Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R] Empty Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:59 pm

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R] Wolf3
Credit

K y z e r

Kyzer was harshly shoved into a den by 4 other wolves as they snarled at him. "This is where you belong. And this is where you will stay... Forever." One of them growled, leaving the other three to guard the cave. Kyzer was captured, and brought here earlier that morning when he tried stealing food. Kyzer flattened his ears and began to wash himself until he noticed a much older wolf next to him. "Well, sonny. Looks like you finally got caught, eh Kyzer?" The old gray wolf rasped. "How do you know my name?" Kyzer growled for an answer, stomping a paw. The gray male shook his massive head, "Ah, I know all of the great thieves in the valley. My name is-" The wolf's words were cut off by him falling asleep. Kyzer growled swatting the old fleabag. "Hey! What's your name!?" Kyzer barked as the old male awoke. "Its Lotas." The wolf growled his answer. "How long have you been here?" Kyzer asked, much calmer this time. The old brute sighed. "Seven years, I've been here. I am nine years right now." Lotas replied, his raspy voice cracking. Kyzer's eyes widened as he was told on what these wolves did to prisoners.

----

Hours passed and Kyzer's hunger was over-taking his mind. "Hey Kytey! Time to eat!" One of the cave guards growled. Kyzer glared at the brute, "Bout' time. And its Kyzer." He replied as Kyzer was thrown a young doe. Kyzer dove into it hungrily, his teeth ripping through the flesh. Kyzer finished his meal, and his eyes fluttered as he spotted a beautiful fae. "Who is that?" Kyzer asked Lotas. "Oh her! That's I do not know.." Lotas replied. "Wow...." Kyzer whispered. 'She must be a guard.' He thought. Kyzer's mind was flooded with thoughts. How could a female like her fall in love with a prisoner of the Tribe of Whirlwind? Kyzer snuckk out of the den, and padded right up to the beautiful female. "H-Hi." He greeted shyly, his smooth, American Accent flowing.

(Sorry it's not very long. xD My muse is a bit low.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R] Empty Re: Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:46 pm

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/19/13/55/93/10_bca14.jpg

Mia sat grooming herself, first licking her paw and then wiping her paw across her face. It didn't take long to groom herself, but she was halted in her grooming efforts as she heard growling and snapping 'another prisoner for me to watch, oh joy' she thought, yawning. She stood up and padded her way across the dirt towards the food den, she'd get something to eat and then watch the prisoners. She was one of a few females that volunteered themselves as guard, even though she was small and slender. She was quick and was one of the best trackers.

Picking out a small snack she munched away until she was full and turned only to be confronted by an unknown male. Pinning her ears she looked around trying to figure out who he was. The male was much bigger than her and she was indeed intimated by him, staring right at him she went to speak only to be cut of by her father. He came over snarling, Mia lowering her head and whined a little.

You see Mia's father was the Alpha male in the pack, which was one of the more powerful packs in the area, since they often added stragglers into their ranks, Mia's mother was the daughter of another Alpha and had been betrothed to him. Her mother had been a quiet soul, kind and respectful until she had been killed by an elk whilst hunting. Since then she had been fiercely protected by the pack as she was the next in line as she had no brothers or sisters.

Her father stood as tall as he could and bellowed to the younger male " You will not speak to my daughter, thief!" moving to stand between them, she did feel protected but also a little scared, her fathers temper was not to be toyed with. She stood behind her father, avoid the young males gaze, she went to speak but was cut off by her father again " Not a word Mia.. " She growled and walked off towards the prisoner den, her ears pinned the prisoners den to stand guard. Her father, Zen, stood staring at the young male, get back into the cell or die.. your choice.. "

(Sorry it is so short)
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:41 pm

Kyzer backed up and merely stepped to the side, smiling cheekily. "Calm down Alpha, I merely said 'hello'!" He laughed, but Lotus looked at Kyzer warningly, growling a bit. Lotus stood up, and calmly looked at the Alpha with his sky blue eyes. "Sir, there is no reason for violence. Kyzer is new here, and doesn't know all of the rules. I will speak to him." Lotus said, despite the fact that he was a prisoner himself. "Come along, Kyzer." He barked. Kyzer nodded and shot the female one more look, smiling softly, before disappearing into the dark den with Lotus. "Are you completely mad!? The Alpha would shred you!" Lotus growled. Kyzer scoffed. "I can handle a skimpy pack Alpha. I've been living my entire life alone."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:04 pm

Mia sat around the corner listening to the male she laughed a little when he said he could 'handle' her father. She patted at a leaf as the wind caught it, looking up she noticed the hunters coming back from a hunt with just a small weak looking buck.. she stood up and walked in front of the cells sitting in the middle of the opening, one ear flicked backwards towards the prisoners. She turned around when no-one was looking and pulled out a rabbit from a nearby bush, gently tossing it towards Lotus, they didn't feed him as much as the others, but Mia kept him fed. He'd been here that long, longer than she had been alive she looked at him almost like a grandfather. She bobbed her head and said " Thank you Lotus, for keeping this idiot alive.. I'd rather not have someone dead on my watch.. " She shot a glance at the young male before turning her back and sitting on guard again.

(Sorry it short again xD I think my brain is rotting xD )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:14 pm

(It's fine! xD)

Lotus blinked gratefully as Mia threw him a juicy rabbit, and he ate hungrily, glancing up at the female, tilting his head. "Oh, he's not too much of an idiot." He replied, and nudged Kyzer to speak. The black brute glanced up at the female, and crawled over to lay closer to the entrance, flicking his tail softly. "My name is Kyzer. What's yours?" He asked, putting on a little smile as he watched the outside world, many wolves sending him harsh glares, or just walking on by. Then, a big golden brown brute padded over, and smirked at Mia, his amber eyes glowing proudly. "Hey there, Mi." He greeted, sitting down a couple feet away. Lotus whispered to Kyzer, "That's Arrow, the pack's high and mighty lead Warrior. He's got faes fawning him all the time, but he keeps an eye on her." Arrow tipped his chin up, smiling "kindly" at Mia. "So sad you have to take care of those prisoners. I thought we could go to the waterfall later."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Mia smiled as Lotus ate, and as she spoke about the male not being an idiot she did laugh at little, though she knew Lotus was wiser than the entire pack combined. As the male crawled up and introduced himself she pinned her ears as a signal not to come to close, her father would not permit 2 mistakes in one day. She turned her head slightly and smiled gently before introducing herself also " Welcome Kyzer, I'm Mia...and " She was cut short as Arrow padded up to them, she chuckled and said " Well Arrow, some of us have to do proper work around here you know " A little smile was all she gave continuing " I thought sparring was more fun.. but I guess you don't want be beaten by a girl again " She winked before standing up and shaking her coat. It was time for someone else to take over guard duty for a while. As she trotted off towards the drinking pool she glanced back at Kyzer, blinking a few times before looking away.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Arrow chuckled, padding to stand beside Mia. "Well, you're a lot faster than I am." He reminded her, winking teasingly. Arrow heard someone call his name, and nodded to the Beta. "Hey, I'll talk to you later. Dad wants me, must be another patrol." He said, then padded over to the big white Beta, Ghost. Kyzer felt a sudden relief wave wash over him as Arrow left, and smiled when Mia looked back at him. His dark pools of brown drifted over to Lotus, sighing softly. "Why were you put in here?" He asked, pinning his ears back. Lotus was surprised by the question, but he smiled. "Some bad doings in my younger days. I was sentenced as a prisoner for life and I'm 8 and a half now." He replied, but shrugged. Kyzer nodded.

Lotus- http://the-underground.yolasite.com/resources/dagger.jpg
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Mia smiled and nodded as Arrow left her side, she padded to the pool side and drank just enough to quench her thirst. She stretched her slender body before looking around. It was an odd feeling being so protected by the pack that no-one wanted to talk to you, or at least most of the pack wouldn't, it was also a lonely feeling. She knew that when both of their fathers felt the time was right, that she would be betrothed to someone like her mother was and at the moment it looked like it would be Arrow, seeing as he was the top warrior. It almost felt like her whole life was laid out for her, and if she tried to change anything in anyway it was looked down upon. Mia wasn't allowed to hunt, be a warrior or a scout in the fear that she might get hurt, so being a guard was the safest option in keeping her occupied.

As the night shift pack members took over, Mia decided to get an early night so she could be on time for guard duty in the morning. Walking over to her bed she laid down and rested her head on her front paws. With Arrow and his group out on a patrol again so soon, she felt there was something her father wasn't telling her and she fell into an uneasy sleep.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:19 am

{Bump? Smile}
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:46 pm

(Ugh, sorry. I've been dealing with a bunch of.. Life stuff. xD)

When Kyzer woke up the next morning, he could feel the hot glares of other wolves, and lifted his head, only to see Arrow and a few of his comrades. "Can I help you?" Kyzer sneered, and Arrow bared his teeth. "Keep quiet, Kytey! You should learn to keep your mouth shut like that old fart." He grumbled, only for Kyzer to hear. Lotus just glanced over, rolling his eyes. Kyzer growled, "Lotus might be old, but at least he has respect." He snapped. Arrow just snickered, then padded over to meet up with another brute, smiling his usual proud smirk.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:51 pm

Mia walked past Arrow and showed her disapproval of his behaviour towards Lotus especially, her ears pinned back. Her father and Arrows father had been in discussions all morning and she was on edge. Sitting by Kyzer and Lotus, Mia yawn and said " I'm sorry about Arrow he can be...well you know.." She pulled out some scraps from the stash she kept for Lotus and other prisoners and gave them to Lotus and Kyzer. Mia watched the young males brawl and smiled, thinking on how many times she could have run around them by now. Laying down she looked around wagging her tail

(It's okay, just thought I'd give the topic a bump. Hope everything is okay Smile ) (SSS)
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Kyzer tilted his head at Mia. "Is he like your mate or something? He sure acts it." Kyzer remarked, flicking his tail. As he turned his cranium, he watched Arrow with his head held high as he instructed other Warriors what to do, and had his chin tilted up. He acts like he's more dominant than an Alpha! He thought, blinking his warm brown eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Mia smiled "Not yet, but I think it is what our fathers have been talking about.." She pinned her ears back, not like she would have a choice in the matter anyway, but she didn't see Arrow like that anymore.. She turned to Kyzer, " Spar with me ? "

Mia's father watched from his den, he could see Mia drifting away from Arrow and to the thief. They had to move quickly if they intended Arrow to take over as Alpha and they would have to deal with Kyzer interfering with their plans.

Mia stood facing Kyzer and waited for his reply.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:11 am

Kyzer looked at Mia, and shook his head. "A female should have a choice in who she wants to be with. Arrow seems like a good guy, but you can't be forced to be with him." He growled, watching the male with intense eyes. "And no thanks. I don't think your father would appreciate it." Kyzer replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Mia smiled and nodded, understanding it had been silly of her to ask him to spar, being a prisoner and all. She sighed and said " We used to, but after my mother died father decided that the females were to important to as you say, chose what they wanted. His daughter especially...We are assigned roles which have the least threat of death.. I was lucky to even get a Guard role.."

She paced a little before sitting down again, she was still very uneasy.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:27 am

Kyzer listened politely, nodding his head, understanding her father's point of view. "I guess that's understandable. But equal rights should be important to any wolf, even if that being is an Alpha." He stated, shrugging a bit. "My dad disappeared when I was really little, then my mother abandoned me the moment I got off milk. So I've kind of grown up as a rogue, and thief." He told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:20 pm

Mia smile faintly and gently said "Not everything is as it should be.." She turned her head to Kyzer and said " I'm sorry to hear that, it can't be easy losing both parents.." Mia's head shot up as she heard a commotion, standing up she noticed the males herding a young pup into the 'camp' The young male whimpered and took little snaps at the bigger males, Mia growled and sauntered over as a large male clipped the pup heavily with his paw. " Is this what the pack has come to ? Beating young pups ? "

The large male snapped " He stole food, you know the rules! " Mia puffed her chest up and stood with the pup laying underneath her. "Why don't you try beating on someone who can fight back.." She growled, her teeth bared and her ears back. She was deadly serious and even though this male was a lot bigger and stronger than her, she would not back down, she raised her head as the male went to take a step forwards. She looked over the males shoulder to see her fathers second in command, walk out of her fathers den.. he looked distraught.. Mia ushered the pup in front of her and towards Lotus and Kyzer " Please keep him safe, something is wrong with my father..."

Racing towards the den she felt her leg shake as she came to a stop in front of him " What is it.. ? " He wouldn't answer so she pushed past him and walked into the den, her heart dropped, she whimpered as she walked over to his lifeless body, her whining only getting louder. She rubbed her head against his and closed her eyes, although her father was unkind sometimes, she still loved him and she had never got to say goodbye, he never even told her he was dying.... throwing her head back she let out a long, loud and sad howl..

[I'm thinking, the second in command can't take over as the leader as he's either too old or is too badly affected by Mia's fathers death. So maybe Arrow takes over as he is the son of the second in command..takes a disliking to Kyzer and then we can go from there ? It's up to you how he behaves towards Mia, if not I'll edit this post LOL]
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:51 pm

(That's a great idea! Smile)

As the young male was beaten and surrounded, Kyzer growled softly, raising to his paws. He padded out of the den confidently, his warm, brown-amber eyes gleaming. "Is that necessary? The pup is starving!" Kyzer sneered at the surrounding wolves, lashing his tail. "You do not speak here!" One brute snarled, stepping in front of Kyzer, staring into his eyes challengingly. Kyzer nudged the young brute to the Prisoner's Den, and to Lotus. When Mia mentioned there was a problem with her father, his ears laced back. Then, he heard it. That sorrowful, mourning howl.

Arrow sat next to Mia, his blue eyes showing sorrow as he stared at the Alpha's lifeless body, ears laced back as he stayed silent. His father, Luktar, nudged Arrow. "I am too old to carry on as the role of an Alpha, my son. You, are my heir." Luktar rasped, dipping his head to Arrow respectfully. Arrow's eyes widened, and he tipped his chin up, smiling. "Thank you, father." He murmured, then padded out of the den, yowling for the pack's attention. "It saddens me to say, that our Alpha has passed away," he began, and an uprising of murmuring and whimpers were heard. "As my father only has so long himself, I shall carry on as your new Alpha." Arrow explained, glancing around. Kyzer didn't like this. It was plain as could be that Arrow had a crush on Mia, and he would most likely choose her as his mate. Arrow eyed Kyzer with just as much hatred.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:12 am

Mia stepped outside the den her head held low, she sat to the side of the entrance of her fathers den and stared to the floor as Arrow made his speech although she barely heard a word. She looked over to Kyzer, Lotus and the pup. She felt more at home over there then she did anywhere else and so after the crowd dispersed she walked slowly over.

She didn't see the look Arrow shot to Kyzer and via versa, she nuzzled the pup and checked him over for any wounds before laying down near to Lotus, she lay her head down by his paw. Most wolves in the pack knew Mia saw Lotus as family, but there were still a few who would not like her getting so close to him. She looked over to Kyzer and said gently " I don't know what will happen now, be on guard, but don't do anything rash, believe it or not my father was the tolerant one.. " She continued to lay at Lotus's paws.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:30 pm

Lotus's eyes sympathetically clouded as Mia laid at his paws, and he licked her ear softly. A few wolves sent them harsh glares, but Lotus just stuck to comforting Mia, his blue eyes fixed on nothing specific. Kyzer's ears laced as he watched Mia, and shuffled over so he lay next to her. When she spoke, he nodded curtly, his dark eyes clouded with slight worry. He watched Arrow as he organized patrols, and sent a few guards to guard camp, or the prisoners. "Mia! Get out of there, or you'll catch disease!" A brute snarled, sending wicked glares at Lotus and Kyzer. Lotus stood up and calmly spoke, "listen young man. Mia just had her father die, so I think it's fair if she were to take the day off." He met the young brute's green eyes. "Oh shut up, old bag!" The brute sneered. Arrow padded over and nipped the brute's ear and growled. "Lotus has a point, Surge. Now get your ass back to what you're supposed to be doing, or I'll give you something far less easy to cope with." Arrow growled, sending Surge on his way. Turning to Mia, he blinked calmly. "Do what you would like today, Mia." He said kindly, before padding away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:18 pm

Mia felt calm, and at ease whilst she was amongst friends, when Surge snarled towards them she pinned her ears back and snarled viciously, today was not a day to mess with her. She tensed as Lotus stood up and she was ready to pounce if Surge made any move towards him.However Arrow intervened before anything kicked off, she nodded gratefully, but could not manage a smile. " Thank you.." She said politely and bobbed her head before laying down again and closing her eyes, falling into a light sleep.

(SSS, my brain died xD )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Arrow padded on top of high rock, and looked down at the pack as they gathered around once more, his blue eyes scanning the clearing. "The new Beta shall be Aurath." He announced. He was greeted with silence, then wolves began cheering, congratulating Aurath warmly. Although Aurath was strong and fit, he was evil, and blood-thirsty. If he took on as the next Alpha, the pack would become more murderous and cruel than it already was. Aurath's eyes gleamed with pride. "Thank you, Arrow. I shall do my best." He barked, and came to stand next to Arrow, standing three inches taller.

Aurath- http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/296/a/d/DEAD_END_by_MindlessWolf.png
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Compared to Mia, Aurath was huge. He towered over her and he was one of the few wolves she was scared of. She was awoken by cheers and raised her head to see Arrow standing on high rock, she sat up and her eyes locked onto the new Beta. She'd never got on with him, never liked his personality, but she would have to put up with him no matter what now. She stood at the entrance of the prisoner's den and watched the crowd cheer as Aurath walk up along side Arrow. Her pale eyes drifting over all the wolves and then back to Lotus and Kyzer and the pup curled into a ball, fast asleep.

On his right ear the tip was torn slightly and she frowned, remembering how the young male had come by the injury. Mia stood up and stretched, shaking out her coat, she asked gently " Has anyone eaten yet ? "
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Kyzer nodded, "yes, we've both eaten. Thanks." He replied, his brown eyes scanning the area boredly. Kyzer looked over to Lotus, who was comfortingly licking the pup while he slept. Kyzer smiled, watching the old brute. He was so kind and gentle, so wise and calm.

(SSS, my brain pooped. But I'm going to have Aurath kill Arrow and take over, and make the pack worse and stuff, and blah blah blah.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Smiling gently she looked back to them before saying " I'm going for a walk, I need to clear my head." She padded out of the den and wandered into the forest towards her favourite place in the territory, a little creek which led to a pool of crystal clear water. Her mother used to bring her here once she was old enough and it was the last place she had seen her mother alive, playing in the pool together. She lay at the side of the pool watching the tiny fish swim around in it, every so often batting her paw at it. Despite all that had gone on today she wagged her tail slightly.

She closer her eyes with her head in the air and listened, the winds whispering words she could not understand, the smells flowing through he nostrils and her mind cleared enough for her to truly relax.

(Haha, it's okay I can't think either and I figured you were going that way one Aurath was put into play xD )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next