Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 8 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:46 pm

Durnal had decided that Blaze, Neka, Denahi, Sol, Trinity, Layla, White Eyes, Lilly, and the pups were to go to the Gathering. He lead the patrol of wolves through the forest, and to the waterfall, where the three packs meet to share news of their pack and spend time together. Durnal could see the two other Alphas, Snowfire and Anakin, his emerald eyes keeping calm as he padded up to them. "Evening Snowfire, and Anakin. How are you both?" He asked politely, sipping his head respectfully. Snowfire smiled, and returned the dip of his head. "I am good Durnal, what about you Anakin?" Snowfire turned to the silver brute. Anakin glanced over at Snowfire, then at Durnal. "I'm fine. What about you?" He asked Durnal, an unreadable emotion in his voice. "I'm good. Our pups have become Apprentices, and we have a new pack member." Durnal replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 8 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Neka smiled as she sat on her haunches and watched as the wolf packs interacted before looking up as White Eyes took a seat beside her and looked around. "Well, this is everything that I thought it would be. What do you think Neka?" He asked as he glanced at her.
The fae was watching her son and Durnal before turning to looking at her former beta. "I like it here a lot. It's peaceful and everyone gets alone, there's plenty of food and-"
"I'm sure that you know that the time is coming soon and everyone is excited and can sense it."
Neka paused for a moment and looked White Eyes, amazed that even he would bring up such a hush hush topic. "I see where your mind travels too," she teased as she wagged her tail at him."I see you and Lilly spend a lot of time together since your healing."
He cleared his throat and looked away. "The conversation isn't about me and her right now Neka, it's about spring time. The mating season. Everyone is interested and pairing up wit who they are comfortable but also....I see that a certain someone has caught your eye," he added with a slow raise of his eyebrow. "And he is still a bachelor and could use a female alpha."

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:28 am

Durnal stood on the massive rock next to the waterfall with Anakin and Snowfire, his emerald eyes gleaming in the darkness. Snowfire barked for everyone's attention, his blue eyes resting on the wolves as he began to speak. "Welcome!" He greeted. "I see that Spring time has brought luck to every pack here tonight. Nisha has given birth to her pups, and they are growing fast. The prey in our territory is increasing, and every wolf is healthy." Snowfire announced, then stepped back, glancing at Anakin. The silver brute stepped forward and spoke, "The prey in our territory is very plentiful, and we are blessed with new pups as well. Though there is one Alpha here that has explaining to do." Anakin growled, whipping his head to Durnal. "You are sheltering that- That murderer! Layla!" He snarled, snapping his jaws at Durnal. Durnal shook his head, and spoke in a calm voice. "We are not sheltering Layla. If it weren't for her, there would have been a good chance my pack would have died. She saved many of us." Anakin laughed, "The great Alpha Durnal was actually fighting? God, it's about time!" Though Anakin's words were arrogant, Durnal saw a flicker of fear in his blue orbs. Anakin knew what Durnal was capable of. Layla snarled at Anakin. "Before you call me a murderer, go through the long list of other Assassins who kill! I'm sure you'll find one other than me!" She snapped. Anakin whirled to Layla, staring into her aqua blue eyes, but no trace of fear or remorse showed in her gaze. "Stop this, Anakin! Grow some respect!" Snowfire snarled. Durnal stepped forward, gently, but gratefully nudging the old Alpha. "Anakin has a right to be troubled that Layla is staying with us, but it's none of his business how I run my pack. If he has a problem with it, he can speak to me before or after a Gathering." Durnal growled, his voice calm, but held a bit of a sneer. "Then it's over. I'm taking my pack home." Anakin snarled, leaping down from the boulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:53 pm

The sudden commotion caught both of their attention as they stopped and glanced towards the gathering. Seeing Anakin speak so harshly of Durnal and Layla made her flesh crawl as a growl rubbed from her throat. She didn't realize how loud it was until she noticed Loki, White Eyes and a few others were looking at her. Neka caught herself and took a deep bow as she sat back on her haunches and cleared her throat to regain her composure. "I disagree with you Anakin. Layla has showed great devotion and offered protection to this pack when we needed it most. I don't think of her as an assassin but a warrior who fights for those who can't help themselves." Her green eyes squinted as she looked into his blue ones. "And as far as I'm concerned, Durnal doesn't tell you how to run your pack so you shouldn't be concerned with telling us how to run ours." She added, not even paying attention to her use of the last word. "For an alpha, I would expect a more...humble and intellectual alpha, not a disrespectful, egotistical brat."

Loki stared in awe at her mother, never seeing her take on such a powerful stance.

Neka turned and bowed once to Snowfire and Durnal. "Forgive me for my outburst," she said softly as she turned and walked away from the gathering.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Anakin whirled around and snarled. "Of course you trust her! Because she's friends with Durnal!" He sneered, his blue eyes blazing. "She's a murderer. And fighting for those who can't help themselves? Layla kills those who can't help themselves." Anakin added, then disappeared with his pack, lashing his tail. Durnal shook his head, and turned to Neka. "Don't worry about him. He's got trust issues." He growled to her.

Lilly had been surprised by Neka's outburst, but she took nothing of it, and sat down beside White Eyes, her silver orbs not looking up. "Could you help me carry back a couple herbs? I'm low on supplies of yarrow and juniper," she murmured to him.

(Lilly x White Eyes. cccc:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:08 am

"He has more than just trust issues," she said as she laid down next to a tree and curled her tail around herself. "I just hate the way that he talks about you and your pack as if they are just nothing. I would expect more from an alpha like him."

White Eyes looked at her and nodded as he pressed his nose to her ear. "Of course...what's wrong?" He asked as he noticed that she was avoiding eye contact with him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 am

Durnal shook his head. "Anakin and I had our problems in the past, and he hasn't quite gotten over it yet." He told her, and licked Neka's cheek softly, placing his tail over hers.

Lilly glanced up at White Eyes, blinking softly. "It's nothing, really." She replied, looking back down at her paws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 am

Neka smiled softly and wagged her tail as she looked at Durnal and playfully pawed at his massive shoulder. "Durnal, what are you going to do when spring fever finally hits?"

He watched her before licking her cheek softly. "Then if it's nothing why do you keep looking down at your paws?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:45 am

Durnal's eyes widened some when she asked this, and glanced around, unsure of how to respond. "I'm.. I'm not entirely sure, to be honest." He replied, but offered a kind smile.

Lilly stood up, meeting White Eyes' gaze steadily. "It's nothing." She murmured, softer than her voice usually is.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 am

"Everyone will soon be pairing up for the mating season," she offered quietly for advice before avoiding his gaze. "The pack is wondering who you will choose as your alpha female."

"Hmm..." He replied as he nuzzled her gently. "Are you sure?" He asked, nipping at her ear.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:10 pm

Durnal nodded, his emerald gaze fixed on the grass beneath his huge paws. "Yes, yes I know.." He murmured, and licked her ear. "You, maybe?" Durnal smiled.

Lilly sighed, and nuzzled under White Eyes' chin, and shook her head. "It's just.." She looked down. "Spring fever is coming pretty fast, and I'm in heat." Lilly murmured to him. It wasn't just the fear of being in heat that scared her, it was the brutes. When Lilly had gone into her first heat when she was almost two years, she had been forced by a brute named Draco. The brute was abusive and forceful. When Lilly's due date had come, Draco had left her, and minutes after giving birth, all four of her pups had died because of the blizzard she had given birth it. Durnal had found Lilly beaten up and frozen, and took her in.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Neka blushed but wagged her tail at the thought. "But...I'm sure you have other admirers and other faes that caught your attention," the brown wolf whispered softly before blushing. "Durnal...I'm in heat and I don't want you to.." she nuzzled under his chin before giving a gentle nip. "I want you to pick who you want to be with."

"Lilly," White Eyes said softly as he licked her cheek. "I know that coming in heat can be a difficult time for a female but....I would never hurt you," he whispered, nuzzling her gently. "And I mean that sincerely."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:50 pm

Durnal shook his head and smiled, licking her nose. "I'm sure I have other faes that admire me, I guess, but," Durnal paused, and met Neka's pale green eyes. "They aren't you." He whispered. Durnal could only keep his eyes locked with hers, as he didn't know what else to say.

Lilly sighed, "I know." She licked White Eyes' cheek, having to tilt her head up to meet his gaze, due to size difference. "It's not you, it's the whole idea of having pups again. When I was young, a brute had forced me, and things went badly. The birth went wrong, and I lost a lot of blood. And since it was during a blizzard, my pups died freezing to death. And if it weren't for Durnal, I would have died with them." Lilly told him, closing her eyes at the memory.

Draco- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 8 Tumblr_lvvganHfgc1qdrnt0o1_500
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:11 pm

The brown fae looked at the black alpha and gently touched her nose to his before playfully nipping under his chin. "Chase me," she said softly, turning to run away from him in a game of tag.

"Lilly," he began, lowering his head and pinning his ears some after hearing her story. "I'm so sorry that that happened to you," he said as he licked her forehead. "I understand your reasoning and I won't force you, ever."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Durnal chuckled and got to his paws swiftly, bolting after Neka. For such a huge brute, Durnal was very fast, and he was very agile.

Lilly blinked gratefully, and sat closer to White Eyes, resting her head on his chest, tucked under the brute's chin. "But what if I'm not a good mother? I have duties to attend and serve my pack." She said, her eyes clouded with worry.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:23 pm

Neka giggled, feeling younger and free as she playfully evaded Durnal as she zig zag away from the alpha before turning over to run towards the wide open field and leaping over a field of flowers.

His white eyes softened and he smiled. "You taught me all that you know about your herbs, if it was needed I would help the back while you looked after the pups. You wouldn't be doing this alone," he promised.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Durnal snapped to one side, racing after Neka at tremendous speed, and once he got close enough, he carefully barreled into her, pinning Neka down.

Lilly smiled, and licked his chin, her fluffy white tail wagging softly. "Thank you," she murmured, grooming his chest fur. "And it's not like there won't be any pups I could also mentor."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:47 pm

She yelped playfully as he pinned her down before reaching to lick the chin before wagging her tail low as she looked up at her alpha.

White Eyes relaxed to her grooming as his muscles calmed as she kept grooming him. "Well Lilly, if we do have pups, I hope that they come out as pretty as you," he said softly as he licked her ear as she kept grooming him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Durnal smiled and licked her forehead(Lol sorry dunno what to writ. XD)

Those words rang in Lilly's ears, and it made her feel happy again. More peaceful, and less fearful. "With you as the father, they will," she replied, licking his chin.

(Poor Blaze. He has no one. XDDD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:09 pm

(lol, it's fine. I'm just so chill as it is right now.)

"Durnal, would you ever want pups?" She asked, looking up at him with curious eyes.

White Eyes blushed deeply, but wagged his tail as he looked down at his mate with joy.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Durnal licked Neka's forehead. "Of course I would," he assured her.

Lilly's silver eyes met White Eye's gaze, and she licked his nose, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:19 pm

Neka smiled softly and nuzzled under him before blushing as she looked up at him. "Not that I mind but...would you get off of me?" She asked, staring up at the massive alpha.

White Eyes cleared his throat but wagged his tail as he looked at Lilly with happiness. "Um...we...should...um..tend to matters," he began, trying to ignore the smell of her heat.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Durnal laughed, and released Neka, standing up on all fours as he looked around. "Love birds!" Blaze called, smirking softly as he padded down to meet them. "Durnal, shouldn't we be getting back? It's late." He said, and Durnal nodded. "Yes, let's go." Durnal licked Neka's cheek.

Lilly smiled and nodded, before padding into the forest some, digging up some yarrow. "Could you help me carry this back while I get some Juniper berries?" She asked.

Glowing blue eyes blistered in the darkness as Layla's massive female figure stalked through the mist that hovered over the ground, blood staining her paws, and some on her muzzle. She flicked an ear, the feathers whirling in the breeze as she swung her head to one side, the wind ruffling her fur. Layla broke out into a run, her strong muscles flexing underneath her body as she dodged rocks and logs, leaping over a ravine. Skidding to a stop when she reached the camp, almost smashing into Denahi. "Watch where you're going!" Denahi snapped, his golden eyes burning. Layla snarled, flicking her tail. "Watch yourself, Denahi! With your loud lumbering around, I'm surprised I didn't smack into you!" She sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:45 pm

Neka smiled and returned the favor before smiling as she playfully nipped at Blaze's ear. "Don't worry Blaze, you'll find someone for yourself to be a love bird for," she added as she trotted back towards the pack.

He nodded as he followed after Lilly. "Of course I would love to help," he smiled as he followed after her to help her.

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Blaze nodded, but only smiled a little. "Yeah.. Maybe." He murmured, then followed Durnal up the slope, his brown eyes in front of him.

Lilly turned her head and smiled, placing the yarrow beside her, then padding over to the juniper bush, biting off a branch full of plump purple berries. She turned to an old tree, and grabbed a wad of cobwebs, then a large leaf. Lilly wrapped up the juniper in the leaf, and rolled it in the cobwebs to keep the leaf together. "This should be enough. Everything else is in full stock."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next