Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m}

2 posters

Go down

Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m} Empty Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m}

Post by The Blaze Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:11 pm

{{This is the same first paragraph from my other topic with him, but I'm givin' him a kind of...default morning para in you know what I mean Razz}}

A muffled groan came from underneath a pillow where Lucas lay, head under the fluffy object, as his blaring alarm went off. His sleepy self tried yelling at the object to make the sound stop, but that didn't work out very well. So with a grunt, the young man sat up, grabbing the iPhone the alarm was coming from and quickly turned it off. He sat there for a moment, staring blankly at the forest green wall in his room. But slowly he actually 'woke up' and he rolled out of bed. Walking straight to his bathroom he turned the shower on, letting the water warm before he turned to the sink. Groaning he splashed some cold water on his face, causing him to blink a bit and take a sharp inhale before he turned and got into the shower. After the refreshing wash, he stepped out, wrapping a towel around his waist as he turned back to the sink. He pulled a drawer open and grabbed his razor from it quickly and made his way to shave the stray hairs from his cheeks before slapping some aftershave on he face. After completing all his other things to do in the bathroom, he slipped back to his room and selected his clothes. Which were his usual. A black t-shirt with a pair of dark jeans and his black Converse. Taking a deep breath he popped his fingers, back and his neck a bit before slipping his phone into his pocket and making his way downstairs. Once he got to the bottom of the stairs, he huffed, walking into the lonely kitchen to pour himself some cereal. But he tripped, looking down he saw his old baseball bat that he planned to play with little sibling with. So he just looked at it for a second before tossing it onto the couch. Then he proceeded with eating his breakfast of plain ol' Corn Chex and sugar before walking back to the door, slipping his favorite leather jacket on and pulling the soft cloth hood over his dark hair and walking out the door, skateboard in hand.

After a short drive to the skate park near to his home, this place always gave him a smile. So he grinned, slipping a simple helmet on and almost running out of his car. Then he shoved off onto the smooth cement, bracing himself a bit as he went down a hill, gaining a lot of speed then when he came up he rested the edge of the board on the rim of the bowl before diving back into it. He continued for a little bit, doing tricks and being a bit of a dare-devil today. Bu then he felt his wallet fall out of his pocket, so he automatically ran an scooped it up in his hands, running up the bowl and to the edge. But he stopped abruptly as someone neared him, waiting for them to pass before he could get up the rim.

{{Second para sucked...sorry...}}
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m} Empty Re: Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m}

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:35 pm

Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m} 3350418

That buzzing. Shay's gorgeous blue orbs fluttered open to the buzz, and ring of her phone, making her groan with annoyance. Can't anyone let her sleep? She shoved her face into her pillow, satisfaction washing over as the ringing stopped, and she closed her eyes slowly, falling into a light slumber. Then her phone rang again. Shay rolled her eyes, and looked at the caller ID. It was Jackson, one of her guy friends. She stared at her phone for a moment, before pressing 'Answer', and pressing the phone to her ear. "Yo, Jake." She greeted casually, using Jackson's nickname, which was Jake. 'Hey, Shay. Care to come for a ride at the skatepark? You're pretty good on that board of yours.' Jackson spoke through the phone. Shay smirked at the thought. Being in the skatepark, drinking a bit, and having some fun. "Yeah, sure. Give me an hour or so to get ready. You know how I am in the morning." Shay replied, laughing softly. 'It's 11:30am. Get off your ass.' Jackson remarked, before hanging up. Shay just shrugged, and kicked the covers off of her body, then sat up, blue eyes looking around her room. The walls were a light purple, with posters of Green Day, Skillet, and other bands she liked on the walls. And her black duvet and bed sheets, which made her queen sized much more comfortable. Shay shook her head, and stood up, walking out of her bedroom, and into the bathroom. Immediately, she stripped down(....) and turned on the shower, stepping in carefully. The hot water ran down her face, and soaked her raven black hair. Shay applied some vanilla/mint shampoo, followed by some coconut conditioner. Then some body wash..

Shay stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her, and walking back into her room, opening up her closet. There was her odd clothing. You see, Shay was a major tomboy. She picked out some dark blue jeans, with rips in the knees. A gray t-shirt that said "I make it look easy." on the front, and her black hoodie. Shay pulled on her clothes, then put on her black skate shoes, followed by her DC hat, putting it on backwards. Today, Shay wasn't going all out tomboy gangster, since it was a bit cold out. Shay grabbed her skateboard, and walked out her front door, closing it rather loudly behind her. She started riding downhill, the skatepark onto about a 10 minute ride away.

She showed up, greeting her three friends Nisha, Jackson, and Riley with fistpumps or highfives. "Sup guys?" Shay asked. "Skating, of course!" Riley said obviously. Shay smirked and went right to skateboarding, doing some kickflips and 360's over ramps. Jackson and Riley followed close behind. Shay went ripping by a boy, one she didn't really recognize, whom was also skateboarding. He was dressed in darker clothing. Shay ignored him, not really interested, and did a snazzy trick on her board, then sat down to open up a root beer. She drank it, savoring the flavor as if it would die away any second. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten Type 2 Diabetes yet! You drink at least two root beers a day, and that's if you're sick or pissed at the world!" Nisha exclaimed, laughing softly. Shay snickered. "I've drank worse and you know it." She laughed, taking another sip.

Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m} Tumblr_ma8qusAFUj1rdgbgko1_500

(Mine sucked.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m} Empty Re: Skater People {johncenarules123 & me, r/m}

Post by The Blaze Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:02 pm

As the girl sped by, Lucas ran up the wall climbing to the edge and hauling himself up and shoving the wallet into his pocket. Then he jumped back on his board, continuing his tricks and work on anything he needed before he climbed to one of the big ramps to the top were a couple of his buddies were. He chuckled and looked down at the park below themĀ  with no emotion really shown on his face. He threw his hood off his helmet and unclipped it, tired of the bulk on his head. Then he looked down at a small group of friends nearby where one girl caught his eye but he quickly looked back to his friends who were making fun of some idiot at the college. He chuckled along for a bit before he moved over a bit and sat on the railing which was up there for people you sat up there. With a sigh he kind of zoned out a bit, just in his own world.

((MMIne sucked...bad...))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Shay kinda looked around, her thoughts wandering as she drank the rest of her root beer. A certain guy caught her eye. Ugh.. "Hey there, gorgeous." He said in a smug voice, his hazel eyes meeting Shay's blue. It was Michael Gray, a popular pretty boy almost everyone knew. His voice reeked of pot. "Piss off, Mikey." Shay sneered, her voice coming off as a venomous bite, using his nickname. Kichael snickered, and pulled Shay close, the smirk on his face growing. Shay kneed him in "that place", and punched him in the face, earning herself a punxh in the stomach from Michael. Shay punched him in the nose, blood splattering. "Fuck!" Michael gasped, holding his nose and sitting on the ground. "Beat it." Shay snarled. Michael decided to be wise, and walked off with his "friends". Shay's intense gaze turned to Nisha, who sighed. "Will he ever stop?" Nisha laughed. Shay shrugged. "Who knows. But every time he tries, I'll add an extra ounce of pain to my punches." Shay replied, smirking softly.

(Mine was worse.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 pm

As Lucas heard the confrontation below he looked down, watching with interest. But his blood boiled when he saw the guy actually hit the girl, even if it didn't hurt the girl, it still was a hit. So as the guy walked away, Lucas slid down the ramp letting his skateboard roll behind him. Then he made his way over to girl, hesitating before speaking, "Hey, uh, are you alright? I mean that guy hit 'cha." He tried to be polite as possible, without saying the wrong thing. As he waited for her answer he moistened his lips and looked down at her with his dark chocolate eyes.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Shay's ears were filled with a rugged voice. She turned to come face to face with a guy, about 4 inches taller than her. She shrugged casually, "yeah, I'll be alright. The guy hits like a little girl." Shay replied, her intense blue gaze penetrating into his dark brown sharply. She just glared when Jackson nudged her shoulder, rolling her eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:59 pm

With a hearty chuckle, Lucas replied, "Well hey, that's pretty awesome what 'cha did. I don't think that nose 'll be very straight for a while." He had no falter in his gaze, but then realized he was probably being a nuisance. So he said, "I'm sorry, I'm botherin' you guys. Just thought I'd make sure ya' didn't need any help." Then he took a step to leave, hating feeling even a bit like he was intruding at all.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:10 pm

Shay shrugged. "He won't be makin' any babies either." She laughed. Jackson rolled his eyes. "Nah, man. You ain't bothering anybody. I don't think." Jackson said, glancing at Shay.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:18 pm

With a chuckle, Lucas turned back around and noticed the other guys glance at the girl but then just said. "Oh. Then well...I'm Lucas. How 'bout you guys?" Lucas's cheeky grin was on his face, a usually rare thing to see. But heck...crap happens at the skate park.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:26 pm

Jackson smirked, his greenish eyes full of an unreadable emotion. "Name's Jackson. This is my bud, Riley." He nudged Riley's shoulder. "I'm Nisha." The girl told Lucas, pulling her brown hair over her shoulder. Shay hesitated, wondering if this 'Lucas' character was good news. Then she spoke, "name's Shay." Well, technically that wasn't her full name. It was actually Shayla, but she preferred to be called Shay.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:22 pm

With a nod to each of them in greeting he said, "Well it's nice ta meet cha' all." He switched the foot in which his weight was on, looking down a bit. He was a little out of practice with socializing, but he was trying right now. Hoping this bit of happiness would last a bit before he had to leave. He hated leaving places on a bad note.

((Gah...this is terrible. Sorry...))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Shay nodded back, but said nothing in return. She was a very talkative person, but had a strong disliking to new people. "Hey Shay, have you seen your dad at-" Shay cut Riley off with a death glare, her striking blue guys burning into his brown threateningly. Shay was a very carefree and fun loving girl, but on the inside, she held so many dark things that will haunt her for life. Her father beat her to the point where she couldn't stand, her mom was a junkie, and her mum died when Shay was only 11. And that was just the beginning.. Riley shut himself up, remembering how Shay felt about her parents. "C'mon guys, let's go get some food." Shay said, motioning for them to follow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Lucas remained quiet, only flashing a confused look between Shay and Riley, wondering internally what was wrong. He knew himself that he wouldn't talk about any of his family in front of anyone, so why ask someone else. Him and his father had rarely any contact anymore, and when they did it was brief and usually ended up in a fight. He was broken from thought by Shay's voice then he smiled a bit and nodded, remaining silent yet again. But this actually felt nice, to actually try and be nice and social. But he didn't want to jinx anything so he remained quiet, following the small group with his hands in his leather jacket pockets.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down