Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:56 am

Lochlan
I landed and tried to walk in the cave but it was difficult so I just flew in and landed on the edge of a boulder. "It's nice in here but does someone else know about this place?" I asked her as I looked around the cave to see if this place would work for me. I saw a nice place that I could put a nest for myself and possibly for a mate later down the road and possibly little ones.

Back to top Go down

An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Innocent Heart Of Gold, An Innocent Choice(R-M Open)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

After he had gone inside I walked in after him and saw him perched on the edge of a boulder. "I'm glad you like it. And no, the only other person that knows about this place is now you. I discovered it on one of my explorations one day and have frequented it ever since. There's even a hot spring in here but it's a bit further down. That's where this place gets its warmth. Speaking of which, that's where I'm heading. Join me if you want." I replied, starting to walk deeper into the cave until I came to the edge of the hit spring. I took off my dress and gloves but left on my bra/wrap just in case Lochlan joined me. I stepped into the spring, sighing with comfort as I sank down into its warmth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Lochlan
I landed on another perch but didn't go into the spring because I didn't like water soaking into my feathers on my legs and water would weigh me down if it got on my wings. "I'll take it for your word that it's warm." I said running my hands over my wings, cleaning them. I looked at the wall, "It's very nice here, I like it." I said as I looked around for a nice nesting place for my bed. "I'm surprised your parents let you leave the castle." I said as I was since I was sure there was more of my kind around.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:41 pm

(Oh, he doesn't have feathers on his legs.)

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I looked up at where he was perched and smiled up at him, then I swam over under where his perch was and said, "Oh, come on. You'll like it." Then I started at his next comment and I sat back and sighed before I said, "My parents trust me. Normally it's pretty safe around here, especially since it's so close to my mother's 'castle'. You're the first Fomorian that's shown up around here in several years." I looked up at him again, running a hand through my now wet hair.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:48 pm

(Is there anything else I need to know about him?)

I hovered over the water and slowly landed in it, it was warm but I was still nervous that the water would weigh down my wings if I needed to quickly fly but I thought why not when she was nice enough to lead me here when she didn't need to. "Thanks for showing me this place, it's much more warmer than out there where it's freezing." I said truly grateful of her helping me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:14 pm

(No,not that I know of.)

Elphame
Thoughts
Speak

I smiled when he sank into the water and I moved over beside him and leaned back against the side of the spring. "You're welcome. I knew you wouldn't want to be out there, especially since it's so cold." I replied, smiling over at him. Then I closed my eyes and leaned back further, sinking more into the water.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:21 pm

(This one I'd like to start back up please.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2