Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging Storm

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Raging Storm  Empty Raging Storm

Post by Rebelwarrior Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 pm

I woke up at the crack of dawn, yawning and stretching my legs. I  looked over the sleeping pack before trotting into the woods. I weaved between the trees, my dark coat blending with the shadows. The sun was already hot even early in the morning.
I reached a small stream and lowered my head to lap up a little. The prey had been scarce recently and the pack was growing thin. I walked over  to a sunny area between the trees and laid down with my chin on my paws.

http://howlingforjustice.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/black-wolf-in-snow-beautiful-eyes-kewl.jpg
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Raging Storm  Empty Re: Raging Storm

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:18 am

Delusion's stormy gray eyes fluttered open from his deep slumber, causing the massive brute to realize that Raging Storm, or better known as Storm, was not there beside him. He rose his head, blinking the overwhelming sleep from his eyes, before stretching each tired limb, and looked at the sleeping pack, then padded off to find Storm.
Lusion found his mate under a tree, and laid down beside her, his massive head dipping to lap up the water from the little stream. "Good morning, Storm." He greeted, putting on a small smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 pm

I looked up as Lusion laid beside me, giving him a slight smile. I took another drink of water.
"Let's go hunting." I said, getting to my feet, and flicking his shoulder with my tail tip. I needed to get away from the pack for a while. When prey was scarce tempers were short and although prey would return soon with the warm weather the rest of the pack was very on edge.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:22 pm

I looked at the sky and howled. I love it outside. Why you may ask well the air is better and there are always things to do. I looked at the leader and grinned. I waited for the weather to come. My name is Rain and today it was going to down pour.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Delusion had returned with two rabbits, and two trout for the pack. He could smell rain coming too, and where there's rain, there's bound to be new prey. A sudden growling caught his attention, and he saw two brutes from the pack about to get in a fight. Blitz and Rising. Delusion growled, and shoved in between the two smaller brutes. "Stop! There is no need to fight!" He barked, flicking his tail angrily, silencing the two brutes almost instantly. Delusion sent them to the fresh kill pile, a low growl forming.

(Holy cheesies that sucked.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:09 pm

At the sight of the fight my muscles tensed and I growled quietly about to reprimand the two when Delusion stepped in, breaking up the fight. But I wasn't about to let them off that easily. I walked over to the two and snarled at them.
"You are on watch duty tonight. Let's see if that will make you get along."
I grabbed a piece of prey from the pile and took it over to Silver, a female with pups. She was probably afraid to go near the fresh kill. Not that I blamed her.
Just as I took a piece of prey for myself it started to rain. A few drops at first but they quickly turned into a downpour and I watched the pack carefully for any sign of another fight.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:18 pm

Delusion watched his mate, and shook his head. "Don't be too hard on them Storm. They took watch duty last night, and you have to remember, they're brothers, and no more than two years old." He explained to the fae, then turned to Rising and Blitz. "You two do watch duty until moonhigh. I'll watch the rest of the night." Delusion decided. "I'll join you." A light brown wolf called. It was Loki, the Beta male and Delusion's best friend. Loki's blue eyes insisted, and Lusion smiled. "If you wish."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:35 pm

"That's no excuse for fighting." I sighed, looking at the beta female. "Rain. Let's go hunting."
The prey had been running good that day and I'd rather have too much prey than not enough.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Delusion only smiled. "They'll learn soon." He assured her.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Rain nodded her head and followed the leader. She looked around carefully as she walked by where the fight was. She did not want have to see a fight again, she hated them. Rain watched as the sky put puddles of water on the ground. 'well at least we will have enough for everyone to drink' she thought to herself.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm

"They'd best be learning soon. We can't afford for the pack to be fighting." I told Delusion, looking back to see Rain behind me and I shook my head before running into the forest.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:49 pm

I looked up and saw Thunder running. 'Should I let her be or not?' I knew how Thunder got when she was upset she usually just wanted to be alone. I turned back and drank some water before grabbing some moss and soaking it in water for the others. Once there was a good amount of water I gave it to Silver and her pups. I didn't want her to get dehydrated. After I went down to where the leaves did not cover and laid down. I felt the cold water patter down on my fur and put my head down to watch it all fall to the ground with the splatters of mud going to many places.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:58 pm

My teeth closed around the neck of a rabbit, snapping its spine and ending its life. The rain had drenched my fur and the sun had nearly set. I should head back. I shook myself, spraying water everywhere. At least I was a little dryer.
When I'd made it back I dropped my kill on the pile and headed to my den where I curled up and closed my eyes.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 pm

I lifted my head and noticed the rain had stopped. Dang I really did not want that to happen. I got up and walked to the outskirts. Time to get some food for everyone. Running out more getting mud all over my legs and fur i looked around for any sound or movement. I slowed down and my eyes locked with two rabbits. I got down and ran after them snapping my teeth on their neck. I dug a hole and went on my way to find more. Once I got three more kills, I went back and put them in the supply area. I noticed how dark it was but yet I was not tired so I wandered around making sure everyone was both alive and unharmed.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Loki looked at Rain with a charming smile. He knew how much she despised him, but wanted to prove to her that he was a brute worth her attention.

Delusion padded over, and greeted the two faes. "Both of you deserve a rest." He told them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 pm

I looked at Loki with a glare. Sure they want me to sleep but nope not tired. I walked to the trees and chewed on the wood. Hopefully no one will try to talk to me. I looked at my muddy paws and cleaned them off. I don't want any cuts on my legs it would be just another thing that I have to deal with.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Loki frowned, and padded after Rain, wondering if anything was wrong. "Hey, you alright, love?" He asked in a charming voice, using the term 'love' as a pet name.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:28 pm

I looked at Loki and bared my teeth. "fine" i mumbled before going back to my cleaning. I waited to see if he would walk away. I got up and looked to see where Thunder was. I hope she would wake up soon, I want to go on watch and want to ask her if I can.

Last edited by flamedance on Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 pm

I heard a noise near me and my eyes shot open, leaping to my feet only to see it was Rain.
"Rain. You scared me. What's up?"
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:30 pm

(Also my wolf's name is Thunder, not Storm)
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:35 pm

I bowed my head embarrassed. "Sorry I was just hoping to go on the next watch." I stated. Man that was a lot to say for me. Well she the leader so I should be able to say that much to her. I just hope that I get a good answer. I want to go to my favorite rock and look around at the world and calm myself down.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 pm

"Yeah sure. Never hurts to have another set of eyes watching." I said.
Since I was awake I decided to head to get a drink. I padded through the woods and reached the stream. I bent down and lapped up a little until I heard a twig snap. I growled and lifted my head to see a pure black wolf standing there.
"Get out of my territory." I snarled, lunging at him. He sidestepped, laughed, and ran off leaving my hackles up and every muscle on edge. I'd have to tell Delusion about him.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:42 pm

YAY! I get to go. I ate a kill and drank some water before going to get ready. I looked at Loki and felt guilty for being mean to him. I padded over to him. "want to come on the watch with me?" I asked turning my head towards him. i waited for him to respond and look at him hopefully.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Loki looked at Rain, and shrugged. "Sure. I was supposed to be on watch duty anyway." He replied, rising to his paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flamedance Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:07 am

I looked back as I started walking to seem if he was following. Maybe I will find a nice rabbit to kill. There never is any issues here besides the fights within the pack itself.
flamedance
flamedance
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next