Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove]

2 posters

Go down

He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove] Empty He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:42 pm

He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove] 20110425_German_Shepherd_Dog_8473
Credit

D o d g e r

Somewhere down in the alleyway, a street mutt lay sleeping in a big cardboard box, a light snore coming from the German Shepherd. A loud Ding Dong sounded, signaling for him to wake up. Dodger opened his gorgeous brown eyes, blinking the sleep away from them as he rose to his large paws, and stretching each tired limb from it's slumber. He sniffed the morning air, sighing as the smell of food and dust filled his nostrils. "Such a beautiful day!" Dodger exclaimed, looking up at the blue sky, then padding out of his alley, step by step. Though he kept his eyes open for any dog catchers, as he stalked through the city streets, and onto the main road, where many restaurants lay ahead. What caught his eye was a truck, of course a city pound truck. Although, two of his pals were caged inside. Dodger gasped, and slipped under the truck as a dog catcher walked by, and waited for him to disappear down the street. Once he had gone, Dodger lifted his front paws up on the stair, and whispered, "Psst!" Two dog heads turned toward him. One of them was a Pitbull x Boxer cross. "Hahaha, son of a gun! Look Angel! It's the Dodge!" He barked. The other was a Beagle, and she turned her head toward Dodger, smiling at him. "Heya, Dodger. Decided to have some fun?" She asked. Dodger shook his head. "Alright, quiet! I'm getting you out of here!" He whispered, and nudged the flip lock open, releasing the two dogs. As the dog catcher came running back, Dodger leaped on him, snarling viciously, then running off, the human close behind.

For minutes Dodger jumped fences, ran down alleys, and finally, hid in a yard to escape the pound. Dodger snorted humorously, and looked around. "Hey, beautiful part of town!" He barked, padding down the sidewalk. As he took a closer look, he smiled as there was hardly any trash, and not one yard without a fence. He shrugged his broad shoulders, and continued on, his eyes scanning the area. As he passed by one yard, he looked inside, and was about to continue on, but saw a beautiful Golden Retriever female, sitting with two other dogs. One, a big Great Dane, and the other, a Terrier of some sort. He heard the words 'baby' and 'adorable'. He smirked, and padded into the yard. "Yep, quite a pretty little package of trouble, I'd say!" Dodger laughed, padding over to them. "Even the littlest little baby can ruin the home of any house dog!" He added.

(I thought you could play the Golden Retriever and her two friends, who are judgmental of Dodger, just like in the movie? xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove] Empty Re: He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove]

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:50 pm

(lol I love your ideas girl!!)

This is Holly! (ignore that the picture actually says her name too. lol)
He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove] English-cream-golden-retriever-puppies-145

This is her Great Dane friend, Duke.
He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove] Great_dane

This is Jocky, the small little Russel Terrier.
He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove] Russell_terrier

Holly paused and looked up at the sudden outburst. The beautiful white creamed retriever turned and paused when she saw the German shepherd who just decided to trot into her yard.

Jocky snarled as he looked at the new dog that just walked in. "Just wait a minute buster! Who do you think you are?!" The little terrier snapped, snarling as he looked up at the new dog.
"Easy, easy Jocky," Duke said as he leaned his large head down and nudged the little dog. "I'm sure...that the...that the....stray has something that he could contribute to this conversation. Let him explain."
Holly tilted her head at him as she took a step forward as she looked with curiosity at the stranger. "What do you mean that the baby will ruin the house of any dog?" She asked in a soft voice, her soft feathery ears lifting up to hear him. "I thought that they only brought joy and happiness where ever they went."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:51 pm

He's A Tramp [T - R] [AnimalLove] English-cream-golden-retriever-puppies-145
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:51 pm

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Dodger smiled when the little Terrier snarled at him, and he circled the dog. "The voice of experience, buster." He replied to the Russel Terrier, and sat down beside the Retriever. "Move it over, eh?" Dodger muttered to the Terrier, and shoved him over with his foot, then looked down at the creamy-white female, smiling gently. "They're home wreckers, lass!" He told her, shaking his head. "Once the baby moves in, the humans forget all about their pets. Think about it. When you go to lick the baby," He started, then quickly added in a loud feminine voice, "Stop that now! You'll slobber all over the baby!" Dodger smirked. "Or when you start barking at some weird mutt," he turned to Jocky and started barking. "Keep quiet you stupid furball, you'll wake the baby!" Dodger growled in the same voice. "And just wait until you're put on the chain." He added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 pm

"The Chain?" Holly glanced over at the old, run down dog house that her owners had never used, and now because of this baby they would use it now? "Oh no," she sighed, looking with worry as she sank and covered her face with her paw.
"THAT'S IT YOU, YOU MONGREL!" Jocky snarled as he jumped up, barking viciously as he jumped towards him. "Leave you brute! Upsetting Holly like that! What is the matter with you! Out you brute! Out!" He snarled, jumping after him.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:08 pm

Dodger shook his head and sighed, but his smirk grew when that little Terrier jumped at him maniacally. "I'm only trying to warn her, squirt." He joked, putting a paw out in front of Jocky, keeping him from coming any closer. Dodger looked over at Holly, and turned on his heels, going to walk out of the yard. "Just remember this, love." He called over his shoulder. "When the baby moves in.. The dog moves out." And with that, Dodger padded out of the yard, throwing the Retriever one more charming smile.

(Jock from Lady and the Tramp is one of my favorite characters. His accent. <3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:14 pm

(I did too!! I always thought of it as Scottish. And I loved the tramp, have you seen the second one as well?)

"Is he-"
"Don't let that mongrel get into your head Holly," Jocky said softly. "Trust me. James and Darla Knighting would never put you out side in that old, worn down dog house. I'm sure of it. They love you too much."
Duke nodded as he wagged his tail as he lowered himself to the ground. "As mygrandpappy used to say....uh....he used to say uh..don't recollect that I ever told you what he said before-"
"Ay. You have laddie," Jocky interjected before wagging his little tail seeing that Holly wasn't in the bright spirits as she normally was. "Well then, I guess we shall leave and return later then Holly?"

The golden retriever looked up and nodded her head and smiled softly. "I'll cheer up by tomorrow I promise," she bowed as she stood up to watch her friends leave. But even as she watched them leave, her bright dark brown eyes showed worry and fear for the future.

(Should we skip ahead to when the humans leave?)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:18 pm

(It is Scottish! And yes, I have! But it doesn't come close to the first. And yeah, let's skip. xD)

Dodger had been digging up bones and chewing on them hungrily as he waited behind a fence, his satisfaction not yet increasing. He shoved a garbage can over, and muzzled around in it, until he found a few turkey wings. His mouth watered, and hungrily, he gulped them down.

(Ugh that sucked. ;n;)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Holly ran as fast as her legs could carried her,scared and frighten as she sped past cars and walking people who shouted out angry slurs at her for darting out into the road like that; however, at the moment she was too scared to even notice. The woman that her masters had left her with tried to buy a stinging collar! And when she couldn't get that she got this muzzle that covered her face like he was a mean dog that bit peoples' hands. She skidded to a halt as she crashed into a trash can before running faster, unaware that she had attracted the attention of other dogs.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Dodger heard all the commotion, and dashed over just in time to see that Retriever from about two months ago, racing along with three males on her tail. Dodger cut through an alleyway, and leaped over the fence. Landing in between the dogs and the fae, his teeth bared. All at once, the three dogs attacked. Dodger fought back with tactics, and his fighting experience, pushing one over a barrel, followed by the other two. When they had gone, he snorted then turned to the Retriever. "Hey kid, you alright?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:32 pm

Holly curled on the floor, tail tucked under her as she looked up before her eyes widened some as she recognized the dog. He was the one that had warned her! She wagged her tail as she stood up and tried to speak before frowning once she realized that her muzzle was back on her again and she couldn't do nothing about it.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:46 pm

(HEY, WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE?)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:04 pm

(Hey, I know. I'm sorry. I'll reply to this one when I can, my stress level is building up.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:22 pm

(Okay.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Dodger was about to say more, when he saw the thick muzzle around the Retriever's maw, his eyes hardening. "One of those human traps.." He muttered, lashing his tail. "We gotta get this off, don't we, pet?" The German Shepherd acknowledged, his eyes meeting hers for a second. He smiled kindly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Holly blushed, avoiding his gaze for a quick second before looking away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Dodger pondered for a moment, narrowing his eyes. "Come on. I think I know where we can get this off," he said, nudging her ear gently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:46 pm

She nodded to assure she understood him as she wagged her tail vigorously; even if her words couldn't be used to display her happiness, her actions would have to suffice for now.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:53 am

Dodger smiled over his shoulder, darling brown eyes meeting hers for a heartbeat. Pretty little thing, that's for certain. The Shepherd's mischievous mind spoke, though he shrugged the thought away before padding forward down the alley. "I'm sure some of my pals around the city could help out."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Holly nodded eagerly hoping so too. One thing was for certain, she didn't want to have this muzzle stuck on her for a long time. Her tail wagged as she stuck close to Dodger's side. Being a house dog, she didn't know the way of the streets and something told her that Dodger did.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Dodger glanced over and smiled when the pretty house dog stayed by his side, gladly letting him guide her through the rough city streets. "So, pet, have you ever been out here on your own before?" He asked casually, not picking up that perhaps he may have sounded rude.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down