Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity] Empty |•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity] Spiritwolvesranks

•Layla•

Layla faced her opponents, no fear behind the aqua blue eyes of the female master assassin. Her teeth bared as the three brutes circled her, watching one launch himself at her, but with a quick side step, Layla tripped the brute to his paws and whirled on the other one, sliding under the brute's belly and pulling his legs out from under him. With one flash of the massive fae's powerful jaws, the spine had been torn right from the male's body. She felt a body land on her back. Layla turned her head and grabbed the brute by the neck, flinging him into the air like a rag doll. With one jump, Layla collided with the brute, her claws ripping through his stomach, instantly killing the brute. Then she turned to the injured one. "P-Please... D-Don't kill me." The white brute pleaded, his gray eyes meeting Layla's blue. The fae stopped, her teeth bared. "Get out of here." Layla snarled, grabbing him by the scruff and chucking him away. Layla huffed with annoyance. Bolting off like lightning, Layla's paws barely touched the Earth as she ran across the land. She launched into the air, landing in a tree. Layla sat on a thick branch, watching the world around her with interest.

----

The massive female padded gracefully towards a stream, lapping up the polarizing crystal clear liquid that made her taste buds tingle. Layla stretched out her masculine body, her mesmerizing blue eyes looking at her reflection. Then she looked up at the sky, the wind blowing through her beautiful pelt, waving the feathers pierced in her ear. "Freedom." Layla whispered, a smile forming on her muzzle. Going to walk away, Layla's chest collided with another's. Looking up, she saw a brute that stood about 2 inches taller than her. Layla leaped back, raising her hackles and snarling. Her claws flexed, and her thick brown, white and black pelt bristled. "How typical. Another brute!" Layla snapped, her tail twitching irritably.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity] Empty Re: |•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity]

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Kapu

««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»

The huge brute padded quietly through the dense trees. He was a very handsome wolf, with leaf green eyes, and a pelt as black as night. He had been alone ever since he had left his pack as a yearling. He just couldn't handle following other Wolfe's rules anymore. He was a lone soul, out looking for adventure. He had been trained by two of the best alphas, and almost always won in a fight. And in the few cases he didn't, he was either severely wounded, or he made sure the opponent was.

«««««««««»»»»»»»»»»

I wondered around, sniffing here and their. This was a nice place, dense trees, and plentiful prey. I smiled to myself. Now all I needed was a camp and a pack. I almost started laughing by my absurd thoughts. Yeah, I'd had faes follow me before, but I wasn't much of a lady's man. More of a "lone wolf". But! I decided, I would not leave this place. It reminded me, in a way, of home. And that, reminded me of family.
I shook my head to rid myself of the thought. I needed to be watching for other wolves. I had to let everyone know that this was my place now! And anyone who had a problem with that, could fight me. I smirked, again getting lost in my thoughts. I stuck to the shadows though, preferring to see the enemy before it saw me. And only a trained eye would be able to see my dark pelt. 
Just as I was thinking of making a camp, I ran into someone. Instantly my hackles raised, and a growl erupted from me. It was a fae, but it was a BIG fae. And she was ready too! I ignored her comment, and straight at her, my green eyes turning dark. "Who are you?!?!"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

|•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity] Empty Re: |•D o m i n a t i o n•| |R - M| [Infinity]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:48 pm

Layla looked over the brute, her blue gaze blistering with rage, and a strength Unknown by any wolf she had come across. Layla wasn't just big. She was enormous for a fae, and most brutes thought it was just a coincidence that she was so large. Layla's hard muscles tensed when he spat those three words at her, and she only collided her jaws together, a snapping noise forming. With a voice as cold as stone, but beautiful as blossoms, she said, "My name is none of your concern, brute!" Layla's voice was strong, and dripping with hatred as she looked him over again. Large, strong, and definitely not Assassin trained. Layla could tell just by looking at him. Layla was ready for a fight, if he made a move.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 pm

I looked at her and tensed. She was different from other wolves I had fought. Just like my teacher had taught, I looked for her weaknesses. I could only find one, she was arrogant, cocky! I could tell that by the way she stood. She expected to win this, and maybe go as far to expect, to win this easily. At her replied, a sick grin washed over my maw. My green eyes turned a steely grey, a trait from my father. "I asked for your name" I growled roughly. "If you don't intend to cooperate, I will have to drive you from my territory with force." I snapped my jaws together, almost mimicking her exact movement.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Layla only snarled, her eyes burning into his with a vicious look. "Fuck you. I don't take orders, especially not from brutes!" She spat, and laughed mockingly at his next comment. "Your territory? Last time I checked, lone wolves didn't have territories. I'll come and go as I please, whether you like it or not." Layla growled, blinking once. She calmed a bit, sighing with irritation. "I apologize for my attitude, brute. I'm just, not very comfortable around brutes." Layla told him. Something about the brute was oddly familiar, but she couldn't put her paw on it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Istared at her in silence. I resisted getting pulled into her yelling match. I just stared at her, nodding every now and then. My dark coat bristling when she got a little to testy. Finally, I saw she was starting to calm down a little. "You can call me Kap. If... you insist to call me anything. But I'd rather it not be brute." I said with a reassuring nod. She looked vaguely familiar, though it could just be a coincidence. I stretched out, my tongue polling out of my mouth, then I sat back up and stared at her,"So what may I call you?" I asked carefully. I might have been ready for a fight, but that didn't mean I wanted one.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Layla glared at him, her intense blue gaze blistering with an unreadable emotion. "Okay, Kapu." She growled, looking up at the sky. When he requested her name for the second time, Layla sighed with irritation. "Layla. My name is Layla." She replied through gritted teeth.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 pm

My ears pricked when she used my real name. I hadn't been called that in almost a year. Now whenever I meant anyone, which was seldom, I asked them to call me Kap. What did this face know, that I didnt? I looked up when she began speaking again, saying her name was Layla. Something sparked in my eyes, a small remembrance, but I couldn't fully remember.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Layla turned her head to look over her shoulder, then sighed deeply. Something about this brute was so familiar, bit she couldn't seem to remember. But she recognized those light green eyes, and that black fur. Layla stood up, rounding her powerful shoulders, and looking at Kapu. "Something about you is oddly familiar." She growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 pm

My deep green eyes searched her. Trying to find something I could grab onto, something even small, that could bring me to who this face was. My face contorted into an almost pained look, as I tried to remember what had been lost. Her words brought me back. I decided to think over my answer carefully. "You also, seem familiar." I said, hoping I hadn't said to much, hoping that I could figure her out, before she figured me out.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Layla's blue orbs searched his carefully, trying to find some trace of remembrance, thinking hard. The name Kapu rung a bell that rang so loud, Layla could almost hear it. She gasped as a vision of the past came to her. Her, as a pup, sitting with Kapu out in the forest, howling together. It all came back to her. Durnal's pack, Kapu and Lichen, her leaving only a few days before Kapu did. It hit her. "We were in Durnal's pack together as pups. I am his daughter." Layla told him, blue eyes gleaming. Layla hadn't changed much in personality, but she had grown stronger, and far more agile over time. She grew into a Master Assassin, trained by two of the highest Assassins up there. Her father, and Nakomi. The feathers in her ear danced as wind blew over her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

I started at her, then it all came flooding back. Us two, as pups. Us getting into play fights and real fights. Us howling together in the forest. It all came flooding back. I had to lay down. More than just her came flooding back, stuff that I had went months trying to forget. Diurnal, Juliet , Blaze, Lichen, Genocide... I wondered what had happened to my old pack, and now here a part of it has found me.  Sighed, and gave layla a tight smile ."oh yeah... " I looked up at her, at her blue eyes, her feathers blowing in the wind. Why had I wanted to forget? Why did I even leave? I asked myself a couple times.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Layla didn't smile, just blinked the emotion away from her eyes, then sighed gently. "You miss them, don't you?" Layla guessed. She could see it in Kapu's eyes, that he missed them a lot. Layla, on the other hand, was glad she left. She couldn't take all the drama, and all of the shit she was given. Layla missed Blaze and Nakomi, most out of all the wolves from her pack. Layla looked at Kapu, and almost smiled. "I visit them every once in a while. They were wondering if I had seen you at all." She told him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 pm

I looked up at her, my eyes sad. "I guess sometimes I do. But I don't even remember why I left. I haven't seen them since I did. And I don't even know why..." I give her a little, almost hysterical, laugh. Was I crazy, just getting up and leaving my pack... My family? I wasn't sure at the time, but now I almost surly know the answer. "How are they?" Is all I can reply though. (SSS)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:39 am

Layla shook her head. "Last time I saw them was last winter, so I wouldn't know." She growled, but still sighed gently. "Lichen is still a pain in the ass. But he has healthy pups with Lilly, and they're all happy together." Layla told him, wondering how he'd react to her curse about his older brother.
(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:00 pm

I sighed say when she said she hadn't seen them for a while. So many things could have happened since now and last winter. I laughed at what she said about Lichen. "Isn't he always!" That brute would be a little older now, but not by much. I smiled when she said he and Lilly had pups. "Bout time..." I snapped. Then I looked up at her,"So what about you? You have a mate, a pack?" I asked curiously.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Layla snorted. "They had pups not two weeks after you left." She snapped, rolling her heavenly eyes. But when she asked him about having a mate or pack, she snarled. "Hell no. Love life sucks, and so do packs." Layla growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:33 pm

I chuckled, a smile spreading across my maw. My green eyes crinckled at the sides I was laughing so hard. "Really?? I can hardly believe that! I'm not stupid Layla! How can a fae like you, not have a mate or a pack??" I sat straighter, gasping for breath.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Layla snapped her jaws together, growling angrily. "You think I'm joking!?" She snarled, blue eyes blistering with an anger she had felt many times. "Do you not remember what happened the last time I encountered a brute?" Layla asked, her pelt bristling like needles.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:10 pm

I stopped laughing, my front lip curling up, and my pelt bristling. "I didn't know.... Layla!" I growled. Even if she was the last one that could tell me about my family, I would not be treated like this. And I would not back down from a fight. While she still might have been trained by an assassin, well so was I! Called her father!
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Layla snarled at him. "You think I don't know it wasn't your fault?" She barked, teeth baring. "If I could change that day, I would!" Layla shot at him, her eyes gleaming with an unreadable emotion that showed a glisten of hate and regret.

(Just so you know, Durnal didn't teach Kapu any assassin moves. He chose not to because he didn't believe in violence. Just saying. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:12 pm

(Lol I know, but he was just making the point, that he to, was trained by an assassin)

I stood up, growling. "My fault?!? How dare you say it was my fault?" I growled venomously. My words almost dripped in hate and confusion. My green eyes again grew dark, an intense color, almost exactly like Lichens grey.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Layla tripped him to the ground, and pinned him firmly. "Listen to my words, Kapu. I said it wasn't your fault! I said 'You think I didn't know that', but as usual, you never listen to what others are saying!" Layla roared at him, getting off the brute and snarling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

I growled, and ripped at her stomach. Not enough to do permanent damage, just enough to hurt. And I was sure it did! Then I kicked up fast, and threw her off me, whipping around to stare at her. "Listening to others has never helped me. I listen to myself and only myself!" I thundered. I couldn't help but get a feeling of dayzavou, that we had done this exact thing before.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:49 am

Layla dodged Kapu's attack swiftly, and flipped over him before jabbing him in the face with her back foot. She snarled and whirled around and only laughed when he yelled. "Not listening got you into a lot of trouble!" Layla growled at him, a little calmer this time. "You think you can just stroll through here and act like you own me!? Well think again, brute!" She spat out the word 'brute', her words coming out like a venomous snake bite.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum