Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Keke let a small growl come from her maw before wiggling free heading for the other room. Scar bit her lower lip suppressing a loud groan that formed behind her lips as Adam sucked on her nipples. Scar's legs opened to his touch, her wet peach longing for his meat. Scarlet let her hands run thru Adam's hair before clench the sheets as her back arched in pleasure
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:26 pm

I smiled as the cat ran off. I focused on my mate, "You miss getting fucked baby?" I asked smiling a knowing smile as I kept shoving myself inside her as I got larger I sank my fangs into her neck and took a few tastes before closing the wounds. "Please.." I said as I released my seed into her and some of it gushed out between her legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Scarlett looked at him with a wild look in her eyes as she quickly flipped them so she was on top. She leaned forward as she thrusted with him allowing for him to go deeper inside her and also to allow him to suck on her neck. Scar groan as she felt herself and Adam climax at the same time. She was still on top when she heard him say please, Scarlett gently go off his dick but sat right above still on top of Adam. " why did you say please?" she asked as she ran her hands over his upper body
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:49 pm

"Because I can't hold the monster in any longer and I just want you to kill me." I said as tears went down my eyes and I looked up at her as I got her off of me and I got off the bed and looked out the window as I clenched my fists and sighed. "Scar kill me." I said turning towards her as my red eyes glowed bright red and my fangs extended from my gums as I tried to fight it back into submission

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:54 am

Scarlett looked down at the man she loved, hated and lost, but found herself loving him again with a face filled with mixed emotions. She sat on the edge of the bed in silences as she watched him go over to the window. " you came all the way here to find me, have sex with, and then tell me to kill you" she said her body shaking slightly as her tattoo's began to glow when his eyes changed. Scar stood calmly making her way over to him she looked him straight in the eyes as she stated " I love you and i am not going to kill you".
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 pm

I looked at her and my eyes slowly lost the red in them and went back to my saphire eyes as I kissed her with such tenderness and love that I think she had saved me from turning into a monster like the rest of the vampires that existed now. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her softly before carrying her to our bed and laid down with her and pulled up the covers and held her in my arms as I buried my nose into her hair and took in her scent that I've missed coming home to.

(Welcome back!)

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Scarlett smiled as she felt the warmth of Adam's lips brush against hers once again. She squeezed him tightly as to make sure it was not just a dream before he picked her up and carried her to bed. Since Adam had turned back to normal, Scar's tattoos stopped glowing as they laid down to go to sleep. " do leave me again or ill kill" she teased as she kissed his hand at that point Keke came into the room, she jumped on the bed crawled over Adam and laid on Scar's empty side
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:10 pm

( lol thanks, i feel asleep at my computer last night)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:22 pm

I kissed her cheek before reaching over and scratched KeKe's head before shutting my eyes and falling asleep of the dead and slept for the rest of the day unless she needed me to be awake. My body turned cold like it usually did and I stopped breathing. I dreamed of Scar and KeKe as I kept my arms around her waist and a hand on KeKe's small body.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Scar fell asleep soon after snuggling close to Adam for the night. When the sun's morning rays streamed in through the bedroom windows, Scar groaned as the ligh hit her eyes. She sat up ad stetched before giving the sleeping Adam a kiss on the check and getting out of the bed to get dressed. Scar walked over to her dresser pulling out a lacy soft pinnk bra and matching thong which she started to put on as she went to her closet to pick out a cream colored flowy button down collared shirt that she paired with light fade, ripped jeans and some brown leather boots. Scar went in to the bathroom to brush her teeth and put make up on for her day job. Keke got up and meowed for Scarlett to feed her which happened almost as soon as she meowed. Scar grabbed her camera before heading out the door to her photo shoot
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:02 pm

I opened my eyes in the middle of the day and got up. I was restless as I picked KeKe up and stroked her and gave her a kiss before going into the living room and sitting on the couch, "What shall we watch KeKe?" I asked her as I flipped through the channels and found a cat show and smiled. I wondered what she'd think of this. I kept stroking her gently and watched the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:45 pm

Scarlett made it to her studio where her clinets of the day had just arrived. She was taking photos of a family and their daughter who was graduating grade school. Scar loved taking pictures but when it was time to call it quites aand go home to eat then go to the bar, she was happy. Keke meowed at Adam as he picked her up to go watch tv on the couch. Wen she saw the other cats on the Tv she sat straight up and went to the tv meowing as if they understood her. Scar made it home around 5ish when the sun was setting. "i'm home she walked as she was greeted by Keke as she walked into the living/ kitchen area.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:50 pm

"Hey gorgeous." I said walking into the kitchen and kissing her neck before gently letting my fangs pierce her neck but bringing her pleasure as I reached my hands in her pants and stroked her folds, "Do you have time for a quickie?" I asked with my other hand I cupped a breast under her shirt and bra and ran my thumb over her nipple. as I pushed my erection against her ass and grinding against her as I stuck two fingers inside her channel and growled against her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Before Scarlett even had a chance to let Keke down, Adam already was down her pant wanting sex. She smiled at his playfulness " you don't have an off button do you" she teased as she let her own hand travel down his pants to rub his tool slowly
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:08 pm

I growled against her neck as I soon let go and quickly got her naked. "Not when it comes to sex with you." I said pushing my bare cock inside her pussy and groaned loudly with how tight she always was. I kissed her possessively as I cupped her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples as I started to pound her pussy with my huge cock, my balls hitting her entrance. I grunted as I held her body to mine as i watched my cock disappear inside her and come out glossy from her juices and groaned which made me larger

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Scar willingly took her clothes off as fast as she could, her body wanting him inside her. Scar push Adam down on the couch beore getting on top of him allowing herself to slam down onto his dick. She moaned loudly as Adam and her thrusted together making her juices build up faster. Scar licked along his neck before letting her tongue drift into his mouth sll the whiile her hands rubbed over his upper body. She dragged her nails along his back when she felt her peach against his balls knowing he was deep iside her. " harder Adam" she said in a husky voice
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:35 pm

I growled at her as I gripped her hips and slammed inside her and held her still as I kept pounding her hard, fast, and as damn deep as I could. "Fuck yes!" I yelled as I brought her down to suck greedily on her left breasts where I let my fangs puncture a vein by her nipple and I smiled up at her as I sucked her breast and her blood. Heightening her pleasure as I kept pounding up into her. *Your very naughty* I said into her brain as I traced the tattoo on her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Scarlett bucked her hips against him as she let her head lean back while Adam suckled from her nipple. She soon brought her head back up as she ran her hands through his hair. Scar smirked as she lightly pulled as his hair at the nap of his neck *you have no clue* she said back as she began to slow grind her hips over top of his meat rising and lowering her body on top of him.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:14 pm

I soon released inside her and played with her folds and smiled. "I love when your naughty." I said playfully nipping the side of her right breast as I flipped us so I was on top as I took in her scent by her neck. I kissed her neck lovingly as I traced a finger down her neck and to her artery. "It fasinates me watching your artery but I know I shouldn't put my fangs there." I said nuzzling her artery in her neck and then kissing her lips as I took her hands and put one on my chest and the other on my balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:25 pm

scar felt him release inside and found herself climaxing shortly after. She rolled her eyes at his words "it gets pretty crazy when we both are naughty" she said as she kissed him. Scarlett playfully pulled his hair " Ill kick you ass if you put your fangs there" she said with a laugh before laying down without a fight as Adam got on top. "what are you giving me control" she said with a smirk as she started to fondle his balls while she rubbed his chest
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 pm

I released inside her again. "You are my weakness love." I said kissing her softly on her lips as I stroked her cheeks with my fingers and laid down beside her and pulled her into my side and took a long breath as I looked up at the ceiling, "KeKe." I yelled her name as I kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling?" I asked curious because I liked knowing if I had hurt her or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:04 pm

"good" Scarlett said with a smiled as they kissed. She soon sat up right on the couch as Keke came prancing in when her name was called. Scar picked the cat up as she meowed to be held " such a pretty girl" she coed to Keke who was purring and rubbing against her mom. " well im going to take a quick shower but i have to get down to the bar soon" Scar said as she gave Adam and keke a kiss before heading into the bathroom to take a quick shower.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:08 pm

I stroked KeKe's smooth fur, "Your mother is very gorgeous." I said smiling as I gave KeKe a kiss and turned on the TV and put on the cat show again as it interested me and I'm sure KeKe would be curious about the cats meowing on it. I softly scratched her chin, "Do you want another female cat friend?" I asked softly to her and nuzzled her on her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:24 pm

Scar took a quick shower before changing into a clack skater skirt and a dark maroon top that deep low in the back showing off her leopard spots that travels the full length of hair back, from the back of her neck to right above her booty. She put on some leather boots before walking out to the living room while she put her hair up in a messy bun. " If your both good, we can get another cat" Scar said with a smile. Keke meowed loudly as if to say yes before looking back at the tv to watch the cats. "What are you doing tonight" she asked as she grabbed some cranberry juice from the fridge.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:36 pm

"I might take a shower and maybe hang out at your bar for a little while if you don't mind and maybe I'll even feed." I said with a mischievious glint in my eyes as I looked at her as I continued to stroke KeKe's fur and give her some scratches before putting KeKe on the couch so she could watch cats before going to my mate and giving her a kiss on the lips and then her forehead, "Be careful there's a lot of vampires in this city." I said giving her a hug and giving her ass a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next