Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raging Storm

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Raging Storm  - Page 3 Empty Re: Raging Storm

Post by Rebelwarrior Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

(Yeah sounds like a good idea. I'll start writing in third person then.)

Star, a small black female watched as Nigel was attacked by Ratchet and shook her head. She lowered her head as he walked by and hesitantly walked over to Nigel. She felt someone watching her and turned to see Thunder watching. Star paused and Thunder nodded her head. Star slowly made her way over to Nigel and stood in front of him, unsure of how to approach him.
"Hi Nigel. I'm Star." She said nervously.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun May 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Nigel lifted his head slowly, and blinked his blue gaze, tilting his head. "Nice to meet you Star." He replied, his paws shuffling a bit. Nigel wasn't used to be approached, but he stayed polite, and put on a weak smile. He was a fair bit bigger than the fae, 4 inches, maybe. Nigel looked around, then back at Star. "Are you sure you want to be seen with me? The pack seems very hostile." He mumbled softly, flattening his ears.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Mon May 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Star twitched her ears slightly.
"They're just in a bad mood because they expected to chase you off. They won't actually do anything." She glanced over at a couple of the large males who were glaring at her and Nigel. "Most of them. But Thunder and Delusion won't let them do anything." She added.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon May 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Nigel nodded, and looked at the two large brutes, returning the hard glare. Nigel might be weak at the moment, but if he had to, he would fight back. "Delusion isn't very hostile, is he? He seems to be one of wisdom and a cleared mind." He said softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelwarrior Wed May 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Star swished her tail.
"I guess so. But I don't think any of the pack will go against him or Thunder." She said, licking her paw. It was sore from stepping on a sharp rock while hunting the day before.
Rebelwarrior
Rebelwarrior
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:19 am

(Good god, I am so sorry. ;-Wink

Nigel's clear, brilliant blue eyes kept rested on Star, his ragged tail curled over his hind legs. "I was surprised, shocked even, that he didn't attack me when I was found. He's so big and powerful, and not to mention an Alpha. I would've thought he'd chased me out," he murmured. Nigel's ears perked up when he saw Delusion approaching, and dropped his gaze, having no desire to look like a challenge. Delusion's stormy gray eyes softened, and he nudged the smaller gray brute, smiling. "Eye contact is not opposed as a challenge here," he told him, and dropped a couple rabbits by him. "Eat. If you don't soon, you'll surely get sick." Delusion ordered, before padding away back to Thunder. Nigel opened his eyes and only nibbled the rabbits, politely eating. He looked over at Star. "Would you like some?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3