Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Go down

Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:50 am

I walked down the side walk and looked at the stary night above me, I loved watching the stars but I was on a mission and I couldn't stop. My parents were going to kill me but I was going to a bar that had shifters in it. I wanted to see what was so bad about them, yes they could kill me if I angered them but they were fasinating and unquie creatures and when I walked into the bar I wasn't scared. I sat down at the bar and ordered a whine cooler since I didn't want to get drunk even though it took more than one beer to make me plastered. I looked around the place and I saw the shifters since they were forced twenty years ago to wear collars that would zap them harshly if they tried to hurt anyone even their own kind.

Back to top Go down

Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Demetry
Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) L_a62af64c6f8432b00648a3147fd7c2c6.jpg
Image crediting: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/evernight-academy-sign-t29608.html or https://s524.photobucket.com/user/dragonreno/media/anime%20boy/l_a62af64c6f8432b00648a3147fd7c2c6.jpg.html

I wandered through the club, scents and sounds bombarding me. Some of them were human but most were shifter. But I came to a sudden stop when a new smell hit me and I whipped my head around, tracking the scent to a girl sitting at the bar. I started to make my way over to her, pushing past people. Girls tried to get my attention and flirt with me but I didn't have eyes for them. My every sense was locked on the girl at the bar, her unique scent enticing me closer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Wild Child (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:37 pm

I was listening to the music and even sitting down I kinda moved my body to the music. I took the last of my drink and set it down before paying for my drink and got up from my chair and headed for the dance floor to see if there was any males that might be interested in me. I shut my eyes as I let my body move to the music, I had my arms above my head and smiled as my slim waist moved. I felt hands on my hips and smiled as I looked back at the blonde man that was rubbing himself against me and I felt his arousal.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Demetry

I watched her walk away from the bar and into the dance floor. I soon headed that way. When I saw a guy come up behind her I resisted the urge to go over to them. Instead I spotted a black haired girl dancing close to me and before I could say anything she moved closer to me, pressing her back against my chest. After a moments hesitation I placed my hands on her waist and started to dance with her, rubbing the front of my body against the back of her body.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:00 pm

I soon walked away from the really cute blonde and went to sit at the bar to have some water between beers. I was panting as I moved my red hair out of the way and smiled as the bar tender gave me the water. I took a long swallow and kept my legs closed since I was wearing a short skirt and resisted slouching since I'd be showing men my breasts, I was actually thinking about going all the way to having sex with one of these shifters if a man decided he wanted me for himself. I traced the curve of my breast with my finger tip as I tried to not put pressure on my clit since I was very horny.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:13 pm

Demetry

I soon grew tired of dancing with the girl and apologized, saying I wanted to go get a drink. Instead of following me like I thought se would the girl stayed on the dance floor and continued to dance. I made my way over to the bar and slid onto a bar stool. I ordered a gin and tonic and immediately downed it when the bartender sat it in front of me. Not realizing it, I had unknowingly sat down next to the girl I had been watching for most of the night.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Sam
I looked over at him and saw how stricking his eyes were. "Crazy night tonight isn't it?" I said as I ordered what he was having. I looked him up and down with interest before letting my eyes stay in front of me waiting for his response. I've noticed him watching me tonight so I thought since he had sat down that I'd talk to him. "I've noticed that you've been watching me this whole night so far. You like what you see?" I asked as I moved my long red hair to the left side of my neck and it released the scent of just how aroused I was from him watching me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm

Demetry

At the sound of a feminine voice I looked up and saw the girl that had interested me was sitting right next to me. "Yeah. It is." I replied, looking over at her for a moment. Then I returned to staring down at my empty glass. Soon I ordered a couple more gin and tonics and downed one but before I could down the other one when I heard her speak again. I lowered my glass and turned around to face her, giving her my full attention. "Yes. I very much do." I replied, looking her up and down as she moved her hair to the left side of her neck and I got a whiff of her arousal.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 pm

I smiled before getting up, "Then what are you going to do about it?" I asked walking away as I put my hair up into a pony tail before going onto the dance floor and starting to move my gorgeous body. My blue green eyes watching him. I smiled when I felt hands go onto my hips once more, before the males hands grasped my ass and I beckoned him over with my fingers. My large cat prints showing on my hips. I closed my eyes and let the music come over me as I danced to it, surrendering myself to the music

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:31 pm

Demetry

I smiled and followed her onto the dance floor, pausing when again a guy came up to her again. But at her beckon I moved forward again, soon coming up to her and starting to dance. I put my hands on her hips, drawing her a little closer to me and away from the guy holding on to her ass.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:52 pm

I felt his hands on my hips and he made me warm there with his intense heat that his body generated. I looked back at him as I leaned back against his chest and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as I moved my hips to the music and my ass was rubbing against his front and smiled, maybe I'd make him horny. My tank top road up and it exposed my wolf paw print tattoos. I took his hands and placed them on my large breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Demetry

I smiled as she looked back at me and leaned against my chest, circling my arms around her waist. When her ass started rubbing against my front I groaned slightly, feeling myself start to get hard. I smiled yet again when she moved my hands up to her breasts and I started to knead and rub them slowly, noticing how soft they were.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:03 pm

(I was thinking that since female werewolves were so scarse that male werewolves were taking human females and breeding with them and I thought that maybe he'd kidnap her and use her for that purpose)

I put my hands over his and showed him how I liked them played with, I shut my eyes and moaned slightly as I put his hands in my tank top so he'd feel just how soft and perky they were. My nipples beading against his palms, I took took his hand and headed for one of the back rooms so we could have some fun. Eventually I got us there and shut the door behind us and I kissed him, my soft pink lips running against his as I ran my hands under his shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:17 pm

(Sure. I'll work with it.)

Demetry

I followed her instructions and played with them how she wanted, smiling when she put my hands inside her bra. When she finally took my hand and led me to the back rooms I smiled yet again, knowing I would soon have my chance. Soon, we reached one of them and went inside. When she kissed me I wrapped my arms around her midsection, pulling her tight against my body, trapping her hands between us.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:26 pm

I looked up at him confused, "What are you doing? How are we going to have sex if you've trapped my hands between our bodies?" I asked totally clueless right now. I was under age and had no experience with boys or men. My eyes slightly widened and slowly I realized what was happening and looked at him as I tried to get my arms free from his grasp. "Let me go." I said trying to push him away but he wouldn't budge so I was starting to scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down