Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed)

Go down

doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Empty doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed)

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:59 pm

The sun had not yet begun to rise across the great land of Texas, when Dahila smacked at her alarm clocks off button. a soft groan came form her lightly sun burnt lips as she stretched her arms above her head full of auburn hair. it was almost the middle of summer which was right in the middle of rodeo season. Dahila got up everyday before the sun to train with her barrel horse echo. today was rodeo day, so Dahila had gotten up early to give echo a nice bath and watch the rodeo before it was her turn to do barrel racing. she thru on some miss me jeans and a cotton candy pink t shirt before slipping in her boots and heading outside her trailer.

" mornin Echo" Dahila greeted her mare as she walked up to her stall. Echo whickered in greeting as Dahila let herself into the mares stall to hook her lead. she led Echo to the washing racks and began to give her a bath as the rodeo grounds started to become alive. she waved and said good morning to several others giving their horses baths or going to train them. after Echos bath, Dahila let the mare graze for a bit before getting on her bare back and went for a walk around the the grounds of the rodeo.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Empty Re: doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:36 pm

((Don't worry, I'm going to post. But I'm waiting to get on my laptop.))

Back to top Go down

doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Empty Re: doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed)

Post by redhead14 Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:00 am

(lol okay!)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:29 pm

((Trying a couple things out XD))
doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Tumblr_lzggivYWfc1r7xupf
doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Team-captain.regular
|Cowboy|21|Male|
Where to start? Oh yeah,  Dustin was at the rodeo. On the day of his barrel racing event he was sleeping lazily in his camper when he alarm went off. Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty" came on and Dustin almost jumped out of bed, this was going to be his day. His quirky smile rose on his face and he nodded as he started singing along quite loudly to the song. He continued to do so as he got dress, slipping his jeans and work shirt on first. Then he quickly put his belt, boots & spurs and grabbed his hat on the way out. He jogged over to his stallion's stall, that even had his name on it, Spurs. With a chuckle he reached into the stall, grabbing the massive stallion's halter before opening the door. After tacking him up, Dustin jumped into the saddle, kicking Spurs into a light trot. They made their way to one of the extra corral's that had some barrels in it. He quickly cantered Spurs into the corral before anyone else could. After a moment, he positioned himself and Spurs into the starting position then took a deep breath. Then he kicked the stallion into a sprint, rounding the two side barrels perfectly like a bullet. Then as he rounded the last one he kicked him into a faster sprint to finish out his time. When they finished Spurs almost fought to keep going, but Dustin reined his in and patted his neck.
doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) We-got-your-disease_tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:26 pm

as Delila walked echo around the fair grounds, she noticed a small crowd forming around one of the practice corrals. with her interest perked, Delila and echo headed towards the corral. "wow that's one fine looking horse hes got" one older cowboy said to what looked like his son or grandson. " yeah their going to give Etcheberry and echo a run for their money tonight" the younger gentleman commented. as she watched the pair round the barrels, she had to admit they were good, but she would not said that out loud. Echo snorted, as the mare hated standing still for long. " alright girl lets go saddle up and run some barrels" she said as she clicked her tongue to the mare and started to head back to their rig.

once saddled and up on echo. Delila trotted the mare towards a practice corral and started to canter thru the pattern a few times before going at it competitively.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:42 am

((Hey, I'm going to post. Just waiting for a chance to get on my laptop Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:49 pm

doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Tumblr_ltc32nsG0h1qdrcz8o1_500
|Cowboy|21|Male|
As Dustin heard the men's comments around him he grinned and trotted over, shaking their hands with tips of his hat as they went. To be clear, Dustin was a very, VERY cocky dude, and hated to be beaten. Then he caught a glimpse of another horse practicing barrels, and perked his interest. Quickly, he reined Spurs out of the pen and over to the other horse's. After a moment, he recognized the rider. Isn't that the Delilah girl...and Echo? Hmm.. he thought as he watched them, wrapping the reins around the saddle horn as he perched his elbow on it as well, watching the horses movements and Delilah's moves. As they finished he-slightly sarcastically-gave them a light applause, tipping his head in greeting to her. Then he spoke, "Nicely run ma'am, would you mind if I gave you a piece of advice?" But before she had a chance to respond he said, "Try closing in on the barrel just a tab bit more, you get a better speed."
doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) We-got-your-disease_tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:27 pm

( sorry i took so long to reply i lost my muse for a while and got busy with school work.)
feeling the pounding of her heart, the snorting of her horse and the wind whipping passed her face, Delilah could not help but smile. her attention was brought off her horse as they finished their practice when she heard the clapping of hands. She looked up to see that guy from earlier. had he been watching her she questioned herself. Delilah heard his question, asking if he could give her advice. that alone set her on edge, who did this kid think he was talking to went through her head as she looked at him talking not really listening to what he had to say. she had been barrel racing long before he ever showed up on the barrel racing scene. she plastered a fake bright smile on her face " considering the fact that i got my pro card at 16 and am a national champion for the last seven years I don;t think i need your advice or opinion on how to ride my horse" with those words Delilah clicked to echo who trotted towards the gate of the area. once at the gate Delilah got off echo, opened the gate and started to walk back to their trailer. Delilah was you typical southern girl, she was sweet as honey, but rub her the wrong way and she could be as cold as ice.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:21 pm

doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Tumblr_inline_myi11dsXcw1qkavmj
|Cowboy|21|Male|
Instead of even really listening to her, Dustin just smirked and rolled his eyes in utter amusement. But as she started to walk away, he cantered up beside her and replied, not caring what she would do, "Well, you are talking to the 2nd rank barrel racer in the world, 2nd only to some dude in Europe. I've been ridin' since I could walk and know a few things, so just sayin'. Anyway, I'm Dustin Frey and this stud here is Spurs." Underneath him Spurs whinnied as his name was mentioned, slamming a hoof against the gravel. As he waited for her to reply, he followed beside her licking his dry lips to wet them.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:31 pm

Delilah was too busy mumbling about how cocky that guy was as she and echo headed back to their trailer, that she barely notice him ride up beside her and started talking to her. she rolled her eyes not really trying to give him the time of day. " what a surprise everyone around here has been riding since they could walk" she said with sarcasm dripping from each word she spoke. Delilah heard him say his name but just only truly listen when he mentioned his horse. when Spurs whinnied that was the first time a real smile came across Delilah tanned face. " nice to meet you Spurs" she said as she patted the studs neck as they were about to reach her trailer set up. she stopped inf ront of her trailer turning towards this justin, Dustin or what ever his name was kid, Delilah placed a hand on her hip and looked up at him on his horse. " I'm Delilah Etcheberry and this is echo" she said as her mare nudge her shoulder " now why did you follow me to my trailer"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:48 am

doing it up big, that's just how we roll ( rated M Closed) Tumblr_lnwq52VxZO1qafd1po1_500
|Cowboy|21|Male|
With a slight eye roll, Dustin grinned as he looked down at the giant white stud below him patting his shoulder. Quickly though, he swung off of him and dropped the reins as Spurs was drop-tie trained. Then he tipped his head, and said, "Well, that's a fine name Miss Etcheberry." With a slight nod at the mare, he smiled, "You as well Miss Echo." Then he actually laughed a bit, noticing they were at her trailer, "Well it seems we have. I just wish you all the luck on your run."Then he swung back up onto Spurs and tipped his hat in a 'goodbye' gesture then began trotting away.
[I just realized, men and women ride in different divisions XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Delilah watched as the cowboy swung down from his stud. She was caught off guard as Dustin complemented her name. A light pink blush came across her tanned cheeks " uh thanks" she said as she turned her face from him as to make sure he would not see the blush. Echo whinnied in thanks then bobbed her head as if in agreement with Dustin. At his words Delilah turned and nodded her head " yeah good luck to you too" she said before watching them trot away.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:39 pm

[Oh screw pics and stuff xD]

As they trotted off Dustin looked behind back to her momentarily to see her watching, gaining a slight grin. Then he kicked Spurs into a canter as they had a straight run to the trailer, wanting to get back fast and freshen up. Once he got back he brushed off Spurs and tied him to the trailer, walking inside himself. When he was inside he grabbed his competing clothes and slipped them on before laying back onto his bed with his black felt hat covering his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Delilah saw the faint hint of a grin come across Dustin's face as he turned back in the saddle to take one last look at her and echo. She gave a slightly wave before watching him turn around in the saddle, kicking Spurs into a canter. " Alright Echo lets give you a brush down and relax till its show time" Delilah said with a sigh before clicking to the mare heading towards the make shift pen she had. After brushing Echo and turning her out in the pen to graze, Delilah went in her RV to take a shower and get ready. She decided to curl her hair for the event today. Once her hair was done and she had put on the slightest hint of eyeliner and mascara, Delilah went to pick her outfit. She settled with a pair of miss me jeans and a mint green button down. Once ready Delilah stepped out her RV and readied Echo's tack as it was about an hour till barrel racing time.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum