands on the shower wall behind her as I started to pump my semen deep into her, pressing my lips to hers in a passionate kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 am

I kissed him and gripped his shoulders so I didn't fall. I was panting as I tried to catch my breath. I sighed, "That was good." I said as I put my forehead on his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:24 am

Leonard

"I'm glad you liked it." I replied, lifting her head to gently and slowly kiss her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:57 am

I kissed him back and stroked his cheek and pulled his hair playfully. I panted as I kissed him. I unwrapped my legs from around his waist and let my feet touch the floor. I pulled away from him and got out of the shower. I dried off and got on my clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:16 pm

Leonard

I kissed her back then smiled and followed her out of the shower. I dried off my hair and wandered over to my closet to get out some clean clothes.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:29 pm

I had found and stole a pair of his sweats and had them on. They doffed me, I pulled on a tank top without a bra. "I'm bored, what can we do?" I asked since this was the safest place for me to be

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:51 pm

Leonard

"I can think of a few things." I replied, giving her a mischevious smile as I pulled on a pair of boxers. Then I walked over to her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and gave her a passionate kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 pm

I kissed him back. *No more sex horny dog* I said smiling into his head and wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my covered body to his. I put my face against his neck, "Do you like movies?" I asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Leonard

I laughed then said, "Oh, alright." pretending to be disappointed. Then I nodded my head at her question, looking at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:22 pm

"Well lets go find a movie to watch." I said putting my hands on his back and pushing him towards his livingroom, I wanted to watch something.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Leonard

I laughed and felt her push me towards the living room. "Alright, alright. I'm going." I teased. Then I whirled around and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the living room.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next