Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] - Page 4 Empty Re: Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

Even as she looked out the window Crowe was peeking outside the door, checking for how many people there were. Only a few nurses and a doctor flirting around. Good news for them. Then he shrugged, "They might, but maybe a snapped arm or leg will keep 'em busy?" Really, this was a joke but I didn't have to be if it didn't need to be. So instead he opened the door all the way and held it for Charlotte to come through, acting like they were visiting if that was possible.

Back to top Go down

Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R] - Page 4 Empty Re: Indulgence or Addiction? [~Blaze~ M-R]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:27 am

[Hey, sorry about not replying. Been a bit stressed as of late. s:]

Charlotte

At hearing his words, Charlotte flashed him a swift, toothy grin before quickly smoothing her hair and stepping out into the hallway, keeping her face as impassive as possible. She held her breath as she strode past the doctor and nurses, releasing it with a quiet huff as they'd been too busy batting their eyelashes at each other to even spare her a glance. It hadn't taken long to reach the exit of the hospital, and when they did, she couldn't help but give a chuckle, shaking her head. "Not the brightest, are they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

While walking out Crowe fought a grin, thinking that it was hilarious at their stupidity. Especially the fact there were no guards, very bad for them apparently. Once they were out he burst out in a laugh, looking over at Charlotte, "Not bright? Their light bulbs were fucking blown up!" Looking at her he anted to kiss her, to kiss her like he did before Issac popped in. But he couldn't. No, not when Issac was right about him. He just couldn't do that with her after all that.

[Oh, no problem.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte gave a whole-hearted laugh at Crowe's words, a grin stretched ear to ear as she tucked a lock of stray hair behind her ear, shaking her head. "Let's get home." And with that, she started off towards her house with a slight eagerness, more than ready to take a shower and try to convince herself this has all been a terrible dream. Taking a sidelong glance over to Crowe, her mind swamped her with remembrance of what had happened the night before getting kidnapped, and she quickly averted her gaze as she felt heat creep onto her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:55 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

Crowe nodded and started along with her, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He walked in silence, thinking of how he leave her without hurting her. But as they walked, sometimes he would catch himself sending glimpses to her but would quickly look back down. Once they arrived he waited for her to take the lead up to the porch, being as it was her house.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:24 pm

Charlotte

At the sight of her home, Charlotte pushed a quiet breath out through the cracks of her lips, a sense of relief easing her nerves a bit as she halted just before her steps. She turned her head to look at Crowe. Despite home calling her name, something within her managed to urge her louder to stay, though she couldn't pinpoint what it was. Suddenly, she found her arms wrapped tightly around Crowe's torso as she buried her face into his chest. "Thank you." The words rolled from her tongue so softly she feared Crowe hadn't heard them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

As Charlotte turned and wrapped her arms around him, Crowe immediately reacted. He wrapped his strong arms around her, burying his face into her neck. His blue eyes began to water a little in the pain of what he needed to do, but his whole mind was screaming, Tell her the truth, you love her... But he knew, he couldn't for her. But he blinked the water away from his eyes, holding her tight but as she spoke he almost lost it. So he just whispered, "No, thank you Charlotte...I-I lo..." But he couldn't bring himself to finish his sentence.

((Do you still want him to leave her and the whole, make her convince him part? Lol, I still think I remember the plot xD))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte clutched onto Crowe a bit tighter, and her heart pounded relentlessly fast inside her chest. It was a foreign feeling for Charlotte, heart racing this quickly without adrenaline or anger being the cause of it, and, though she'd hate admitting it, it felt sort of nice. Her head lifted for her to look up at the man as she heard his sentence break off. Concerned, her brows pinched together. "You can say it," she assured him softly, worry tingeing her tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:25 pm

As she looked at him, he just bit his lip and shook his head which made his raven hair slide over one eye. Then he whispered, every word killing him, "No, Charlotte...I can't...I'm sorry." After a second he sighed, and back away before giving her a light kiss on the cheek. Then mumbling with his tone cracking, "Goodbye..." An then before she could interfere he turned and  began to his house, a stray tear running down his face.

(((TIMESKIP?))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:27 pm

[Sounds good.]

Charlotte

Charlotte's eyes rapidly searched Crowe's face in hopes of finding an explanation to his words, confused. She bit the inside of her cheek roughly as he slipped from her grasp and planted a kiss on her cheek, until the point where the iron-y taste of blood made its way to her tongue. As much as her desire was to chase after the man, she suppressed her feeling the best she could, watching as he walked away with her fists clenched hard at her sides. Her throat tightened and she could feel her eyes begin to sting before she shook her head, inhaling deeply while her eyes peeled closed. Get a hold of yourself, Charlotte. He's been through a lot. He's probably tired. Nodding to herself, she shuffled her way inside.

A week later...

Eyes cast blankly at her phone's bright screen, Charlotte frowned. It'd been a week since she'd last been in contact with Crowe. She was relentless with her calls and texts the first few days after last seeing him, but after getting no responses, she simply quit. How did I fuck up this time? Running a hand over her face with exasperation, she sighed. "I'm done with this." She yanked herself off the bed. "No more pouting, dammit." She hastened to the doors, quickly swiping up her keys, and hopped in her car. Peeling out of her driveway, she darted off to Crowe's house.

Her mind couldn't help but wander. She mentally scrolled through possible reasons why Crowe would do this, and, suddenly, she blanched. He couldn't be dead... couldn't he? Pushing that thought as far away as she could, she stomped on the gas.

Charlotte breathed deeply as she eyed Crowe's house, parking the car and stuffing its keys into her pocket. "Guess I'm gonna find out what you've been up to," she murmured quietly, mustering up all the courage she could to open the car door, and begin her way up to Crowe's door. Chewing on the inside of her cheek, she raised a fisted hand to his door, and halted for a moment. Then, she knocked a few times and held her breath. God, please be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

With one last huff, Crowe slammed his bloody fist into the punching bag. Sweat soaked his body, pouring from his in buckets full as he panted to reach for his water bottle. His body was, indeed, extremely muscled now but he was thin. Ribs were shown as they could within a week, his eyes were sunken in from the lack of sleep. He grunted a bit as he wiped the sweat from his face, reaching for his phone just to groan. Charlotte, again. Then he slammed his phone back down and turned to his equipment. Crowe's basement, was a amazing gym, all sorts of exercise equipment and accessories. So finally he began using a pull-up bar, grunting with the effort he was putting in.

As he heard a knock on the door upstairs he groaned and dropped down, wiping his hands and face off. He looked through the peep-hole and quickly backed up, then he turned to go back down stairs, leaving one detail unnoticed, the door was unlocked and he could be seen through the peephole.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:51 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte only noticed how hard her nails had been digging into her palm when they pierced her skin, wincing, though her nerves were too on end to allow her to unclench her fists. No answer. Releasing a shaky breath, the fleeting thought of leaving crossed her mind, only to be stomped out as quickly as it came. She couldn't give up on Crowe, not when he was the only person she cared about. Giving her head a shake, she lifted on her toes to peek through the peephole, and her heart nearly skipped a beat. Crowe? Her fingers wrapped around the doorknob, and, eyes wide, she peeled the door open. Unlocked? And, without wasting another moment, she quietly made her way inside.

Her breath hitched in her throat as she saw the man walking towards the stairs, and, allowing her relief & other mix of emotions get the best of her, she opened her mouth and took a step towards him. "Crowe!" Mentally cursing herself, she clamped her mouth shut and folded her arms tightly against her chest, releasing a breath through clenched teeth. Getting a better look at him, a wave of nausea crashed over Charlotte, the sight of how sickly he appeared yanked hard at her heart strings. "Where the fuck have you been?" she questioned quietly, hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:52 am

Daniel (Crowe)

As the man heard his name yelled, Crowe gritted his teeth and began down the stairs back into the basement. But once she spoke again, he turned around, his rough black hair flinging in front of one blue eye. Then he shook his head, then shrugged, "I've been here." He mumbled this under his breath. But in hearing the hurt in her voice, it sent a jolt of pain through him, internally in knowing he had hurt her. Then he just looked down and started back down the stairs.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Charlotte

Charlotte's heart dropped at hearing him speak. At seeing him start off down the stairs, panic pushed her into darting after him, curling her stubborn fingers around his wrist tightly. Her gaze remained on the ground for a moment before it came up to meet Crowe's eyes, and she released a shaky breath. "Crowe," she could all but whisper, and, feeling the signs of up and coming tears, she breathed deeply. Then, feeling she was composed enough, continued. "What... what the hell did I do wrong, Crowe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

As he felt a grip on his wrist, Crowe turned and sighed, looking her in the eyes and immediately feeling terrible. Then as she spoke his eyes widened and gently held her head between his hands and said, "Charlotte, you didn't do a single thing wrong. If anything you did everything right. This all, is me. Completely me." Then he sighed, knowing he owed her a explanation. So he let his hands fall and leaned against the wall before saying, "When Issac took us...what he did to you...what he said...it was true. What he was doing is...is what I wanted to do to you. Minus the kidnapping and that shit. I can't let myself want that, or get that from you. Not after that. And the only way to keep myself from it, was, to do what I am doing..." The whole time he spoke his head was angled downwards, and finally he lifted it. His own blue eyes watering in acknowledgment of what he did.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:57 pm

((bump?))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

((Sorry for  the impatience but, bump))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:43 pm

[I am so so so so so sorry for taking this long to reply. School's been stressing me out pretty bad, and just... agh. my muse has kinda fallen over dead as of late. Hopefully this reply's okay.]

Charlotte

Charlotte's gaze remained locked on Crowe's eyes as he spoke and held her head with his hands, her own softly clenched at her sides. Though she supposed she should be relieved that she hadn't done anything wrong, a deeper sense of worry dug within her chest, watching with concerned eyes as he moved to lean against the wall. His next words caught her off guard, and she couldn't help but tilt her head quietly to the side, expression softening. As he brought his face back up, teary-eyed, Charlotte took a step towards the man and placed her hands on the back of his neck. She quickly pressed her lips to his, trying to pour as much emotion into the kiss as she could. "Crowe, I need you," she whispered shakily, "Please, please don't do this. You won't hurt me, Crowe. I promise you. Just please don't leave. Stay. Please, stay." Charlotte's now watery eyes searched Crowe's, before she whimpered once more, "I need you."

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:53 pm

((It's perfectly fine! Just reply when you can Smile))
Daniel (Crowe)

Feelings rushed to the surface as she took a step towards him, looking at her with a near sad look. But when her lips were against his, the emotions burst. He immediately placed his hands gently on either side of her head, holding it gently a few tears falling as she spoke, fighting everything his heart told him. Until he saw the look in her eyes as he finally met them, then his heart won. So he choked out, "Okay. Charlotte. I'll stay. I promise." Then he smiled as he could then wrapped her in a tight hug, just for a few moments until he held her head gently again and kissed her. This full of all the emotions he had held cooped up for the last week, which made the kiss almost overwhelmingly passionate.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:20 pm

((bump?))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:40 pm

(Hey, I haven't forgotten about the topic! I should be getting up a reply today.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:53 pm

[Orrr five days later. Jeez, I am really sorry about this, Blaze. :\]

Charlotte

Joy bursted inside Charlotte at hearing Crowe's words, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck throughout the hug, and synchronizing her lips with his as they kissed. She couldn't control the explosion of pent-up emotions inside of her, and the amount of passion that Crowe had poured into the kiss on his behalf had only spurred her into doing the same. Her hands lifted to brush through his hair as she pulled herself closer to him, pressing her body to his in a new wave of hunger. Now that he was around, Charlotte felt she couldn't get enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

As he felt Charlottes hands touching his hair, Crowe growled in a match for her hunger, almost more hunger. Something in his mind clicked like the night so many nights ago. So he swiftly pushed her against the wall, moving his hands to grasp each side of her waist gently yet a firm and loving grip. While having her pinned firmly against the wall, he moved to kiss her neck and collarbone in a strange replica of that other night as the feelings, if anything, had only intensified over the past time.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 am

Charlotte

At hearing his growl, Charlotte's knees weakened just before her back was pressed against the wall, the coolness of it a stark contrast to the heat beneath the skin of her back. Her back arched as his lips trailed down her neck and collarbone and a leg of hers wrapped instinctively itself around one of his. Her hands wandered up to grip his shoulders as she felt herself melt and give an unrepressable shiver, tilting her head to the side to allow him better access and biting down onto her lip to keep her noises pinned behind her mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Daniel (Crowe)

As Crowe felt her holding his shoulders, felt her shiver and her leg curl around his, he groaned. Placing one hand on her other thigh and pulled her up and let it remain there with a gentle but firm grip, while the other traveled up her shirt to gently rub the smotth skin. But after a second the remembrance came and he sighed and he laid his forehead on his shoulder still laying tiny little kisses on her shoulder. After a moment he gently pulled his head back and looked into her eyes with almost a pleading look, seeming to be asking permission to continue. He probably couldn't take another refusal.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum