Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m}

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m} - Page 2 Empty Re: These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m}

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:20 pm

((bump?))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m} - Page 2 Empty Re: These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m}

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:26 pm

(Sorry! And Damon! Wait, is Damon the bad ass?)

Maya Dier

I smiled at his comment, noticing how much he was squirming. "Hmmmmmm... Yes you do." I replied, pulling away only long enough to talk before I sucked his member back into my mouth, working another inch of it into my mouth. I sucked hamster and pumped his member faster, knowing he was close to release.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:44 pm

((Yep! Damon's my fav Smile))

Beau

As she spoke yet again, I growled under my breath words that didn't really even come out clear. Then my hips bucked up again into her mouth, not being able to help myself. But just a few moments after I did, my release hit hard. I groaned out, spilling into her mouth and reaching down to rub my fingers through her hair
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:42 am

Maya Dier

I smiled as he growled under his breath, my sharp ears catching the uninterpretable words. When he started bucking his hips I knew he was fixing to release so I took his member as deep into my mouth as I could and not too long after I felt him spill into my mouth. I quickly swallowed so it wouldn't get on the sheets of the bed then, when he was done, I pulled back and sat up then smiled at him. "Did you enjoy yourself?" I asked, a teasing, sexy, flirtatious smile playing along my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Beau

After a long sigh, I chuckled at the woman with a nod I said, "Fuck. Yeah." Then I added, sitting up to try to kiss her and get her to let me properly be in her. "Now, can I actually be in you? Hm?" As I leaned forward to try to kiss her, I moved to try to lay many kisses along her collar bone giving her a clear view of my neck, the blood flowing rapidly thorugh my veins.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Maya Dier

I smiled at his reply and watched as he sat up and leaned forward, obviously trying to kiss me. At his crude question it took all of my willpower to not rip into his throat right then and there. I didn't like language like that but I was going to deal with it if it meant I was going to get a meal out of this. As he leaned closer towards me, laying kisses across my collarbone, I got a clear view of his neck and my hunger hit me full force. With no warning I pushed him back onto the bed and crawled over him, my mouth traveling all over his neck, administering little kisses and bites as I tried to find the perfect place to sink my fangs into his neck. My panties were pressing against his bare member, rubbing against it as wriggled around in my eagerness to feed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:22 pm

Beau

With a huff, I landed back on my back with her on top of me, grinning at her advancement to me. But I was ablivious to what she was really doing. So, forgetting to even try to be polite or not talk like me I chuckled, whispering in her ear "So, your a biter aye?" Then I pulled her down further against me to apply more pressure against her panties, gently nipping her ear lobe as I did so.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Maya Dier

His whisper didn't even register in my mind, the urge to feed so controlling, taking up every inch of my mind. When he pulled me down further onto him one of my fangs nicked his neck and I froze, sensing and smelling the blood welling up from the wound. Then I started eagerly lapping it up, pausing long enough to moan when I felt his member rub against my pantie-covered hole. Then I went back to lapping up the blood still dripping out of the wound on his neck, my tongue moving faster now as his blood hit my system and energized me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Beau

In my haste and want to have myself deep inside her, I chose not to heed the signs screamed in my head as I winced as I felt her licking my neck. Wait. What the fuck? Licking my neck, right where she had bit me. Reaching down with one hand and I moved her panties just enough for me to slip my member past them and I slipped he tip right in. Grinning I sighed, slowly pushing more and more into her. But as she started licking that spot faster I narrowed my eyes a bit and started to move my head which would cut her off from my neck. Asking, "Hey darlin', what the hell are ya' doin'?
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:25 pm

Maya Dier

I continued to lick his neck, vaguely aware of him moving my panties to the side. When I felt him slip the tip of his member into me I lifted my head slightly and moaned, closing my eyes when he slowly pushed further into me. Then I went back to licking his neck, wiggling my hips to get him deeper into me. When he turned his head to separate my lips from his neck I grabbed his chin with an iron-like grip to keep him still, completely ignoring his question. I pushed further down onto him and started grinding my hips against his, trying to get him to focus on what was going down below instead of what was happening at his neck.

(Last and final chance to decide if you want him killed off or not.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:34 pm

((Yeah, I'm still good with him getting killed.))

Beau

As she gripped my chin, it sent red lights through my brain but it was taken away by the pleasure rippling up from below. So I moaned out, bucking my hips up to slam myself deep inside her, moving to try and flip us. But I figured that well, I wasn't really going to get anywhere if she had any say. But that nagging feeling got the better of me, I kept bucking into her but was trying to get her mouth away from my neck. In these movements, my heart pumped faster and my blood flowed even quicker through my veins.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 pm

(Okay.)

Maya Dier

I smiled when he bucked up into me, slamming himself deep into me and i couldn't help moaning, knowing my plan was working. I knew he was trying to flip us but I wouldn't let him just yet. A few moments later, though, I felt him trying to get his neck away from my mouth even though he was still bucking up into me. I sat up and stared down at him, flipping my hair back and placing my hands on his chest. I met his eyes full force, knowing mine would now be a mixture between metallic purple and silver and my lips would be tinted with his blood. I waited to see his reaction, no longer caring if he knew what I was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:01 am

Beau

As she sat up, I narrowed my eyes up at her in confusion but my heart raced when I caught hers, immediately piecing everything together. While trying to stay cool I said, "Oh shit well look at the time, I got to go to work." In knowing that this wouldn't work, I tried shoving her off of me and when I had even that moment of open time I moved to bolt, rolling off of the bed. Then I took a loud breath to scream out for help.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Maya Dier

I let him move away from me, knowing full well I could quickly catch him. When I saw him taking a deep breath my eyes narrowed and I knew he was going to call for help. Moving fast I was behind him in a second and had clamped a hand over his mouth. I moved my lips close to his ear, my voice coming out in a hiss, "Do that and I guarantee you will regret it. You don't want to make a vampire angry, now do you?" My voice was also laced with a fake sweetness, so like the tone I had used earlier to draw him in here. "Now, I will take my hand off your mouth and you're going to go back over to that bed like a good little boy. Aren't you?" I said, running my mouth all over the side of his neck, allowing my fangs to graze his skin several times so he would know I was deathly serious about my requests. If he did not obey me... Well, he didn't want to know what would happen.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:25 pm

Beau

Right as I was about to let out a yell, I felt her hand clamp over my mouth. So I glared daggers as she spoke, mumbling under her mouth, "Go to hell." But even though I feigned courage I knew I couldn't fight her, so under any circumstance I would obey the...thing in front of me. I was almost ready to die, knowing that there was no way in hell I could come out of this. Damn...I fucked up major tonight. But now I let my elbow nail her in the ribs, hoping for even a second of freedom.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:39 pm

Maya Dier

I hissed very close to his ear when I heard his comment, warning him to keep his mouth shut. When I felt his elbow nail me in the ribs I gasped, loosing my grip on him for a second. But before he could even move I tightened my grip on him again and pushed him towards the bed. I shoved him forcefully onto it, glaring down at him, knowing my eyes would be red with anger. "You're going to obey me. You do not have a choice. If you don't I will kill you and make your death a slow and painful one. So rethink your options carefully." I warned him, my fangs just barely visible past my lips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:46 pm

((Do you want to continue this?? If so I'll post Smile ))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:06 pm

(Yeah, I want to continue it. I really liked this topic and wanted to post in it again.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2