Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 4 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Shadow
"I didn't mean to run off but the bit I had pinched the inside of my mouth and hurt. Do you think he'll punish me roughly?" I asked worried so I pressed my side against her stall front and put the side of my head against her neck and my nose at her shoulder as I swished my tail back and forth. I heard that horse again and whinnied back. I used my left back hoof to stratch my nose that I couldn't get with my leg. I kept an eye on my master

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 4 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:28 pm

"Damn it Shadow! You're messing up everything," he hissed as he looked around at the work he would have to clean up. He unsaddled her and tossed the saddle to the floor, maybe it was a mistake to purchase her so young even if she was easy to get. He lead her to her stall before pausing as he looked at Nightmare. "Hello girl. Feeling better after last night?" he asked, smirking some before guiding Shadow into her new stall. "I'll clean you up after I clean up this mess," he mumbled, glancing around before reaching for a pitchfork and locking her inside the stall.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Nightmare

"I wouldn't put it past him. Just be careful. I can tell you're pretty young so you might get scared more easily. Just watch your back Shadow. And I'll watch it for you too." I replied, gently snuffing at her like a mare would to her foal. When I saw our owner coming I let out a snort and backed up, not wanting him to touch me. I watched as he lead Shadow away, a sad look on my face as I probably had an idea of what he was going to do to her after he was done cleaning up.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:35 pm

Shadow
I heard him yell at me and I lowered my head when I heard him say those things. I stopped moving my tail and just didn't make a peep of sound and closed my eyes. I was kinda sad that he didn't like me any more, this was all my fault as I didn't eat my dinner and just kept my head in the corner and looked at the floor of my stall. I just closed off the sounds of the barn and pulled up my shields around my emotions and decided I wouldn't show my desires.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:37 pm

He scrubbed the blood up from the floor before picking up the farm phone to call and order for some new walls to be ordered so he could put them in himself. Jason looked over at his mares before smirking and walking away from his comfort mares. He had spent so much time with them that he decided it was time to check on his torture mares.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:39 pm

Nightmare

I could sense young Shadow's sadness so I lifted my head up as high as I could over the side of my stall and nickered comfortingly at her. Even though she was a couple stalls down from me I was hoping she could hear me. I felt sorry for the mare. Being as young as she was she should have gone to a nice family looking for a gentle riding horse. Not to a place like this.

(Should I come in with Crystal now?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:41 pm

(Yep.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:41 pm

Shadow
I fell forward when in my sleep and there was a big bang when my neck and shoulders hit the walls in my stall and I quickly came awake. I lifted my head and then put it back down as I sniffed around before hanging my head over the edge of the stall to look around and saw that he hadn't latched the door right but I didn't touch it because I didn't want to get hurt if he found me out of my stall. I whinnied

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:42 pm

(Okay. Let me go find a picture for her then I'll get to posting with her.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:46 pm

(Do I leave until you guys are done? Since I don't have anyone to join you guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:50 pm

(No, your fine. I'll still play as Nightmare I'm just adding in my other mare, Crystal.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Shadow
I looked up and looked at Nightmare. "Why do you fight him so much? Don't you feel pleasure when he mates with you?" I asked her curious since she resisted him so much while I eagerly go to him when he opens my stall door and pets me. I liked when he mated with me even if it was unusual for a human to do that with horses. I took a drink of water as I waited for her to answer me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Nightmare

"I don't like it. And no, I don't feel pleasure. I feel pain, and annoyance, and eagerness for it to be over. The first chance I get I'm escaping from this place. I've tried before but I've always been caught. But one of theses days I won't. And you better believe I'm taking as many mares with me as I possibly can." I replied, snorting and tossing my head as I got a determined look on my face.

Crystal
The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 4 7164017731_949facabb5
Image Crediting: https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/78670236@N05/7164017731/

I was standing quietly in my stall but not from contentment. No, it was from pain, my whole body hurt, my legs, my sides, my head, but mostly my rump. I was my own- no master's favorite torture mare to rape since supposedly I was always tight. So pretty much all the time my rump, folds, channel or all three ached and were so sore I could barely move. I wasn't beaten very much, just tortured via being raped. My ears barely caught the sound of footsteps but I didn't even care because all I wanted to do was rest.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:17 pm

(I think we should wait for AnimalLove)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:19 pm

(Yeah. Probably.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 am

Shadow
"It's not that bad to mate with our master. I think it's pleasureable and if you resist him, he'll hurt you worse." I said putting my head over my stall door as I saw one of the other horses that had came here new that was next to my stall. I snorted when a fly landed on my still cut and sore nose that he hadn't even cleaned yet. I wish he'd have cleaned me up but I guess he doesn't want me.

Midnight
I swished my tail as I dozed slightly, I wasn't the biggest horse but I made up with that with stregnth and power. I thought this place was like any other barn since I didn't know what my master would do to me. I opened my eyes and started to eat my hay that was in my hay feeder before heading for the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Jason whistled as his eyes glanced over his hard to manage mares. Why he didn't sell them off always came back to his mind but then he realized that he kept them because they put up more of a fight and at least made it more challenging; however, sometimes he enjoyed the mares for a sinister purpose to unleash his anger but today he decided to pay one a visit that he hadn't seen in a long time. Perhaps he would take her out for fresh air,who knows. "Crystal," he cooed as he paused by the other mares' stalls, who trembled and backed away, pinning their ears and tossing their heads in annoyance that he had came back. They all hoped that he would spend majority of his time with his comfort mares but it seemed that time had come to an end. "Crystal," he repeated as he paused by the mare's stall with a sick grin. "Feel like going out for a stroll girl?"

(What breed is Crystal by the way? And also, sorry for the long wait guys.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Midnight
I saw him close to where I could get him so I pinned my ears back and lunged towards him but came up just inches short since he was just slightly out of my reach. I was aggressive when it came to him, ever since he took my daughter Shadow from me I've become aggressive and I was protective of my neighbor. I whinnied and pawed the ground as I wanted bloody murder for him. I had scares from him hitting me or even if he was lucky enough to tie me tight enough to mate with me but that was very rare

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:27 pm

(She's a Marwatri. Is that all right?)

Nightmare

"Not for me. I hate it. I don't care if I get punished. Resisting him is all I can do. I'm not going to deal with it easily. There's no way I'm going to just stand there and take it without showing him that I'm going to resist one way or another. I'm no weakling. One of these days I will lash out. And if that day's pretty soon then so be it." I replied, a look of indigence on my face now.

Crystal

As the footsteps got louder I finally lifted my head, my heart sinking in dread when I saw my master come into view. His cooing had my lowering my ears and backing away from him in fear, there was no telling what he was going to do to me. Would he rape me this time? Or just beat me? At his question I relaxed slightly, but not much. If he was just going to take me out for some exercise I didn't have anything to worry about. But that very rarely happened. I was just about to move towards him, my muscles shifting to move my legs, when the horse next to me, Midnight, lashed out at him with her teeth, trying to bite him. I was relieved when she missed him, but just barely, but I still whipped my head towards her and nickered quickly, "What are you doing? He'll punish you!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:33 pm

Midnight
I looked at her, pure rage shown in my eyes. "I can take him. I've lived this long." I said as a new scar I had on my neck twitched. "He took my daughter from me." I said pinning my eyes and to anyone even horses I looked scary. I shifted my body so she could see all the scars that littered my body. "I've grown numb to his punishments but I will fight till the day he lays under me dead and bloody, he'll pay!" I said lunging at him again and slamming my front hooves against my stall door that he had made extra strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:34 pm

(lol, that's fine, I was just curious is all. :3)

The sudden outburst made him jump back and he glared at the new mare. "Get that act up and you'll become part of the meat club!" He hissed, adding emphasis on the word "meat." He picked up the bridle and saddle as he before dropping it on the ground and looking at Crystal. "Come on girl, let's stretch your legs and let you exercise since you haven't been rode in awhile then after that.....we'll give you a shower to ease your muscles." He promised, as he reached for the halter. "Don't bite me or you'll get another beating," he added, squinting his eyes at her. "And that's a promise."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:40 pm

Crystal

"Please Midnight! Don't!" I begged, reaching my nose out to her as my master lead me out of my stall. I was afraid for her, I didn't want her to become one of the meat horses. I'd heard enough horror stories about what happens to them that I don't want myself or any other horse here to become one of them. I didn't even hear what my master said, so concentrated on my worry was I. So, for once, I was being quite well behaved.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Midnight
I lunged again and actually tore his sleeve of his shirt before my stall door gave way and I was stunned for a few seconds before I came out and pawed the ground and snorted as I lifted my head high with my ears pinned to my poll before walking to him and flared my nostrils. I hated him but when I thought about it I missed him paying attention to me. I touched my scared nose to his arm and looked at him before perking my ears up to look at him. I pawed the ground before lazily walking out of the barn and loved the feeling of the sun on my black coat and found some grass to munch.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:45 pm

(Bruh, now I'm confused. :/)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:51 pm

(Don't worry theres a twist Very Happy )
I waited for them to come out and for him to come out of the barn with her and thats when I got my revenge. I reared up and used my front hooves to knock him off before biting the mares rump, "Go!" I said hitting her rump before running into the barn and opening as many stalls as I could because I wanted to set free the mares and fillies that his monster had. If he killed me over it then so be it, at least I saved lives.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum