Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:53 pm

I looked to her, "If you want to not remember I can take those memories away." I said nodding as I parked the truck in a spot and unbuckled my seat belt and got out of my truck and helped her down once her seat belt was off of her. I gently pressed her against the side of my truck and took in her scent and put my face against her shoulder. I ran a hand up and down her back. "I can take the pain away." I said looking up at her. I felt for her with what happened before leaning forward slightly and gave her plenty of time to pull away if she didn't want me to kiss her. I kissed her gently as I put a hand on the side of her face. I was being as gentle as I could so I didn't hurt her. "Your my mate, I'll do anything for you." I said meaning it

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:08 pm

"That's the thing, I don't want to forget these memories. They made me who I am today" Scar said as she let Adam help her out of his truck. She allowed him to place his head on her should as he pressed her back up against the truck. "Pain is what lets me know I'm" she said softly as she watched his eyes. Scar saw him start to lean in towards her, she knew what was coming, but she didn't stop him just yet. Scarlett hadn't been kissed in over a year so it felt nice to be connected to someone again. She lightly pushed against his chest when she heard him say she was his mate " Uhm we just met and what the hell are you talking about your mate"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 pm

I put my forehead against hers and licked my lips. "For my kind we know who our mates are if we find them. I have no control of it." I said kissing her forehead as I lightly ran my finger tips down the side of her face. "Your stuck with me if you like it or not unless one of us dies." I said nuzzling her before taking her hand and leading her into the movie theater and decided on a race car type movie since it had a lot of action. "Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked looking at her. "I'm buying." I said nodding as I tangled our fingers together and kissed the top of her hand lovingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:23 am

A slight pink blush crept its way over Scarlett's cheeks as Adam came forehead to forehead with her and licked his lips very close to her own. She listened as he talked, but she did not understand too clearly " Can you stop calling it mate... I am not an animal" she stated before going quiet as he nuzzled and kissed her. Scar followed Adam willingly into the movie theater still trying to take in his words that she was stuck with him until one of them dies. She came back to earth as he asked what she would like " uhm yeah I would like sour skittles and a white cherry slushie please". Scarlett had not been out on a date in a long time, so it was weird to have someone else buying her stuff and being lovey dovey towards her, not that she did not like it, it was just strange territory to her. almost as if it was an instinct she tighten her grip as Adam intertwined their fingers together.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:52 am

I looked at her when she tightened her grip on my fingers, "Something wrong?" I asked grabbing the things she ordered and started to walk to the correct theater where the movie was showing. "It's not meant to insult you the word mate. Its more special than marriage to humans, its forever." I said bringing her closer to my side gently and kissed her fingers before entering and walked up the stairs and found a seat. I haven't been on a date ever with a girl. I looked at the screen as things played but not the movie yet. I played with her fingers gently as every once in a while I'd nibble on her finger tips or gave her wrist a kiss with a sweep of my tongue over her pulse. I could taste the blood under her skin but I wouldn't take any unless she offered me some and secretly I was hoping she would. I let go of her fingers and put an arm around her shoulders. "Hope you don't mind race car action. I think it's so exhilarating as long as you don't get caught by the police." I said smiling at her since she was a police officer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:31 am

"What's wrong?" I asked looking around as I felt her tighten her fingers on mine. I gave her the slushy and I took the other. I walked into the theater and found a good place to sit and sat down. "Mate isn't a bad thing, its more special than marriage to humans. Mates are forever." I said kissing her palm and then letting go before I got to tempted by her blood. I looked up at the screen and watched the things that went on it but the movie wouldn't start for a while yet so I tried to ignore the other hearts beating as best as I could. I would ever once in a while look over at her. "You may fight this between us but I don't want you to. I love you." I said hoping she wouldn't walk out now after I said that.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:58 am

"Oh no n...nothing is wrong" Scarlett manged a small smile as she stammered out her sentence. She was beyond embarrassed that Adam had noticed her tightening her grip on his hand. After Adam had bought their drinks and snacks, he led Scar towards the correct theater as they walked Scarlett watched Adam's back, then looking at their hands she smiled as she noticed of the fit almost perfectly together. Her attention was snapped back to reality as Adam started to talk "nothing last forever" she mumbled as she remembered the accident. Once they found their seats Scar took a sip of her cherry slushie only to be distracted by Adam kissing her wrist. She didn't mind it but when he licked over her wrist it sent chills threw her body. Scarlett felt him stop and watch the screen, she kind of hated herself for being so mean to Adam at first, but she was scared to let others in again. Scarlett's eyes grew wide as she heard Adam say he loved her, but she didn't look over at him. Instead as the movie started she moved the collar of her sweater revealing her neck and shoulder, Scar looked at Adam then back at the screen "Your struggling with all the people in here right...just don't get blood on my sweater"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:06 pm

My head snapped to the side and looked at the artery, could see the blood going through her neck. I flared my nostrils and reached for her, I put her on my lap and gently bit her and started to drink. *Everything lasts forever* I said into her mind as I suckled on her neck, my eyes as red as hell. Luckily no one sat behind us, when I had only taken a little bit I licked her neck so the wounds closed but kept her on my lap. I brought her closer to my chest, "If you wanted forever just tell me." I said feeling her pain. I ran my hand up and down her back soothingly as I watched the movie. I smiled, I didn't know how she knew I was struggling with all the people here.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Scarlett willing let Adam pull her towards him, She straddled his lad face him and let him drink. A small gasped escaped her lips when she felt his fangs enter her neck. Scar had one of her hands on his chest and the other entangled in his hair near the nap of his neck. Her body temperature started to rise as he sucked, Scar laid her head on his shoulder after hearing him say everything last forever into her mind relaxing her. She felt him pull his fangs form her neck and lick the wound then him rubbing her back. Scar burrowed her face deeper into his neck as the movie went on.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:32 pm

I smiled and gently leaned my head on hers and kept rubbing her back. "I'll make you as happy as I possibly can Scar. If your happy I'm happy and I don't want to be lonely any more, I need you more than you can imagine." I said kissing her shoulder lovingly as I watched the movie but was attuned to her. *I love you Scar* I said into her mind as I brought her as close to me as possible and if I could I'd take her in my body so we were one but we couldn't. I was always gentle with the people I took blood from so it wasn't as scary. I could feel my erection starting to blossom and it was pressing between her legs. "Sorry." I said apologizing because I didn't mean to get horny but she was so close and smelled so good.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Scarlett listen to Adam's word but instead of giving a verbal answer, she wrapped her arms around his neck tighter and planted a small kiss on his neck. She could not believe that the Adam she was with right now was the same Adam that had threaten her not that long ago. " i know" she said softly in reply to him saying he loved her, Scar was about to drift into a quiet sleep when suddenly she felt a bulge between her legs. Scarlett pushed against his chest to sit up so that she could look at his face, a smirk came across her face " it seems your getting a bit excite" she teased as she moved her head to his neck and started to slowly lick it while her hand moved down to his bulge. She started to slowly rubbed his erection from outside of his pants. Scarlett decided that if she was going to be his mate she might as well start reaping the benefits of it.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:00 pm

I tried not to groan when she rubbed me between my legs. I spread my legs more as I put a hand over hers and showed her how I liked to be rubbed. I kissed her as I reached up and took her breasts in my hands and ran my thumbs over her nipples, I let a hand trail down her stomach and into her pants before gently ripping the crotch of her pants and started to rub at her folds before putting three fingers inside her. "That's how thick I am." I said kissing her neck as I felt my fangs descend from my gum's but didn't put them against her neck since I didn't want to take too much from her. I stood up and we vanished from the theater and we reappeared at my house and in my bedroom. I kept pushing my fingers inside her as I put her on my big king sized bed and got on top of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Scar felt his legs spread as she rubbed him, she allowed him to guide her as to how he liked to be rubbed. She could feel herself getting turned on as he kissed her and started to play with her breast. Scarlett nipped at his neck trying to keep a moan form coming out, she was caught off guard as he brought a hand down to her kat to the point her thigh muscle tighten squeezing against Adam. she bit her lower lip as Adam play with her kat and pushed his fingers inside her. It wasn't the first time she had had sex but, he would be the biggest she has had inside of her. She felt him stand and the next thing she knew she was at his house on his bed with Adam on top of her rubbing her growing wetter kat. A soft moan came from her lips as shivers went up her body.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:27 pm

I used my magic so our clothes disappeared. "I won't hurt you." I said spreading her legs but making sure she was wet enough to take me. I pushed my cock inside her and groaned with how tight she was around me. I put my forehead against her shoulder, "God your so tight." I said grunting when I slowly began to thrust inside her. I didn't want to hurt her so I made sure I kept it slow until she decided she wanted me to go faster. I soon latched onto her nipple and started to suck greedily, it's been a long time since I've had sex with a woman, she'd be my first in over a hundred years. I put her hands on my body as I kept sucking and gently nipping her nipples. I needed her something fierce

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Scarlett watched as their clothes started to disappear revealing their naked bodies to each other. She grew a bit nervous now that Adam could see her naked. Scar nodded as Adam said he wouldn't hurt her and let him spread her legs. She gasped as she felt him push into her, Scar tangled one of her hands into his hair when he placed his head on her shoulder and the other on his hip just in case she had to slow him down. " and your big" she said with a groan when he thrusted in to her and latched onto her nipple. " Adam you have a condom right?" she asked
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:46 pm

I opened my eyes and lifted my head, "Vampires can not create life." I said finding her scars and kissed each one before continuing to thrust inside her. I made sure I was slow and gentle with her since I was very large and that's just width, I was very long as well. I kissed her neck as my eyes turned red but I made sure I didn't feed from her since I had gotten my fill in the movie theater, "Just enjoy this Scar." I said lovingly as I nuzzled her neck and ran my fangs over her skin, I have very long fangs because I was the first vampire ever made. I ran my finger tips down between her breasts and soon hooked my fingers once they had reached her folds

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Scar looked into his eyes "okay I trust you" she said as she untangled her hand from his hair so that he could kiss her scars. Scarlett moan and spread her legs wider allowing Adam to go further inside of her. She watched as his eyes glowed red, she smiled touching his face " so pretty" she commented about his eyes before closing hers arching her back as Adam dragged his fangs over her body. As Adam ran his finger tips down in between her breast, her nipples became fully hard. " OHH Adam" Scar moaned as she let her nails sink into his back she pulled his face to hers kissing him with passion before pulling far enough away that their lips were still touch "f**K me " she said breathlessly before kissing him passionately.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:12 pm

"It'll be my pleasure." I said kissing her once more before shoving my cock inside her, deeper still. I gripped her hips and went a little harder and deeper with each thrust of my hips as I either grunted or groaned out my pleasure. I growled low in my throat as I soon released my seed inside her and it coated her curled at the junction of her thighs. I stopped thrusting and just let my seed gush in her depths. I just hoped I didn't hurt her so I let my senses go over her body to see if I had hurt her, "Did I hurt you?" I asked curious. I didn't want to hurt her even by accident.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Scarlett arched her back as Adam shoved his cock inside her. She dug her nails into his back as he went hard she could feel herself about to cum. " I'm cumming" she moaned right before the walls of her kat started to constrict around Adam's cock, milking him of his seed. her breathing was still a bit heavy after he had stopped thrusting into her " No I'm fine" Scar said as she touched the side of his face
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:43 am

I leaned into her hand, "Good." I said leaning down I kissed her forehead and pulled out of her once I was finished and laid down beside her. "Want something to eat? I don't know if you ended up eating your candy." I said smiling as I brought her against my side and put an arm around her before kissing the top of her head and sighed, I was content. I ran my finger tips ever so lightly up and down her back in a loving gesture. "Can I ask you a question? Why are you still a cop when all those bad things happened?" I asked curious. I wanted to know why she remained in that profession and why not let me wipe those memories away so she doesn't have to remember them

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Scarlett smiled as Adam leaned into her touch she a little bit sore after he pulled out since she had not had sex in over a year. "Maybe in a little bit but right now I'm fine" she replied to his question about wanting food. Scar was glad when Adam pulled her over against his side she laid her head on his chest and draped her arm over his stomach. scar had shut her eyes when Adam started to ask her why she was still a cop even with all the things she had been through. She opened her eye and sat up looking at him Scar let a smile appear onto her face as she crawled on top of Adam " I'm still a cop because I want to protect people who can't protect themselves." she said as she leaned forward and gave him a kiss " just because something bad happen doesn't mean you should stop doing what you love." Scar continued as she laid on his chest " I don't want you to take away my memories because it will be like losing a part of who i am"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:02 am

"But why would you want to remember that horrible night even though it defines?" I asked looking at her and kissed her finger tips and would gently nip them at the tips. I put my lips to her wrist and felt/smelled her blood running through the large veins in her wrist. "I some times wish I was human like you, life wouldn't be so lonely and I wouldn't have to hurt people just to survive." I said sighing as I ran a hand through my hair as I ran my finger tips up and down her back since she was on top of me. I kissed her shoulder and brought the blankets up over her so she was warm enough. "You have no idea how much you've saved me." I said lovingly

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Scarlett let out a gentle sigh while she laid her head on his chest " i think the main reason why i don' want these memories taken is because life is not meant to be perfect. without them i wouldn't remember why i kept fighting to protect to innocent people around me." she said softly as she watched him nibble at her finger tips. " being human isn't all it's cracked up to be" scar commented as she snuggled closer to Adam once he put the blanket over top of her. She smiled at his words nipping at his neck as an unspoken i love you.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:49 am

I gently leaned my head against hers, "Sleep love." I said wrapping my arms around her body and closed my eyes since morning was coming and I needed to sleep for a little bit. I may not look dead because of how old I was but it didn't mean it wasn't pretty to see me sleeping. I lightly kept my grip on her but she could easily push my arms off of her. Eventually evening came and I opened my eyes, I went down stairs, following her scent and soon found her. "Hey gorgeousness." I said kissing her neck as I rubbed against her rump and put a hand in her pants to rub at her folds, "Want to go out or stay in and make love?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Scar started to float into a still sleep state as her mind wonder into dreamland. She felt Adam's arms tighten slightly around her body as he drifted to sleep as well. Scarlett awoke at about noon time the next day, she could not remember the last time she felt well rest or for that matter satisfied. Scar slowly pulled away from Adam's arms and put her leggings and one of his shirts on as she went down stairs of his house. She went to the kitchen to get some food as she was kind of hungry. Scar found some strawberries and raspberries that she rinsed off and started to eat. As she stood in the kitchen leaning over the counter watching the tv she hear Adam come down the stairs " Hello" she said with a smirk as she felt him come behind her and rub against her. Scarlett bit her lip as she felt his hand slip down her legging and start to play with her kat "Let's go out" Scar said as she slipped form his grasped and sat on the counter smirking at him know he would rather have stayed in.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum