Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity] Empty "One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 pm

A lithe, slender white female padded up to her Alpha, dipping her head respectfully to the colossal black brute. His emerald eyes burned into Lilly's silver as she looked back up at him, having to tilt her head up just to meet his gaze. Durnal was this massive male's name, Alpha of Storm Pack. Durnal was young, four years old to be exact, but don't underestimate him for his young age. Durnal was incredibly strong and brave, a wise leader with a kind heart, but fierce fighting skills. "Afternoon Lilly. How are the sick wolves?" He asked, looking down upon Lilly's smaller figure. "They are recovering, Durnal. They should heal by tomorrow evening." Lilly replied, meeting his gaze once more. With the close bond they had, some would think Durnal and Lilly had a "thing" going on. But they were wrong. Durnal was respected and dominant, but he was respectful of a fae's boundaries, and felt nothing but a strong friendship with the Medicine Wolf. Lilly had fancied him when she first arrived in his pack, but got over it not too long after. Lilly stood up straighter, trying to meet Durnal's mesmerizing emerald green eyes with her own silver. Durnal was huge compared to Lilly, about a foot taller at the least. Durnal was 5'9", while Lilly was 4'8". She was a small, gentle wolf, with a calm and peaceful nature. "That is very good, Lilly. Please wish them well for me, as I will visit them before moon high." Durnal's words interrupted Lilly's thoughts, and she nodded. "Yes, I will. Good day!" She replied, turning away. Durnal chuckled, smiling as Lilly trotted off. "She's something, ain't she?" A white wolf said to Durnal, approaching him and dipping his head, dark brown eyes meeting Durnal's green. The smaller brute was Blaze, Durnal's younger brother and second in command, the Beta. "Yeah, quite the sweetheart she is. And a gifted Healer." Durnal replied to his brother. "Anything to report, Blaze?" He asked. Blaze shook his head, "nothing but stale loner scents by the north border. About a day old, maybe." Blaze replied. Durnal smiled at his younger brother. You couldn't really tell they were brothers, as they looked almost completely different. Different fur and eyes, and Blaze was smaller and had a slightly less muscle mass than Durnal. And Blaze was more cocky, more carefree than Durnal. Blaze was a bit flirty, and a bit more hostile than Durnal was. But Blaze was fiercely loyal, and the two were more than brothers. Durnal and Blaze shared a strong bond that nobody could ever tare apart. The two were inseparable, and they would die for each other.

----

Lilly made her way through the forest, collecting herbs and stuff for her den, the fog surrounding her. Then a scent hit her. A brute, tinged with blood. Lilly followed the scent boldly, her paws carrying closer and closer. Then she saw him. A huge brute, nearly as big as Durnal. Silvery gray with brown(I think?) eyes, much like Blaze's eyes. "Ate there, brute! Are you alright?" Lilly called to the massive male, approaching him with no fear.

(Well, I did all of this on my phone. xD and I have 9% battery remaining lol. But there you go, Kenz. It's up, and it kinda sucks, since I included Durnal and Blaze a little too much, but it's better than nothing! c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity] Empty Re: "One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity]

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:19 pm

Lichen wandered around, poking at this and that. The huge, silver brute was incredibly bored! He was five, and should have had something to do, but he decided he was gonna take a year off and wander the world. And look where that had gotten him...No where! He growled a little to himself, and looked around for the fae he had brought with him. They weren't exactly a "thing", but Lichen wanted it to happen. But, truth be told, he was a little mean, and a little gruff, and by a little... I mean a lot! And, the fae,Juliet, just didn't like that kind of thing. Lichen couldn't understand why not, but, do you ever understand faes? The answer is no, by the way...

Lichen sat down, having his own little conversation with his mind. He rambled from one thing to another, paying no attention to any of his surroundings. But deciding to look for Juliet, the brute stood. And that was the wrong action for the mountain lion that was stalking him. The big cat pounced on Lichen from behind, tearing at the back of his neck. Lichen howled in pain, and whipped his head around, snapping at the cat's face. The cat, seeing as the kill was not worth having it's face bit off, slashed one last time at Lichen's shoulder, and stalked away. Lichen whispered and licked at his shoulder. Where the hell was Juliet, when he needed her? "Juliet!!," he howled.

Juliet was around half a mile away, stalking a rabbit. She hadn't eaten in a couple of days, and she had gotten sick of hearing lichen tell her to do this and that. Juliet was a very kind fae, but she wasn't going to put up with Lichen's constant roaring and growling. The white fae cast her dazzling blue orbs on the rabbit ten feet in front of her. Easing forward slowly, she was just about to pounce when she heard a howl, and her name. The rabbit instantly took off, and Juliet scolded and cursed Lichen. Then when her fit was done, she rushed back to where she had last seen him.

She was instantly aware of the scent of blood. Her eyes widened, and she called,"Lichen?" There was no answer. She rushed toward the scent, and found the brute passed out in his own blood. "Lichen!?!? Are you alright?" She nosed him, smearing blood across her face. Just then she heard a call asking if everything was alright. "No, please can you help us?!?"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

"One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity] Empty Re: "One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:08 am

Lilly gasped at the sight of blood, and raced forward, looking him over quickly and inspecting how deep his wounds were, then facing the larger fae. "He'll live, but in order for him to recover, my pack will have to take him back to camp, and into my den." Lilly told her, then darted to a tree, grabbing some herbs and cobwebs. She grinded up the herbs, grimacing at the taste, and spreading the mixture on the massive brute's wounds carefully, gently placing the cobwebs over his wounds. "For further treatment-"

"What's all the noise!?" A booming, strong voice demanded, standing over the two faes. Lilly turned around, looking up at Durnal. "This brute, he's hurt. Can we take him to my den so he will heal?" She asked him, silver eyes shining brightly. Durnal narrowed his eyes over at the white fae, then back at Lilly. "Yes, of course. Drag him back on a pine branch." He ordered.

Blaze came trotting along, licking his lips. "Sorry, Durnal! I had stopped for a drink. The creek was frozen over, and my tongue got stuck to the ice." Blaze exclaimed, playing with his tongue, then looking at the two strangers. "Who are these wolves?" He asked the Alpha. Durnal turned to Blaze, "Travelers, I suppose. The brute is hurt." He replied. Blaze narrowed his dark eyes, "Would it be smart to bring them into camp?" Durnal turned to look at Blaze, rolling his emerald eyes. "Of course! What harm can the brute do after so much blood loss?" He questioned. Blaze dipped his head respectfully. "I'll drag him back. Lilly, you run ahead and organize your herbs. Blaze, go alert the pack, and keep them from attacking. We don't want an unnecessary fight." Durnal ordered. Lilly and Blaze nodded, racing to camp.

Durnal grabbed hold of the slightly smaller brute's scruff, carrying him with slight effort. He hoisted him up onto his back, Durnal's midnight black pelt bristling slightly. "Sorry, there. My name's Durnal. I'm Alpha of Storm Pack, and that white male was my brother and Beta, Blaze. And Lilly is our Healer." He told the fae.

(Oh, it is absolutely suckish! My post omg sorry, it's only after 7am where at the moment, and I was up until 2:30am, and woke up at 5am. ;n; So tired.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:42 am

Lichen swayed back and forth between consciousness. He was partly alert, but couldn't seem to grasp any of what was happening, one hundred percent... When the other fae put medicine on his wounds, he managed to utter a low growl, but the effort took him back into the dark world of unconsciousness. He awoke again as a little, white male trotted up talk to someone. He wasn't talking to the fae that had doctored him, he was talking to...

Lichen blacked out again at the effort of moving his eyes. He awoke a few minutes later, to see the white male, and the fae run away. He smiled slightly, happy they were gone. Then he felt teeth in his scruff. He tensed up, ready to fight for whatever life was left in him. Tensing up was the wrong move though. Blood rushed to his shoulder, and broke through the cobwebs. And Lichen again, fell asleep.

Juliet watched as the small fae took care of Lichen's wounds. She agreed to him being taken back, but she was worried about what she would do. She hadn't been in a pack for two months, and she hadn't been in a normal pack ever! Since she was a pup, all Juliet could remember was war. The thought made her shiver, and she pulled herself back from the visions of good wolves tearing each other apart. She looked back to Lichen instead, but the blood covered warrior, only reminded her of it more.

Juliet jumped at a booming yell that echoed throughout the trees, and was further so frightened when a huge male arrived that matched the voice. This male had to be close than being bigger than Lichen, and lichen stood 5.8. and a half! Juliet hardly stood 5 foot. Juliet danced from paw to paw, as yet, another male came out of the trees. This one, yet again, bigger than Juliet. But much smaller than Lichen. The white wolf was saying how he had gotten stuck to ice, and it made Julit give a small smile, but it was instantly torn away. The big wolf ordered the fae, and the frozen wolf back to camp so they wouldn't attack, and then looked at her. He introduced himself, and Juliet cautiously did the same. "I'm Juliet, Alpha of the Lake pack..." She gestured to Lichen," He's lichen, Alpha to the River pack..." She watched as Durnal grabbed Lichen's scruff, and with some apparent trouble, swung him onto his back.

(Lol, it wasn't bad! I was up crying all night, but I seem to have gotten most of it out, and have been typing and drinking chocolate milk since. Hope your ready for a day filled with rping, cause I sure am!)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:44 am

Durnal nodded in reply, and just continued walking, soon entering camp. "Bring him to my den!" Lilly called, and Durnal obeyed her order, gently placing him down in the warm den. Lilly got right to work, tending to Lichen's wounds with herbs, cobwebs, flower juices. Anything to help them heal. "This may hurt a little." Lilly whispered to Lichen, placing the juices on his wound, then covering them with more cobwebs. She nudged some poppy seeds to him, then gave him a stern look. "Eat those. They will help the pain." Lilly said.

Blaze alerted the pack, then started talking to a few pack members, joking and laughing. "Hey guys! What do you call someone who eats too much cereal?" Blaze asked them. They all exchanged glances, then shrugged. "A cereal killer!" Blaze said, smiling jokingly. The few pack members laughed, admiring Blaze's humor. Then he looked at Lichen. The brute seemed much bigger than Blaze, but really, he was only an inch and a half taller. Blaze turned to Juliet, and nodded in greeting. "Hey there, Juliet!" He greeted.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 am

Lichen awoke as he hit the floor of a den. He was still kind of, out of it, but more in it than before. He looked up at the fae that was treating his wounds, and tried to growl a little. The sound came out as more of a squeak. She looked down at him, and said something, but Lichen's head was booming to loud for him to hear. When she put some of the juices on his wounds, Lichen winced, but did nothing more.

After she was done treating him, Lichen managed to sit up a bit. She dropped some seeds in front of him, and he quickly lapped them up. He was used to being healed, and knew exactly what the seeds were. After he swallowed, he looked down at her. "Wh- Who are you?" His voice came out as a sqeak, so he cleared his throat,"Who are you, and... and where's Juliet ?!?!"

Juliet slowly followed the big male to camp, and sat on the outskirts of it. She was nervous and anxious, being so close to all of these unknown wolves. Juliet could fight, but not a whole camp... She eat he'd from the shadows as a group of wolves laughed and joked. Juliet tried to relax, but just as she started not to worry, she felt eyes upon her. She stiffened as Blaze called out to her. She unused to such informal greetings, and she stood and looked at him. In a light voice she responded," Hello Blaze!"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:09 am

Lilly watched as Lichen lapped up the seeds without question, and started organizing her herbs into piles. Lichen's voice caught her attention, and she turned back to look at the big silver brute. "I'm Lilly, Healer of Storm Pack." She replied, silver eyes resting on him calmly, even when he rose his voice. "Juliet is just outside, talking to our Beta, I think." Lilly told him.

Blaze smiled, and slowly padded up to her. "The pack's aware of you and Lichen being here. They shouldn't attack without orders." He told her. And just as he finished that sentence, a brute that walked by respectfully dipped his head as a greeting to Juliet, then padded off to meet a friend. "Man, that ice was cold. I'm gonna have a frostbite on my tongue for hours!" Blaze barked, smirking.

(You gotta love Blaze. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 am

Lichen nodded, looking around the den. It was well stocked, and seemed to be the perfect place for sick wolves, warm and comfortable. Lichen nodded to her response, and then yawned. Juliet was a social wolf, but he knew is she felt threatened, she would turn cold as ice. Lichen checked over his wounds, and noticed that they used cobwebs to stop bleeding. Where he lived, dry seaweed worked. But, the wounds did seem to be dressed properly.

Lichen turned to the fae, "Have you guys seen a young, black wolf lately? He h as bright green eyes, and would be a bit smaller than your beta..." Lichen inquired. He spoke roughly, but urgently. His brother, Kapu, had gone missing around a week ago. He had come out on the trail with him, but had began to whine, and wanted to go home. Lichen didn't know where he had went.

Juliet tensed up a little, but nodded. "Okay, thank you..." She nodded to the wolf who passes, and then looked back at Blaze. He was handsome, in a way. And as he told Juliet about how cold the ice was, Juliet found not help but laugh, and think In a very childish way... She smiled at the brute,"Back where I live, we like to break through the ice, before we drink." She said giggling.

(Wow Blaze...Wow)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:57 am

(Director: Okay guys, CUT!!! Blaze: But I was playing my part so well! D: Durnal: Blaze... Go get yourself a candy bar. Blaze: OKAYYY ;D)

Lilly tilted her head questionably, blinking softly. "No, I haven't." She shook her head, then went back to organizing her herbs and keeping the bedding in place, her ears twitching every so often.

Blaze smirked and laid down on his back, tail wagging and paws sprawled out in the air. "Where I come from, if the water is frozen over to thickly, we just eat the snow. At least, that's what I did." Blaze shrugged, brown eyes meeting her blue.

(DUDE WE SHOULD BRING KAPU IN SO HE AND HEILOS CAN BE FRIENDS OMG. Their friendship is so adorbs. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:25 pm

(Lololol)

Lichen just nodded, and stood. His shoulder shrieked in pain, but he hardly grunted. "How long before this thing is healed?" He asked Lily. He picked up his paw, and moved his leg back and forth, testing his limits. He stretched out, his paws in front of him and his butt in the air. When he finally could no longer stand the pain, he went a little farther, and blood ran from his shoulder.

Juliet looked down at Blaze amused. "Our water is fed by a fast moving river. So our ice is never very thick where our lake and the river join." She looked down at him again, and finally got curious,"What on earth are you doing? You look ridiculous!"

(YES, YES, YES!!!)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Lilly watched Lichen and rolled her eyes. "Never, if you don't stop stressing your wounds!" She snapped, placing more cobwebs over the bleeding wound, her silver eyes glittering with amusement. This brute must be a stubborn one. "And get your butt out of the air, you look like a duck!" She barked playfully.

Blaze listened to her explain what their water was like back at her home, and nodded. Then a smirk grew on his maw. "I'm sun bathing. Isn't it obvious?" He laughed, his front paws sprawled out over his head.

(Lol Blaze. XD I love him so much.)

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Lichen straightened up, and snorted. He was slightly embarrassed, but he didn't show it. "Sorry" he mumbled. He looked at her as she fixed him up again. "These poppy seeds are really working. Back in my pack, poppy plants are rare, so we're only given a half of one. It doesn't help much..."

Juliet broke out laughing, she just couldn't hold it in! How ridiculous! "I usually sun bathe on my side... but I guess you could do it that way..." She laughed again, looking down at him.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:04 pm

(Want to do the thing where Lichen gets mad at Blaze for "stealing his girl" again?)

Lilly giggled and smiled at Lichen, nodding her head. "They're quite plentiful here, so I usually only go out every week or so to find them." She replied, laying down and sighing softly, looking outside of the den and letting thoughts cloud her mind.

Blaze looked up at Juliet upside down and smiled. "Well, we wouldn't want my belly to be pale while the rest of my body is tanned to perfection, would we?" Blaze boasted, laughing softly.

(Blaze is like a wolf version of me omg. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 pm

(You read my mind! We're you gonna tell me you were a fricken mind reader!?!?! Lol when I wrote fricken, spell check turned it into chicken!)

"Well, your very lucky then! Our healers have to go out every day to fill the demand." Lichen looked around, looking for battle hurt wolves, or just any hurt wolves in general. Lichen could not find many... "Where are all your hurt wolves? Back where I live, the dens are full of hurt wolves from the war..."

Juliet could not help but laugh again. "Well, personally I would agree with you. But, I don't think we tan... Especially in the winter... When I was a pup though, I got a sunburn on my nose."
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Lilly looked at Lichen with soft eyes. "Durnal doesn't like solving anything with violence unless it is absolutely necessary. He may be a respected Alpha, but he is peaceful and calm. He isn't a hateful brute, and doesn't lose his temper right away." She explained to him, smiling. "And I just had three wolves in here sick before you came. Sickness is common during the winter."

"I got a sunburn on my butt once. I was in the water until nightfall!" Blaze laughed, and stood up, smiling softly.

(My best friend Hoelune thinks I'm psychic. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:44 pm

Lichen nodded, thinking. He was unsure about what to do with the war his pack was going through. He had originally left his pack to find wolves who could help, but it was obvious these wolves wouldn't. Well, not in a way that was custom to his pack. Lichen just shook his head,"Can I go out and get some air? Without this thing tearing open, and me bleeding to death?"

Juliet just about died laughing. She laughed so hard she fell over, colliding with Blaze. This made her laugh even harder. "Haha... Sorry Blaze!" She said, getting back to her paws. "How did you get a sunburn on your butt?"
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:16 pm

"Though if we need to we will fight, and we won't back down," Lilly had added, then looked at Lichen. "Of course. Just don't stress out your wounds anymore." She replied, and laid down on her side.

Blaze laughed and for the time that Juliet had collided into him, his eyes met hers, then he snapped back to reality. "Well, I kinda fell asleep half way in the shade. And my butt was red for about a week." He replied, still laughing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 pm

Lichen nodded, and exited the den. Maybe this pack could help them... Maybe not though... Lichen walked toward the shade of a big rock in the middle of camp. He sat there, resting his shoulder. He was drawn to the sound of laughing, and a voice as sweet as honey. And a gruffer voice, saying something about a butt. Lichen leaned around the side of the rock, to see Juliet and the beta laughing and talking. His ears flattened, and his fur rose.

Juliet smiled, and shook her head. "Wow... Well, I guess I will most definitely never fall asleep half in the shade, half out." She smiled, looking down at Blaze. She liked him, even if she had only just meant him, she still liked him.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Blaze smiled, rolling his eyes. "Sounds like a good idea. You won't believe what happened when I had wandered into a badger den." He laughed, standing up to look at Juliet, his dark eyes gleaming with that spark of cockiness. "That badger tried to rip my ears off, for the love of biscuits!" Blaze said, laughing a bit more.

Lilly watched Lichen, and the way he looked at Blaze and Juliet. She shook her head, but waited to see what would happen.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Juliet laughed again, "Why would you go into a badger den in the first place? No wonder you got all tore up!" Juliet giggled again, her deep aqua orbs gazing into his.

Lichen watched them, his front loosely moving up to show his inch and a half long canines. A low growl erupted in his chest, and he started stalking forward.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:17 pm

"I thought nobody was home!" Blaze replied, mock offence in his gruff voice. He looked up, his ears pricking in surprise when Lichen came stalking forward, and he looked at the slightly bigger brute. "Hey, Lichen. What's up?" Blaze asked.

Lilly rolled her eyes. "Here we go, me saving Blaze's tail again whenever Durnal is out." She grumbled, and stood up, watching a bit longer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:24 pm

Juliet just laughed and shook her head,"Why would..." She was cut off by looking over her shoulder, and seeing lichen. Juliet had seen him like this before, and it wasn't good.

Lichen growled at Blaze, his ears pressed far back against his skull. "Get away from her!"He growled. He looked at Juliet and motioned for her to move.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Blaze stood up, and looked Lichen straight in the eyes. "I will once Durnal tells me too." Blaze snorted, blinking calmly and looking at the silver brute with amusement.

Lilly mentally facepawed, and walked out of her den, stopping just outside and watching. "Blaze, why do you have to be so stubborn?" She muttered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 pm

Lichen growled, raising himself to his full height. Out of the corner of his eye though he saw Lily, and he frowned a little. Then he looked back at Blaze, "Fine, then she'll move!" He snarled. "Come on Juliet!"

Juliet watched, stricken in fear. She wasn't afraid of Lichen, but she was afraid for Blaze. Lichen was a tough fighter, and she had never seen him lose. So when he told her to come , she got up and followed him.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Blaze growled and rain in front of her, his ears laced back and hackles raised. "She doesn't have to do a thing you say! You've been here not an hour, and you're walking around like you are the Alpha of the pack!" He sneered, shoulders tensing. Blaze couldn't stand brutes who controlled faes, and neither did Durnal.

Lilly growled softly. "Guys, is this necessary? We all deserve a little bit of freedom." She rolled her eyes.

(Woah Blaze. Attituuuudeee, much?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next