Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:15 am

(That could work.)

He noticed how her legs kept clicking before unlocking the stall and moving out of her way. "You're free to go if you want," he said as he gestured towards the field with the other horses who were grazing casually.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hard And Fast (Adult, AnimalLove)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:25 am

I looked but as my large muscles bulged before taking off at a dead run before going into the pasture and just kicking up my heels with joy as I ran around for no reason other than to get the kinks out of my legs and to get rid of all the pent up energy that I had before settling down and started to graze peacefully. I lifted my head and whinnied loudly to him in a thank you whinny. I swished my tail as the flies came for me once more to bother me. A month past and I was pregnant, I wasn't showing yet but I was.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Mason sighed as he moved another patch of hay around for the horses in the stables. He stopped to get some apples and extra grain for his favorite one before politely offering one to another mare and smiled as he dropped it off in (what's your character's name?) stall.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:14 am

(Sasha)

I had been licking my stomach more than usual as I ate my food once he brought me back in when it started to rain. I nuzzled my stomach before lowering my head once more and started to eat my hay first and then the good stuff for last. I resisted eating the apples quite yet even though I loved them! I swished my tail back and forth before finishing with my hay and eating the grain and apples before putting my head out into the barn to look around

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:49 pm

He watched her before his eyes scaled over her body. Had Sasha gotten bigger since the last time he had payed close attention to her? "Sasha, how are you girl?" Mason asked as he pat her neck as she ate. It was old to seeing her so huge and it made him confused. He hadn't breed her, the only one who had been fucking her was him but he knew genetics were impossible between animals of different species, or at least so he thought.

"Hmmm....maybe I do feed you more than usual," he said softly as he started to unbutton his pants.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:25 pm

I looked back at him and saw him undoing his pants and I lifted my tail for him to see my folds before I felt a kick on my stomach and I put my nose over where the foal was kicking and licked softly before going back to eating as I kept my tail up off my folds so I could entice him to enter me. I was very horny since he hasn't been mating with me lately so I was horny and wanted to be fucked until his seed gushed into me. I snorted as I looked back at him before shifting my weight on my feet and nuzzling my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:41 am

Mason unzipped his pants and gently walked towards Sasha, excited to be inside her once more. "Sasha," he groaned as he held her hips and entered her gently, filling her deeply and shuddering with how tight she was since the last time. He began to thrust, cramming every inch of himself into her tight, sweet spot, holding her close.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:05 am

I whinnied softly as I backed up into his cock and tightened my folds on him and put my tail against his side before spreading my back legs a little bit as I put the side of my mouth against my inner front right leg to take him. I shut my eyes and ignored the movement in my stomach that he should be able to see now that my stomach was quite large and I was due in a few days. I felt a harsh kick and I whinnied loudly in pain and gently hit my stomach with my nose and looked at him worriedly. I wanted him to rub his hand over his child.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:02 pm

"Hmm? Was I too rough Sasha?" He asked softly as he slowed down some, reaching over to stroke her stomach. "Is that better girl?" he asked, pushing deeply into her slowly, stroking over their child that he didn't even take the time to notice yet. He reached with his other hand and pulled her mane up to hold up her head as he bucked his hips deep into her folds."Oh Sasha, I love you," he growled in pleasure. "I will always love you," he promised, touching her sweet spot.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:35 pm

I hit my climax and looked back at him before my water broke before I walked forward as I looked at my stomach and snorted before pacing my stall and my contractions came and they hurt before laying down on my side and moved my tail out of the way before getting up and pacing before laying back down before I started to push as my foal started to come. I whinnied loudly before you could see the foals front legs and then it's head before pushing and pushing before I gave birth to a large black colt.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:06 pm

"Holy Shit!" He cried as he watched the baby land in the soft cushion of hay. "Is the baby okay?" He asked as he grabbed a towel and lightly began to kill off the baby before trying to make sure that the colt was okay.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:12 pm

http://web.ndak.net/gtzoo/images/talluokie.jpg

I looked at my master as I flared my nostrils before getting up on shaky legs and started to lick my colt and nudged him to his child as I cleaned him off and soon the colt got to his feet and walked over to suckle from me and I licked his cute white rump and looked at my master, I've only been with him so I hoped he knew this colt was his. I whinnied softly to my son and when he finished suckling I moved to my hay manger and started to eat as I was quite hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:45 pm

"I didn't know that you were pregnant girl," he said softly as he watched her and the colt. And he was confused, no one has ever been with Sasha but him but...it couldn't be possible could it? "There's no way that I could be the father of this baby."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:50 pm

I lifted my head so fast that I bumped my head and pinned my ears to my neck and snorted loudly at him and pawed the ground, giving him a warning. He made me mad, thinking that I've been with a stallion and not him. I put myself between him and my son and I walked towards him and pushed him out of the stall. He was nothing to me now! I thought to myself. I would now just focus on my colt if he was going to be like that. I kept my eyes on him and kept my ears pinned at him. I was moving my tail and it was a warning that I was pissed. A tear went down the side of my face as I turned around and faced the wall of my stall and kept my tail close to my rump, ignoring the flies that were biting me. I licked my colt and shut my eyes wanting to forget my master

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:00 pm

"Wait, Sasha, wait girl," he said softly as she kicked him out of the stall. "I didn't mean like that girl, I....I know that I've been the only one with you," he said softly, reaching for her as she distanced him from the baby. "I didn't mean to hurt you feelings love."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:07 pm

I wiped around and pushed him more out of my stall and bared my teeth as tears went down my face and I was getting aggressive. He was going to be around my colt if he was going to be rude and mean and accuse me of being with some other male. I made a warning of stomping my foot close to his foot and snorted in his face. I got my colt on the other side of me away from him and trotted out of the barn and saw a pasture that was open and my colt ran beside me as I trotted and went into the pasture. He wouldn't be able to touch me or his son any more since the pasture was large.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:16 pm

He sighed, he didn't mean to anger her and it was clear that she wanted nothing to do with him at the moment. He looked away and cleaned out her stall before fixing it up with fresh hay.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:21 pm

I grazed for a few hours and walked back to my stall since it was getting cold and I needed to get my colt into the warm barn. I walked him to the stall and lightly gave him a push with my nose and let him suckle from me. I pressed my right side against the stall wall and lowered my head, I wanted my mate but I didn't know if I could forgive him for not thinking he was the father of this colt. My son laid down and went to sleep and I looked over him. I laid down as well and laid my tail over him and shut my eyes and dozed off

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:28 pm

As Sasha doze off, he gently placed a cover over them as he slept before sighing and turning to head back to sleep in his house.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:31 pm

I woke up and saw the blanket and a tear went down my face, I missed him. I got up and left my colt sleeping, I lipped open my stall and got out of the barn and found where he'd be and I whinnied loudly to wake him. I went on my hind legs and placed my front hooves on the siding and whinnied again. I wanted him to come see the colt, what he helped to produce. I kicked the side of the house knowing he'd hear it. I gave a shrieking whinny so maybe he'd wake up and think there was a fire and rush out.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:33 pm

Mason rubbed his eyes as he rushed down the stairs. "What is it? What's wrong?" He asked, looking at her in worry as he walked out.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:39 pm

I looked at him and walked forward as I put my nose against his taunt stomach and lipped his shirt and gave him a pull so he'd follow me. I trotted to the barn and waited for him and when he eventually got to the stall and gave his rump a push so he'd enter. I kept gently pushing him towards our foal and watched him carefully. I was still mad at him slightly but I wanted him to meet his son.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:42 pm

He looked at her and then the colt and nodded. "Yeah, I know...you had a baby," he said as he crossed his arms and looked down at him. "He's very handsome and he'll grow strong," he said softly as he sank to his knees to tuck in the sleeply colt. Mason looked at Sasha. "What are you trying to say girl?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:49 pm

I didn't like him acting like this. I stomped my foot and pushed him forward, I wanted him to take responsibility that this was his as well and he wasn't going to get off easy just because he didn't believe me that this colt wasn't his. I was getting frustrated with him and was thinking that maybe me and the colt was better off just running off and not staying here.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:00 pm

"So....you're saying the baby is mine?" He asked, looking up at her, arching his eyebrow. "I mean....I believe you because you haven't been bred with anything else but...I mean..it's not..possible," he said before he guess that the mare was right.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next