Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 10 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:10 pm

With her ears perked, she looked down a bit in embarrassment. Was it really that obvious that she may feel something more? So when he spoke again, she sighed then replied steadily, "Well...when he's close, I feel like...like I can always rely on him to make me smile. He gives me a sense of...well...of safety..." Then she thought deeply about when he would touch her, almost blushing at the thought, forgetting to almost say anything. Gosh dang...she felt like such a...girl thinking like this.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 10 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Lotus nodded, looking down at his paws for a moment, pondering this. Then he lifted his large cranium back up, and looked at Aria, another smile forming. "He is quite a funny brute, that one. Always cracking some smartass jokes." He laughed, ice blue eyes showing a gleam of humor. Lotus looked over at the camp in the distance, seeing Kyzer guarding the entrance to camp. "Safety.. Hm. I never thought I'd hear you say someone else makes you feel safe. You're usually very independent. But I understand." Lotus said. "Do you get a warm and fuzzy feeling on the inside when you're around him?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:15 pm

After a chuckle, Aria looked down with another blush emerging at his question before she bit her tongue a bit. Then she sighed, nodding a bit before mumbling, "Yes...I do." This admittance made her blush even more under her silky white fur, then she tilted her head up to look at her with a pup-like look of near innocence. All of this, these feelings, they were all new to her and she wasn't sure what she felt without comprehension of what anything felt like anymore around Kyzer.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:19 am

((Bump?))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:22 pm

(Oh crap, I'm sorry!)

Lotus smiled. "You like him, Aria. I can see why, he's quite the charmer. A real pain in the ass I'm sure, but has an incredible personality." He said, nudging her softly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:13 pm

With a soft smile at Lotus, Aria looked back the way Kyzer had left, looking to see any trace of the brute. After a moment though she sighed, "But he's just my friend, even if I do like him, how would I know if he likes me too?"

((Oh its fine! Also SSS))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:04 pm

"I think it's pretty obvious he feels more than friends. I saw the look on his face when he first arrived here.. He loves you." Lotus replied, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:28 pm

As Lotus said the l-word, Aria perked her ears and blushed a bright cherry red under her white fur, holding back a wider smile.  Then she asked, her tone higher pitched than normal as she spoke, "You...you think?" Her thoughts raced at the thought of actually being loved by a male other than her father, making her eyes burn a happier shade of blue as she thought more about the subject.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Lotus licked her forehead gently. "I know." He corrected playfully, and sighed. "Kyzer talks about you all the time." He told her, blinking his ice blue eyes, then nodding.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 pm

As the old brute licked her forehead Aria smiled again, but almost gasped internally at his next words. Kyzer talked about...her? It was almost too good to be true. So she stuttered out, trying her hardest to not sound like a love-sick pup. But she couldn't help it. "He...he does? How, or I mean like...wh-what does Kyzer say?"
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:03 pm

Lotus chuckled, smirking. "He has said you're beautiful, for one. And he admires your courage to stand up to Layla. I've seen very few do that myself." Lotus chuckled at that, nudging her playfully. "He really likes your eyes." Lotus added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:27 pm

When Lotus spoke, Aria almost wished he hadn't. Her skin under her fur prickled in he almost embarrassment, and her muzzle turning up in a smile. Blinking as Lotus said something about her eyes she sighed, thinking momentarily before speaking again, "Should I tell him? Or at least go talk to him?"
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:31 pm

"Telling him might be a good idea. He fought pretty hard to soften you up." He joked.

(Ugh SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:36 pm

With a jokingly raised eyebrow, Aria asked, "Am I really becoming soft? I might have to work on that." Then she sighed hesitantly, looking back the way Kyzer had gone unsure of if she should go. Nervous of everything now it seemed.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:32 pm

"Go talk to him, Aria. Trust me." He said, nudging her softly. Lotus smiled encouragingly at her, his blue eyes meeting hers.

Kyzer came back from his patrol with a couple other brutes, who obviously didn't like him. "So what are you doing, looking at my girl?" One asked. His name was Sully, a dark gray brute with amber eyes. Kyzer rose an eyebrow. "Aria and I are just friends. Get that through your thick skull, or I'll force it through." Kyzer snapped. Jesus, he's been hanging around Layla too much.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:56 pm

With a hesitant nod, Aria tapped her forehead to his shoulder in gratitude before trotting off towards Kyzer. Just as she neared him though, she heard what he said then she lowered her gaze then turned tail and ran towards the waterfall. Damn...she was stupid. How could he like her? They were polar opposites. So she laid atop the waterfall, sprinkles of water flying onto her fur as she looked down at the watery mist below in deep thought. She was clearly oblivious to her surroundings as she laid there.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:06 am

Kyzer turned just to see Aria run. He tilted his head, then raced after her, his dark brown eyes holding multiple questions. As he approached her, he suddenly felt nervous, but continued. Kyzer nudged her with his nose, and sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" He asked, clearly concerned for Aria.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:08 pm

As Aria heard him come up on her she let out a quiet, low growl. God dammit, would he let her be. If they were just friends then why did he care so god damn much. But her temper boiled hot under her skin then she snapped, "No. I'm not okay? Don't pretend to care okay!" Then she stood up with a start, then started pacing circles. Her slick paw pads turned sharply on the smooth rocks, so she lost her cool and just emptied her mind and forgot having a filter. "To be straight to the point, I like you Kyzer! God dammit! I really like you. I thought you did too! But no! I just can't...deal with this anymore, okay?!" Then she paused, then widened her eyes and realized what she said then shook her head in embarrassment. She mumbled 'I'm sorry' over and over again as she started to turn and leave again.

((M'kay..dont know where this came form but if you need me to change it i will xD))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:32 pm

(Nah it's cool. XD)

Kyzer was about to say more, but Aria interrupted him before he could utter a word. When she finished speaking, he suddenly felt enraged, like his blood was boiling in his veins. "Oh, and I suppose you know what it's like to care so deeply about someone?" He yelled, completely out of anger and hurt. But her next words shocked him still, almost to speechlessness. Kyzer's dark eyes softened, and he looked at his paws, as if he admired them, then sighed deeply. "I know you don't mean to lash out, and I know I haven't been the best friend, but," Kyzer padded over, and pressed his nose to her ear. And his voice barely more than a whisper, he said, "I love you, Aria. I always did." He pinned his ears shyly, not meeting her ice blue eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:00 pm

Aria immediately looked into his eyes, not knowing he could lash out at her like that. Then she growled, "Yeah I do." But she just dropped that subject, then shook her head and a single tear fell from her eyes. Truthfully she really didn't mean to lash out, it was just her nature. She muttered another, "I'm sorry..." But then looked up at him with hopeful eyes. He loved...her? Love, huh? Wow...she never thought she'd hear that. She leaned her head into him in an affectionate way, then rubbed her head down to his chest and pressed her forehead to his soft fur to just soak up the moment. This was new for her, and she wasn't really sure of what to do.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Kyzer smiled and rested his chin on top of her head, licking one of her ears. "I'm gonna ask you again," he muttered, pulling away and smirking playfully at her. "Are you okay?" Kyzer asked, his dark eyes dancing with a new found emotion, that even he was new to. He waited for her answer, meeting Aria's beautiful eyes steadily, and touching his nose to hers for a split second.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

The fae nodded, closing her eyes for a second then spoke, "I just don't understand Kyzer. On minute your threatening wolves to say you don't like me then you tell me you love me. I'm just confused Kyzer..." Then she met his eyes with her own and for once relied on someone to give her an answer of something she had no clue in the world on how to fix. This was something only he could answer.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Kyzer sighed. "Because I didn't know how you felt. I thought you just considered me a friend." He replied, and licked her forehead gently.

(SSS dammit. I'm on my phone. :/)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:09 am

(('Tis fine Smile Mines a bit short Razz ))

With almost a exasperated chuckle, Aria shook her white (? I don't remember xD) head and shifted her fur like a wave in the ocean. Then she just spoke, "Well...I don't usually feel very well. I'm not good with emotions if you haven't noticed..." Closing her eyes she just let him lick her forehead, taking it in as well as she could.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:22 am

(Yep, it's white! XD)

Kyzer shook his head and smiled, nudging her softly. "Oh, you're not that bad. I've met worse.." He replied, laying down and huffing softly, his tired eyes scanning the area.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next