Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:16 am

I pouted, "Alright." I said heading back up stairs, "Come get me when you want to go." I said as I rounded the stairs and headed for the bedroom. I went in and soon started to dress after a shower. I ran my fingers through my very damp hair and headed for my office to do some work. I typed away answering emails from my business partners and was talking to my assistant about my schedule, I sighed. "Sarah just do it, I don't have time to argue with you. I'm busy." I said ending the call and sat back in my chair and took a deep breath to calm down in the pitch blackness even though I could see in the darkness.

Back to top Go down

not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: not all damsel's in distress need resucing, sometimes they become their own hero. ( rated M, reserved)

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:36 am

Scarlett smiled as she watched him acted like a little boy that just got his favorite toy taken away "got it" she said before finsihing her strawberries. Scar cleaned up the kitchen before heading up stairs to shower, once done she stepped out in a towel hair slightly dripping as she walk in the direction of Adam's voice. Scar found her way to his office once he hsd gotten off the phone "you seem stressed" she said as she leaned on the door frame in her towel.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:26 pm

I was facing the other wall so I didn't see her, "Yeah, that's what happens when you have a company to run." I said running my hands through my hair once more and ignored the phone ringing. "I don't feel like going out tonight babe, can we just stay in or something? We could find something to do around here." I said rubbing my hands over my face. I looked out the window and at the sky as I flared my nostrils with the scents that the wind brought into the house through the open window and her scent mixed in. I just hoped she'd say yes that we could stay home since I didn't want to go out tonight. "I'll make it up to you some how if we can stay in the house tonight. I bought a new movie you might like." I said leaning back in my chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:29 pm

She watched Adam from the door of his office " yeah, that's fine" Scar said as she walked towards him from behind. she bent over and started to massage his tense shoulder " how about we head over to my place you can bring your movie and we can take a relaxing bath together, then maybe after that we could fool around" Scarlett said into his ear as she nipped his ear and trailed kisses form his ear to his neck.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:12 pm

I gently put my hand on her cheek. I smiled, "Alright gorgeous." I said enjoying her nipping and kissing my neck as I gently ran my finger tips through her hair. "Can I tease you?" I asked standing up slowly and gave her lips a kiss before wrapping my arms lovingly and gently around her as I put my face against her neck and took in her unique scent that was her's alone. "I love you, I don't know if you love me but I love you." I said nuzzling her gently as I saw she was only wearing a towel, "Are you trying to kill me? Even though I'd die a very happy man." I said smiling as I picked her up gently and slowly and headed for the bedroom. I set her on her feet and looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Scarleet smiled to herself at Adams words as she continued to kiss around his neck "But I thought i was gonna tease you" she said as she watched him raise to his full hieght which towered over her 5'7 frame. Scar leaned into the small kiss Adam planted on her soft rosy lips before willing intangling herself in his arms. Her skin grew goose bumps as he placed his face against her neck, the sensation from him taking her blood the last few times had become something that she grew to enjoy. " maybe I didn't love you at first, but I think I am start to" she said softly as she trailed a hand threw his thick longish hair. Scar could not help but laugh as she heard his remark " well you seemed stress so i thought this might unstress you" she said before letting a playful squeal come from her lips ad he picked her up and headed for the bedroom. " I thought we were giong to go to my place" Scar pretend to pout as she crossed her arms over her chest.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:57 am

I smiled as I licked her neck and let my fangs gently glide over her pulse, "Which place do you want to be? Here or your place?" I asked moving the towel out of the way a little bit and pushing my erection inside her and began to thrust gently and teasingly. I soon let my fangs gently go into her neck and suckled some of her blood but being careful not to let blood escape me since I didn't know if she fainted over her own blood. I loved the feeling of her blood going down my throat and warming me from the inside out. She has been the only one since that one night we met that I've only taken blood from her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Chills were sent up Scarlett's spine as Adam trailed his fangs along her neck. She bit her lower lip to stifle back a moan as heat started to grow around her neck and her lower region " well I would like to go back to my place where i have clean clothes and i need to feed my cat" she said as she watched him pull his erected dick from his pants and start to tease her with it. Scar moved closer to Adam as she latched onto his shirt feeling him push his fangs into her neck. Scarlett was not afraid of blood but she was glad he was not being wastful.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:29 pm

I soon retracted my fangs and licked the blood that was on her neck and to close the wounds on her neck. I soon kissed her and pushed deeper inside her, "You make me so horny. Your so gorgeous and sexy, you make me want to keep you in bed and under me to make love to you until you beg me to stop." I said kissing her neck and licked her skin and ran my fangs lightly over her skin to tease her senses even though I was full. I reached between our bodies and rubbed her folds and clit to get her more aroused and more wet for me to fuck her. I soon began to suck on her nipples and gently held her hips still so I could pound her but still being gentle so I didn't hurt her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:49 pm

The sensation of Adam's fangs retracting from her slender neck sent chills up Scars already arched back. Her breath grew slightly labored as he pushed deeper into her all the while kissing her tender swollen lips. Scarlet could not help but let a stifled giggle escape from her lips at Adams remark " Now if I let you do that neither one of us would get any work done" Scar teased as she ran a hand thru his hair as he kissed her. She slightly tugged on his hair temperately separating their lips as to get back at him for tease her pussy. A groan came from her mouth as her head fell backwards at the touch of Adam's mouth around her nipple " don't forget we need to go to my house" she reminded in between moans.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:28 am

I smiled around her breast as I pushed my cock fully inside her and released a large amount of seed into her and grunted as I did so. I released her breast and kissed her neck lovingly, "I suppose we can go to your house." I said smiling as I felt her pussy contracting around my cock which made me aroused but soon released more inside her but rubbed my balls so I'd release some more. I watched my seed gush out of her pussy and onto my sheets and smiled as I groaned, my hips bucked forward. I flipped us so I was on the bottom. "Why are we going to your house?" I asked as I couldn't remember why we were going.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Scarlett whimpered loudly in pleasure as Adam pulled her closer pushing his fulling length into her before Freeing his warm seed. She orgasm came shortly after if not at the same time as Adam. Scarlett could feel her pussy tightening its hold around his dick, milking it of it's treasure. Her once freshly showered body was now covered yet again in sweat. Scar's chest rose and fell as she tried to regain a steady breathing pace, which was hard to do as she could still feel herself contracting around Adams wood. A squeal came from Scar when Adam suddenly flipped them, landing her on top " We are going to my house cause I need to feed kiki and I need fresh clothes and now another shower and I would rather use girly smelling soap and shampoo rather than yours" She smiled as she straddled him. "Plus my house isn't so gloomy as yours" Scar teased as she leaned forward to steal a kiss.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 pm

I kissed her. "Yeah but I have a reason to be gloomy." I said taking her hands in mine as I kissed her back and pushed more into her. "How about this, we go to your place then have more sex but maybe in the shower or if your ambitious maybe outside." I said smiling up at her as I brought her down so I could suck on her gorgeous nipples and cupping her other large breast in my hand so I could play with it as I rubbed at her curls between her legs. "When do you have to go to work again?" I asked kissing her neck before letting her do whatever she wanted to do

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Scar rolled her dark blue green eyes at his response. "how about we go to my place, I feed kiki and maybe we will have sex" she teased as she gave him a quick kiss escaping form underneath of him to grab her clothes from yesterday. "I have to be at the station no later than 1:45" Scarlet stated as she slipped her clothes back on before looking over at the clock which read 10:12. Once her clothes were on she started to put her boots back on before looking back at Adam " come on lazy bones if you wanna have sex we need to hurry up so i wont be late for work" she said with a smile
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:08 pm

I quickly got up from the bed and got on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. "I'm up, I'm up." I said leaning down and kissing her on the lips before putting her over my shoulder before grabbing her things and we headed for her place. I used my powers to open the door before walking in as I put her down on her feet and found the cat food and gave the cat some food before petting her. I placed my hands on my hips, "Well lets have sex, I'm horny." I said walking to her as my erection came to life as I kissed her and placed my hands on her ass to pull her closer to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:03 pm

She smiled to herself as she watched how fast Adam got up from the bed and dressed even faster. Scar was about to turn walking out the door, when she let out s light squeal as he picked her up putting her over his should. "seriously" she said with a giggle as they headed towards her home. Once there Scarlet went start to kiki, who started meowing once the two of them stepped foot in the front door " I know your hungry kiki food is on its way" she said as Adam went to feed the kitten. Scat leaned against the counter top watching the two with a smile on her face. she smirked at his words once she saw his erection. Scarlet kissed him back " we've had sex twice this morning already and you still want more" she teased as she licked at his neck allowing her hands to travel up under his shirt.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:09 pm

"I can't help it." I said kissing her neck and rubbing my erection against her as I put my hands under her shirt and started to undo her pants before letting a hand go between her legs to stroke at her folds to get her nice and wet for me. I nuzzled her. "You make me wild." I said picking her up and wrapping her legs around my waist before putting her ass on the counter before getting myself and her naked. I soon pushed inside her and groaned. "I don't know if I can let you leave the house." I said cupping her breasts in my hands as I took in the scent of her blood

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:13 pm

A serious of giggles escaped from Scarlet's rose lips at his words. She turned her head for Adam to get better access to her neck as he planted kisses along the line of it. Scar felt his erection only seconds before willingly being lifted onto the counter top. A groan slipped from her mouth as Adam let his hands travel over her body and down to a warm and wet awaiting pussy. Scar let one oh her hands make its way thru his hair while the other pulled at his shorts. Soon after Scarlett moan as she felt him penetrate her, she would never get used to his size nor girth. She bit at his shoulder as she adjusted to his dick, she smirked at his words " I have to go to work silly other wise I cant afford this house or this nice shower that's up stairs" she said as she licked at his upper body
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:13 pm

I looked at her before letting my fangs gently pierce her neck but bringing her pleasure. *But I have plenty of money that could support us. You don't have to work if you don't want to.* I said into her mind as I pushed more of my length inside her and gripped her hips in my hands and rubbing her hips with my thumbs as the fire tattoos I had on my forearms moved. I nuzzled her after taking the blood I needed which wasn't much. I didn't want to her hurt her and knew I'd never hurt her, ever. I rubbed her folds as I thrust so it would get her to climax as I was getting ready to release my seed inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:32 pm

She bit at her bottom lip as Adam sank his fangs into her neck all the while her nails bragged the length of his back. " I know, but I like working. It gives me something to do with my time plus I would go crazy if I did not have a job" Scar said back to him as she felt the walls of her ripened peach start to grip at Adam's meat trying to milk him. Scarlett let out a loud moan before felling herself climax as she gripped onto Adam sinking her teeth into his shoulder to keep herself from screaming out in pleasure.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:44 pm

I smiled from around her neck before releasing, "Scream Scar. I want you to scream my name." I said grunting as I held her legs apart and shoved myself one last time inside her before exploded and my seed gushed her pussies walls that gripped and milked me for all the seed I had. I put my forehead on her shoulder as I hissed at her lightly when I finally felt the slight pain of her biting my shoulder but it felt good even though she couldn't suck my blood. I was panting as I ran my finger tips lovingly up and down her spine, "I love you baby." I said smiling happily to bring her pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:04 pm

The lower part of her body began to pulsate in pleasure as she felt Adam release inside her. She was glad that he did not have to pull out because she enjoyed the feeling of his sperm inside her. Scar removed her teeth form his shoulder as she heard him hiss, she began to breath slowly trying to regain her breath as her heart continued to race. " I love you too" she said softly as she leaned her sweaty body against his.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:09 pm

I wrapped my arms around her and carried her up to her shower and put her in the shower with me and began to wash her since she said she had to get to work, "Come on before I keep you from going to work today." I said smiling as I nuzzled her and felt the slight throbbing of where her teeth had dug into my shoulder. "I like when you bite me, it makes me horny." I said flaring my nostrils as I took in her enticing scent that always reminded me of roses and the sunlight that I missed. I kissed her forehead

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Scarlett let him carry her up stairs to her shower, she smiled as he began to wash her body "yeah yeah i hear you but i doubt you would have any complaints if i didn't go to work." she said with a smile as she started to wash her hair. " yeah well you are already horny enough without me doing that" she teased as she rinsed her hair. Scar took the wash clothe from Adam and finished washing her body as she asked him " what are you doing today?" she questioned as she finished her quick shower so she would not be late for work.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 pm

I looked at her and thought about it, "Well I might just have to play with that silly feline and maybe if she's good I'll give her a treat." I smiled, "I'll be reading and maybe I'll get that furiture up from the basement that you haven't done and such." I said nuzzling her lovingly in the neck and gave her just a little nudge and a light spank on the rump so she'd get going. "You better hurry before I get you back on that bed or counter." I said teasing her and got out once I was finished and got some clothes on and used my powers to dry her hair and body, "There, saves you time." I said giving her head a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next