Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

"Glad that I can satisfy someone." I said putting a gentle hand on his chest and slowly pushed him back against me so I could rest my chin on his shoulder and watch a movie.

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Leonard

I smiled and leaned my head on his chest and also watched the movie.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 pm

I kissed his temple as I kept my hands on his stomach and gently nipped him playfully. "I love you." I said hoping he wouldn't reject me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Leonard

I smiled and gave his neck a gentle bite. "I love you too." I replied, soon pressing my lips to his for a long, gentle, passionate kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:16 am

I smiled against his lips but kissing him back. I trailed my hands up his stomach and to his chest. I pulled him closer and more onto me so I had him all to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Leonard

I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his midsection, running my tongue over his lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:29 pm

I gave a small laugh, "What are you doing? We're supposed to be watching the movie silly." I said putting my hands on his ass and giving it a small squeeze

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:57 pm

Leonard

"Well, you're the one who started it." I replied, giving his neck a nip. I moaned when he squeezed my ass and moved to where my dick was pressing against his.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:59 pm

My cock grew in size as I started to rub against him. I groaned as I kissed him possessively. "Did not." I said kissing him some more as I started to undo his pants to let his dick out before fucking him senseless or till he screamed my name

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:12 pm

Leonard

I smiled as I felt his dick growing, my own getting larger. "Did too." I replied, watching as he started to undo my pants. I put my hand on his and looked up at him, saying, "I think it's my turn to pleasure you."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:02 am

"You do pleasure me while I'm returning the favor." I said kissing him lightly as I undid his pants and put a hand between his legs to play with his shaft and balls. I kissed his neck before putting him on his hands and knee's in front of me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:45 pm

Leonard

I looked at him then I moaned when he undid my pants and reached between my legs to play with my dick and balls. I let him push me to my hands and knees in front of him. Then I looked back at him, wanting to see him enter me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:49 pm

I wrapped my fingers around the base of my cock and ran the head up and down his entrance wanting to hear him groan before I enter him. I gave his ass a good smack before kissing his spine and nibbling the base of his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:20 pm

Leonard

I moaned when I felt him rub the head of his dick against my entrance and I backed up towards him. I wanted him inside me so desperately.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

I smiled and got up, I was going to tease him and make him wither with the need of me inside him. I sat at the kitchen island and took a bite of an apple

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:09 pm

Leonard

I watched with disbelief as he got up and walked into the kitchen. I got up and followed him, kicking off my pants and boxers as I went. I came up behind him and leaned over him, my hands snaking down his chest to cup his dick and balls. "What are you doing?" I asked, my voice husky with desire, rubbing one of my hands up and down his dick while my other hand played with his balls.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:18 pm

I bit my lower lip, "Bad boy." I said groaning as I turned around and kissed him before rubbing my body on his, I tilted his head back so I could get access to his throat. "Mmm baby, give me that ass. I want to fuck you so good you won't think about anyone but me and our mate." I said groaning

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Leonard

I smiled handsomely and took his hands in mine and gently pulled him up. "Let's go to the bedroom first." I said, my voice still husky with desire, starting to gently pull him towards the bedroom.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 am

When he'd stop I would rub my cock against his ass, eager to be inside him. "If you don't hurry I'm fucking you here, I want to feel your ass clamp down on my cock." I said stroking his dick in my hand

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 am

Leonard

I groaned and hurried into the bedroom. I let go of his hand and laid down on the bed. I looked at him and smiled, spreading my legs invitingly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:34 pm

I got on top of him and kissed his neck. "Mmm baby." I said rubbing my cock against his and soon putting him on his hands and knee's. I pushed inside him quickly and grabbed his hips in my hands before thrusting rapidly inside him, god I felt like a very horny dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Leonard

I moaned and pushed back against him, fisting my hands in the sheets. I spread my legs so he could thrust more easily into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:22 pm

I gripped his hips a little harder so I could keep him some what still as I fucked him. "You feel so good around my cock baby." I said kissing the base of his spine before reaching in front of him and wrapping my hand around his dick and give it a few hard tugs but not hard enough to hurt him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Leonard

I moaned loudly when I felt him wrap his hand around my dick and give it a few hard tugs. I started to clench my ass around his dick, giving him a mischievous smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 pm

I gave his ass a smack and roughly thrust into him. "Your naughty." I said nipping his shoulder as I ran a claw gently over the tip of his dick before I started to play with his balls. I felt his dick growing in size

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next