Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] Empty Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Charlotte

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] Monday11
Dark eyes skimming the building's exterior, a silent rush of air pushed its way out from between Charlotte's lips. They soon came to land upon a window, Charlotte pulling her black scowl up and over her mouth and nose as a small, satisfied smile stretched across her features. Giving a glance over to Crowe, she motioned for him to follow before inhaling deeply, backing up a few steps, and darting towards the wall, feet swiftly kicking beneath her as she made her way up to the window. She peered inside, finding the house's interior dim and still, and lifted the window open with her glove-covered hands, relieved the owners hadn't been cautious enough to lock it. With a single, fluid-like motion, Charlotte crawled her way inside and began her search for their targets.

The house was rich with expensive objects. Persian rugs adorned the white marble floors, chandeliers glittered, despite the darkness, as they hung from the ceiling, and even the most basic of furniture seemed to be capable of fetching a fair price. Ripe for the taking. Giddiness stirred inside her chest, though she managed to suppress the urge to just take as much loot as she could and bolt, as her lust for blood kicked her into continuing her search. Creeping up a wide staircase, she was faced with two doors, and, after a moment, she approached the one on the right, peeling it open and peeking in only to find someone's bedroom, a form laying nearly motionless on the bed as the covers rose and fell with its heavy breathing. Found you. A wolfish-ness tinged her expression as she quickly dropped to an even lower crouch and inched her way to the person's side. The man was plump, mouth agape, with thin hair sparsely spread over his balding skull, and rings wrapped so tightly around his fat fingers Charlotte had wondered if they still had feeling.

She pulled her ebony knife from its sheath, gleaming only momentarily as it caught the slightest bit of moonlight, and her blood began to hum with anticipation. Lifting her blade to hover over the man's throat, she halted to draw in a silent breath, before lowering it down to nearly touch his skin. Forcefully, she then slit the man's throat, deep enough to sever his trachea and jugular vein. His eyes shot open instantly, flickering over Charlotte in horror and disbelief, and his mouth opened to scream, but his face soon slackened and paled, blood gushing from the wound too quickly for him to react. She watched him for a moment to ensure he had at the very least slipped into unconsciousness, and, satisfied, closed his still terrified eyes with her fingertips, face forever frozen in the moment he knew he faced death. Adrenaline pumping eagerly through her veins, she wiped her reddened knife on the only part of the man's shirt that wasn't damp, and sighed. "Wasn't very smart of you to leave your window unlocked, now was it?" She pried the rings from the man's fingers, slipped her knife back into its sheath, and searched his room for any valuables, finding a few more pieces of jewelry before making her way back down to the area where she entered the house at.

She hadn't wasted a moment in collecting a vast majority of their valuables, digging through dressers, cupboards, and silverware drawers for anything and everything that could be sold for a pretty penny or two. Even the damn spoons are expensive. She didn't bother in attempting to find the other target, as she assumed Crowe was more than capable of doing it himself. She jammed her bag full of goodies before lowering herself into a seat to wait for Crowe, occupying her time with estimating how much money they could possibly bring in from the items she gathered, an unintentional, satisfied grin tugging gently at the corners of her lips.

[Hope this is all right. (:]

Back to top Go down

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] Empty Re: Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] Tumblr_inline_myyrw6E1WH1rhaf6v
Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] Hollywood-starfire.regular
On this particular job, Crowe had only grabbed his two-in his head-beautiful daggers, strapping one to each of his sides. Because his target was only a frail old lady, quite frankly, he was hurt that he got such a boring job. But by the looks of this house looting it would be fun. As Charlie (i'll have him call her that XD) motioned for her to follow him, he quickly and silently ran with her, seeing the window as she did. With a final quick look outside to make sure no one saw them, he swung through the window, landing with only a slight thud. He wasted no time in silently going up the stairs, and slipped through the left door. The woman was laying on her side, facing her left, which made this even easier for Crowe as he crept toward her, getting a glimpse inside her open closet. Then he gaped at all the expensive silk and designer clothes, Damn...if she has that much clothes, jewelry...wow... he thought before he shook off the thoughts and got right beside the bed. Quickly he slipped his knives out, but decided he wanted to see the life drain from her eyes. So with a quick-and quite cool looking- action he jumped to the other side of the bed. Then he shook her with one one, holding her mouth shut with the other. When her eyes bolted open he gripped his knives, nodding to her, before he sliced with both of the knives, slitting her throat. He got what he wished, with a little more. The life drained from her eyes quickly, but a bit of blood splattered onto his face. He jumped back, not expecting that. But then he laughed a little, wiping some blood from his face, mainly smearing it. Then he made quick work of opening his two leather bags and dumping all of he valuable jewelry into it, which almost filled one bag a quarter full. But the dresses filled that one the rest of the way, and filled the other one about half way. On his back down to meet Charlie his check all the drawers upstairs, which filled up the remaining bag. Then he quickly filed down the stairs, still wiping at the blood. When he got to Charlie he dropped the bags and went for the fridge, rubbing his hands eagerly. Then he exclaimed, "YES!" When he found a bottle of Crown Royal and some Coke. As he grabbed a liquor glass, pouring the coke and alcohol he said, "Well Charlie, I think we found us a jackpot." he joked.

Back to top Go down

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] Empty Re: Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R]

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte's head whipped upwards at Crowe's eager exclamation, opening her mouth to scold him for being noisy but closing it once more when her eyes landed on a bottle of Crown and some Coke, finding he had more than a good reason to be so happy. A drink doesn't sound half bad right now. Her gaze fell down onto a ring she was assessing, a finger tracing absently over its over-sized gem, and began to estimate the cash it would bring in. At the word Charlie, she shot him a sharp look, which only softened as she saw the blood still left on his face, and the corners of her mouth twitched. "You've got some blood on your face, Crowe," she said before packing away her loot and rising from the chair to scrounge around the kitchen. Expression brightening with finding what she'd been searching for, she took a cloth in her hand, ran it under the sink, and turned back to Crowe. She dabbed the cloth lightly across his face, scrubbing at some of the more stubborn blood, and, content, jammed it into her bag. "Messy job, huh?" She flashed him a small smile before her eyes dropped to his drink. "Mind pouring me a glass while you're at it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:26 pm

As she spoke, he already had began to sip his drink, the corner of his mouth turning up in a grin at her sharp look. Crowe adored when he got those looks from her, such irritated awesomeness. He nodded, closing his eyes a little as he did so. When he saw her grab a cloth he rolled his blue eyes a little, setting his drink down reluctantly as she scrubbed away the blood. Then he chuckled, replying to her quickly, "Yeah, who knew old ladies could have so much blood? Speaking of old ladies, how did you find this job anyway? These were such easy targets a toddler could have killed them." He nodded, grabbing another glass as he spoke again, "How much d' you think this stuff is worth?" Then he added, motioning to his two bags, "That crap should bring in a pretty penny. That woman probably had a giant bank account." After a second he grabbed his glass and handed hers to her, clinking their glasses together in a toast before he took a gulp of his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Charlotte

Sighing silently, Charlotte mulled over his question for a moment, eyes falling to the ground before pulling back up towards his. "Well," she began, then chuckled dryly, "People aren't looking to kill one another as much as we'd hope. Kinda got to take every assassin job we get." A twisted grin settled over her expression. "Besides, a kill's a kill, right? We'll get to hunt someone who'll put up more of a fight soon, I'm sure." At his other question, she began to calculate near the amount of cash they'd bring in before she was handed her drink, and clinked her glass against his with a grin before downing a gulp of the drink. "I think we'll be bringing in a lot of money this time, Crowe. This couple is -- was pretty damn rich, so I'm thinking maybe 50 grand?" Excitement settled warmly within her chest. "And that's just a rough estimate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:45 am

((Don't worry, I'm going to post I just need to get a chance to get in a laptop. Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 am

[Alright. ^^]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Crowe kept his eyes on her, listening to her words carefully, every couple of seconds nodding in agreement. Yeah, people just kill people themselves now. What's up with that? How dare them take money and jobs away from hard-working assassins. But at her next words his own grin rose up, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, "Hopefully, I mean, these muscles need a little more than gyms to keep them up." After he finished, he chuckled at his own words, flexing his arms jokingly. As she took a drink, Crowe did also, but downed his quickly in time to hear her next words. Then he raised an eyebrow questioningly and replied slowly as he thought about what he got, "Well, adding the ass-load of solid gold and gemmed jewelry I got. Plus, the silk dresses...and what you got. Maybe...150 to 200 grand...Speaking of which, what all did you get?"

((Sorry this took so long :/))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Charlotte

Barely suppressing a chuckle, Charlotte rolled her eyes and smiled small, swallowing some smart ass comment as she downed another drink. Her brows raised in disbelief at the possible amount they could rake in, and she resisted the urge to give him a high-five before answering his question. "Jewelry, mostly. Rings with some big ass gems and a few necklaces. And... some spoons," she said, breathing out the last part before quickly adding, "All of it brings in a fair amount of money. We did great this time." A smile tugged at the corners of her lips and she sipped her drink. "Well, you mostly," she said, raising her glass in gesture towards him before chugging the rest, rinsing the glass off, and shoving it in her bag, "We should get going. I'd hate to get caught up with the damn police again."

[Not a problem.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:49 pm

As she smiled a little bit, enjoying the fun they had after jobs, thins one involving his favorite thing. You guessed it. Alcohol. But as she listed the things she went on but couldn't suppress a small laugh, "Spoons!? What are we going ta' do with spoons?" After a moment though he couldn't help but crack up a little, until she spoke again, watching her rinse the glass and put it away. Then he got down on his knees and but his hands up beggingly, then said, "Please! OH PLEASE, let me prank call them again! It was so god damn fun last time! Remember? Even the person on 911 yelled! Come on...it'll be so fucking fun!" Tonight, Crowe couldn't keep his childish side show. He was of course, in a house with bags-o-money and alcohol. It all revolves around alcohol doesn't it? ((<<XD what was that? IDK))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:27 pm

[LOL.]
Charlotte

Charlotte sent him a glare at the questioning of her spoon stealing, though you could hardly call it that since it was more playful than anything, then tilted her head to the side as she watched him get on his knees and shake his hands pleadingly. She opened her mouth to explain herself, but instead busted out laughing as the memories of prank calling the cops came flooding back with a roar into her mind, trying her hardest to collect herself. After a few failed attempts, she finally managed to calm herself down enough to say, "I remember." She pressed her lips together to keep from laughing again, and they quivered with suppressed laughter. "Another time, though. Now c'mon, Crowe, I wanna go get our damn money," she said, smiling, as she hauled him up his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:27 am

Crowe couldn't help but crack up as Charlotte did, but just enough that he could look disappointed momentarily. As she hauled him up, he got to his feet with a hop, landing on his toes. But then a thought crossed his mind, then checked his phone quickly and exclaimed, "Oh shit! I'm supposed to meet Jessica at my place in fifteen minutes! I cant miss this tonight...she sent me a picture..." He paused slightly at the last sentence to look at the picture, then shoved his phone back into his pocket, giving Charlotte a quick look at the nude picture on the phone as he did so. But Crowe didn't seem to notice as he quickly grabbed all of their bags and started for the door, unlocking it swiftly and hooting the security system. Then he motioned to her with his head to come on, an saying, "Come on, lets go get our money so I can get me som-...." he faded off knowing she wouldn't like the last sentence he was going to say.
A little about Jessica:
pic:
Soooo...she is a hot blonde 19 year old. At the moment, she is Crowe's girlfriend, but she is known to mess around on her other boyfriends. She is seemingly always, ALWAYS horny, never wanting to give poor Crowe or any man a break. When Crowe is away at work is when she gets antsy.

^^^Boom...jk jk XD

Last edited by ~Blaze~ on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:01 am

Charlotte

Charlotte's grin quickly turned to a grimace at the mention of Jessica, of whom she couldn't help but want to plunge a dagger into, and, catching sight of the nude picture of her on Crowe's screen, cringed. Nightmares, here I come. "Can't keep her panties on for a solid hour, can't she?" she grumbled nearly silently beneath her breath, shaking her head as her eyes fell to the ground. At his words, they snapped back up, and she held up her hand in surrender and followed after him. "Yeah, yeah, let's go. Lead the way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:14 am

((Do you want her to be caught after this post or after another job? Its up to you. Oh and I might misspell some things cause one of my hands is in a cast, but im tryung my best to correct them Razz))

Crowe looked at Charlotte and chuckled a little, closing the door behind them as they both headed out. Then he walked to the black BMW that was parked outside, and unlocked it, throwing the bag into the backseat before he held Charlottes door open for her. Once she got in, he closed it and ran to his side an shoved the keys into the ignition, starting the car. He slammed his foot on the gas pedal, ripping down the street like a blur but this didn't bother him, he loved driving fast especially if it meant getting to Jessica faster. She had him wrapped around her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:40 am

[How about after this one? And it's completely fine. (:]
Charlotte

Charlotte walked to the side of Crowe as they made their way to the BMW, saying "Thanks" when he held the door open and hopping in not long after. When Crowe slammed the gas pedal to the floor, Charlotte jerked back into her seat, hand instantly grabbing the car door's handle. Her dark orbs watched as the blob of neighborhoods came and went within seconds, and she chuckled a bit as her heart hammered wildly into her chest, now seemingly pumping adrenaline in place of blood. She knew, however, the main reason to him driving so swiftly was to get some loving from his, for lack of a better term, little whore, which soured her mood a tad, but with the amount of money they were about to bring in and the fun she was having, she found it hard not to be giddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:03 pm

As fifteen minutes came and went, Crowe drove up to thee front of his house, and not giving her a chance to say something he handed her the keys to his car. Then he looked her in the eyes and said, "I'm sorry for ditching on you, but why don't you come over tomorrow morning and we'll celebrate? I promise I'll make it up to you. But remember, not a god damn scratch on my baby." Then he hopped out to let her in the driver seat before making his way to the house, where he was yanked into the house by the collar of his shirt. He let a hand wave goodbye to Charlotte, but hand to yank his hand away before he door could slam on it. Jessica had been waiting for him, and gave him the roughest, and one of the best nights they've had that night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That morning, Crowe was in the kitchen in his a pair of jeans making breakfast when he heard a phone start ringing. So he turned the stove off and followed the trail of clothes to his pants. Nope. Then he tracked hers down and saw that her phone was getting blown up by different guys numbers. Some sent her questions asking where she was, hell, some even sent her pictures of their god damn dicks. Crowe's hands started shaking in fury, everyone was right about her...she was just a little whore. In his fury he went to his room where she laid on his bed and gripped her by the back of her neck and hauling her out of the bed, waking her up quickly. To her she thought this was just another round he wanted, but did she have something else coming. He threw her phone at her and screamed, "Explain that little bitch!" But he didn't give her a chance, he shoved a shirt over her head that covered her and shoved her out the door. As he did she begged and begged for him to listen, but he knew not to because shed just make him fuck her again. After a few minutes though of him screaming at her, her expression turned from upsetness to a smug grin. "Oh Daniel, you think I actually care your kicking me out? HA! As if. You were a good fuck though." Then Crowe slammed the door as hard as he good, shaking almost the whole house. Immediately he went to his kitchen and ripped his fridge open and started a beer, but barely even got a sip before he threw the bottle against the wall, it shattering into a million shards, this repeated a few times before he broke down. He slid down the front of his fridge, sitting down with real tears sliding down his face. He had thought she was 'The One', but she laughed in his face.

(sorry if its too dramatic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:53 pm

[No no, it's fine.]

Charlotte

Any hint of happiness fled from Charlotte's features as they made it to Crowe's house and was handed the key to his car. As he spoke, she gave him a sidelong glance and a slow nod, the key digging into the skin of her hand as her grip around it tightened. She hastily crawled over to the driver's seat and jammed the key in the ignition, waving as Crowe did but halting as he was dragged inside, an array of curses spewing from her mouth. Irritated, she booked it back to her home, more than ready to crawl under the covers and get some much needed sleep.
---------

Morning came earlier than Charlotte would've liked. With a yawn, Charlotte crawled out of bed, dragging her way over to the shower and rinsing off, taking extra care to scrub her skin clean of any blood that might've been left over from last night's assassination. She hastily got ready and hopped in Crowe's BMW, starting up the car and peeling out of her driveway. After 20 minutes or so, she found herself at Crowe's house and mentally braced herself for seeing Jessica, thinking about leaving her dagger in the car, but soon deciding against it. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, she exited the car, tucked the keys inside her pocket, and opened the house's front door. "Don't worry, your car's still --" She halted upon seeing the mess that was his kitchen, with him slumped up against the fridge. She hadn't spared a moment when she hastened to his side to find tears running down his face, an extremely rare thing to find when it comes to Crowe, and crouched in front of him. "Crowe, what the hell happened?" she questioned softly, though her anger seeped heavily from her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:12 pm

Like a little kid, Crowe turned away slightly, hating anyone to see him like this. But he couldn't keep it in, "You were right about her...just a whore using me...I-I found her phone and saw texts from other m-men...sh-she told me that she didn't care..." he said, trying to wipe away the tears. This hurt, way more than any other girl that had cheated on him, because she wouldn't admit and said she didn't care. Then Crowe looked up at her slightly with blue and red eyes, then he said slowly, "I should've listened to you...I'm so sorry Charlotte..." He apologized for all the times he ditched her for Jessica, for all the times he didn't enjoy things as much because of Jessica and just because he was sorry. This side of him was rare, and he hated when he was like this, especially when it was around Charlotte. It was especially rare when he would actually call her Charlotte.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte regretted not burrowing her knife into Jessica's neck earlier because she knew something along the lines of this would happen. Seeing Crowe so hurt and torn up over someone who wasn't worthy of even a second of his time killed her inside, only causing her thirst to kill to grow. Still, she remained silent, listening as Crowe spoke with her head tilted to the side, despite her urge to scream and go off into a full blown rampage. Crowe was about the only person she cared for now that her family had passed, and she cherished him immensely, so any who would even remotely hurt Crowe were bound to pay with blood. Upon hearing her name in his apology, her arms quickly found their way to embrace Crowe, bringing her head to rest on his shoulder and gave out an exhausted, quiet sigh. "It's alright," she murmured, paused, then added, "Well, not for Jessica. I'm going to fucking murder her. Strangle her with her own fucking intestines."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:47 pm

For a moment after Charlotte embraced him, Crowe was still for a moment, not sure of this. But instead of questioning it too long, he wrapped his strong arms around her, burying his face in her neck. His breathing was ragged as they sat there, but he tightened his hold on her after a minute. But he let out a slight chuckle at her words, for the first time not denying it. He closed his eyes as he hugged her, not moving for a while.

((Sorry its short :/))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:12 pm

['tis fine. Mine's a bit short, too.]
Charlotte

The feeling of his breath on her neck caused a shiver to dance along her spine, of which she couldn't even try to suppress, tightening her grip on Crowe a bit as the shudder racked its way through her body. "She wasn't worth your time, Crowe. You deserve so much better," she said softly, lifting her hand to stroke his hair, but deciding against it and placing it back onto his back. Before she could allow herself to get too lost in enjoying his touch, she pulled back, though she really didn't want to, and stood, holding a hand out towards Crowe as the tiniest hint of a smile touched her lips. "Let's get our money and head to the bar. You could use a drink."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:06 pm

As he felt her quiver he sighed, holding her tight, not wanting to let go. Then he spoke quietly, "Thank you Charlotte...that means a lot to me." He pulled back, his chest still exposed since he had no shirt on, showing his firm chest and hard abs. When she offered him a hand, he took it gently and pulled himself up. But as he stood up he took an extra step and ran into her. He quickly backed up and said, "Oops...sorry." Then he sighed, "I'm gonna...I'm gonna go umm...get dressed...fully I mean." All of a sudden his words were so mixed up, and he had no idea why. So he turned and started to go to the line of clothes to find his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte stumbled back a step as Crowe bumped into her, the feeling of a blush creeping onto her cheeks forcing her eyes to dart to the ground, shaking her head a bit too briskly as a nervous, shaky chuckle made its way from her mouth. "Oh, um, yeah. Clothes... good," she said, soon after getting the urge to ram her palm through her skull. Calm down, calm down. Damn spazz. What's going on with you? she thought to herself, shaking her head once again, rubbing a hand over her face in exasperation.

[Sorry, so short. D:]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:04 pm

As Joel went to find his shirt, he gathered all of Jessica's things and made his way into the living room and threw everything into it. Swiftly, he lit a match and threw it in. He watched it burn for about a minute, the flames glinting off of him. Then he closed the fireplace and slipped his shirt over his head, heading to get his combat boots. Once he was full dressed he raked a few fingers through his thick hair to fix it, then he walked back into the kitchen to meet her again. He motioned for the keys, his eyes aiming to meet hers.

((No problem))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Charlotte

Dark eyes lifting to land on Crowe, she watched as he stared into the pile of Jessica's flaming belongings, gaze occasionally flickering between him and the fire, the nag for vengeance for Crowe only getting louder with each passing second. She eyed him as he slipped a shirt over his head, unintentionally getting an eyeful of his bare torso and she quickly yanked her gaze back up to his face, feeling her own heat up again. Following his motion, she slid the key from her pocket and handed it over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next