Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity] - Page 2 Empty Re: "One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity]

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Lichen growled, snapping at Blaze. "Get away from her, like I said before!" He nudged Juliet in front of him, and cast a wayward glance at Lily, but didn't respond to her.

Juliet lowered her head, her heart dropping as Lichen pushed her in front of him. She nodded to agree with Lily,'Yeah... Come on Lichen"

(Uh oh... o_o)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Location : Standing alone in the clouds. Looking down on everything I ever did.

Back to top Go down

"One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity] - Page 2 Empty Re: "One with a heart of gold.. The other, a heart more like coal." |R| [Infinity]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Blaze snapped back. "You can't tell me what to do!" He snarled, and stood his ground, ears laced back. Blaze glanced at Juliet, sending her an apologetic look. He turned back to Lichen. "You don't own her. She can do what she wants, when she wants to. Show some respect for a lady!"

Lilly barked. "Stop!" She sprang forward and got in between the two large brutes. "Nobody here is gonna get hurt. Lichen, with your injuries, you will only hurt yourself by trying to fight Blaze. Blaze, stop being so damn stubborn!" Lilly growled at them both.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Lichen laced up his muscles, ready to pounce, but stopped when Lily got in the way. He relaxed a bit, but still stood their growling at Blaze. If the brute still wanted a fight, he would have one!

Juliet whined a bit, and gave a small smile to Blaze. She stood back, letting the guys work it out.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 am

Lilly nipped Lichen's nose. "Hush your mouth, Lichen. I let you out of my sight for two minutes, and you try to start a fight." She said, but smiled, shaking her head and meeting his gaze.

Blaze stopped growling. "Sorry, Lichen." He mumbled, looking away then smiling back at Juliet. Blaze blinked his dark eyes, then looked at Lichen and Lilly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 am

Lichen growled, not even flinching when Lily nipped his nose. He nodded, and went to turn to leave, but looked back at Lily and gave her a little smirk. Then he trotted off into the shadows.

Juliet didn't move till Lichen was gone, but when he was, she rushed to Blaze. "Are you alright? I... I don't know what got into him..."
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:11 am

Lilly smiled back at Lichen, then shook her head before going back to her den, a small chuckle forming in her throat as she organised her herbs.

"Yes, I'm right as rain. Are you alright?" Blaze asked, genuine concern clouding his gaze.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:15 am

Lichen stalked off into the trees, growling at this and that. He tripped over a log in his drunken rage, and began at taking it.

Juliet nodded,"Yeah, I'm alright... I'm pretty used to it... He's always been that way."

(SSS)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:17 am

Blaze nodded his head, and sighed softly. "I've seen worse than him. Are you guys, like, mates?" He asked.

Lilly sighed and followed Lichen, and watched with amusement as he atacked the log. "What did that poor old log do to harm you?" She asked, smiling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 am

Juliet blushed,"No, No! He wants to be, but... he's not really my type." Juliet looked up at him, was he her type?

Lichen flinched and straightened up. He looked back at Lily,"N-nothing... I... it's just... You scared me!" He growled.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:25 am

Blaze smirked and nudged her. "He so has the hots for you." He teased, laughing softly. Blaze was a joker. The white brute tipped up his chin and looked at the sky.

Lilly giggled, and tilted her head up to look at him. "Awe, little old me scared big bad Lichen?" She smirked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:28 am

Juliet giggled a little, and stepped a little closer to him. He was hilarious! "What do you see?", she asked, looking up.

Lichen snapped at a leaf, and snorted. "Yes, yes you did." He said looking down at her. 

(SSS)
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 am

"Stop snapping at nonliving creatures." She laughed, sitting next to him.

Blaze smirked. "The sky and the clouds, isn't it obvious?" He joked, turning his gaze back to the sky. "I see... A pineapple!" He barked happily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:38 am

Juliet started laughing all over again, "A pineapple!?! Blaze, you're crazy!" She looked up at the sky, and giggled when sh did see a pineapple cloud.

Lichen laughed a little," Better than snapping at living ones!" He joked. Lichen sat down, slouching to be a bit more level with Lily.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:41 am

Blaze laughed and fell over, starting to roll around in the dirt, his tongue lolling out of his maw. "I also see a very sexy white brute." He smirked, looking in a puddle.

Lilly nodded, "Yes, I have to agree." Then looked at Lichen, smiling softly. Seeing Lichen at her level was nice. She didn't feel tiny compared to him.

(Blaze omg, he's so hawt. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:48 am

Juliet giggled, laying next to him. "I might see that to, but I can't be quite sure... Maybe I need a closer look". Getting closer to the puddle, she pushed Blaze's face into it.

Lichen nodded in agreement. He looked at her and smiled, seeing himself in her eyes. She was beautiful, out here where no one else could see them.
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:52 am

Blaze muffled a gag, and lifted his head, smirking at her. "And you're beautiful." He stated, then splashed water in her face, laughing softly.

Lilly felt her silver gaze lock with his dark brown, and she swallowed the lump in her throat, looking down and holding back a smile. She laid down, and looked out into the distance, sighing softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞Infinity∞ Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Juliet laughed, shaking her head to get off the water. Then she nipped playfully at Blaze, laughing. Her blue eyes danced, showing a wild, playful, glow.

Lichen smiled, gazing into her eyes. If he was falling for her, then he was falling hard. Lichen looked away, and he was taking others down with him!
∞Infinity∞
∞Infinity∞
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Blaze smirked and rolled around in the puddle, his paws wriggling in the air, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. "So fabuloooouuus." He howled.

Lilly heard a deep howl, and looked over her shoulder. "That's Durnal. Another wolf must be sick with a bellyache." She said, getting to her feet and racing to camp, her silver eyes locked in front of her as she dodged rocks and logs.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2