Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 pm

I did a small scream. "Jesus, you scared me." I said as my heart pounded in my chest. "Your lucky I don't smack you." I said nodding with satisfaction

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 3 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Leonard

I just grinned and sat her down on the couch. "What do you want to watch?" I asked her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:22 pm

I thought about it, "Hmmm do you have...let's see...do you have Jaws?" I asked since that was the best made movies ever! I looked at him hopeful that he did have it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:28 pm

Leonard

I chuckled and said, "Yes, in fact I do." I pulled it out of my DVD case and put it in the TV. Then I walked over to the couch and sat down beside her to watch it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:42 pm

I climbed into his lap and put my head against his neck and taking in his scent. I sighed, "I don't want to have to leave." I said knowing eventually I had to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:51 pm

Leonard

I held her against me and kissed the top of her head. "I don't want you to leave, either." I replied, holding her tightly to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 pm

"Why don't you?" I asked curious as i looked up at him and kissed his bare shoulder and snuggled more into his warm embrace. He felt so comfortable like he felt right with me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Leonard

"Why don't I what?" I asked her, pulling her close to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:47 pm

"I mean why don't you want me to leave? You barely know me, and we've only had sex nothing else." I said looking at him but it was hard because he was so comfortable and I didn't want to move one inch

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Leonard

"Oh. Well, I don't want you to get killed for one thing. And I also think I'm falling for you." I replied, kissing her when she looked up at me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm

I pulled away from him, "I don't want you falling for me." I said turning my back to him and looked at the ground. I walked forward and left his apartment and headed out. I'd rather die than be held down so to speak by a relationship

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Leonard

I looked after her in shock when she left. Then I got up and quickly followed her and grabbed her wrist. "Why don't you want me to fall for you?" I asked her, looking down at her with a confused expression.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 am

I looked up at him, my eyes filled with unshed tears, "Because your not human. I don't want to feel like it would be so easy to over power me like you can. I'm sorry but I can't." I said pulling out of his grasp and walking away

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Leonard

"I wouldn't try to overpower you. I never would." I replied, reaching a hand out to grab her wrist again.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:55 pm

I pulled my wrist away from him. "Your not getting it, your not human. I want to be with a human male." I said this time running away from him as the tears went steadily down my cheeks

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Leonard

I watched her go then I spread out my wings and took off into the sky, holding back my tears.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:30 pm

I was walking home and I felt something go over my mouth and nose and soon everything went black as I passed out. I slumped into my captures arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Leonard

I had been following her just to make sure she would be safe when I saw her get captured. I narrowed my eyes and swooped down and grabbed her out of her captors arms, quickly rising back up into the air.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:15 pm

I slowly came back and when I saw I wasn't on the ground like literally I gripped whatever had me and squeezed my eyes shut and hoped to god I wouldn't fall. "Put me down some where please." I said as I didn't want to open my eyes or I'd faint or go crazy and end up making the thing accidentally drop me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Leonard

"Relax and try not to squirm. I don't want to drop you." I told her, heading for my house, holding her tightly against me so I wouldn't drop her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 pm

"Hurry please so I don't freak out and making you drop me." I said holding onto him so tightly. "Ya know you can't come to my rescue all the time." I said nodding as I pressed my face against his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Leonard

"I know. I just wish I could." I replied. I soon landed in front of my door and let her down.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:15 pm

I shakily stood and gripped his shoulders. I was panting with fear, "Don't do that again please." I said nodding and walked into his house and sat down

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Leonard

I followed her inside, saying, "I'm sorry. I won't."
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:31 pm

"Now unless there's no other choice then pick me up." I said dizzy and had to shut my eyes and soon I was okay again. "Your lucky I didn't puke all over you." i said smiling as that would be amusing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum