Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:22 pm

I watched him with desire in my blue eyes as I kept my gaze on his dick and soon raised my eyes to his face. "I need you Mason." I said lifting my tail and swishing it and shifted my feet and spread my back legs slightly and soon showed him my wet folds that were flexing, needing his cock inside me now or I swear I'd die of need for him. I shook my neck and head, my mane going every which way as I waited for him to come behind me and thrust that gorgeous cock inside me

Back to top Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:30 pm

He pulled down his pants quickly, tossing them to the side before guiding her further away from their sleeping son. "i've missed fucking you," he groaned, placing his cock at her entrance. "Sasha...I want to fuck you more than once...until we have many children," he whispered, slipping into her with a quick thrust. He shuddered, feeling her walls squeeze against him. "You've gotten tighter," he breathed, resting against her back.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:36 pm

I smiled and looked behind me at him, "What did you expect cowboy? It's been months since we've had sex." I said pushing back against his cock and squeezing him more just to tease him. "Mason please, don't tease me. It's been to long since we've had sex to tease me now." I said careful not to step on his feet as I pushed back into him gently as I waited for him to thrust

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:48 pm

"Mmm...might have to punish my little bad girl," he smirked as he patted her rump lovingly.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:54 pm

I smiled, "You can try but I'm tough." I said trying to wait patiently for him to thrust but it was hard to do that. I was desperate for his cock to thrust. "Please.." I said moaning as I squeezed him again to entice him to thrust. I needed him now and I don't know if I can continue to be patient, I looked back at him with pleading eyes. I rubbed my nose against my leg

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:06 pm

Mason smiled as he reared back and thrusted deeply into the mare, his cock pounding into her sweet spot. He reached with a free hand and grabbed her mane to pull her head back as he thrusted harder into her. "I know you're tough," he smirked. "Which is why I know that you can handle more than one session."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:08 pm

I raised my head even though my mane was very long. I pushed more into him as I cried out in pleasure. "I can take more than two if you wish." I said looking back at him and smiling as a little mischief in my eyes as I walked forward, some times I liked to play hard to get when really I wasn't. I wanted to tease him like he teased me. I looked back at him, "You coming cowboy?" I asked smiling sweetly at him. I liked to be naughty some times, it was good for the soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:10 pm

"Damn it," he chuckled as he followed after her. "You're gonna make me really want it don't you?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:17 pm

"Yes, you teased me and now it's my turn." I said smiling at him before stopping and lifting my tail out of the way and waited for him. I spread my legs a little and looked back at him. I was done playing as I wanted it bad, "Some times its good to be naughty." I said showing him my wet glossy pink folds so the light hit them just right to show him just how much I really wanted him right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:47 pm

"It's very good to be naughty," he smiled as he walked towards her before slipping into her folds again as he held onto her again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:53 pm

I moaned, I loved the feel of how thick and long he was. I felt him nudge my g spot and I jerked back almost making him fall down, I put my tail against his hip as it was tiring to keep away myself as I felt him sink deeper into my folds as they squeezed him tight for his seed. My folds spasimed and gripped him, milking him for everything he had and he had what I wanted, his seed and all of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:10 pm

"MMMmmmm....good girl," e smiled as he thrusted harder, holding onto her hips as his legs pressed tightly against her back legs. "You're doing a wonderful job," he smiled as he held onto her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:18 pm

I moaned as I felt all of him inside me and I pressed the side of my face against the inside of my right front leg and squeezed my eyes shut as I moaned and cried out with pleasure. I lifted my head and perked my ears when I heard our son whinny for me and I whinnied back so he knew I was close by and so he didn't get scared. I smiled softly as he'd have a new sibling soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Mason smacked her rump, enjoying his cock slipping deeply inside his mare that he loved so much. He wanted her so much, until she couldn't walk and was full of his cum. He pulled back, and slammed back in, forcing her walls to accept him fully. "Such a tight pussy," he groaned, smacking Sasha's rump again. "You always know how to make this cowboy happy love."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 pm

I looked back at him, "I love when you fuck me Mason. It feels so so good for you inside me." I said moaning loudly as I felt the slight sting of him spanking me. I pressed into him and cired out when I felt him slam his cock all the way inside me but it didn't hurt me when he was rough, it made me more horny. My juices were going down my legs as I pushed my pussy more into him and offered my pussy completely for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:32 pm

"Look at that juice," he smirked as he watched it trail down her legs. "Such a horny Sasha," he smiled as he spanked her ass again. "All this pussy just for me." Mason loved talking dirty to her and fucking her roughly. It only made him harder and want to cum deeply inside her wet folds but he had other things he wanted to do to.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:42 pm

I pushed back into him and moaned loudly as I clamped down on his dick and moved my hips a certain way and he went an inch deeper inside me. "Please Mason.." I said breathlessly as I ignored the loud thunder as it shook the barn and I heard my foal shriek and perked up and looked behind me to see my colt pacing in the stall. My mothery instincts kicked in and I pulled away and went to him and nuzzled him. He wouldn't see me and his father mating if Mason came over here to finish what we started

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:46 pm

Mason went over and took his opportunity as Sasha's attention was elsewhere. He walked behind her and entered her again.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:54 pm

I looked behind me and I pushed back into him and hung my head next to my colts and shut my eyes before flaring my nostrils and lifted my tail away from my soaking wet folds so he could see just how horny he made me feel with his cock so deep inside me that I wish he could some how melt into me so I'd feel him forever. I just hoped I wouldn't die before him because I wanted to live with him for more than 30 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:03 am

Mason smiled before pausing when he heard a knock further back towards the opening of his barn. "Now...who is that at this time of night?" He mumbled as he pulled out reluctantly. "Hold on Sasha, let me see what this is," he said as he reached to pull up his pants.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:15 am

I put my tail down and nuzzled my foal some more and gave his face a lick and a nuzzle as I soon watched my mate head for the door. I shook my body and felt more of my juices going down my legs and some actually got to the ground by my back hooves. I snorted before taking some of the hay that I could reach and munched on that so to keep myself occupied while my mate took care of whoever that was so I didn't go follow him and demand that he continue to fuck me senseless like he did every time we had sex

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:32 pm

He talked to a neighbor who wanted to check on him and once he realized that no one was in the house he had to investigate. Mason nodded, trying to reassure the man. "I'm fine, really. Just wanted to make sure all of the animals were okay and to check on Sasha and Raven," he said with a chuckle, wanting to get back to Sasha and finish what they had started.
"Okay than," the neighbor nodded as he walked back towards his truck.
Mason nodded until he was fully gone before locking the door behind him and heading towards the back of the barn.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:37 pm

I looked at him, "Your going awefully slow cowboy." I said lifting my tail to show him my pink glossy folds as I waited for him to hurry to get inside me again so I could feel his hardness. I snorted as I backed away from my foal and turned so I was looking at the wall as I waited as patiently as I could for him to hurry and get inside me. I needed him inside me and it needed to be now before I lost my mind with need.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:40 pm

"Hmmm....I see that my mare is horny," he smirked as he slowly undid his pants and bit his lip when he saw her glossy folds. "I love how you keep yourself wet for me," He smirked as he rubbed his cock along the outside of her lips.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:51 pm

"Mason don't tease me please, I need you. Or I'll go insane with being in heat." I said pushing my hips back and taking him inside me and I moaned as I closed my eyes in deep bliss. This felt fantastic to me as I pawed the ground and pressed the side of my nose to one of my front legs and closed my eyes in the pleasure of having him inside me once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum