Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil Inside. [R] [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Devil Inside. [R] [OPEN] Empty The Devil Inside. [R] [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:01 pm

A massive black beast with eyes as orange as the setting sun stalked through Pine Forest, his huge paws seeping into the sludgy mud that stuck to his pads and fur. Devio snarled a meaningful sentence that wasn't audible to any creature, but to himself, muscles tensing at the sound of a howl. Devio shook his head, not interested in encountering wolves, and padded away faster, long front claws scraping the earth gently. "To hell with them all!" He growled to himself, ears flattening and orange eyes blazing like fire at the memory of his parents. Devio's sneer turned into an irritated snarl as it started to rain, forcing him to break out into a run, hoping for some kind of den, or dry area to sleep. He lifted his muzzle into the air, sniffing softly. Elk, birds and stale wolf scents was all he scented. But being the determined brute he was, Devio moved forward in search of a den, black pelt prickling with anger. He approached a river, and dipped his paws in to rid of the blood that stained, making sure every drop was gone before dragging himself out of the river, and continuing his search.

Devio sighed with relief as a den came into sight, and trotted towards it, peeking his head in just to make sure nobody lived there. He saw no trace of any creature, and entered the den. It was rather decent in size, giving him plenty of room. Devio laid down near the back of the den where it was warmest, and crossed his front paws over, awaiting for sleep to overwhelm him. His last thoughts were of his sister, before falling into a deep sleep, in which was not disturbed by nightmares for the first time in several months.

(http://raqinq.deviantart.com/art/AT-Torch-Ignited-322019020 There's his picture. Open to all!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Devil Inside. [R] [OPEN] Empty Re: The Devil Inside. [R] [OPEN]

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:10 pm

The Devil Inside. [R] [OPEN] F131e6fc129696d3419104f31e3a6825
(Image Crediting: http://fightofthekindred.webs.com/skypack.htm)

Nightmare

The swift female wolf darted thru the forest, her black, gray, and red body blending in with the shadows. The female wolf was me, Nightmare, as I searched for a den to spend the night in. I was in heat and did not want to risk sleeping out in the open and have a Brute sneak up behind me and try to mate with me. Nuh uh, ain't happening. I finally sniffed out a den and veered towards it. When I reached it I peeked inside it to see if it was inhabited. I snuck further in, trying to see. Then I froze when I smelled and saw a Brute sleeping near the back of the cave. As quietly as possible I backed up then cursed under my breath when my left hind paw stepped on a twig and snapped it. I looked up at the Brute, desperately hoping he wouldn't wake up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Devio was sleeping soundly, but a snap filled his ears. Devio opened his fiery orange eyes, and looked up, only to see a fae standing there. He growled, and stood up, his muscles flexing with unease and slight awkwardness. "It is not polite to entr someone else's den, love." Devio snickered, a smirk forming on his maw as he eyes the fae. He flattened his ears, and spoke in a deep and mysterious Australian Accent, "what brings a pretty little thing like you, huh mate?" He asked, raising an eyebrow questioningly. Devio was quite a charmer, but on the inside, he was an vicious and brutal male.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Nightmare

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were in here until a few seconds ago." I replied, starting to back up again. I again paused at his question and said, "I'm looking for a den to spend the night in. I don't want to sleep outside because I'm in-" I started to reply then I clamped my mouth shut. No way did I need this Brute knowing I was in heat. "You know what, just forget it. It was nice meeting you but I'll leave you alone now." I said. Then I whirled around and took off out of the den, realizing with annoyance that my heat scent was spreading out behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Devio growled with irritation, and rolled his eyes. "No trouble at all. If you want, you can stay here until the rain clears up." He barked, rotating his head to look at her. You think I wouldn't know with that scent lingering in the air? Devio thought, but made sure he didn't utter a word. He was sure this fae would say yes, considering that she looked colder than anything he ever saw. "My name is Devious, by the way. Devio for short." Devio told her, awaiting the fae's reply, sitting in complete silence.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Nightmare

I paused when I had just reached the mouth of the den. I turned around towards him, my ears priced forward. "You'd really let me stay here with you for the night? I'm Nightmare." I replied, moving cautiously forward. For all I knew, this Brute had an evil intent for inviting me to stay here tonight, like he could be planning to force me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Devio shrugged his broad shoulders, his midnight fur tingling with the mention of her name. 'Nightmare.' He thought before answering. "I don't mind. I haven't had much company for some time anyway." Devio replied, his orange eyes showing that he insisted on what he was offering. "Hope you don't snore, love." He smirked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Nightmare

I gave him a glare as I walked further into the den and sat down about 10 or so feet away from him. "Of course I don't snore. What an insult." I replied, smiling slightly to show I was joking with him. I didn't know what it was about this Brute but he intrigued me. Even so, I was still going to keep my guard up when I was near him, knowing that he could force me if he chose to.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:19 pm

Devio snickered, and turned his head to look her way. "Good, cause I sure don't like it when everyone but me is getting a good night sleep." He joked, laying his head down and looking outside the den, orange gaze glittering mysteriously.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Nightmare

I shook my head slightly and laid down, curling up and putting my tail over my muzzle. I closed my red eyes and relaxed, trying to fall asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:33 pm

In the morning, Devio opened his eyes, and stretched his tired limbs, yawning softly before padding out of the den and lapping up water from the creek. He sat down, and watched as the fog lapped around him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Nightmare

I woke up a few minutes after he did and lifted my head. I soon got up and stretched then padded out of the den. I paused for a moment and looked around, spotting the Brute, Devio, a few feet or so away. I padded over to him and sat down next to him. "Thanks for letting me stay in your den last night. I appreciate it." I told him, looking out at the fog.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Devio glared over at Nightmare, but put on a charming smile, and nodded his head. "No problem at all, Nightmare." He replied, knowing on a rabbit that had been outside the den when he arrived. "Care for a bite?" Devio offered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Nightmare

I glanced over at him, noticing the rabbit that was in front of him. "Thanks for the offer but no. I'll go out and hunt later. I don't want to take any of your kills." I replied, pricking my ears a little as I heard some birds flap and squack as they flew out of a tree.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Devio snorted. "More for me then." He muttered, ripping for flesh from the rabbit hungrily, orange eyes showing a hungry glint not just for flesh. But for blood.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Nightmare

I stared out at the trees, scenting a deer. My stomach growled hungrily and I stood up, my red eyes glinting as I bunched up my muscles, preparing to take off after the deer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Devio watched Nightmare closely, tempted to mount her right then and there as her heat scent filled his nose. But he wanted to wait for the best time where she couldn't escape.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Nightmare

With no warning I sprang from my place beside Devio and darted after the deer. It stared at me as I approached and, before it had a chance to run, I jumped on it and clamped down on its neck. I soon brought it down and dragged it back to where I had been sitting beside Devio. I dropped the deer and dug into its soft underbelly, hunger gripping me and making my bites and tears savage and ruthless.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Devio took a few bites from the deer, not really caring what the fae thought. He politely backed away after, allowing her to have her fill.

(Brain poop.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:44 pm

(Yeah.)

Nightmare

I didn't care that he had taken a few bites of the deer. I soon backed away from the deer, having had my fill. I stretched then shook out my coat. Then I looked over at Devio and said, "Well, I should be on my way. It was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see you around." Then I turned around and walked away from him, trying to keep my tail clamped against my rear so none of my heat scent would leak out. Of course, that failed and my heat scent ended up wafting out behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Devio nodded his goodbye, then snickered. Rolling around in some mud, he took off after her, his scent blocked by the mud on his pelt. Devio followed Nightmare, his tool hardening at the scent of her heat. He silently approached Nightmare, and then he shot forward, mounting her instantly. He locked his arms around her hips, and pressed his erected tool against her entrance. "Behave, and it might not hurt." He snarled, thrusting in deeply, moaning softly.

(If I get too graphic, let me know.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:58 pm

(Okey doke.)

Nightmare

I was padding thru the forest, tracking the scent of a rabbit, when I felt a Brute mount me. "Hey! Get off of me!" I exclaimed, struggling to get out from under him. Then I froze when I heard his voice, realizing it was Devio. "I should have known..." I said under my breath. Then I started to struggle more fiercely, clamping my tail against my entrance to keep him from entering me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Devio snarled, and grabbed her tail, removing it then re-entering Nightmare, thrusting hard and fast out of greed. "If you hold still, this won't hurt as much as I can make it." Devio growled, thrusting harder and moaning softly. He gripped her hips harder, pulling her close and thrusting deeper into the fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Nightmare

I roared in anger and continued to struggle, turning my head and trying to bite him. "Get off of me! I don't want pups!" I growled, bucking my hips to force his tool to slide out of me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Devio bucked with her, keeping his tool inside of Nightmare, then snarled, biting down on her scruff hard. "Shut up or I'll make this so painful, you won't be able to stand for a week!" He snarled, driving himself in harder and deeper, her tightness wrapping around his tool
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next