Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita]

2 posters

Go down

"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita] Empty "Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 am

"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita] FeatherWolf
"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice."

Heavy droplets of cold rain fell upon the earth and a beautiful coat of a massive figure, feathers dancing in her pierced ear, causing Layla to twitch her ears gently as she stared ahead at her three opponents. They snarled and snapped at Layla, but she just stood there, already knowing what she was going to do. One brute charged at Layla with incredible speed, soaring right at her. But Layla dodged to one side, and tripped the brute swiftly, and with one strike of her huge paw, the brute's jugular was torn apart. Layla turned to another brute, throwing herself at him this time, but instead of jumping on him, she slid under his belly, claws ripping through flesh, earning herself an ear splitting cry of pain from the brute. Layla pulled the brute's legs out from under him, and ripped his spinal cord clean from his back, then turned to the last brute, as well as the smallest. He was wounded, and shaking. "P-Please, d-don't kill me." The white brute begged, the clouded and horrifying fear in his amber eyes gleaming. Layla rose up to her full height, snarling, her pearly whites showing and flashing angrily, before she snapped at the young brute. "Consider yourself lucky!" She sneered, then grabbed him by the throat, sending him to the mud then racing off at tremendous speed. Layla was a Master Assassin. She was merciless, and remorseless. This gorgeous fae could tare you apart within seconds, then be gone without anyone seeing. Layla didn't kill those brutes without good reason. They had been after her for days, trying to take her down, and kill her to bring the slightest of peace to the Assassins. But no.. Layla was always one step ahead. She wasn't perfect. Layla was horribly insecure in herself, and had a deathly fear of love. Everyone had a fear, whether they liked to admit it or not, Layla's was love. She hated it with a passion. Layla was the daughter of a Master Assassin, but not only was he an Assassin, he was an Alpha. Durnal was his name, and this brute was well respected, feared, but liked. Durnal was a savior to so many wolves. Layla growled, and shook those thoughts away. She didn't want to think about her past. Picking up her pace, massive paws barely touched the Earth's surface as Layla bolted across the landscape, blood staining her paws and muzzle. Then she skidded to a stop, smelling something rather familiar. "Mother fucker!" Layla cursed, recognizing the smell almost instantly. She was in heat. Layla hated this time of the year, with a strong passion, and wouldn't allow herself to be forced.. Again. Layla planted her tail to her entrance, and padded along the forest.

----

Layla could see a ravine up ahead. She smirked, and bolted forward, racing for the ravine's cliffside, beautiful pelt swaying in the wind, her mesmerizing blue eyes glistening brightly. Layla leaped into the air, rain splattering her in the face as she soared over the ravine, as if she could fly. Layla landed gracefully, not stumbling even the slightest. She was used to jumping long distances, and everything she can do. Layla realized how heavy the rain was getting, and growled irritably. She had no choice but to find shelter for the night. Layla raced forward, and gripped the bark of a pine tree, climbing up with ease, and settling on one of the thicker branches, where she was sheltered by the pine and leaves of the tree, keeping her warm and dry. Layla yawned tiredly, and rested her cranium on her paws, eyes scanning the land for any last trace of danger. Nothing. Layla began closing her eyes, and within minutes, she fell into a deep slumber.

----

Her eyes fluttered open at daybreak. Layla stood, and stretched her powerful muscles and let out a large yawn before leaping out of the tree, landing on her paws. A thin layer of frost covered the ground, and fog hovered in the air. It was sunny, but cold and chilly. Layla's breath came out foggy, and she inhaled the cold air. She smirked softly, and padded gracefully through the area, sniffing for anything. Layla heard the loud rushing of a creek, making her mouth water. Where there was water, there was fish. Layla padded towards the sound, the rushing water soon coming into sight. She bent her head down, and lapped the crystalizing liquid into her mouth thirstily, gulping it down, and stepping into the water. Layla soaked her pelt to rid of all the dust and blood, scent and appearance too. She climbed out of the creek, and sat in the sunlight until her pelt was dry, then shook her fur so it fluffed out almost perfectly. It was soft, and silky now. Layla stood on her hind legs, and gripped a tree, sliding her claws down to sharpen them. She got down, and continued padding through the mist and frost silently, her gorgeous eyes showing no emotion. They were blank. Then she gasped, standing still as a blurry picture came to her mind, interrupting her consciousness. Layla was having a vision. This was normal for Layla. She saw two packs. They were fighting viciously, blood covering the landscape. Then she returned to her consciousness, and panted softly. "Shit.." Layla muttered, and continued to pad her way through the forest.

----

Layla was just about to exit the forest when she bumped into something big and strong. She looked up to see a large brute, only two inches taller than she was. Layla snarled, and stepped back, raising her hackles hostilely. "Just my luck! Another brute to be running into!" She snapped, spitting out the words 'another' and 'brute'. Layla glared at the brute with her blue gaze, beautiful coat bristling. She was very hostile to wolves, especially brutes. The enormous fae tensed, her powerful muscles rippling underneath her gorgeous, but masculine frame. Layla was no feminine female, and certainly not weak. If this brute attacked, she would fight, like she did every damn day of her life. 'Why is he even here!?' Layla thought irritably, not taking her eyes off of the male, cold gaze burning into his own eyes like blue fire.

(I hope this was okay. Phew, this took a lot a lot of effort!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita] Empty Re: "Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita]

Post by Senorita Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:58 pm

"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita] 9_wolf11
Aztec
{his speech}
{her speech}
With a soggy grey coat, a massive figure moved beneath the shade of the shadows. Aztec moved with speed and agility despite his size, but he was excellent at what he did. Oh! Aztec was a warrior for his pack, the best one, in his opinion. Being so well built and such a massive brute just added more and more 'tick marks' on his way to beta. That was one of his life's dreams, becoming beta and becoming alpha. But the sound of fighting erupted his thoughts and movements, then moving on instinct to smell the air. Counting and talking in his head he sighed, 1..2..3 males and...1...1 female. What the hell? Without hesitation, Aztec came forward with readiness for a fight, but what he saw wasn't very pleasant. A male with his throat ripped wide open and blood, still, pouring from the wound and another that...had no spine. But there was a very visible set of wolf tracks which looked like they had been running, damn. Whoever Aztec was dealing with was no stray rouge, it had to be a trained assassin. But words interrupted his thought this time, "Mother fucker!"and as if almost on queue the familiar scent of a female in heat hit his nose. With a male instinct, Aztec stiffened up, but then he shook his head with strong shakes to clear his head. Now he had bodies to move. Just great...
 ---
Once both bodies had been thrown in the river to be washed away, Aztec sighed and decided to head home. Way to much excitement for one day. Ha! Not. But this would be better than stressing over what the hell kind of wolf could do that much damage, in especially such a short time. So, with powerful strides in his heavily muscled legs, Aztec charged across the land again, towards the camp and towards his home. While, once there he regretted it. The current alpha was stressing over winter food, but Aztec just didn't understand. They had food stashed a mile high, metaphorically speaking of course, and why would they need so much more. Also, another big problem was their rival pack. They were always, always, trying to pick a fight but luckily for Aztec's pack, they had a level-headed alpha. But suddenly, just as the alpha made a move towards Aztec he yawned, quite dramatically, and trotted into his den. As soon as his gigantic body hit the floor, his body was ready for sleep. So with a, real, yawn he laid his head on one paw while the other covered his wicked scar as he drifted into a dark abyss of slumber.
---
Where does the day go huh? By the time Aztec awoke, it was already after sunrise. With a growl, Aztec rose from his bed of moss and grass to stretch out his sleepy boness. A few joints popped as he started walking, right out of the den and into the bright sunlight. Once again, the alpha was stressing so Aztec went out into the forest and continued until he reached the edge of the forest. But there he met a unsuspected surprise, a female. With her words, "Just my luck! Another brute to be running into!", he scoffed in fake hurt, "Well now! We brutes aren't that bad are we?" His sarcasm was evidently shown and heard in his silky voice, clearing trying to egg her on. Damn, this female was going to be a fun little conversation wasn't she?
{Oh it's perfect! I was trying to even this with your post...sorry if it's too short.}
Senorita
Senorita

Back to top Go down

"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita] Empty Re: "Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Layla's burning fiery eyes were piercing into the brute's soul like those of a ghostly spirit, and his words made her just roll her eyes and snarl. Layla flexed her claws, and sneered his way, pearly whites showing, and pink gums only the slightest bit. "Don't fucking start something with me, brute!" Layla snapped, her teeth colliding together in a vicious clapping sound. She could smell on him that he was from a pack. This didn't surprise her. A brute as huge and lean as he was, it was obvious the brute was well fed and backed up if he needed any. Layla met the male's pale amber gaze with her aqua blue, not moving out of her defensive state. "I'm so very sorry if I entered your territory, O' Great One. Please, take me as your prisoner!" Layla scoffed, the sarcastic venom dripping off of her honey-coated voice. She kept her tail down, out of knowledge of what brutes were capable of when it came to a female in heat.

----

With a vicious growl, she glared at him with hardened intense blue eyes, that looked like an ocean splashing up on the shore, and dissolving back into the current. Layla was an absolute stunning fae, gorgeous in appearance, but had a nasty attiutude, and felt no shame in killing. But oftenly, her looks made up for that.

(Haha, thank you! It is better than most of my posts. ^^ And don't worry, your post is great!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senorita Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:36 pm

"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice." [R - M] [Senorita] 9_wolf11
Aztec
{his speech}
{her speech}
As she snarled at him, Aztec just yet again rolled his amber eyes in amusement. This male was truly fearless, especially crossing a female like this. Damn. "Don't fucking start something with me, brute!", the words pierced into his ears but yet again only a laugh escaped his maw. Then he grew serious, "Now, ma'am, I'm going to ask you one time and one time only, who the hell are you?" Usually this wasn't like this, he was kinder and gentler, but dealing with a female like this and that scent that seemed to egg on something he didn't want, he had a bloody good reason. "I'm so very sorry if I entered your territory, O' Great One. Please, take me as your prisoner!", this time, Aztec rolled his eyes and growled, "Don't give me a reason, O' Great Girl." One thing about him, was you don't reverse his jokes and teasing on him. He will flip his mood on a dime, just for you.
Senorita
Senorita

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:44 pm

Layla sighed, seeing there was no point in arguing with the brute. "I apologize. I've been chased around by so many males, that I thought you would have been one of them." Layla explained gently, but irritably, clearly not wanting to explain herself. The request for her name made her smirk, and she looked at him. Then his next words. Layla restrained from tearing him apart, and remained calm. "My name is Layla. And who the hell are you, if I may ask?" She growled, partially joking on that last part. Layla took one more step back, and sat down, her powerful muscles no longer tense as she relaxed a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:24 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down